What if Goku and Clark were brothers? Like, what if they had been raised by the Kents as if they were siblings

What if Goku and Clark were brothers? Like, what if they had been raised by the Kents as if they were siblings.

Attached: 966.jpg (1024x668, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gE9SVwqMg2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself

Goku would have a normal hair cut and uniform, and he wouldn't ever have learned any of his techniques.

I feel he'd be too "wild" to comply with most norms and end up being a troublemaker and THAT sibling to Clark until either he gets his head hit by Clark or he falls down or something.

Also I feel he'd be too dumb and put Supes in quite the predicament specially whenever they try and fight together.

Goku is wild because his guardian died when he was very young and he had to fend for himself. Goku is not inherently some autistic spastic.

They’d be estranged because Clark would never forgive him for accidentally killing his parents as an oozaru

He kind of is. Toriyama confirmed that Goku’s fighting attitude is genetic, and that he’s biologically hardwired to view his wife and his son as friends instead of in a familial way. That’s why he’d never kissed chi-chi. The elite/royalty didn’t have that genetic predilection, and Vegeta actually loves Burma and Trunks.

I kind of like the theory that the hit MADE him sorta autistic. Even if the hit never happened, the saiyan instincts drives him into combat and might end up getting into problems, specially if he hurts papa Kent and/or Clark.

I kinda like to think that Super hates Goku, not only because he killed their parents as an oozaru, but because despite how much he suffers as both Clark and Super, Goku is a free-spirit that knows not the many trials and tribulations that Superman endures in order to be the shining figure of heroism. All the while using his own powers however he pleases.

Superman is to Goku what Batman is to Superman. Jealous of his carefree attitude and constant happiness.

A guilt ridden Clark having to deal with his slower than usual brother who's personality change was caused by him, and having that guilt built up in him sounds worth watching desu.

So basically What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, but with Superman?

I like to think that when they become adult, his naivety and innocence is what prevents Clark from going full Tyrant of Planet Earth. Maybe after going pass the guilt he can use Goku to blow some steam after a stressful week. Of course, knowing full well that while Goku is strong, he'd probably not survive him punch-nuking him-Even if that'd make his dumbass brother happy.

Saiyan instincts and Saiyans being a warrior race is about as creditable as Kryptonians being an advance alien civilization that supports super science.

>I kinda like to think that Super hates Goku, not only because he killed their parents as an oozaru, but because despite how much he suffers as both Clark and Super, Goku is a free-spirit that knows not the many trials and tribulations that Superman endures in order to be the shining figure of heroism. All the while using his own powers however he pleases.
That sounds uttely retarded and extremely out of character.

I mean it's not the strangest shit Superman has done/felt through his career to be quite honest.

>Superman endures in order to be the shining figure of heroism
You mean allowing Lex to live just so that Lex can decided to rape the universe like he is currently doing? A good hero would slay the monster.

>A good hero would slay the monster.
Not possible with the pr and assets Luthor has. It would place the world on fucking fire if he did.

Superman can only do so much and he really doesn't have the ability to hold back with the murderlust like Goku, funnily enough. Usually once he kills he either gets traumatized or goes full villain.

If anything Goku might accidentally kill him and go "Oh shit, guess I fucked up"

Two completely different aliens with different powers and totally different TYPES of powers sharing an origin story like that... would be a way unboring story. We almost never get that anymore. We never even get heroes who use a mixture of powers and tech like spider-man. everyone wants to simplify everything down to an elevator pitch.

I can't imagine a story about 2 adopted siblings whose only difference is genetic in a very pop racial way turning out incredibly different is really in fashion right now. The subtext has implications that most writers wouldn't want to be associated with.

I'd say they represent two sides of the same coin, or rather, the ego and the super-ego when it comes to superpowers. Goku is extremely carefree, to the point those around him suffer because of it, while Superman often wants to strong-arm his own sense of justice and security even if it means abandoning his own sense of freedom. Even when it comes to dealing with villains their ideologies are different, even if they might end up sparing them in the end. Superman does not bend as easily as Goku when it comes to understanding the villains, nor does the first enjoys fighting like the later. Hell, Goku's method of doing things might diffuse some villaisn from becoming recurring like, say, Lobo.

Goku bankrupts the Kent farm

Goku's strength is limited by how far he is pushed by his opponents or training partners. Kid Goku never had any incredibly strong people to train with or fight with, if he had grown up with Superman his strength would be fucking incredible. He grew up to have the strength of a god after spending his childhood training with Krillen and Roshi, Imagine a Goku who grew up with Clark.

