I don't understand. Why is Tara working with Deathstroke? Is it just Stockholm syndrome...

I don't understand. Why is Tara working with Deathstroke? Is it just Stockholm syndrome? Or maybe she's in deep cover for the Outsiders ?

Attached: Terra.png (310x233, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ykFR0QJD!6zydjquAh1FxJYzQsPSyAQ
thepostmillennial.com/the-truth-about-jessica-yaniv-is-beginning-to-emerge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He rescued her from the human traffickers, which established him as a savior in her mind. Then he continued to make it seem like he cared about her, while mixing in physical abuse (classic domestic stuff). His position as her trainer drilled in the same kind of cult-like obedience that militaries use to keep their soldiers disciplined, loyal and obedient. And lastly he made her feel isolated by everyone besides him (telling her Brion was out clubbing, telling her that her parents didn't even try to look for her, telling her that the heroes were bad).

The advice he gave her wasn't wrong. Honestly if she lives Terra will be strong enough for her life.

Even if he is manipulative and probably just usibg her Slade is actually still right. The heroes can't be trusted. The betray each other and Terra/Tara already sees them falling apart.
The thing is this version of Terra still have a chance.

Makes sense. Do you think maybe Nightwing put her up to it to get Intel on Deathstroke?

Was the plan for Tara and her brother to get rescued and infiltrate the outsiders all along?

Nah, I think that's a keikaku beyond even Weisman.

>Heroes bad because some crazy cunt betrays them and Batman's Keikaku gets found out
>Betrays the heroes because of this

Attached: 1563942473882.png (294x267, 191K)

deathstroke’s deadly dickings

For this version it's more like she was brainwashed

I just want her to survive and become a regular non bitchy hero who is not obsessed with Slade for once.

TFW she dies

Attached: da6khq5-3fe8357c-213a-4ef3-b8d4-e6629cdf2106.png (640x352, 227K)

cuz she has a daddy fetish

What if Batman/Nightwing knew about these betrayals in advance and had some kind of contingency plan?

no, thats Foragers keikaku

Attached: 20190815_074152.jpg (460x298, 69K)

Attached: 1565720798785.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 1558562239650.jpg (960x902, 73K)

He is the one who wants the Anti life equation.

>telling her Brion was out clubbing

Was this one confirmed to be a lie, though? On one hand, it's weird that it's brought up now, but it does gave a whole new reason why Tara's disappearance hit him so hard.

Attached: 820.jpeg.jpg (550x336, 26K)

Even if Deathstroke is telling the truth that Brion was out clubbing, he's using this fact to manipulate Tara into thinking that Brion doesn't care about her

Now, I'm not going to say 'Slade was right'. But he's making a better case than he ever has before.

Brion is 17 right now. Tara was kidnapped 2 years ago.
Sure, he MIGHT have been clubbing at 15, but a. Wtf kind of club lets a 15 year old in? Even if they're foreign royalty, that's asking for a lawsuit or a license revocation. B. Clubbing doesn't really seem like something that this Brion would be into

>But he's making a better case than he ever has before.
>Some crazy scientist bitch who was never on their side and Batman being Batman

Yeah...

No, he's manipulating Terra. Kidnapping her (supposedly from other kidnappers but still), refusing to return her to her family, physically and psychologically abusing her to the point where she's thankful for it, and literally turning her into a weapon against his enemies.

Deathstroke is in many ways worse to Terra in this version than in the original. Right now the only thing he has going for him is that he never slept with her.

Yeah, teenagers (the kids who are still easily manipulated), am I right?

>hoped Greg would avoid the usual Tara story of hook up with BB > betray team > die
>he was seemingly about to break the cycle and her story was actually engaging for once
>swerved right back into it and will probably do the rest the same as well
He could've saved her bros

Attached: 1565865783562.png (208x239, 117K)

This creeps me the fuck out

Why? Pre-New52, Deathstroke was a child predator that fights children and slept with them.

That's exactly why it creeps me out, by indirectly reminding me of that.

