Henry Cavill, Dwayne Johnson Rumored For MCU

Attached: henry-cavill-dwayne-johnson.jpg (736x505, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hnentertainment.co/dwayne-johnson-teases-future-meeting-with-marvel-studios-kevin-feige-who-we-think-he-should-play-in-the-mcu/
wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-teases-meeting-with-marvel-cinematic-universe-boss
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/dwayne-johnson-meeting-marvel-mcu-role/
cosmicbook.news/dwayne-johnson-meeting-marvel-kevin-feige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Interesting rumors have hit the net offering that both Henry Cavill and Dwayne Johnson may be Marvel bound for Kevin Feige's MCU.

>The rumors offer that Henry Cavill is being eyed to play US Agent, with Dwayne Johnson wanting to play Namor.

>According to the rumors (via YouTube), Henry Cavill as the US Agent is said to be an ex-Hydra agent that turns on the Red Skull in a huge Secret Wars movie that is being compared to The Avengers: Endgame.

>Regarding Dwayne Johnson as Namor, it is again said the character will be the villain of Black Panther 2, and that the reason for Johnson wanting to play Namor for Marvel and in the MCU is because The Rock is upset at DC for the budget on Black Adam. It's claimed that Johnson is in deep talks for the role with Feige.

I would rather see Cavill as Sentry but Us Agent might be interesting

Attached: john_walker.jpg (250x300, 24K)

Dwayne Rock should be Reed Richards. Anna Sophia Rob as Sue

>the rock is going to be in MCU
>cool, I wonder he's going to play at
>It's namor
Why the fuck is he namor? This is like giving john cena the role of loki.

>Henry Cavill - Johnny Storm.
>Dwayne Johnson - Ben Grimm.

>Via YouTube
Wow it’s fucking nothing. Let me know when Cavill is playing Hyperion.

Must be trying to follow the Momoa lead and have charismatic brown water guy
If they let him ham it up I'm good with it

A lot of people compare Namor to Black Adam, makes enough sense I guess.

Okay, listen up:
>Henry Cavill as Kraven
>Dwayne Johnson as Beta Ray Bill

this is mcu's most obvious casting
I don't know why they haven't officialized yet
everybody knows a long time he is going to play namor

>Cavill has played Superman for years
>Rock rumored for years to play Black Adam

>both basically flee the sinking DCU ship
>joins Marvel

Wew lad.

The source of this is TvO of the Lords of the Long Box, who are always full of shit. Nothing but pure clickbait trash.

>a huge Secret Wars movie that is being compared to The Avengers: Endgame
Ugh, are we really gonna have to go through the goddamn hype-fog all over again?

>Rock wanting to have his face covered in CGI

Not gonna happen.

>>Henry Cavill as Kraven

small insignificant role

Attached: small.jpg (276x183, 3K)

>top 10 anime betrayals

hnentertainment.co/dwayne-johnson-teases-future-meeting-with-marvel-studios-kevin-feige-who-we-think-he-should-play-in-the-mcu/
wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-teases-meeting-with-marvel-cinematic-universe-boss
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/dwayne-johnson-meeting-marvel-mcu-role/
cosmicbook.news/dwayne-johnson-meeting-marvel-kevin-feige

Henry Cavill - Kraven
Rock Johnson - Wonder Man

They aren't the captain, they aren't obligated to go down with the U.S.S. DCEU

Attached: 08C42E10-E6C8-4095-AFC3-7C2556740927.jpg (600x902, 145K)

If they want Dwayne in a superhero movie for the long haul, they really should do it ASAP. The man is in his late 40s.

Man of Wonder

Attached: 1542485664542.png (898x1784, 1.11M)

Could he actually make Namor cool?..

If anything, he’s bigger than ever.

Henry Cavill as Sentry.

How about Reed Richards?

Cavill as Wonder Man

The Rock as Ares.

Rock cant act. Hes can only do teenage sex comedies. Feige would never cast him as a complex anti hero

>Rock cant act
That's people's general perception because he keeps getting typecasted. Try watching Jumanji.

