This family is fantastic

This family is fantastic.

I really love this show. Glad it's getting a season 2. Thanks for letting me know about this, Yea Forums. First episode can be streamed officially here

youtube.com/watch?v=XX3uta-AuEg

And here's the whole first season

mega.nz/#F!uo1m1QhK!DeTvIGahcYJYFv8ztbYVdw

Attached: Amphibia.S01E15.A.Night.at.the.Inn.Wally.and.Anne.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_11.33_[ (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqkDhqEeyiw
youtube.com/watch?v=7na6b2sW_1U
worldofbuzz.com/uni-student-catches-rat-eating-his-pet-turtle-so-he-crucified-and-burned-it/
youtu.be/M906kiFzHuY
youtu.be/PN-zHSvDc1g
youtube.com/watch?v=QTMssK1qhQw
youtu.be/N3472Q6kvg0
youtu.be/U2UDwPVpeXw
youtu.be/ojOKGrvXFUE
youtube.com/watch?v=mnqj31VPNoE
youtube.com/watch?v=V4tSXOLPf_4&list=RDMM5iAViNf9Z4Y&index=4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ship Anne and Hop Pop

Do you really? Or are you just saying that be rowdy?

I loved the video game swords and the fact Anne was gonna pick the nail from Hollow Knight

Attached: Amphibia.S01E18.The.Big.Bugball.Game.Combat.Camp.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_14.11_[2 (1920x1080, 1.23M)

does anybody have any idea when will season 2 will release

Yes.

Halfway through the show right now and it sorta feels like Gravity Falls (except without Mabel), so objectively better. Idk why I initially thought the series was about a frog-themed Hogwarts but can't complain, it's been great so far.

>Idk why I initially thought the series was about a frog-themed Hogwarts
I think you were confusing it with Owl House.

People say the thing on the right is from transformers but I swear that it's the dragonslayer swordspear but with the handle shortened

Attached: Nameless King 2.jpg (1325x2048, 898K)

I wish Anne would handle my dragonslayer swordspear if you know what I mean. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

do they have adventures in the forrest like little bear or at the mall like regular show?

Huh, I was gonna say it was from He-Man

I'm a pleb, what's the 3rd one on the rack?

Swamp/Forest adventures.

Also Hop Pop has a 'kill the villain' policy which is rad and sees it through

sounds good ill check it out.

The wilderness is dangerous as fuck so if they venture into the forest it's usual at their peril
Frog town is very low tech, no mall. But plenty of episodes are set there, yes

Maybe so yea, they felt almost interchangeable before watching. Plus there's that crest on her shirt and I saw a few screens that look place in some boarding school

Tomboy Lily or strange Maddie...

Sprig is a lucky little goof. Maddie deserves more scenes for a lot of reasons including the dark arts

Attached: 115.jpg (960x960, 106K)

Hop Pop was incredibly comfortable with killing someone...and there was that joke in Bizarre Bazaar about whether or not he ever killed a man before and he didn't deny it.

Hop Pop: Grand Theft Gastropod prequel series showing him as a young failed actor that has to take employment from criminals and the dark deeds he's committed to survive in a major frogopolis when?

Attached: tumblr_f8df85e8de1a5f6f25372b807c085a57_2e3f5195_640.png (640x361, 251K)

There's also a blatant Bloodborne reference, the animation teams have really good taste in vidya

Attached: 123432413241.jpg (1249x846, 168K)

To be fair while it's only implied Hop Pop killed someone we've outright seen Anne slaughter an entire family of cannibals.

i haven't watched far enough to see it myself, but aren't the Earthbound kids in the background somewhere as well?

Ness, Paula and Poo supposedly are in an ep. I somehow missed them.

True, feel like she didn't really contemplate whether or not they died from that though.

Uncomfortably forced experimentation under the threat of losing friendship that leaves incredibly mixed feelings because you actually enjoyed it is HOT

We were all thinking it...right?

Attached: 3202099 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy Sasha.png (674x966, 123K)

We're talking about an explosion that tore the entire house to splinters and that they were standing right next to, in a show that's implied murdered and eaten infants, I don't think there's really much room for speculation there.

Your mind is dark and your soul absent.

Yeah but she didn't know if they were still in there at that point.

Amphibia forever!

7 seasons or I poison your pets, Disney. All. Of. Them.

And I won't even feel bad about it, they're just animals. Think on it. Make the right choice.

Attached: sicko sasha.png (304x508, 87K)

Nice~

Got any more art to share?

Attached: a5d188b8d8e48a3b77a60fde89e4814779779cb1.jpg (1408x1072, 381K)

We already know it's only going to be three seasons.

The final episode will be this. I'm calling it now!

Attached: FInal scene.png (1012x1076, 911K)

It WAS going to be three.

Was.

When Disney makes the right choice.

I'd rather he help them fight a greater evil in the end and find respect for the frogs.

Attached: 3184482 - Amphibia Kyder Sasha.png (661x910, 206K)

MUST PROTECT

Attached: autistic anne.png (647x720, 359K)

Post some of your favorite fan art of the show. This is probably my personal favorite.

Attached: EBn_35CWsAI6vq6_0.png (680x512, 153K)

Aww what a helpless horrible, horrible frightening creature.
Just finished the show, still hunting through the art.

Attached: amphibia_by_nya_kba666_dd9eou4-fullview.jpg (1280x981, 243K)

ol' 2 int anne

Just be her girl and do as she says.

And that's FINAL

Attached: sasha_by_txho_ddaslml.png (2697x2100, 1010K)

Hell no, what are you gay?
Sasha and Grime are bros, he'll be with them when the final fight comes

So Toadstool is mayor, however he's clearly ranked lower than the tower since they can execute him. Grimes also isn't a general so there's probably higher ranked military officials somewhere.

So who's in charge? Is there a Toad King?

Are there any ancient Amphibians who could be cool designs.

Yeah it's hard to see the toads as the ultimate threat to Amphibia. Unless Grimes starts wielding some dark magic or something.

Attached: amphibia__mean_girl_and_toad_dad_by_jolibe_ddcqubk.png (2600x2000, 707K)

This has been wondered much, but I think the big thing is that toads of the Tower seem free to quit on the spot without consequence meaning that Grime is definitely not the sole authority of their race, nor is the Tower their only home
Who is on the next rung in the food chain, I hope we learn next season

There might be some insidious force that the toads answer to themselves. Maybe the frogs once had a great empire like humanity long, long ago and this thing defeated them and keeps them from developing.

Attached: anne___amphibia_by_nirlanie_dcln4mr.png (1093x1276, 335K)

>The Grubbug thing wasn't a one-off joke
>Something also killed the rest of the sentient mushrooms

We are close to cracking the code.

>Look, I know you wanna get all up her skirt, Sash, but maybe take it slow with her.
>Like I took it slow with you, Marcy? Hm? Nah, she'll be doing whatever I say. Just. Like. You.
>Ah...ha...uh...w-whatever you say...
>Good girl.

