Is this the only instance of a character who becomes rich and DOESN'T lose all their money by the end of the episode?

Is this the only instance of a character who becomes rich and DOESN'T lose all their money by the end of the episode?

Attached: 19Hr6A514L4TwkIr_a7UtRg.png (1024x575, 332K)

Attached: heycheckthisout.gif (500x288, 1.21M)

How would you fuck up $10 mil, Yea Forums?

Maybe, this was honestly a really satisfying outcome. I feel like it was kind of an acknowledging nod from the creators against that tired trope. Greg deserves it too.

Various Gacha currencies.

10 million $1 tacos

Fund several indie [copyright distinct] remakes of the Carnivores hunting simulator games

Kek

i'd buy one of those loli sex dolls and the get caught and have to use to money to get out of jail

Gamble on the American stock market immediately after an inverted yield curve in the retail and tech sectors.

Or like, just pay a bunch of young adult tuition and middle aged adult hospital bills, and get love for the rest of my life for it.

Donate most of it to a charity that turns out to be some jackass CEO's personal tax writeoff money bank.

send 80% to my parents most likely

I'd invest...

>fuck up

oh, lots of ways

Sex tourism, interesting drugs, buying a woman, that sort of thing

Makes me laugh every time

fuck sex and drugs or an expensive house, I'd hire people to make all the webcomic ideas I have a reality

100 Ferraris

Invest half of it in safe-bet dividend stocks with a goal yield of >$200k a year the use the other half to build a dream house in some podunk shithole where the cost of living is cheap and spend the rest of my life living like a goddamn king.

Become a bitcoin whale.

I play Borderlands too

$10mil worth of reserved list cards, accidentally crashing the market.

goat.wav

Force some low self-esteem woman to have tons of plastic surgery. The stipulation being that I technically own her after so many surgeries.

Buy several tons of baked beans and get it dumped by truck onto random peoples lawns.

Sex tourism baby. Gonna have a baby in every country. Maybe buy some ukranian slave woman.

It's still funny.

He got to keep the money because it didn't change the status quo at all. In most shows, you'd have to explain why the character isn't using the money in future episodes. Greg's such a hippie that it was used as a plot device in the next two episodes, then never came up again outside of jokes.

that was my introduction to the show. no joke

Pay off my debts, go back to school, fund my workshop projects, help out my friends and family, yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah uninteresting but responsible and respectable response.

The bully's family in the new Doug episodes at Disney won the lottery, and he was now the super rich bully.

It also made his character less interesting and less sympathetic.

If anything, things made less sense before he got rich, when he was supposedly paying for Steven’s house, bills, food, clothing, misc mail order items, etc. All while working at a car wash that never had any customers while he himself lived in a van. After he got rich he and Steven didn’t want anything fancy, but they could finally buy pretty much anything the plot demanded and it didn’t have to be questioned anymore.

Always a classic

A Cintiq, paying artists and musicians to help me with my projects, buy season tickets for my favorite local club for the rest of my life, immigrate to the US and try no to die from expensive healthcare

Was gonna post this. I can only vaguely remember disney’s Doug, but that’s one of the few things I recall. I think I remember Roger was mostly the same after that, except he could afford nicer clothes and then brag about them. It was an odd choice.

Divide it between two dream video game projects I want to see made.

Attached: 1564060571554.gif (500x521, 140K)