>Rock
>teenage sex comedies

Like what?
He does mostly brain dead action movies. That's kind of his thing.

NAMOR IS NOT A BOULDER, NAMOR IS A FIT TWINK

STOP IT GET THIS BULLSHIT UP OUTTA HERE

>namor
>complex
here's the (You) nigga

>Rock overhyping bullshit
>with MCU tier shit
Please no. He's unbearable enough as it is.

LORDS OF THE LONG BOX IS FULL OF FUCKIN BULLSHIT FUCK THAT GUY

Literally all bottom of the barrel rumor mills. Any scoops coming from these sites is immediately a major red flag that it's complete bullshit.

stupid ass people hopping on the lord of lords of the long box wave cuse they aint got nothing to do

he is a fuckin lying piece of dirty fuckin shit

the pointy ears.

Just because he's Superman? Because Henry would be a terrible Bob, maybe a decent Hyperion but I'd rather have the Skarsgard dude that played Tarzan as Sentry

>According to the rumors (via YouTube)
>YouTube
Fake and gay

if Cavill ends up working for Marvel then he will definitely be Hyperion leading his Squardron Supreme of America

After Mission Impossible Fallout and The Man from Uncle I can see Cavill as US Agent...but I don't see US Agent in the MCU. I also don't see the Rock being Namor. I can't say who Rock would best play as but not Namor.

how the hell does wb continue to fuck up this bad?

its incredible how badly they've continued to progressively fuck up sincd 2008. and mow even the comicz are shit

Attached: 1506977092879.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

People want Cavill as the fucking Sentry? Please, just adapt this and put him as Hyperion and we'll have the best Justice League movie ever.

Attached: Squadron Supreme-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

I will admit, I would have argued with you that DC comics weren't that bad...till I started reading Dark Knights Metal. Just the fuck happened to them, this shit is painful even though it should have been dark elseworld stories combined with heavy metal/80's dungeons and dragons thing. But jesus it fucked up bad.

Attached: Dark-Nights-METAL-Promo.jpg (1600x2460, 566K)

>he doesn't want to hear the Rock try to spin it as "our lil 250m budget movie"

it won't be long until Disney buys DC and Supes will no longer be the stronkest superhero

At a certain point, I would love for Batman and Superman to get knocked down some. Get rid of plot armor.

>Jason momoa playing aquaman
>The Rock plays Namor
THE SEA BELONGS TO THE MIGHTY POLYNESIAN

Namor is ethnically ambiguous enough that I could see the Rock playing as him, and he needs to be fit like the Rock since he spends a lot of time shirtless. But.. he has to have hair. I can't imagine a bald Namor. Not sure how a wig would stand up to water but I guess they can CGI hair in these days.

Is Sentry pretty much the strongest superhero in Marvel not counting the likes of Franklin and GodDoom?

the rock is not playing namor LMAO

>strongest

Don't you mean most powerful?

I thought you sad little comic dorks were on top of this shit.

>most powerful
is he?

>Jake Gyllenhaal
>Michael Keaton

He did get killed by Thor. And tied World War Hulk.

Henry Cavill
>USAgent
>Craven
>Namor

The Rock
>The Thing
>Namor
>Hercules
>Beta Ray Bill (but has to hone BRB’s polite and proper speech)

>”They also suggest that The Rock is being considered for the role of Namor, Marvel’s version of Aquaman. The son of a human sea captain and a princess of the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, Namor is reportedly being set up to play a villain in Marvel’s Black Panther sequel.”
WAKANDA IS DESTROYED BY PHOENIX FIRE CONFIRMED

Big Show
>Kingpin
>kingpin
>KINGPIN

Attached: 7FFBD72F-9F53-4368-AEF6-8982E7144BB8.jpg (2002x1540, 3.01M)

Wolverine and Cyclops

Namor and Hercules would be good. I hate the Rock as Namor.