Attached: sasha_icon_by_artisticfelixd_ddcvm14.jpg (1373x1492, 149K)

I love how all the old citizens of Amphibia are so badass, that makes sense. only the most hardcore frogs can avoid death in this land for so long

>Common predators of frogs, specifically green frogs, include snakes, birds, fish, herons, otters, minks and humans. Wood frogs are also known to be preyed upon by barred owls, red-tailed hawks, crayfish, large diving beetles, Eastern newts, blue jays, skunks and six-spotted fishing spiders.

Damn near everything has it out for frogs it seems. I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of deep-dwelling foe of the abyss in the form of some sort of Mindflayer race or something that once did battle with the frogs long ago.

Exactly! That place is ridiculous. They just freaking casually accept people dying all the time it seems, yikes.

Attached: sasha__amphibia_by_arokham_ddc63wr.jpg (1600x2344, 1.72M)

What if Anne was the dominant and manipulative one and Sasha was the naive but really loyal friend? Also, someone should edit the pic to make Anne's hair blonde

Attached: 1564711849522.png (932x678, 348K)

Are you team Hunter or Alistair?

Attached: VideoCapture_20190815-004702.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Here are the Earthbound kids.

Frogs = Peasants
Toads = Soldiers
Newts = Nobility
Amphibia's king is probably a newt.

Attached: EarthboundCameo.png (1920x1080, 3.47M)

He is awaken

Thine box is open.

Without strangers, three

There shall be no safe place to flee

Attached: calamity__the_old_god__the_calamity_box__amphibia__by_arokham_ddbkacm.jpg (2000x3000, 1.95M)

I couldn't believe they had a damn shipping war episode. This show is great. Also everybody knows Alistair is the only real choice.

>no third camp shipping the romantic interests
Missed it by THAT much, Matt

Misha, I ironically think your pretty cool in these threads

Attached: VideoCapture_20190813-234431.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Hunter is a better character but Alistair has a better design

Oh wow I missed them completely
That'd be neat to see. This is giving me Redwall vibes. Reminds me I gotta see whatever happened to that comic about the mouse warriors trying to survive too

Attached: sasha_and_grime_by_arokham_ddba4ie.jpg (2536x2135, 886K)

Haha oh wow, yeah that would have been nuts

Attached: amphibia_by_txho_ddah7kb.png (3000x2100, 2.47M)

Attached: Amphibia.S01E14.Snow.Day.Cracking.Mrs.Croaker.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 287K)

>TWO LIFE SIGNS, ONE IN THE RUBBLE. ONE IN THE RAFTERS
>THE REST OF YOU, WITH ME

Attached: Amphibia.S01E14.Snow.Day.Cracking.Mrs.Croaker.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_2.gif (656x368, 606K)

Man, Anne sure is strong

Attached: Amphibia_S01E10.Toad.Tax.Prison.Break_Moment1_2.jpg (1280x1075, 130K)

Praying that we'll get some info and maybe even a trailer for Season 2 in the D23 expo

So what's Marcy going to be like?

Attached: 4513107626ef6174267422d16e384e6fec13d0c1.png (640x628, 176K)

there'll be a panel
there's an awkward like 40 posts left in that other thread can some of you niggas finish it off I don't like having the two threads sitting around at the same time

Don't mind me. Just testing the gif making function on my new tablet

Attached: Amphibia.S01E14.Snow.Day.Cracking.Mrs.Croaker.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_3.gif (656x368, 663K)

I recommend this for anyone that enjoyed Amphibia

youtube.com/watch?v=JqkDhqEeyiw

Attached: 0d2.jpg (619x1200, 61K)

Man I wish we kept that Grievous

>that bloodborne ass nigga
>red moons and legends of bad shit

Shieeeeet, Frog Souls is gonna be rad

I saw some cool fan art of her becoming a jungle warrior with her having survived out in the wilderness the whole time...gotta find it again

So either she took the time to yell for the puppet or she's got split personality

Attached: Amphibia.S01E11.Grubhog.Day.Hop.Pop.and.Lock.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 1.89M)

VENGEANCE

Attached: Amphibia.S01E01.Anne.or.Beast.Best.Fronds.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 380K)

don't question-query frogthing, there is no such thing up in the dephts no-no

Attached: 1564079795579.jpg (727x1024, 120K)

It's nice to know Anne will murder who or whatever murders you. That's a real friend right there.

Attached: cute_anne_by_artisticfelixd-ddd47h3.jpg (600x940, 108K)

Waiting to see the legend of Sir Frogger and how he got hit by a cart while crossing the street.
Both. Curse probably didn't help either.
The deep dark better be a thing

What's for breakfast Yea Forums

Attached: Amphibia.S01E15.A.Night.at.the.Inn.Wally.and.Anne.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 841K)

OMELETTES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Before, she was the laid-back funny one

Now, she's the badass survivalist, who only knows the ways of the hunt and no longer remembers her old life

LOTSA SPAGHETTI

Toads and Newts have been drinking frog blood and sweat for too long. Now with the help of Anne they should bring final solution for toad and newt questions and lead frogkind to glory.

I want to believe. Alternatively:

>This is all your fault! You're even HERE, too!
>M-Marcy, I didn't know the box was going to do that!
>You don't even get it!
>You picked out the box for me!
>You were supposed to get arrested and go to jail, juvie, whatever! It used to be just me and Sasha, then YOU came along and ruined everything! It's always Anne this, Anne that! Can't do this without Anne! Can't go here without Anne! If it weren't for you and your stupid birthday we wouldn't even be here!

Attached: marcy_is_waiting___by_gokhan16_ddd160x.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

Attached: Amphibia.S01E14.Snow.Day.Cracking.Mrs.Croaker.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_4.gif (656x368, 474K)

>We're finally getting new Sasha x Anne art that also isn't getting constantly made by the same artist
NICE how do you think the Plantars would deal with the weird noises in the basement (which Anne and Sasha live in after they've reunited and made up)

Attached: 15082019164945.jpg (2589x922, 315K)

>The executions are today, Anne. Will you come?
>It...it wasn't supposed to be like this, Sprig.
>Frogkind have spoken thanks to the voice you helped us find. Death to toads. Death to newts. It's how it has to be, Anne.
>We can't do this! Just kill all of them...
>I used to feel the same...until Hop Pop's...
>I hate what they did to him too! But...this is wrong, Sprig!
>I know. I'm wrong too now, thanks to them. I'll...be at the gallows, Anne.

should have just made this shit for the cook-off instead of being dead set on pizza

Sasha and Anne have been friends since kindergarten and they seem to hang out more often together than Marcy though, she has always been the third wheel unless its revealed that Sasha and Marcy befriended each other while they were still fetuses

But...pizza.

Attached: 1561501072146.jpg (1920x1200, 411K)

Oh yeah forgot Anne and Sasha were friends since kindergarten.

I still like the angle of Marcy trying to get rid of Anne though.

Attached: anne_and_sasha___by_gokhan16_ddbr3gz.png (1084x1000, 425K)

Attached: big foot.gif (375x250, 166K)

>So...uh, will we be seeing any...eggs...gel sack...spawning...from you two, soon?
>Uh...what is Hop Pop talking about?
>Oh, he wants to know how your human babies are gonna come out.
>What!? I'm not pregnant! We're BOTH girls!
>Now, see, I wasn't sure about that. Glad that's cleared up! Having five mouths to feed is already pretty tough but we can manage. Anymore though...well, let's just say I hafta go see a frog in Rotwood about NOT selling my kidney after all. If I don't come back in an hour get Sheriff Leatherleaf...but uh don't mention sale of organs.