I think he means that without Goku to bump his head, he’ll be wild like how when Gohan found him for the first time.

They're raised together until Clark becomes Superboy and Greg is sent over to train with Master Roshi under recommendation from McDojo sensei Gohan in Asia where all of classic Dragon Ball happens until they're both adults and Raditz comes and the brothers reunite

The Kents are good people and they don’t live in the mountains so Goku wouldn’t bump his head. Also they’d cut his tail from the start because that would arouse suspicion in Smallville, so the Kents don’t die.

Because of that, Goku ends up being more like Orion than anything else. He knows right from wrong but he’s honestly not happy pursuing life like Superman has, and has urges that conflict with his upbringing. While Clark gets a girlfriend with the likes of Lana Lang, Goku finds an outlet for the Saiyan “bloodlust” he feels by enrolling in different Martial Art schools.

Especially considering that teen Goku is a lot weaker than Dragon Ball Teen Goku because he didn’t need to fight as much, so the Kents let him compete against other humans while they forbid Clark from competing in Football.

Goku has natural aptitude for Martial Arts so he wins medal after medal. Goku ends up bored and things get too easy, so instead of going to collage, he goes to Asia to get into more tournaments to fight stronger guys. He meets Richard Dragon, who trains him in his arts until Goku surpasses him, and then he gets stuck in the same problem as before, he’s got no challenge. That is, until he meets I-Ching. Who teaches Goku about Qi.

Qi in DC is relatively unexplored territory compared to Marvel, but that allows for Goku to pioneer that feild way beyond what the current DCU is used to.

Unlike in Dragon Ball, Qi is a lot more esoteric and Goku would come off as more strange than anything else. If this new Goku joined any team? In my opinion, he’d join The Doom Patrol.

Attached: 9EDC1C42-FE26-4127-911C-0B525704F116.jpg (993x1492, 611K)

>HEY DARKSEID

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

As for how how much he’d resemble his Dragon Ball self? I’d think it’s sort of a character progression type of thing. When he’s raised by the Kents? I think he’d be a bit of the carefree country bumpkin that he was in Dragon Ball, but he’s not oblivious to social norms because he’s still raised by The Kents.

He’s still reckless, even more reckless than early Dragon Ball Goku because his Saiyan urges are more pronounced thanks to Goku not hitting his head, but he’s self aware enough that he feels kinda guilty about it. So he gets an outlet for it by fighting.

When he fights and trains under masters like Richard Dragon and I-Ching? He’s more of the carefree Goku that we know and love. I-Ching’s teachings help Goku balance his Saiyan Nature and his human upbringing. And this, we end up with a Goku who’s basically our Goku, but much more fuckin’ Zen for having surpassed I-Ching.

Goku knows he can improve more by fighting, so he ends up going after guys like Gorilla Grodd and the like, who manages to turn him into an Oozaru and reveals his Saiyan Origin. Superman saves Goku and reverts him back to normal. Although Goku gets his tail back. During the skirmish, Pa Kent has a heart attack for seeing Goku turn Oozaru and such. Clark and Goku tearfully reconcile shorty after Pa is buried.

Goku goes to Dr. Fate and/or Madam Xandu to find answers about his heritage and such. They tell him about his latent power and that he still has much to learn. Goku feels strange at the fact that he’s actually pretty excited at the prospect of getting stronger. Goku fights bad guys alongside Superman, but becomes a liability due to how reckless Goku is and he also almost blows their secret identities.

Attached: CA0CDD0B-BB00-42CC-8457-5D1F4D121678.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

What triggers super saiyan? Doomsday killing supes?

Also

>little brother Goku wants to act like big bro Clark

Attached: 13DE2EA7-36F0-45A5-B6A5-89891BA52712.jpg (381x739, 41K)

the bump was retconed to only made him forget his parents

Then Superman would’ve killed frieza during the saiyan invasion and goku wouldn’t know how to go ssj, or learn the kaioken and he would be a weak piece of shit that depends on superman to live

Yes but instead of a Triumphant moment it’s actually a tragic one, because Doomsday is already dead and there’s nobody for Goku to vent with. It’s basically what Trunks went through.

Just like Trunks, Goku felt the Super Saiyan Strength flow through him from time to time but he never achieved it.