Cavill would play a good cyclops

So there's no sort of non-compete? I'd almost expect there to be.

I agree, Cavill could be a good Namor; all he has to do is just be a massive dick

Dunno, removing hair with cgi didn't go so well, I dunno if the reverse would be true too.

They could just get him a wig worst case scenario

99% certain Cavill said he was off contract

Mark Hamil in the MCU

They cg hair all the time and you just don’t notice. Chris Evans has a receding hair line but they actually cg his hairline in the movies. Same goes for makeup in a lot of movies

I want the Rock to be Hercules so bad

Attached: 1538939625887.png (250x346, 214K)

>in a huge Secret Wars movie that is being compared to The Avengers: Endgame.

This is utter bullshit for multiple reasons. Do you really expect me to believe that Marvel, who has done a great job keeping secrets over the course of the MCU, is suddenly leaking plot details of a movie that at best is 5-10 years out? And do you really expect me to believe that they've already cast roles that far out? That's not how this shit works. I might have actually bought this if not for this nonsense

Attached: 1509074002227.png (479x479, 308K)

Fucking this, namor is some lanky twink that manages to cuck reed always.

How did this happen? Wakanda is land locked..

>Henry doesn't need to ask people to remove his mustache with CGI if he plays as kraven
FUCKING GENIUS

You know
I like it

So based on nothing, then

Superior Spider-man movie when?

probably never, it need a lot of setup that could take up too much running time.
shame, really. it's easily Slott's best Spider-Man work.

>manages to cuck reed always.
False

who do yall believe fake ass bullshit

I doubt many people actually believe it. It's just something moderately fun and diverting to discuss.

>Henry Cavill as Johnny Walker
Good thing Stark is dead.

Namor? More like Lamor kek

Terrible choices desu. Cavill's already played a fundamental part of the DCU and The Rock is a questionable pick to begin with, but he's definitely more suited for Black Adam. This whole thing is a mess. I wouldn't jump ship if I were them.

>an ex-Hydra agent that turns on the Red Skull
That doesn't even make sense. Red Skull has been on Vormir for 70 years.

Unless this shit is for "What If" or some shit, it's nonsense.

Cavill is unironically a fucking brick, but maybe as a soldier people won't notice it as much.

Kind of weird to hear The Rock isn't happy with a budget, considering he literally make movies with peanuts. So maybe it is more about how much Shazam make rather than any other problem, assuming those roumors are true.
He still has hair, right? Can't really imagine a shaved Namor tbqh.

>small insignificant role
Most of the mcu villians have been played by fucking super-stars. Cavill is a guy who works for Netflix right now, he is television-tier.

This is a bit out there. But after seeing all the weird constipated expressions Cavill had to make due to the shit script in the DC films, I kind of want him to play Machine Man.

>Marvel’s version of Aquaman.
It is the other way around, fucking journos.

>that manages to cuck reed always

when? last time i checked its reed that leaves namor seething

nathan fillion already has the role

No movie stars are actually shaving their head as a fashion choice.

As an Easter egg that doesn't even appear in the movie.

gunn recognizes it, and hes still at marvel so theres still a chance

Attached: default.jpg (738x1093, 36K)

Enough of those action heroes, i want Kevin Smith to play Forbush Man

Attached: kevin-smith.jpg (930x1280, 123K)

They don't own the rights to Namor get the fuck out of here you faggot.

Attached: 1562292835561.png (397x409, 152K)

Same deal as Hulk

no the fuck its not its stupid as fuck

the rock is to god damn big to play namor

To each his own. You leave us to our pointless internet discussion and we'll leave you to your jamming toys up your ass

Cavill should be Hyperion.

Litty Man wouldn't backstab the DChads.

I can imagine Cavill being out tho

Henry Cavill SENTRY
The Rock ARES

Dark Avengers confirmed

Henry Cavill is Namor.

Dwayne Johnson is Ares.