Attached: anne_bunny_shake_by_bandgeek32_dde2bo7.png (1080x1413, 456K)

>Whip Cane
>Hunter's Cleaver
>Tophat
God yes.
Whip cane is shit but it's fun shit and spammy.

I want Anne to be my child bride!

She's Thai, so that makes it okay.

Attached: boonchuy_by_jojodear_ddb1wdv.jpg (1000x1500, 546K)

>Chose tomboy over dark sorceress

I don't know the right answer here. Maybe there needs to be a dark tomboy sorceress...

Attached: sprig_and_maddie_by_srcpcsoha_dd9saqf.png (1000x800, 305K)

Amphibia needs to be banned from Yea Forums for good. The janitor is justified for what he's done. List of offenses:
1. MANY spam threads
These threads cover up the board and give the rest of Yea Forums and new people a very bad impression of us, it doesn't help that they are always the most worthless and shitty threads imaginable.

2. This show is fucking trash
This show is terrible and filled with cliches, mediocre writing, and bad characters. It attempts to be funny with SO LE RANDUM XD and WOKE humor and occasionally panders to its dumb fuck audience with dumb shit like the Anne Sasha ship

3. The people in these threads are literally bad people.
They can't fucking post anything intelligence, its just pure stupidity and shitty posting not to mention you guys have the dumbest fucking memes like god damn FROGS.

In conclusion I hate you and your show and I hope you all die alone and friendless.

Lol
no

>Stop talking about cartoons on Yea Forums!
Nice copypasta though, might reuse it for when the Owl House threads come in

This pasta...tastes of lies!

>Anne, we need to... talk about you and Sasha living together. Specifically living together as a couple now
>OMG, you're not gonna give me the talk, are you!?
>What!? Frog no! I haven't even done that with Sprig yet! That and, quite frankly, I don't even know how a human body works
>Oh... good point.
>What I want to talk to you about is the fact we have another mouth to feed
>Do... do you want us to move out.
>No... but under Amphibia law, if you two got married but still lived here you two would get a huge tax break and I could save money having two giants work on my farm

Attached: Anne.png (532x602, 286K)

>Guess what Anne...YOU'RE A DEDUCTIBLE!
>Kill Me.

Attached: itsfine.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: Amphibia.S01E17.Cursed.Fiddle.Me.This.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 1.13M)

Attached: D_yo-WtXYAA1-vK Rhimwill.jpg (1312x1312, 236K)

Why do you think loli Anne was cut?

Attached: 2B4DC959-BF5E-4E16-8BD1-44EE441C9238.jpg (3142x449, 322K)

probably didn't want too many earth flashbacks

My guess is that the scene would be to illustrate how bad Anne is at the whole camping experience
But showing her having a bad time in the present works just as well, and having an additional display of it on Earth would be somewhat redundant

Frogs vs Toads: Civil War seems too predictable for a finale in 20XX. I predict the final boss will be the person behind sending Anne to Amphibia in the first place.

Probably didn't want to show Anne outside of her current state. If I recall correctly, in every flashback, she had the sticks and leaves and missing shoe.

Yes. More please!

Tale as old as time.

You need to move one Anne. The car accident was 3 years ago.

Attached: Ghost.png (1280x720, 915K)

Move one? One what? Why do you always leave me with riddles, ghost!?

Attached: 6DB07662-3BBF-415E-9163-92FC1DADD0FA.jpg (1192x1062, 101K)

Attached: EB152AD8-B320-4890-95D7-7A7670C4B8BC.jpg (1080x892, 320K)

>Gravity Falls has gay side characters it plays for laughs. MC is straight
>Loud House has gay minor characters. MC is straight
>Star vs subtly implies a side character, that the show stopped caring about, is gay. MC is straight
>Adventure Time shoehorns gay side characters at the very end. MC is straight.
>Steven Universe has gay supporting characters, who are non human aliens with only one gender anyway. MC is straight.
>only real show with gay MC is Korra, but it’s so half assed that they have to confirm on Twitter.
>twelve forever is just Netflix degeneracy
Yeah I’m thinking Anne is straight.

Attached: 935A09B5-6980-4AA5-9F08-54CAD721C440.jpg (1191x1191, 357K)

Attached: EAiqs8CW4AATdIW.jpg (1151x1042, 128K)

Itt: write believable dialogue for the show. Have others r8 it

>Anne it's time you and I talked about the birds and the bees
>Hop Pop no! Please don't give me the talk!
>I'm sorry Anne but this is important. You see every year around this time giant birds and killer bees attack the town and you need to know how to fight them
>Oh is that all? That's way better that what I was expecting.

Attached: VideoCapture_20190815-085252.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

Best Boy

So this guy fucking died right

Do parents even give their kids this talk anymore in the 21st century?
I mean, I learned everything from school and internet

For me it was both. In some states it's a bit iffy on school involvement.

Not normally a waifu fag, but Anne looks especially hot here

Attached: 85B8F23F-8771-4515-B918-98BDAA18E8FB.jpg (500x920, 95K)

>Coffee shop
>Hand holding

That was basically a date. Sasha really is something else.

Attached: 20190815_091933.jpg (621x554, 217K)

even if she thinks she's in charge, Blondie is absolutely pussywhipped

Attached: twirling intensifies.png (1361x701, 1.39M)

Its true user

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 597K)

>The only hint of romance in Amphibia was Sprig and Ivy and Maddie
>Anne, Sasha, and Marcy are the only human characters thus far
Checkmate atheists

Attached: 1562558219028.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>those abominations against god they're drinking
My stomach hurts just looking at it

My dad was talking to my little brother last night about it actually

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_3.gif (656x368, 259K)

I thought it tasted fine

Attached: 58fa0fcddd08955f7f8b4bbe-750-563.png (750x563, 626K)

Faster!

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-221025_Chrome.jpg (1080x602, 232K)

>Yo i'm anne fuckers haha look at me go

how'd i do

Not bad. I can actually hear HP's nagging voice while reading this.

Attached: Amphibia.S01E07.Dating.Season.Anne.Vs.Wild.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_2.gif (656x368, 342K)

Attached: Amphibia.S01E07.Dating.Season.Anne.Vs.Wild.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 168K)

Attached: Amphibia.S01E07.Dating.Season.Anne.Vs.Wild.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_3.gif (656x368, 1.29M)

what friendly and helpful creatures!

So besides the first episode, what’s a good episode to start with?

The second episode

The second one.

>"Oh là là! The two love birds are going into the woods. You know what that means?"

No, Anne, I don't. What DOES it mean?

Attached: VideoCapture_20190815-101633.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Got it from my parents and the school.

>watching dating season
>”2/3rds of soul mates start as just friends”
>Anne and Sasha are friends
Oh no....