The physical abuse into physical comforting is creepily too real. I saw a kid once who had a history of being beaten by his parental caregivers, complete with cigarette burns and loads of scarring. But when they were finally getting separated by the state the mother was all "mommy loves you" and the kid didn't want to go. That kid can't even eat solid food because all his teeth are rotten and he can't sit down on a chair because his ass was beaten into a giant bruise, but because he got a hug every day he didn't want to go.

>Deathstroke was a child predator that fights children and slept with them
That's his core character though

>if

Taras goal in every single timeline:

1. Get Deathstroke'd
1.5 Try to get that Deathstroke dick

2. Hurt Beastboy in some shape or form (Important, literally can't have Terra without this)

3. Death.

Attached: 1491422658993.jpg (1191x774, 333K)

Attached: 1563638729357.jpg (720x725, 74K)

Deathstroke and Bedlam are all working together.

yeah honestly i refuse to believe that Slade "rescued her from metahuman traffickers." Dude's not a hero. Either he was complicit in the initial kidnapping or was contracted to abduct her from the first kidnappers. out of all the metahumans running around, there's no way that the only one he rescued would also happen to be a princess

in fairness it looks like they're skipping the hook up with BB part
That or they're changing the order around so the hook up comes after the betrayal

>wtf kind of club lets a 15 year old in
Did you like... Just not live as a teenager? Or were you a shut in?

where do you live that teenage clubbing is a common thing?

Almost everywhere in the western world? North America, parts of the EU. The hell do you live where it isn't? Fuck it's a common problem here in North America.
Ya' gotta get out more user.

I live in Germany but am from the states. I got out plenty, but I'm just guessing that my state had laws or something against it because I literally have never heard of such a thing

Why does she look like a little boy in this? Are the designs this shit that all the girls look like ugly anime clones?

Attached: SOULLESS.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Ahhhh. Yeah it's a problem here. I'm a leaf in one of the bigger cities here and you get lots of teens in clubs with fake IDs. There's more getting in with fake IDs than not. And I a few of the states I've been clubbing in have had similar problems.
A lot of the times you gotta be careful with who you're hitting on, etc. Since a lot of the times the girls will say they're 18 when they clearly aint.

He's a prince with lots of money and connections though. Could easily get a fake ID or get someone to bend the rules.

oh no i totally get that teens sneak into clubs, that wasn't my point. Just trying to say that generally, royalty going clubbing is the stereotypical example of a paparazzi field day, and Brion being 15 would make it all the better of a story. Brion would have to show his ID to get in, which would clearly show his identity and that he's underage. So either the club turns him away at the door, lets him in and faces the consequences, or he uses a fake ID.
So my mind immediately went to the idea of a teen-specific club. Hence my confusion

good scene
>fighting with staves
>Terra loses
>uses her powers instead
>Deathstroke is angry and proud
he was right, when shit gets real don't limit yourself because the enemy won't

Hopefully they'll skip it altogether, BB should have his hands full with Perdita, and probably Raven next season.

Attached: elder-wisdom.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

my bet is that, based on the leaks, Terra accidentally kills Perdita when she tries to assassinate BB. then next season she goes through a redemption arc after the Anti-life equation goes off and her and BB get together

im from germany and dude its a super common thing

you just didnt get out just admit it

So, what Teen Titans arcs are ever going to be adapted other than the Judas Contract and Trigon?

did nothing wrong

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—nevermore!

Ich bin letztes Jahr nach Deutschland gezogen. Alle meine teenager Jahre waren in Amerika.

The other ones aren't interesting.

False.

Cute

damn, i got a chubby

He could make her do whatever he wants

>oh no the crazy doctor who was working for my captors who activated my metagene against my will is crazy
>oh no Batman is being Batman again
>guess I can't trust these heroes who treat me well after all and should instead trust the guy who wouldn't return me to my parents after "saving" me and instead beat me regularly

Attached: 1565892383791.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Most of the heroes haven't even betrayed her in any way.