Ares would be another appropriate use of the Rock, that and Hercules. Cavill is a much more comic accurate option for Namor (plus he can probably pull off the attitude, unlike Dwayne "you can't show me lose a fight" Johnson).

>capeshit
>complex
Lmao

CAVILL SHOULD PLAY CAPTAIN FUCKING BRITAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

henry has the balls to say "JUST REMOVE MY MUSTACHE WITH CGI" during filming JL. He's near to namor level asshole

Actually the director of MI: Fallout was going to be cool with him shaving it for those reshoots but Paramount told WB to go fuck themselves.

>upset at DC for the budget on Black Adam
ah yes, i always breach, and have to buy my way out of contract, and give a company a lot of money when i am upset that same company wont.... give me more money

>Kind of weird to hear The Rock isn't happy with a budget
also considering he is not just a producer but i believe an executive producer. he is the budget.

cavill for captain britain, please

Attached: aurora long hair.gif (250x318, 922K)

Hes 53

Hyperion

no!

That's a bit of a step down from Superman to some C-List literal who

A potentially reoccuring villain for Spider-Man is more significant than fucking USAgent in a Disney+ show.
That being said I can't see Cavill pulling gruffy slavic hunter.

Henry Cavill would be godtier to for a Hercules movie

That's not how it works.

>Dwayne Johnson as Beta Ray Bill
I want it but the Rock loves his face

>Beta Ray Bill (but has to hone BRB’s polite and proper speech)
Impossible. The Rock can barely speak without capitals
You might as well get Terry Cruz to be Bill at that point

The Rock will play Reed. Watch it happen.

Terry Cruz has other gears than screaming madman. He had very nuanced moments in Everybody Hates Chris.

Why would successful actors go and play in MCU? MCU is created for c-listers who can't hold up movies and lead roles without mouse influence. Just look at Hemsworth and Evans. Every movie outside mouseverse is fllop. The only decent actors in MCU have smaller roles like Odin and Fury.

Its the MCU, give him a main line role in the movie and that listing will change to A.

Plus, being Superman in DCEUs current fuck up aint worth jack shit.

Cavill for Wonder Man
The Rock for The Thing

There's Bigdick Cuminsnatch. Cavill is hardly an A-lister.

Camberkvatch have succesful movies?

The Hobbit, 12 Years a Slave, Star Trek Into Darkness.
Granted not as a lead.

He is same tier as Cavil then.

he is bigger in tv.

honestly, not a bad place to be since tv is big these days.

That's kind of the point.
The Rock, Tom Cruise and to some extent Keanu are the only action actors left who are really "carry a box office through your popularity" tier, and even then it's mostly franchise movies they do best with.

Just gonna leave this here for you mouth breathers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08_162842~2.jpg (720x729, 125K)

>I would rather see Cavill as Sentry

....They couldn't.

Oh,but if only they could...

Cavil will be bigger after Witcher if its not utter trash (but it looks like one desu).
I don't think Cruise and Keany will disgrace themselves by playing in MCU. Rock however can do that. If WB is retarded enough to not give him Black Adam role.

I could see them getting Cavil just to be cunts and piss on DC's grave. I don't think they'll really work with The Rock though unless it's a one off role or a voice gig. They don't deal with A+ tier actors. They don't need to. It adds too much drama and unneeded problems to the production.

Yes, RDJ, Pratt, Evans, etc are A+ tier now, but they weren't before Marvel made them that way. Actors like The Rock expect everyone to work on their time, for the movie to shoot whenever they want it, for production to stop, for lines to be changed, for friends to be hired, etc. Fiege don't fuck wit dat

What DC's grave? DC movies are more profitable than MCU ones considering how much DInsey spends on marketing for sjw characters like BP and CM.
>Yes, RDJ, Pratt, Evans, etc are A+ tier now
And yet none of them can hold a movie if it's not a big franchise already.

I mean, we can keep pretending Cruise is above all that shit for company loyalty reasons, but his Mummy was a failed MCU: Universal Monsters edition.