Oh yes

Attached: 1565618092696.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I mean, according to the schlocky teen magazine

>freckles
Why do people do this? Not that I can complain too much since they're cute, but she very clearly has the one mole.

Not only that, besties

Attached: 40b6546c8ec49bd9cfbdb68dc9939548c3a3332e.jpg (2300x1458, 257K)

>tiny pinky hold
k-kawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=7na6b2sW_1U

Every show has to be a serial now. Because of this, we get 4 season max

I was pretty sure it's the Megazord sword

Attached: zyu-sz-godhorn.jpg (472x97, 9K)

>you all are doodoo heads and I dont want you in my secrete club

Attached: DjXnYs-UUAEWcAZ.jpg (246x256, 16K)

I'd probably watch a season of Anne slice-of-life

Attached: 1565765150275.jpg (591x1023, 94K)

Ok, so after watching a few episodes, I have concluded that they are TOTALLY setting up Anne to be lesbo. It’s gonna happen.
Sprig will be for the straight audience
Anne will be for the gay audience.

Evidence please?

dont encourage him

How does Anne keep her hair so fluffy?

I actually like this type of shit. It can get funny at times.

Genetics. I think she's some variation of Mani

Attached: 1565648438167.jpg (800x1000, 583K)

No, go on, please

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-221340_Chrome.jpg (645x593, 163K)

could someone post the kino screenshot from the finale? I can't find it anywhere on google

Evidence that Anne is lesbo
>it’s 2019
>said a photo of a woman was hot (also wanted to look at more)
>wanted the attention of some girl really badly
>wore a suit
>Sasha and Marcy are the only other human characters, so she’s shipped with them or not at all

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_20.24.018.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

wait... Sasha is bulimic?

Attached: Dw2hmm3X4AA6sSD.jpg (1200x900, 199K)

No, it’s just a stupid fucking meme

You're acting like the logical layout of the story isn't Anne coming to realize Sasha and Marcy and useless bitches. Reminds me of a Heathers fanfic I read where McNamara cuts ties with Chandler and Duke because they're shitheads,
She's a cheerleader so maybe

>wanted the attention of some girl really badly
doesn't prove anything, it's like that recess episode where tj wanted that kid to like him
>wore a suit
and also multiple dresses

bitchin.
thanks user

Attached: 1565573433438_1.png (1280x720, 351K)

>post yfw "some.....times in our lives"

Attached: 300px-Crying_Cat_with_paw_up.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Anne's just a dumb kid who thinks that Suits = Professional because of a tv show she watched or something and she thought she would look professional in one

(Which she did)

Attached: 15600125292250.png (481x429, 141K)

Based

Attached: 1564258043377.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Okay, so, that first episode was pretty damn lackluster. When does the series get good?

Are you watching them in pairs or do you mean Anne Or Beast specifically?

Attached: ghg.png (416x436, 172K)

It starts getting good a couple episodes in. If you end it not liking it just give it a skip, few of us will judge you and the ones who do are small-dicked randos on Yea Forums so don't force yourself to do something you don't like in your limited free time.

The pair.

Attached: videotogif_2019.08.15_15.19.54.gif (339x368, 232K)

Ah. Best Fronds is better than Anne or Beast IMO but it still isn’t that great. The first really good episode is Hop Luck/Stakeout. It then keeps middling around for a bit, you might or might not like the first 9 episodes. After episode 10, it’s basically constant quality.

Wonder how many times Anne has been bullied in her school because of her ethnicity and culture

none, Sasha wouldnt allow it to go far

I'm Asian, I got it a few times.
Sasha totally told racist jokes in front of Anne, and thinks Anne doesn't mind.

>holding her hand while she's sleeping
Was it rape?

It was only one finger, your honor!

No! Let Anne have a cute froggy bf.

>You're acting like the logical layout of the story isn't Anne coming to realize Sasha and Marcy and useless bitches.
That’s what I thought at first, but it’s become pretty clear that they will be redeemed.

I think it would be cool if the Calamity Box started malfunctioning or spitting out new Earth stuff next season

Good easy conflict since it’s still buried in the front yard and maybe it’s an unknown source for a while blah blah blah

And eventually it starts scaling up throughout S3/4, eventually culminating in a Mr. Peabody and Sherman-esque giant rift in the sky

cute and hunny

Yes
Otherwise explain this

The way I'll describe Anne's intelligence makes her sound like Sasha could be naked in Anne's own bed and she still wouldn't get the hint

Attached: 1565588253090.png (552x895, 831K)

She won't get it until Anne herself is naked in Sasha's bed

Ok guys, I think I figured this shit out.
You see, Anne won’t be shipped with anyone at all. The reason is because Matt wants her to be an audience self insert that everyone can relate too. That’s why she has qualities that are both tomboyish AND girly, sporty AND nerdy.
And the other girls will be like her two halves, with Sasha being the girly one, and Marcy being super tomboyish.
Regarding shipping, none will be paired together and the moral will be all about friendship.

Attached: 0FF126B4-FDF6-4E47-9EEC-F002C4594A90.png (490x627, 101K)

>SOMEBODY HELP! I'M TRYING TO ESCAPE THROUGH THIS HOLE, BUT I'M DUMMY THICC AND THE CLAP OF MY ASS CHEEKS KEEP ALERTING THE CICADAS!

Attached: I'mnotfood.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

All the shipping is just projection for the people who want to be dominated by a cute blonde girl

started as a meme then some people start actually thinking it could happen and pushing it, they killed the fun

>All the shipping is just projection for the people who want to be dominated
Ftfy

>Pick and episode of this series
>Replace Anne with Sasha for that episode only
>Is the ep better or worse
>What happens?

Attached: 1565584823112.png (770x757, 211K)

Very likely worse since Sasha didn’t get any redemption arc until Reunion

She’d probably just be a cold bitch to the Plantars for the entire episode

most episodes would end with Sasha letting the frogs to die

>Snow Day
>Sasha spends the whole episode next to a fire cozy

Attached: Amphibia.S01E08.Contagi-Anne.Family.Shrub.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_00.58_[2019.08. (1920x1080, 167K)

>Polly dies
>Nobody is there to save the Plantars in Night At The Inn
>Sasha gets cooked and eaten

>implying Sasha wouldn't know what's up with the horned-toad family from the start and just leave or slaughter them all

Attached: 1565498819970.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Sasha is still INT 2, she just also maxed out Charisma

So what you're saying is SashaxMarcy is endgame?

You damn dirty rats get off my continent!

Attached: Keks in Old One speak.png (626x870, 712K)

>dating season
>completely dabs on shipfags
>Anne if the year
>”it turns out Sprig and Ivy totally did like each other XD” our of fucking nowhere
What a shitty pandering show.
Anne will 100% be lesbo to please Tumblr and Reddit

Attached: C192AED8-90AE-441E-B4B8-FB268BF7DB9B.jpg (512x512, 19K)

theres another one but I cant find it

Attached: EB9tn-_VAAAO5Vb.jpg (1060x688, 44K)

Redditfags don’t even watch the show

that will be the most disheartening thing since Jackie

and Tumblr is dead. your bait is weak young grasshopper

She can have both, keep an open mind

>other peoples' posting affects your own enjoyment
Imagine being this weak

you never talked with shippers.

