Finn was in a post apocalyptic world full of hot human-like women

>Finn was in a post apocalyptic world full of hot human-like women
>he never got to fuck any of them
Why was this allowed?

Attached: 8A415A9E-7F4A-4951-84CB-8E354E406F03.jpg (999x523, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brightworkresearch.com/enterprisesoftwarepolicy/2019/01/31/how-indian-it-workers-discriminate-against-non-indian-workers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move and self insert into somebody else already.

he got raped by that space lump, doesnt that count?

Maybe the point of his story was an adventure and not be some adult nerd male's self-insert

>adventure
didnt they dropped that and Finn became a pussy? my memory of this show is hazy

he literally became Adam Muto's for his tweenage girl drama

He was a fucking white male.

Dubs confirm

>>he never got to fuck any of them
Seems like a big assumption on your part.

Attached: 1558478009120.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Bad writing

He was a child for most of this children’s series

He fucked his pillow

Because UGH IT'S NOT FOR YOU ANYMORE became the new normal.
Clearly the answer is to never hire minorities or even let them in your country because they will immediately attempt to take over and try to make things about them and their issues.

That doesn’t count, no matter how many times you tell yourself it does.

brightworkresearch.com/enterprisesoftwarepolicy/2019/01/31/how-indian-it-workers-discriminate-against-non-indian-workers/
Funny you should mention that.
Here's the pattern that spreads between industries.

He took a pillow lady wife and had pillow children
Twoud be improper to bed another

I always wanted Finn and Marceline to get together.

I’ll say it counts if your pillow gives birth to two children

this was the first episode i saw and it hooked me. too bad about the rest of the show...

I remember reading how one British executive was gushing over how diverse his office was because of all the Indians she'd hired, only for her Indian colleague to take one look and realise her "diverse" office was just Brahmans promoting other Brahmans.

Adventure Time had very few bad episodes. You guys are crazy

Too problematic given where the writers lived during it's development and the rise of social justice on social media. When you have that many unpalatable fags shoving shit into your already overinflated egotistical brain, things tend to go south quickly ex: the exodus from the show after Frost and Fire/Breezy.

You can also see this when he starts losing fights and it's replaced with some halfassed maturity arc shit while Bubblegum and Marceline become the OP ones.

You'll have shithead brainlets saying "he came out better than he was before" but everyone knows S2Finn could absolute decimate S10Finn in a sword battle and S2Finn even got the girl much to the chagrin of nuATfags

yet another reason to write off everything after the first couple of seasons, i guess

>MishaLover
I didn't know you like Adventure Time?

HUNTRESS WIZARD YOU FUCKING IGNORANT BABOON!

It's like you actively rewrite your perception of reality just so you can even more piss-angry. How do you fucking come to this?

Attached: 0.png (1366x768, 592K)

Except not, as he actually end up with someone.

Did you watch the last season?

Attached: 1398119507240.gif (853x480, 743K)

I have to make myself angry.
The adrenaline from my seething anger keeps my heart pumping.
If I don't get angry my heart will stop beating and I will literally die.

Not him and I did. All of them. There are only two bad episode and they are in season 5.

The writers hated Finn.

Whic ones?
Heat signature is season 2

It really is hilarious how personal some people took him not fucking PB or Marcy. Like they were vicariously rejected or something.

Frost&Fire
Red throne.

shut up shake

Okay, Hulk.

Almost all series in s6 is shit.

Then commission an artist for a doujinshi.

Don't resign yourself to inceldom just yet, you're still young, you've got time.

>“You're an exceptional beast and you have great hair, but exceptional beasts like us cannot fall in love. That is the secret of ordinary people.”
>“I agree.”
Finn and HW spelled it out that they just wasn’t meant to have a love life.

didn't they eventually make it seem like it was magically always like that?

see and it was meant to be left open.

OR people liked what they once were and didn't like the retarded changes which does not stop at their sexuality. Think of that one yet, reactionary brainlet?