Terra has mental problems in all versions

This one seems more young, dumb, and naive, but I predict mental problems in her future when she learns of the Quadruple Threat Treachery Supreme: Keikaku Edition.

>young, dumb, and naive
More like have stockholm syndrome

I thought for a solid second when crazy Dr. Jace was laying down her reasoning that she was saying Tara had literally died and that they cloned her like they did in the 90's. Would have been nice if that happened for real and explain why she looks younger than that picture we saw of her in the first episode of the season.

I'm starting to think the process of putting the body through stress to bring out the meta-gene might be doing some permanent brain damage.

Attached: 645755.png (1152x648, 710K)

how old is Tara anyway?

Old enough
Probably

just want to know how much she has to wait until Slade has no scuses anymore and Terra pin him dowm like Aang did to the Fire Lord

she is 15

Nice

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

the age of consent in Markhovia is 11, pretty fucked up place. But thats why Brion wants to go back so much and also why he loves Halo, shes 7 months old. Thats Brion keikaku

Attached: harem dreams.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

And here I was thinking Turkey was degenerate.

>crazy doctor lady throwing out violet for being a computer freak and not one of her children
based and uncucked

Pictures of him clubbing in England when? I want to see playboy Brion.

These are mostly for cases if both parties are under 18 or close, so consent between teens doesn't result in statutory rape, not for middle-aged men and high school girls

boo

>Helga was only okay with Brion and Violet having a relationship when she considered them both to be her children
Fucking incest fags

They weren't genetically related or even lawfully.

>Halo is my daughter
I dont know if I'm a boy or a girl
>perish filthy machine
based doctor

Attached: the good doctor.png (520x458, 215K)

Shit, I've totally fallen behind on this show. Is there a mega floating about the site?

would she have a threesome with tera and brion?

it'd be weird to call them her children afterward

>Adopted siblings, not blood related so it's fine
Helga is a weeb

>tfw no daddy slade to deathstroke you

why do you think she had those control chips? Unfornutely sha had to use them for something else

now Tara is the only girl she'll let Brion date, well Tara or herself

Well yeah, Count Vertigo is one of the Light's close associates. Deathstroke is part of the Light. Of course their working together. He probably orchastrated everything from the start.

Post yfw we find out Deathstroke has been playing the Light for literal years and only helps them so he can play the long game and find out where they're hiding his kidnapped son, Jericho, one of the very first subjects of the metagene experiments. Saving Terra wasn't part of any scheme, just a moment of genuine sympathy he twisted into a purpose of subterfuge to throw off suspicion from the Light.

But that was all part of... [throws dart] The Riddler's plan all along

Yeah I expect her to just psychologically shatter when she learns just Slade who is seemingly the only person she trust now basically molded and shaped the last few years of her life entirely (and is also involved all the meta trafficing stuff)

Fuck, Riddler final boss confirmed

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (1126x989, 808K)

mega.nz/#F!ykFR0QJD!6zydjquAh1FxJYzQsPSyAQ

Count Vertigo has nothing to do with Markovia

she wants Deathstrokes dick

Attached: Deathstroke-27_pages-4-and-5.jpg (1093x833, 117K)

no way fag

Bedlam was working with Vertigo. Vertigo is working with The Light. Deathstroke is an inner member of The Light.

>But that was all part of... [throws dart] The Riddler's plan all along
>t. The Legendary Super Satan

Attached: 1b5.jpg (480x410, 44K)

haha wouldnt it be funny if terra was a really a twink here

You watched Batman Hush, right?

She will absolutely no questions asked fucked with them and make them fuck each other so more of her meta children can be born, heck she will carry brions seed with pleasure.