>Everyone has broken up by text at least once

Well Yea Forums, have you?
did this to my first gf in highschool and my second gf did it to me in college

Attached: VideoCapture_20190815-173750.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Matt is Browsing this thread right now.
What would you like to tell him?

Wait, if Anne is saying this, then she’s implying that she herself has dated at least one person.
Hmmmmm....

I'm married now and texting didn't exist when I was dating.

Attached: amph.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Matt is pretty based, I hope no one change his original vision.

Why the FUCK are you here

source?

cartoons are for everyone

>Lily

You mean Ivy?

Because I'm waiting for season 2 with everyone else

Attached: 20190815_175648.gif (476x544, 437K)

>That headline
Why do I feel like that happened in Florida?

China, apparently.
>worldofbuzz.com/uni-student-catches-rat-eating-his-pet-turtle-so-he-crucified-and-burned-it/

Beautiful

Faster.

How'd you two meet?

Attached: 1565588474325.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Since then, a university spokesman had confirmed that he talked to the student about the incident. The student was criticised for his poor behavior and indecent doing.

In America the student would have been expelled and probably arrested.

she probably did it for Sasha

Guys, I don’t know if I can do it.
I-I just love Anne so much. But she’ll never be real. There’s nothing for me in this world

bye then

She did mention being the Breakup Queen/the angel of Death.

>Jenava Mie wrote both “cracking Ms Croaker” and “Anne of the Year”
So has she been the one pushing this Lesbo shit?

I thinks thats just some anos pushing it

I really enjoy his show and I hope Disney doesn't try to fuck with it.
Hop Pop is the best.

Stop trying to find scapegoats.

>tfw a buddy of mine whose younger siblings watch this show called it "annoying"

Attached: concerned-peni.jpg (810x1200, 130K)

That makes me sad.
What kind of shows do they normally watch?

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 962K)

Singles’ meeting at the local church. We would meet up every week and unironically play board games and do volunteer work there.
It sounds wholesome, but now we both browse this hellhole so I guess it didn’t take.

No, it’s me. I’m the shadowy figure behind the scenes tormenting you with gays. And you’ll never find out my identity.

Still sounds nice. I'm about to get married myself soon. Any advice?

What are you listening to right now?

Attached: 20190815_180741.gif (450x368, 462K)

youtu.be/M906kiFzHuY

Me: nothing
Anne: some zoomed rap shit, like lil pump

So you two don't go to church anymore?
If not, I hope that part of your relationship can be rebuilt. I love my Sunday mornings with my girl.

Assuming you trust your partner, make a joint bank account. Separate accounts just make everyone paranoid. It might sound obvious, but some of my friends’ relationships have been torpedoed by this.

We do, we just don’t help out behind the scenes anymore. We can only take so much church per week.

I’ll stop blogging now. Enjoy the frogs, everyone.

What we know about Anne
>her name is Anne Boonchuy
>was born in April 2006
>family is from southern Thailand
>is likely Buddhist
>likely lives in California
>goes to Saint James Middle School
>is a tennis player, as well as highly capable in other sports, overall good athlete
>likes retro video games and manga, totally a nerd
>has a pet cat named domino
>has friends named Sasha and Marcy
>has dated at least one person in her life
Anything I miss?

Attached: EE140BBA-C210-4D7A-B3E9-BD38B478F361.png (1067x600, 201K)

Likes cooking and helps out in her parents' restaurant?

>has dated at least one person in her life
How do we know this again?

In the “Cursed” episode, Anne says that everyone has broken up through text at least once.
Why would she say that if she hadn’t done it herself?

I'm an Annefag who's going to work at a Thai restaurant, ama

Attached: clown-anne.png (497x806, 515K)

Because she was specifically talking about how her friends asked her to break up for them, that was the point of the conversation that she could break up with Maddie for Sprig.

>being so autistic that you get a job just so you can be reminded of a fictional character
Wow

One should pick one's job carefully and not let others influence their career decision.

>So, why do you want to be a carpenter?
>Well, Jesus was one...

That man learned a lesson that day... that God was with him and helped him start a long, steady career building houses.

>joint bank account
I know you left but me and the misses have been discussing this very thing . We always wanted to and will soon so, thx for the tip

What state do you live in?

>brown female protag
That's a hard pass from me.

Look it's a beta.

That doesn't even make sense but sure.

I wanna get all up in that south asian punandy

Hey man congrats again on the job! Are you a good cook generally? What's your best dish?

What have you eaten today?

Attached: Amphibia.S01E04.The.Domino.Effect.Taking.Charge.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 521K)

Busty thai strokes your snake with her stick

Hail Hunter

Nunya.
Thanks!
>Are you a good cook generally?
Yeah, my mom would tell me that I cook certain things better than she does even when I was younger. I love cooking.
>What's your best dish?
Fittingly, stir-fry.

A nice black dick

Cool!
What are your hopes for Season 2?

You dum dum, she was talking about being “the angle of death” who broke up with others
Of course, she’s been going steady with Sasha since kindergarten, even if she hasn’t caught on yet

Honestly, I just want everything good that this first season established and built up, to be built upon and expanded in Season 2.

I think I share a lot of people's sentiment in wanting to see Marcy and what she's about, see if Anne comes to terms with her like she did with Sasha.
I want to see more of the world of Amphibia too, I like Anne's sense of adventure.

Really, Anne is the key to all this. As long as they keep writing her well and making her journey worth the while, they'll do right by us.
Recently "Lean On Me" has been resonating with me because I had to cut out someone I thought was a good friend of several years.

But Anne likes boys.

Literally 0(zero) evidence of that so far.
If you could find any I’d appreciate it

What's your opinion on the theory that Anne is a great big lezzer?

Also sorry to hear about your situation with your pal

I'll believe that when I see it. As it is now, she's just a cute girl in a show I like and that's all that matters.

Good for you user

Attached: 1537822479734.jpg (577x720, 128K)

TELL ME ABOUT SPRIG!
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?

Honestly seeing sprig's hair is unsettling

WHY DOES HE WEAR TITTIES

Attached: VideoCapture_20190815-214123.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

I thought his eyes had been turned INTO hair at first, which was far more horrifying

Baker Street

Is it wrong I kinda miss all the "tribe" stuff? Yeah, it was obnoxious bullshit that honestly was going to lead to more trouble than it was worth.

But it was kinda fun having an active rival.

Attached: 1565323675324.jpg (750x1200, 360K)

hopefully owl house and s2 air around the same time so we get part 2

>and then Anne kissed Tulip dominantly

>tfw cyberfag
>tfw saw this picture long before watching IT finally (literally just this morning)
>knew the "twist" in advance because of it, but whatever
>mfw the disappointment that Amelia had basically no robot bits
Cybernetic grills are the best

funny thing, that picture was made before the twist aired

I drew it immediately after atticus' "death", thinking that sort of thing probably wouldn't happen, so I'm sorry

Yeah, people discussing that is what tipped me off
But watching myself, you could pretty easily make the guess on your own that there's a person in there

Just wait 'til Owl House.