Attached: 30C23091-5D81-433A-A210-0083F96AFAEA.gif (500x288, 3.87M)

Didn't Goku's human grandpa had to subdue him with brute force time to time while he was growing up? I think that wouldn't be possible with Clarks.

They would compete constantly, in any way they could. In EVERY one of those challenges, Clark would always win, and Goku would demand a rematch. Anytime a rematch would happen Goku would ALWAYS win. ANY time there was a tiebreaker, the 3rd round would end in a draw, as would 4th, 5th, and so on until they both got distracted by something else going on in their lives.

Attached: goku superman.jpg (900x1165, 239K)

Superman doesn’t kill, dummy.

Trunks was canonically a Super Saiyan at the start of the Future of Trunks in the manga

So then Supes just becomes Goku's new Vegeta.

Do any of you retards know what autism actually is?

Superman could do it for them

That was in Minus. I think in that case a slightly older Superboy would keep him in-check

Attached: C6157460-294D-4957-B1A5-E1E21C179ACA.png (442x413, 191K)

I mean, Sayion hair always grows in one specific way and never changes so I feel the Kents would realize this and decide to leave it because it's a hassle.

Yeah but this isn’t exactly canon, and Dragon Ball Super retconned it in the Black Arc to a shittier version of History of Trunks.

>and he wouldn't ever have learned any of his techniques.
all 3 of them?

But what if they weren’t?

I'd imagine that (grampa) Gohan is still there but is one of the grandparents of them

Yeah, kid Goku would definitely run a little wild unchecked. Nothing too destructive, but the question would be what happens first, Clark becomes old enough to help keep Goku in line, or the government takes notice of the Kent family's superhuman child?

That was a recon that no one likes, same with Bardock being a nice guy. Let's just be like most people and pretend it didn't happen.

Maybe a little bit of both? One of Goku’s antics probably got the government’s attention and its only thanks to Clark that they didn’t get quarantined and convinced them that it was all a misunderstanding.

After that? Clark became a lot less tolerant of Goku’s fuckery and accidentally ended up giving Goku that head trauma instead.

Kinda backwards, Vegeta was always the one working to beat Goku. Goku never trained to beat Vegeta after the first time, he was training to beat the big bad of the week, who was stronger than Vegeta.

I don't think Clark would have the political pull to pull that off before every becoming superman. If the government is worried enough about a potential superhuman child threat to send out agents to deal with it, and they find a second superhuman child under the same roof, nothing that kid says is gonna make them any less worried about that situation.

Attached: 1304918880828.jpg (192x185, 38K)

Their hair doesn’t grow at all

Clark would have to blow up the moon to stop Goku's Great Ape form from destroying the Kents' farm.

>Genkidama
>Kaio-ken
>Kamehamea
>Instant transmission
>Solar Flare
>After image
>Fusion dance
>multiform

Kaioken
Kamehameha
Solar Flare
Instant Transmission
Spirit Bomb
Super Saiyan forns 1-3
Flight
Fusion Dance
Afterimages
And that's just in Z, Super gives him new forms, and Super Saiyan Red/God has the ability to freeze people in place, while GT gives him Super Saiyan 4 and 10XKamehameha.

Or just cut off goku’s tail with heat vision and cauterize the stump

bullshit. go got his stereotypical "hair clipped by barely-dodged blade strike" scenes plenty of times in OG DB and his hair always bounced back. not growing hair is stupid. if just quickly grows to a genetically-determined
length and stops growing then

GT gives nothing because it ain’t canon

That's not nearly as much fun.

nobody cares

Pure blooded saiyan hair never grows or changes from the day of birth. This is canon.

Attached: 24A01ECE-7758-4367-974B-FB0FD17B3CDC.png (515x491, 216K)

Not as much fun as millions dying from the lack of a moon massively shifting the tides?

I was thinking of Clark basically gaslighting the government agents into believing they got the wrong people. Kinda like how The Kents in Morrison’s Superman gave the government a three legged goat alongside Clark’s spaceship to make them believe they got the alien.

Not after Dragon Ball Super.

It is its own canon, just like how the manga and anime of Super have their own canonities. The Broly movie is canon to the anime, but the manga accepts the movie into its canon to keep them relatively on the same page.

>excuse to post anime thread #644678

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 235K)

If he doesn't get to blow up the moon, does Superman at least get to fight Goku's Great Ape form for one issue before he removes the tail?