Henry Cavill as Kraven

Attached: god, he could have been the perfect superman. Snyder is such a cunt.png (767x431, 125K)

Only Pratt could be argued really, and he's fallen off. Evans is not bringing in the bucks on name alone any more than Hemsworth or Rudd.
You're not wrong about the power struggle that Marvel would rather have the upper hand in though.

No.

a tier actors don't need marvel. c tier actors know marvel is their ticket to the top and will take anything they dish out

also i think one of the fast and furious guys has a literal line in his contract about how many times his character is allowed to get punched, or some utter bullshit like that

why not?

Horrorverse was a thing before mouseverse, mate.

Kevin Smith even had a cinematic universe before Marvel.

Yeah, it was either Statham or The Rock. They had a claus that they wasn't allowed to look like a Beta.

>successful actors
>Cavill

lol

Why would successful actors go and play in biggest movie franchise ever?

I really don't know.

Really, everything about your post is drenched in retardness.

Horrorverse is just random cross-overs, if you want to see cohesive cinematic universes you have to go to Japan

Kevin Smith's Askewniverse is as cohesive as Tarantino's one.

>According to the rumors (via YouTube), Disney is eyeing buying the rights to make a Sonic film themselves next year. Expecting Paramount or SEGA to sell them the rights.
>Disney is interested in adding Sonic to the MCU despite it not being an original property. Fiege is reportedly a big fan of the series and wanted it to happen.

Attached: D7hkx0TWkAAHsCW.jpg (1740x2048, 346K)

>washing your career into toilet as a serious actor because you wanted some mosuebucks
absolute state of plebs

>Henry Cavill is not Brian Braddock

NOOOOOO I've been reading Excalibur and he looks just like Henry Cavill except blonde

>Cavill
>A dude who starred in the biggest flop of this decade and is now working for Netflix
>"Career"

My sides, i bet he went to Disney begging for them to give him a job and Kevin Feige obliged after jerking off to his pathetic face.

>mouseshills are also degenerate faggots
not surprised at all

The perks of being winners.

I think they made oscar winner Brie Larson pegging him after Chris Evans fucked his face laughing his ass off.

do it

Attached: 1551702013066.png (724x1264, 895K)

We all know Oscar Nominated Jeremy Renner would make Cavill his gimp and make him wath as he fucks his fiancee in order for him to get a role.

>US Agent and not Captain Britain

one job

But considering how great he was as the villain in Mission Impossible, I can see him, still disappointed that he's not Brian

>Rock cant act. Hes can only do teenage sex comedies
I don't think you've actually looked at Rock's filmography

and then double oscar winner Cate Blanchett sits on his face in a sweaty mocap suit, haha wouldn't that be fun

Attached: ragnarok_bts.jpg (1200x681, 112K)

I can believe The Rock as Namor because that's been a pretty consistent rumor for a while and I can believe Feige sniping Cavill but there's no fucking way that shit about Secret Wars is true. People don't even know when X-Men is happening, you really think they'd know about Secret Wars? When the full details of Endgame didn't get leaked until a week before the movie came out?

Dare i say, triple oscar winner BLACKED?

Attached: heisgoingtogetyacavill.jpg (840x1120, 93K)

US Agent will be the villain in Falcon and Winter Soldier

>Why would successful actors go and play in MCU?
I don't know, it couldn't have anything to do with how it's the biggest film franchise on Earth right now

>DC movies are more profitable than MCU ones
Interesting hypothesis. I'd love to see the math for this deduction

>the rock as namor
Expecting Mr Fantastic to get hyper cucked and go full Maker now.

>Dwayne Johnson
Kevin faggy will be happy

Attached: 1babec6eb2ce8b140fd8439274da903d.jpg (600x745, 77K)

Have Henry play Hyperion in Squadron Supreme, have Rock play The Thing

which is absurd display of insecurity. indiana jones kept getting his head kicked in, and all it did was make his movie and character better

Reed is undefeated vs Doom and Namor Reed and Namor is the rare story of a nerd being more alpha than the Chad

Based

I’ve seen the Rock/Litty meme for years what’s a QRD? Why is it associated with him?