Fucking hell satan double trips confirm

She doesn't have the meta gene herself, so she wouldn't want to sully their offsprings' bloodline. It would be like letting your prize-winning pedigreed show dog be impregnated by some random neighborhood stray.

then, breeding the Markhovs it is

Is absolutely no one going to confront Terra about her communication with Slade? Not Dick who monitored Brion's phone earlier in the season, not Barbara the tech and security genius, not M'gann the mind reader, not the living Motherbox and Fatherbox, not a random nosy Tower roommate, or even someone who just happened to overhear her? She just casually talks to an inner member of the Light on her phone on an unencrypted connection out loud in broad daylight in the Team's home base and no one cares?

I thought the way Artemis treated her indicated they might already know something but at this point it doesn't look likely. (please no leaks)

what if the two grannies made out haha

Flashback had her with long hair.

>unencrypted
you dont know that
also, Brion was unstable, they ave no reason to spy on Tara

She keeps the cellphone hidden.

Back in Studio 54's heyday, they would let underage celebrities in all the time. There are clubs in LA that have the same policy because it brings more money and prestige to the clubowners to have people like that there.

Tara is for saving and protecting

Attached: 1565920089024.jpg (1191x671, 52K)

maybe she wont die this time hahaha... ha

she's for Deathsrtoke's penis

Attached: RDcAkE1.png (1037x986, 1.61M)

savage, does she ever straight up say "I fucked your dad."?

No, obviously what he wants is the ant life equation.

Bets on this version of terra? Will she get STROKED, or will she once again reach the pitfall to... Her death.

I mean.. I don't think she'll die.

Attached: funny-medal-award-3st.jpg (318x400, 27K)

beast boy's haircut fucking sucks

It looks good on some shots.

Attached: 004-season3-episode23jpg_size160x110_bgffffff_fsf21ed571f40a19a8be718f32581b7363_tr2_p0.png (160x110, 26K)

>(please no leaks)

The fuck is the point of your post? To tell us how little you want to know? Fuck it everyone that's not a complete cumbrain can see that the "team" oldfags know, plus possibly vic,

Tara is for being mind controlled and to get tit jobs forced onto her.

I got one of the ants from outside to check out your pic and it told me that the hair in that shot sucks too.

YJ Terra is too flat for that, it's be like rubbing your dick on a washboard

Neither

Because Yea Forums already spoiled this show a lot.

I feel like Vertigo/the Bedlam syndicate might have had plans to use terra as another foot soldier but deathstroke thought she'd be more useful as a shadow and pulled rank on them

That would be cool, but I'm guessing they don't because they both seem completely take aback that they were found out and keep lamenting that people are too concerned about their hurt feelings than the "mission"

I think they have one for Terra but not Jace.

lmao, Chad Tara Vs Virgin Rose

Beast Boy hasn't even betrayed her. He just lets her live on his house.

No keilaku is beyond Weisman.

YJ Terra or TT Terra? Or both?[/spoiler?

Attached: Terra.png (536x303, 125K)

YG Terra
Doom Patrol Cyborg
By far my favorite interpretation of the characters. It's still dumb TT Terra left because she thought BB snitched on something Robin casually observed.

I still prefer TT Terra because Ashley Johnson>>>>>>>>Tara Strong

Yeah, at least YJ Terra has actual reasons for believing the heroes are just a bunch of untrustworthy betrayers.

YJ Terra is the only engaging version of the character ever. The last episode made it a bit shaky, but there's still potential if Greg doesn't just play the Judas Contract entirely straight to the end.

She probably is going to betray them but she is gonna turn good and survive at the end.

Given there's a possibility that Slade told Rose about giving people the NWF treatment.

NWF?

Ashley Johnson should voice Raven

not really. it's just batman being batman and an obviously evil doctor being an obviously evil doctor

she would be fine with any meta fucking them

Teen Titans Terra works only if you think she is bipolar.

Tara is for dying and betrayal

Raven only has one fucking story. I hope they don't use her.

Attached: nightwing.jpg (1280x1943, 477K)

That'd be hilarious especially if they got a duo episode.

>Jinx's VA is Traci Thirtheen, who expresses a slight crush on Gar on episode 5
>Starfire's VA is Beast Boy's girlfriend
>Raven's VA is Terra
W...what is Greg Weisman trying to tell us with this?