Younger Clark would have to keep oozaru Goku in check, the family would eventually work out a system to keep Goku away from moonlight during full-moons. I imagine Goku would scale up in power pretty quickly since saiyan's are naturally adaptive to adversity and sparring with Superman as a child (who is infinitely growing stronger), will mean that Goku will scale appropriately. He'd probably master his oozaru form in this time-line out of necessity, similar to Vegeta and eventually once he was older, probably leave home and start training under the martial artist masters of the DC universe, learning various fighting techniques and ki abilities, but always finding time to visit Clark and spar with him to see if he's gotten stronger. Essentially he'd be more like Dragon Ball Goku and less like DBZ Goku. Just a carefree, traveling martial artist who occasionally pops into Metropolis to challenge Clark to a good-natured fight and always looking for new challengers.

Attached: goku.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Super is not canon.

Toriyama (word of god) says it is. Retcons exist. Just like potara earring rules.

>Superman
>killing a recurring villain ever

Attached: Batman Ha Ha Ha.png (306x458, 301K)

The Kents ain't going to mutilate Goku by cutting his tail off.

>power pretty quickly since saiyan's are naturally adaptive to adversity
They honestly ain't. Only a few select Saiyans are that capable. Just like only a few select Kryptonians can ever hope to be as skilled and powerful as Superman despite them all sharing the same powers.

Lex may as well own an entire chunk of the world with all the pies he has his fingers in. If he were killed at any point, the entire place would fucking collapse.

It does make me wonder if Lex Luthor would put two and two together, seeing Goku interacting rather frequently with both Clark and Superman. Or hell, even Louis Lane specially if she sees uncle Clark spending quality time with a child that heavily resembles Goku.

Attached: Son.Gohan.full.2600341.jpg (814x960, 56K)

Lex is already more than smart enough to peice together that Clark is Superman, he just believes that the idea that someone with Superman's power would choose to live like a normal person is nonsense so he ignores all the signs.

But Superman was never Hero in the first place. Hero is someone who acts to save those in his capacity. Attempting to do so despite lacking the capacity is called "heroic" for reason. Problem with Superman is that because of his retarded writing he has none of the limitations most heroes do thanks to his plethora of superpowers and alien biology. Therefore Superman is making conscious decisions 24/7 to ignore people he could have saved. Instead Superman is only plays Hero when it suits him. Ironically Lex is kind of right about Superman but only because Supe's writers are retarded. To make Superman work as intended they would need to massively nerf his senses (especially perception related ones), speed, stamina & mental faculties. As it is Superman is supreme narcissist that playes Superhero as hobby when he feels like it.

Lex isn’t even smart enough that any partner he makes with either Brainac or Darkseid would end up raping him in the ass.

So you are basically saying that Ennis the superhero hater is a faggot for claiming that Superman is the best hero?

>Not asking how Superman and Kamen Rider would interact
>Or Mazinger Z
>Or Astro Boy
>Or Ultra Seven
>But Goku
>FUCKING GOKU

WHY?

>Superman chooses not to save everyone
No retard. His Earth has about a hundred FTL characters, reality warpers, and magicians.

If you die on DC Earth, you were going to die anywhere.

Astroboy is "MUH RIGHTS" and we already have that shit in spades. Also
>Mazinger Z
>Not Cosmic Horror Getter Robo

Because Yea Forums tourists aren't even good at picking Jap shit. They're good for absolutely nothing.

Isn't there an issue of being too much of a "helicopter superhero"? Solving every problem he can would make everyone way too dependent on him and ridding them of opportunity to grow which could be disastrous in the long run even if very beneficial in the short term (including saving lives). So focusing on only the biggest threats makes sense (not like I'm claiming that's the reason, but I think it can work if applied consistently).

Yes. Mainstream Superman is no Hero at all, just selfish asshole that does what he feels like. Which would be completely fine if he was intended to be written that way but its a massive problem when Superman is portrayed as some tireless crusader of justice or Symbol of Good when he's anything but based on his (in)actions.

Superman would have better chemistry with the Mazinger Bros. Koji and Tetsuya can bond with him over daddy issues.

Also, photon powered? Imagine all the combo attack potential.

None possess the godly combination of speed and omniscience that Superman possess.

>REEEEE WHY TALK ABOUT WHY I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT
Start your own thread, retard.

>I'll willingly misconstrue his characterization because it triggers my autism something fierce that Superman can beat up my favorite anime hero
Kill yourself.

No. You deserve to be mocked and bullied for being casual as fuck. Develop some taste you crying vagina. I bet you like Black Clover and Sword Arts.

Except for the fact that Superman literally can’t.