>The Rock will be in every franchise

BASED

This. Captain Britain is badass.

>via youtube
the same rumors of the Snyder Cut every month since 2017?

>talking shit about based Terry
Terry Crews legitimately is a better actor than the Rock. Bitch I said it. Also we should have based Terry in a Marvel movie now since he died in Deadpool and that movie doesn’t really count anymore

Samefag mousecuck

Serious Mode: fun shitposting aside, how would it look for the DCEU if this came true for real?

No way, Reed and Sue will be John Krasinski and his wife

Was Terry a wrestler once???

This.
Terry is legit, and one of the few actors who got their job for their muscles who actually went on to learn how to do proper acting.

>Pegging Cavillshit in the two highest grossing movies of all times

Attached: ....jpg (225x225, 6K)

He could be, no lie, a great Luke Cage

I like to think they got Henry Cavill in the middle of a room, called the whole Avengers: Endgame's cast, and then every single one of them started to violently spit on him with Robert Downey Jr. tea-bagging him within an inch of his life.

He played in the NFL

Why are people hating on Cavill? Is it just company wars or did something happen?

Henry Cavill is somewhat believable because he is not an A-lister and he needs steady jobs but The Rock? I don't believe it, the MCU is not a celebrity driven franchise and The Rock presents some problems like always wanting creative control over all his projects plus he is a very expensive star and his salary would be the highest of all MCU actors after RDJ.
Marvel Studios needs semi-popular actors they can hire for 10 or so years for a couple million dollars per movie like they did with Chirs Hemsworth, they are never going to hire A-listers like The Rock or Tom Cruise and so on, I doubt Disney wants another RDJ situation where they expend half a movie´s budget on a single actor.

Where is my autistic representation in these movies.

Attached: C8B79F8D-7C2C-4E2F-8519-DAC030E926B4.jpg (600x901, 94K)

Isn't Cavill already out??

It's one autistic Mousedrone

>the Rock/Litty meme
Look up on your favorite search engine "The Rock beefing with critics on twitter over the Baywatch movie." Basically the Rock on one of the twits says something like "Dont listen to critics this movie is litty"

People have weird sexual feelings for him

Attached: b2.gif (245x360, 1.97M)

IMO its even worse than it seems. Even when WB succeeds its an incidental success, its the stopped clock being right twice a day. Its still broken, it just *happens* to stumble across a workable answer on the rare occasion.

As far as I can tell, WB is where hollywood execs go to die. Its their elephant graveyard.

But Cavill is going to work for Disney, your theory doesn't holds up.

>Dont listen to critics this movie is litty
Kek litty-kino

And it wasn't anything like the 2010s version that is basically league of extraordinary gentlemen.

What hate? I just want Cavill to eat Mark Ruffalo's ass in order to get a job.

Because he doesn't look Slavic and probably can't act it either.

maybe if the actor is ten star perfect for the role, but i don't think that's actually the case with either of these actors

you're getting reed richards, aren't you?

LotLB is legit

Still not in Star Wars yet but maybe that's a matter of time.

He is but WB will never admit it because their fanbase would lose it. Affleck is clearly out as well but they've said everything except that he's out

They're just framing it as "we have no plans for Superman right now". Right. No plans for Superman of all people

thats because reed doesnt even acknowledge namors shit. all that talk about treating her better and whisking sue off her feet and reed looks at him not in anger but confusion. like he really sees namor as sues best friend whos shoulder she could cry on instead of a romantic rival, and it just burns his ass

Not autistic enough.

>like he really sees namor as sues best friend whos shoulder she could cry on instead of a romantic rival, and it just burns his ass
Holy fuck this, Reed is such a badass and a Chad that he doesn’t even acknowledge Namor trying to steal his woman and only thinks that Namor is Sues beta orbiter/shoulder to cry on. Based Reed. Fuck Namor.