Wait Jinxs VA is Traci AND they basically gave her luck based powers in this? Huh.

I really want to see Beast Boy just rape her

Jinx has been mixed with Traci 13. Her comic Indian and more serious.

>She is going to die
>If Titans S3 introduce her is going to also die there
>In a future if they do Titans the first movie will be Judas because they love to rush things

ITS
ALL
SO
TIRESOME

I don't watch this series. Is Terra a boy in this? Cuz that looks like a boy.

ALWAYS.

she will be fine...

Attached: 1565575018607.jpg (920x528, 53K)

You know if they are actually doing the "apokoliptan/Human avatars" thing we might get Boss Dark Side from Seven Soldiers and Final Crisis

Attached: SevenSoldiers-MisterMiracle3pg23.jpg (648x1023, 178K)

>Tfw no gf

Attached: lightning and Virgil.png (599x337, 145K)

Old post but this character stuff actually ties in really well with what Granny’s doing with her torture dimension. Fealty to your abuser.

I usually think this show is just enjoyably dumb, but I was actually pretty impressed with this last episode.

The weird way they showed dr bitchlady’s face surrounded by all the weird glows looked cool too.

Just read the two issue seven soldiers and final crisis like a week ago. At the time I didn’t know about the other seven soldier books that I think were prequels to the two issue one?

How good are they and how much did I miss by reading final crisis without having read them? Were they really build up to it or just kind of their own thing?

Why won't they let her be happy for once

How does this look like anime?

No, she's just a small teen with short hair.

It's the o my constant throughout the multiverse.

>Brion would have to show his ID to get in, which would clearly show his identity and that he's underage.
They draw the guy looking 21 at 17. Dude's never gonna have to show ID in his life.

Damn that's hot

Jeff is just gonna tell Virgil to stay away from them girls, their all crazy.

Slade was probably lying.

Back when I was in highschool "teen night clubs" were getting pretty popular which would just when clubs would have a teen only night with no booze but the club was 10 minutes away from the ghetto so you had a bunch of black guys pass themselves off as teenagers and get underage girls drunk to fuck them it happened to one of my friends

Isn't Jeff divorced?

It's not pig disgusting Cal Arts.

This is Jonathan Yaniv.I posted this pic herebc he has used the term “transgender” to gain access to girls restrooms just so he can take pics of them, says that girls don’t deserve privacy, and tried to host a topless party of kids of the age of 12...

thepostmillennial.com/the-truth-about-jessica-yaniv-is-beginning-to-emerge/

Attached: EB_jzYYW4AIqlHr.jpg (1080x1023, 172K)

Don't spoonfeed.

Oh fuck off with this shit

Feel free to fuck off to plebbit or tumblr.

this isn't Yea Forums. Nobody real gives a shit about sharing download links

He is a prince. Just searching in Wikipedia would tell you his age.

sorry i didn't realize we had moral policemen in Yea Forums

You mean mods?

I simply am not a native English speaker. Fuck you.

So Tara missed out on two years of highschool while kidnapped?

Deathstroke taught her stuff?

Does the League of Shadows even have anyone qualified to be a teacher? Professor Ojo? Maybe Ultra-Humanite from The Light?

Two years is a helluva long time to be missing from regular life, especially at 13

She didn't have a regular life. She was a princess.

Well relatively regular, i.e. whatever you're used to

Cool

Attached: 1565478682217.jpg (612x300, 98K)

Deathstroke can be a teacher.

She wants the D

Glad to see Slade's up to his old loli-seducing tricks

>Terra's face at the end as she thinks about how Daddy Deathstroke is going to dick her down for making him proud

you can pinpoint the exact moment she creams herself

Attached: terra.jpg (1121x687, 55K)

>never cared about Terra before
>somehow fall for this one
>know what's coming next
Just fuck my shit up Greg

Attached: 1566080585679.jpg (712x712, 39K)

I like this one because of how stoic she is