Attached: 1445787878652.png (1046x853, 134K)

>Owl House
>Star vs 2
yeah, no thanks

Heh, I'm usually annoyed by this stuff but I like this one

I thought we were Star Vs. 2 and Owl House was Gravity Falls 2.

Attached: nooo.png (168x300, 12K)

Attached: 802.gif (233x173, 777K)

nope, we are Frog Prime

I wonder how Amphibia 2.0 would hold up to the original.

I like the way you think. I also like two older girls double teaming a younger boy so this works really well for me.

That's a fun idea. I'd prefer it be for one episode though. Just to show the dirt and water/worms/bugs aren't good for it or whatever and have Anne get upset with Hop Pop for lying to her.

What is even the point of the Calamity Box? It transports you to an amphibian world? Seems pretty arbitrary.

there's clearly more to it nigga
shit's a mystery, bro. You don't unveil everything about your mystery right off the bat

Stay alive, old timer. We need you here with us for new seasons!

But it's connect to frogs, bro.

Beat them until they like it!

>Be me, total Stacy
>Head Cheerleader and alpha-bitch of the entire school
>Has every one tied around my finger
>So popular I could have anyone I want
>Best friend since childhood is this absolute cutie who I can't help but be obsessed with
>Show her signs that I'm interested but she's as dense as the core of a planet
>Her birthday comes up
>Have a plan to confess on her birthday
>Convinve her to skip school to show her a great time
>Take her to the arcade (she loves video games) and a coffee shop
>Pretty much a date
>She wants to leave to go be with her family
>Still haven't confessed my feelings for her
>Convinve her to stay
>Our other friend found a music box that she thinks would be good for friend
>Whatever.png
>We get her to steal is since we don't have any money
>We go to the park
>As soon as other friend leaves I'll confess to her
>Birthday girl opens the box
>Next thing I know I'm captured in a mutant toad's dungeon from another world
>I just wanted to tell her how I really feel.

Attached: Sasha.png (1401x953, 1.6M)

Are you the one that has to round up stray cats every night?

Why are both of Sasha's BFFs asian?

Chicken burrito I made myself and a slice of key lime pie. Drank some sangria too

>See it for free!

My dirty Flip blood wants her to be a Flip. I want her to debut looking like a Katipunero, explaining that she's been surviving through use of Filipino culture's survivalist skills.

Also because I want a Thai vs Filipino episode with an American in the middle

More magic. I want to know the origins of the box and if the 3 gems represent the girls like I think.

There was totally some old prophecy about 3 visitors coming or something which is why the entry on the box exists. And/or just knowledge of some crazy mad warlock that crafted it in order to destroy the world or something.

this theory is just horny bastards writing what they know. sometimes a bitch is just a bitch.

What can we say, girl has taste

This is my favorite episode
I'm a sucker for the drug trip trope since I saw dumbo as a kid.

Attached: Amphibia.S01E03.Hop.Luck.Stakeout.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 3.27M)

Dragon quest 8

Are you the guy with the fetish?

What made it hurt more was that I don't have any friends and I haven't had any in 5 years. Now that's all I'll be thinking about when I hear that song again.

Attached: 1533066067896.gif (245x184, 997K)

Gotta give props for Anne's VA, when she went "HEY LOOK AT ME EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT" even tho it KNEW it was fucking disney channel, i felt sashas was about to die.

Yeah that was some good stuff

Yeah, and the quick reality check Sasha did where she knew she had to die to save Anne and it was all over her face...dark stuff.

Despite all of Sasha's attitude she was willing to die for Anne. Just...damn.

Attached: sasha_by_fantasygerard2000_ddastsv.png (1536x1592, 589K)

N-no?

>Anne is a selfish layabout, gets transported to village of poor, hard working frog people, happy to mooch off them but slowly learns to grow up and take care of herself and others
>Sasha is manipultive and power hungry, gets transported to the toads who are first perfect for her power hungry manipultive ways, ends up seeing how fucked up is and improves
>Marcy is a typical rich kid who thinks she shits gold, gets transported to the lizards who are the higher class 'noble' type, first giving her what she wants before she learns that most of them and herself are shallow and vapid
>All three of them improve the people around them. Anne makes the frogs more accepting of outsiders, Sasha makes the toads kinder and less iron fist military types, Marcy makes the lizards stop thinking they are the master race and act kinder to everyone.
>Big bad is a yet unseen race such as dragonflies or some other creature that hunts all three races that all three races and kids come together to beat
Debate me.

I bet the big bad unseen race is just Nazis

Sounds great actually. I want the villains to be connected some some ancient slumbering evil because I love that stuff.

I like the cut of your jib user.

I'm okay with this simply because I want stuffy, snooty dom rich girl art of Marcy.

Damn, this shit's so good I'm saving it for future threads.

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-002228_Clover.jpg (903x1075, 558K)

This makes me think Marcy won't want to go home right away.

Attached: ac27490d-4e66-477d-8a96-798785f734c4.png (839x949, 45K)

Bless you user.

The eyes makes it clear she's Japanese though

Where. Are. The. Shorts?

Attached: 20190816_005505.gif (264x312, 725K)

probably after D23

chunky ass

As someone who remembers the Adventure Time vs. Regular Show vs. Gumball shitposting wars, I hope we never get more of that bullshit again.
It could be fun at the start, but it quickly stopped being funny, when every single thread started devolving into it.

Is not much but I find this(the poster of a guy in her wall)

Attached: domino.png (490x276, 184K)

>big bad is yet unseen race
Not gonna lie, I prefer when the final villain is someone who has been there since the beginning. Gives it more tension..

The big bad race is snails. Bessy is the main villain.

>yfw they get these powers for real to fight the big bad

As much as you guys were bullying Thai Food-user, we should be impressed that this show has good enough characters for people to want to change themselves just to relate to them.

Part of what makes Anne likable is seeing her actually grow and improve as a person. She learns from her new family/friends and they learn from her.

Owl house will be the Jimmy Neutron to Amphibia’s Fairly Oddparents. It will all culminate in the frog house power hour, where they crossover

Doesn't the intro card show the girls facing off against Grimes as a giant frog creature?

Saying it's grime or any other character we've seen would be a reach. It would seem more likely to me that it's a separate entity altogether

>long live the queen!

>Polly dies
I can live with that

youtu.be/PN-zHSvDc1g

A sausage, ham, and turkey omelet with onions

He's got a big tongue

He calls the younger jonah male frog hot. So not only is she into guys, she wants to fuck a frog.

When did this happen?

Attached: hmhmhm.gif (435x250, 2.78M)

The episode with the Bloodborne frog and the old frog with the spider.

The big bad is gonna be that pigbug that was rescued by that flying thing in the episode where Sprig had to watch over the pigbug to restore the Planter's family honor.

Yeah but I and presumably he as well don’t recall Anne ever commenting on Jonah’s appearance did she?

Oh my bad. She called Mrs Croaker hot

youtube.com/watch?v=QTMssK1qhQw

Who is the robot girl?

