GET IN HERE /co Bloodsports EVS vs Doug Tenaple EDITION

EVS vs Doug creator of Earthworm jim has been spicy

youtube.com/watch?v=QccFbY3FR08

EVS is melting down hard. Chad Doug of Earthworm Jim and Veggie Tales seems pretty based though I disagree with lots of his beliefs, I respect his idealism.

Attached: EVS meltdown.jpg (1893x759, 254K)

>Chad Doug of Veggietales
The man introduced Bacon into Veggietales
That is heresy and blasphemy

bump

WTF i take back what I said about Chad doug. WTF is this dirtbag thinking adding bacon? It's literal haram+antikosher

Do you think they will talk about Star's genocide?

What's the story? I heard they had a falling out.

bump 2

Damn Uncle EVS is melting down hard and going full SJW. I dunno the fullstory but its getting heated.

I'm the OP. Are you trying to overbump this so it gets pruned?

is this the end of comicsgate?

Dilate.
I am the real OP, fuck off.

Why did he go sjw?
I remember he was bring stalked by people for awhile.
Is he playing nice?
I haven't been following what's been happening for a couple of months.

he doesn't want people to insult him or make memes about him because it hurts his precious feelings

is this the war campaign that renfamous talks about so much? Damn renfamous really mindraped EVS in to becoming a gatekeeper who kicks out and starts drama with his closest allies.

too much twitter turns everyone in to an SJW. It's a mindrape machine.

EVS melting down hard, dude needs to stop.

listening to this now EVS has a massive ego and is virtue signalling+playing the victim. Classic crybully

Reminder that EVS
>burnt bridges with the Big 2
>burnt bridges with every major publisher that isnt the Big 2
>burnt bridges with fellow artists and writers who he's known for years and even worked with
>burnt bridges with comicsgate after drama he himself started
In exchange for
>his own publishing line among the dozens already out there, a YouTube channel centered on overreacting to even the most minor thing as if its an SJW menace, and all the Rose dolls in his local Walmart

What happened with everyone else?
The last time I was following what happened was when the shit yaboizack book got storytimed.
Did Jon release the zombie soldier thing?
Did the black guy release the Satanic Santa thing?
Anyone on EVS and Doug's level putting an indie out, who may not be aligned with comics gate?
Is Sana at marvel animation now and away from the books?

>burning bridges with the big 2
>bad

it's hard to argue with any of this

I could be wrong but think uncle EVS drove them away. Everyone got along so well when this first started. THe movement seems to have got cointelpro'd and self destructed due to gatekeeping and ego clashes

Ethan was a fucking idiot
Anyone with a brain cell could see these retards backstabbing each other a mile away

So they dont do streams anymore where they pimp their projects together?
I never watched those, but i did follow a twitter account that got banned that was pimping all the books.

i think they still do that all the time. that's why I stopped listening, it just became shill central

>Rekieta's law career isn't even 5 years old yet

Attached: 1553474732285.png (244x348, 131K)

this e-bullshit drama. get your shit out of here.

normaly I would say kys but Rekieta Law is based and nedpilled so

Attached: 212.jpg (680x1123, 124K)