I know I'm late to the party, slowpoke.jpg, but like, what the fuck even was this?

I know I'm late to the party, slowpoke.jpg, but like, what the fuck even was this?

It seemed like it was gearing up the plot intrigue for questions to be answered later on in the series, only for it to abruptly fucking end all at once and leave a lot of gaping plot holes.

How did she even get on the train in the first place?
Where the fuck is the train from? Where is it going, and is it in another plane of reality? Which?
What the hell did the numbers even mean? What did they track, and in what increments? The countdown seemed arbitrary at best.
What the fuck was the machine gun eyes robot thing even

These are all questions the series asked and never answered only for the story to conclude all at once and I'm not sure what the fuck I just watched

Attached: Infinity_Train_series_logo.png (500x219, 73K)

Oh, and why did One-One have two personalities? Another thing that was just THERE with no explanation whatsoever.
Where was the cat from, and what was her fucking deal

The cat was the best character, I always enjoy Kate Mulgrew voicing stuff.

all of these are things that are either best left a mystery, or answered through context. were yu paying attention user?

To spent so much time setting up the mystery and then never adequately addressing it is just poor storytelling at worst. Having your audience fill in the blanks and take credit for it doesn't make you a good writer.

at best*, I meant, it's late and I'm tired

You seriously wanted them to do MORE exposition on the mystical ghost train and its obvious metaphors? Did you come out of OtGW asking "but who made the beast? Who is going around turning girls into birds? How exactly did they get in mystical metaphor land?

Show was shit but you're an even shittier viewer.

The train mystery itself will probably be left for season 2.

I didn't really feel like the questions that weren't answered, needed to be answered. The story they wanted to tell was told, but it was just really bland.

>New show
>All the episodes air the same week
What kind of fucking model is that?

If it was meant to be 'oh so mysterious and spooky', then it wasn't interesting enough to warrant it. I'm more curious to know if I missed anything and it seems like I didn't, it was just bad.

no user, literally everything you pointed out with the exception of the numbers is better left a mystery. to answer those questions would strip the show of its intrigue. see >Did you come out of OtGW asking "but who made the beast? Who is going around turning girls into birds? How exactly did they get in mystical metaphor land?

as for the numbers, they tracked Tulip's progress in overcoming her personal issues. the show hammered that point home on several occasions.

i agree, they really need to explain more about what exactly the Train is. i get that it’s supposed to be a metaphor for like, change or whatever, but there still needs to be a fucking reason as to why it exists in the first place - and where even is it, on Mars?

what fucking intrigue lmao

Basically the whole show is 'suddenly there's a mysterious ghost train and also there's numbers that mean nothing' and there's nothing to really care about or be interesting.

i'm using OP's words, if you can't keep up with the conversation then don't bother user. bad opinions by the way

I am OP, you neanderthal.

Symbolism needs context. Just suddenly having a train and 'ooo isn't that spooky how mysterious' is NOT good writing.

you used the word intrigue, question it when i also use it, then have the gall to call me a neanderthal? no wonder you missed the context. and by the way, you missing it =/= it being non-existent.

are you also silly enough to question the logistics of Silent Hill?

I said that it was setting up the intrigue and then just ended, not that it had successfully done that.

my points still stand regardless. and considering you couldn't even grasp the meaning of the numbers despite it being the most on-the-nose thing in the show, that says a lot for your overall views on the show.

>SPOON FEED MEE

don't be mean user, he clearly has a case of babby brain

Worked in the 70s.

Attached: 250px-Roots_25th_Anniversary_Edition.jpg (250x335, 30K)

Your headcanon is not canon.