The whole joke is that it’s the protagonist of Amphibia, another show that premiered not long ago and was the subject of shitposting that “pitted” the two show’s against each other, as the main antagonist of Infinity Train

RULES OF NATURE
youtu.be/N3472Q6kvg0

Attached: Anne Raiden .png (204x161, 10K)

Yeah, well we actually have animal rights laws here.

>bullying Thai Food-user
I didn't. He's nice

What class do you want her to be?
>Barbarian
>Bard
>Cleric
>Druid
>Fighter
>Monk
>Paladin
>Ranger
>Rogue
>Sorcerer
>Warlock
>Wizard

Personally, I'd love to see her get involved in some form of magic. Dark magic like curses is a thing in Amphibia, so why not!

Attached: marcy2.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>sorcerer
>warlock
>wizard
Aren’t those basically the same fucking thing?

They're specifically the Dnd classes

I genuinely thought they might go through with it when the music cut off and she fell through the air for a solid two seconds with just the sound of wind rushing past her

Attached: 1563066525568.png (734x735, 325K)

QUICK,
If you can get any one person to be the Voice Actor for the final boss who would it be?

I am boomer and I can't actually imagine that.

Anyone else kind of bothered by the spore episode?
I mean, I normally love zombification episodes, but seeing Anne violated in such a way kinda hurt me. Think about it, she’s the only human in this non human world. She’s the character we’re supposed to relate to the most, and when she was violated, I felt violated, as this was our closest connection to this world. Seeing her just being completely dominated by this spore, it just hurts.
Sorry if this sounds autistic, but that whole episode just gives me this sad feeling. Although it was nice to see Hop Pop save the day.

Attached: AE1690E9-4A7E-44A5-B73A-3E5D89544A92.jpg (512x512, 15K)

I wanna try the drink. Are least once to see what kind of trip I'd have.

Attached: 20190816_082108.gif (656x368, 2.37M)

Either Mark Hammel or Patrick Stewart

>Seeing her completely dominated

That entire scene from the moment Lean On Me starts playing to the moment it ends is probably my favorite animated scene in like 3 years

This is genuinely good except for the "lizards" part. They'd be salamanders/newts, cause they're amphibians.

Filam here I kinda want to draw her as Talim from soul calibur now

Attached: marcy wips.jpg (1300x1818, 464K)

Sex ed is not practiced where I live because it is deemed to be too ungodly and degenerate. This country is also has the highest abortion rate in the world and Africa-tier HIV rate.

Ireland?

I approve!

youtu.be/U2UDwPVpeXw

>checking out a video for the schedule to see when the news for Amphibia season two drops
>see comment from a kid saying something along the lines of "finally, I hope to see Anne get home"
That shit is so fucking wholesome, I can't even remember the last time I saw someone genuinely say something as simple as "I like this character and want to see them succeed in their journey." Despite how tribefags turn people off the show by being obnoxious it really is a testament to her growth. Anne is a great protagonist amongst a perfect cast of characters that people just love and enjoy watching.

Attached: 1562218294447.jpg (1200x900, 75K)

Do we ever see Sasha's eyes glow either Green or Purple?

No? Why do you ask
I mean unless you mean green with envy lol

He's probably referring to the gems on the music box corresponding with the eye color of Anne, Sasha, and Marcy

Attached: 20190816_101843.gif (656x368, 1.6M)

Her eyes glow in this scene for a second

Attached: VideoCapture_20190816-101735.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Uniform color it seems, no?

Yo that's some rad shit bro

based grandpa

If you went to Amphibia with your phone what kind of stuff would you show the local frogs?

Attached: 20190810_062934.jpg (1142x1071, 357K)

What if Anne was captured by Grimes instead of Sasha? How would she handle it?

My collection of Tony Kornheiser reaction pics

Attached: 1527901704415.jpg (399x464, 46K)

warhammer memes

Attached: 104441.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (1680x2096, 1.72M)

At least post the edit

Attached: 1564977496068.jpg (399x464, 159K)

Anne's hair smells like cum

Attached: annesasha.jpg (2300x2500, 501K)

Any pics of frogs or frog related memes that I might have

Attached: R-3505853-1395150806-2682.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 73K)

I think the fatfag who made this said he's making one last Amphibia pic, can't wait.

Attached: 1565648226745.png (1440x1080, 1.46M)

>so many potential crossover ideas
>no one touches that
I wish I had some artistic talent to at least draw some stupid doodles, elder slan hop-pop would look lit

Attached: 01.png (1680x1050, 3.98M)

Are there any good stories that follow similar premise but with more people. Like, if instead of 3 girls, entire school got transported. Not necessary with kids, adults are fine too, but they must be scattered across the strange world and spend considerable time looking for one another, this is essential part.

I don't think he said anything about stopping anytime soon.

Yay

Did you see the Marcy pic?

Yes

Attached: 1565845996550.png (1500x1200, 1.39M)

That's really cute.

Can we keep from turning this into another fat thread thank

This one is super cute tho

I would but it already happened.

Attached: 09286CF4-28E2-46BC-AE27-D8CC350F1981.jpg (1322x604, 97K)

Any more pudge stuff? I like that size more.

Unfortunately all there is I believe, I also love that size more.

How's this?

Attached: 1565648560834.png (700x950, 204K)

NIce

Sasha makes Anne call her senpai when they're alone

Anne... why aren't you locking your bike to the bike rack?

Attached: 1564881952293.jpg (1280x720, 426K)

It's called animation error, Maggie, leave me alone.

Or int 2

youtu.be/ojOKGrvXFUE

I'm not teasing Anne, I'm just worried that you'll have your bike stolen.

Attached: a8352f8b-8f13-439b-98fa-130f004ca62c.png (660x362, 183K)

2 INT

>elder slan hop-pop
Definitely request that in the draw thread!

This artist is fucking lazy, you don’t get fat by eating rice and coconuts

>Rice has carbs
>Coconut has sugar
You totally could, user.

>American

Nigga, you can get fat from basically anything, as long as you eat more calories than you burn.

i wonder french kissing sprig would feel like

Probably like someone stuffing an entire cow tongue down your throat, except slightly more slimy.

This guy gets it.

Nice job predicting the twist.

>Fingers about to hook up under her skirt
I'm not breathing heavily, YOU'RE breathing heavily

I'm not a fatfag, but I'm impressed by the speed and quality of fat fetish art. Good job guys.

Interesting piece, user. Especially when you notice the wall artwork of three kids fighting a monster that appears in the background of the Amphibia title logo.

And now it's time for silly songs with Larry. The part of the show where Larry comes out and sings, a silly song.

Attached: Water_Buffalo_Card.jpg (1280x961, 81K)

Attached: 76301607_p0.png (1400x1900, 968K)

>real good on-model art
>fetish shit
why

Attached: 045280be-f187-4269-a866-9221d8a8681d.png (672x375, 156K)

>tall, freakishly athletic weirdo
>transported against her will to a foreign land full of strange, cold-blooded creatures
>just wants to go home, but soon forms bonds with the creatures
>helps them fight and overcome all their foes
>goes home at the end

Is Amphibia actually about Kawhi Leonard?

Who?

He's from California, his home was already full of strange cold-blooded creatures.

>grime misinterpreting human sexual tension and innuendos as hardcore physical threats

Attached: 6C3BA86D-15C2-4940-B014-ACF61D013E51.jpg (656x380, 51K)

Anne's from California, too. They're even both from the shitty inland parts.

>Anne's from California
What part? And when can I meet her?

Attached: 1546438495161.gif (375x211, 622K)

Not into fat stuff, but for some reason, this is tolerable. Even a bit cute.

Suit Anne recreating the "One Night In Bangkok" music video would be sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnqj31VPNoE

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

a) Sacramento, presumably. That's where Matt Braly is from and the flashbacks resemble it.
b) Ask Matt.

I like bottom-heavy Anne.

Attached: Anne Workout.png (600x1200, 778K)

Delicious.
>Grimes doesn't get it
I want this to happen in the show

I like top heavy BOOBchuy

Attached: 7a714d837bae51fc49b6818d8c90592e65bf9100[1].png (2046x2894, 1.07M)

I still need to draw that, but topless.

Excellent!
That really is pretty nice even if I prefer the booty

Have this!

Attached: 3230776 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy inkershike.png (2550x3300, 1.02M)

Attached: 3230777 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy.png (620x767, 106K)

is that pink wire real or an edit?

Attached: 76263328_p2.png (1080x1413, 387K)

>pink wire
Nani?

is real, dont know how they let it pass

Oh I see, an edit obviously

Attached: D0AC8742-172E-490A-854B-5F5C1AC25C73.jpg (127x72, 4K)

Appreciated, user.

Thanks, I also prefer booty. Also, that's a nice Anne pic. I'm thinking about how big her breasts should be when I draw her.

Attached: IMG_3513.JPG.jpg (480x480, 35K)

sigh... time to create a folder for her...

Don't forget to make a Sasha folder, you're gonna need it.

Attached: 1563535606.png (2100x2800, 506K)

You gonna take more requests in the future?

Attached: 20190816_172751.gif (278x368, 576K)

>he hasn’t already

Anne is for breeding and cuddles

I should make a folder myself for my art.

Yesiree. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Attached: Anne1.gif (600x338, 2.58M)

are gifs better than webms?

Draw something with the characters looking normal and just being friends

Implied sexual tension is not needed but appreciated

Made it too!

Oh gosh. Well, if I had a choice a version of pic related with the three friends

If I had to request something more daring... I'd say a picture of all three of them having a pillow fight.

Attached: eds_laugh.jpg (500x375, 44K)

marcy finaly asserting dominance over sasha

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 37K)

user cuddling Anne?

Seconding this
Any kind of cuddling would be nice

Anne and Sasha posing together, each making one of thise poses, if you can frame it

Attached: 5bFTreUEHdprJjNoUUzVYtfyyKQAgKzmhNrn-A_izyjrzF8ni11Gx1BO16Qs2ZJvI_8GKS0T2Q=m41.jpg (1639x1079, 172K)

They all use magic but get their powers diffrently.

Sorcerer's are born with their magical powers or get it from some sort of event that gave them magic powers.

Warlocks gain power from making pacts with begins that can give them power like demons and such.

Wizards study to use magic.

I just want more respect for Anne, man

Echoing autistic user's sentiments

can it be this guy?

Attached: 6e4ab9eb7ceeb79af32eef0e84c11a3bf3977deb.png (1125x1507, 321K)

Sure I guess

Anne and her friends in pajamas would be adorable.

Sasha or Marcy crane kicking Anne, or she crane kicking one of them

No, gifs have lower quality but bigger filesizes. Webms can also have audio, but audio webms can only be posted on /gif/

How about an imprisoned big titty Sasha pressing her chest up against the prison bars and asking if you'd like to feel them.

Attached: Amphibia 101.mkv_snapshot_21.59.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Anne and/or Sasha as belly dancers.

How about Anne and Sasha on a date. Simple and wholesome. Maybe some handholding

Attached: VideoCapture_20190816-172133.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Can the date be at Stumpy's Diner?

Attached: Stumpy.jpg (1000x562, 72K)

bump

I miss Arcadia...

I wish Trollhunters would return with a new season. Waiting for Wizards will have to do I guess.

Bam! Get down with your Anne self!

>The only hint of romance in Amphibia was Sprig and Ivy and Maddie

user, did you watch the same show I did? Because Sash clearly looks at Anne many times through the series. And I think we BOTH know that that means.

>And I think we BOTH know that that means.
That you got yurigoggles glued to your head?

Maybe he does. Doesn't mean he's wrong.
A man can dream.

Why would a corn monster be stealing corn?
It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: OH SHIT.png (669x377, 290K)

He's freeing his people from the slavery of frogkind, where they are only grown like cattle to be eaten!

Somebody never saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Unless they throw a curveball at us, she's an archer. The mural in the intro shows two girls with swords and a girl with a bow.

user, Hop Pop's head was a teapot.

Right, so, there's this show, right. About this wee skinny lass and her mates, right. So it turns out her friends get her to steal this music box from one of them stores that sells junk and such. I donate to them meself but I've never stolen from them. No sense in stealing something that not even the original person wanted. Bit weird innit? That she has to steal her own present for her birthday.

So the this girl, right, she opens the box and she and her mates get transported to a new world. But get this, right... this new world is full of frogs and the like. There's also some other wee animals scurrying about and others that are bigger than her. So now she's trying to get back home. I tell you, I can't be doin' with this kind of nonsense. Being transported to a new place and the like. I once got on the wrong bus and ended up in Stretford. Couldn't find me way back so I know... being in a world of toads would do my head in.

Attached: Karl Pilkington.jpg (400x268, 10K)

You're talking shit again Karl!
World full of frogs... Play a record.

>Tons of threads about Anne's huge croakers
>Rewatching this episode and I realize what people are on about it

Attached: Amphibia S01E15 - A Night at the Inn; Wally and Anne.mp4_snapshot_17.24_[2019.08.16_23.22.55].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

On my second and a half rewatch. I'm pretty sure its only this scene where its really noticeable.

Anne's character profile shows it off a fair bit.

Attached: anne profile.png (1280x507, 252K)

Her back is curved along the log and puffing our her chest
But tiddy monster Anne is best headcanon so whatever

Better than straight Anne and lesbian bully Sasha?

Deliverin' Talim Marcy for now. Josie Rizal Marcy will probably be for another thread

Attached: marcy talim.jpg (872x1818, 370K)

Well that’s just unspoken canon of course

Noice!

youtube.com/watch?v=V4tSXOLPf_4&list=RDMM5iAViNf9Z4Y&index=4

Damn is this thread resilient, is it going to reach 800 posts just like the finale thread?

That was a magical thread but i don't think so. It's just another amphibia thread that reached bump limit, and i'm glad that's the case cause i want amphibia to succeed.

Wait, we're at the bump limit?
Possible goodbye, anons.

Good shit, fellow Flip

Rage, rage against the dying of the light

>Brown girl
>Not immediately making a folder

Were you born yesterday?

He doesn't deny it because whatever happened in Bizarre Bazaar stays in Bizarre Bazaar.

True, true. But what if his old identity was left there as well...? That young failed actor that had to kill many, many people...