There's like 10 that do without even getting into his own team dumbass.

user.
user look at me.

Name 10 Dc heroes that can then asshole.

>REEEEEE ITS YOU WHO STUPID NOT ME
Seriously? Do you have to act like entitled brat? No one forces you to be here. Grow the fuck up.

You are right that it is a concept that could be made to work, but the problem is that its not. Its always some sporadic episode of the week which is left ignored while most of the time opposite happens with people relying on Supes with negative ramifications left ignored. Key aspect of Superman is his desire to be just another Joe among humans while being set apart from them thanks to his powers. His writing should focus lot more on the dilemma between his own desires to be just normal guy with day job and his sense of responsibility that urges him to use his powers to do good because he has the capability. Which again is the problem of his writing that creates severe difference between his intended portrayal and how he comes off as.

Nice projection faggot. Superman wrecks almost anything, big fucking deal. That still does not invalidate my criticism of his writing because its unrelated to that.

It’s okay, denial is just the first step to your eventual recovery. You just have to accept the fact that although Superman is powerful, he ain’t unbeatable. Don’t worry, I am sure even a massive faggot like you will get there eventually.

Goku would view Clark as his rival and constantly pick fights with him and train to try and catch up with him.

Clark would put up with it because he's full of love and it makes his brother happy, though there'd be plenty of times when the two would clash, they'd always resolve it soon enough.

Goku would probably stay on the Kent farm and not go for any of that secret identity stuff. He'd try at first, but all throughout school he'd keep messing up and destroying things on accident, or revealing his powers, and eventually it'd just be "hahaha yeah i'm from space isn't that crazy?" while Clark would stick with his secret identity.

After school, Goku would stay with the Kents and take care of the farm, but he'd spend his free time training, and his big bro Superman would give him info on villains he could fly over and fight.

Basically, Goku would be treated like a special needs sibling that the family cared for and took good care of, and Goku would be happy because he gets to fight supervillains, and every week he gets his ass kicked by Superman. At one point, he'd be offered a green lantern ring because of his inhuman willpower, but after a month the corps would take it back.

Probably some time in his 30s he'd catch up with Superman finally and then he'd head out into space to go and find a bigger challenge.

How much importance the Kents even had on Superman's personality? Was he literal blank state completely vulnerable for his growing environment or did he have some built-in racial directives like Sayian aggressiveness?

Ultraman landed in New Jersey, so you tell me.

"What ? Batman defeated big bro Clark ? He must be really strong"
>Teleports and accidentally kills Batman with a light touch before he can even think of reaching for his anti sayan spray
"Uh oh"
>Injustice happens all over again

He'd probably calculate where goku would appeare and Dodge it or some bull like that

Not only all this but also every martial art bullshit that's pretty much magic. Roshi could do some absurd stuff while being a human that just trained a lot

>Hey bro I came to pay you a little visit
>GREG, DOOMSDAY IS DESTROYING METROPOLIS, YOU NEED TO HELP ME
>This guy looks very strong
>*Be strong for ma Clark, be strong*

But Goku would have trained his anti bat wanking technique

you both are retarded

I dunno. If not the Kents than the head of the adoption center The Kents take him to definitely would. Either way, the tail needs to come off if they want Goku to live a normal life.

That’s another thing. Is Goku keeping his name or is he going to be called Greg? lmao

I don’t see Goku staying with the Kents. I see him as a lone traveler always trying to find better fighters to get stronger. He probably visits Ma and Pa to tell them of all that he did and such, and also because Ma is the best cook ever and she’d probably cook him a Roasted Chicken, Corn-on-the-cob, Meat Pie, some BBQ ribs, Burgers, etc.

Goku has to give Ma a heads up and Ma Kent frantically shops ahead of time to prepare.

The thing with Goku is, he'd quickly reach the point where he can circle the globe in minutes. At that point, if it's a choice between fast food and a free meal at home, where is he going to go?

He'd definitely be exploring the world, but when it was time for sleep, he'd go to his racecar bed.

it is though

To become Super Saiyan you have to reach a certain level of strength and feel a large amount of distress, so it could happen when Krillen (if he exist in this world) dies the first time.

Imagine the kind of shit Goku'd pull if he buddied up with the blue beetle and booster gold combo. The sheer amount of shit they'd pull would probably make Batman need to step down and stop their shit.

>Goku and co train by placing oreos on top of their head and dodging Martian Manhunter
>Booster Gold is unsure as that'd ruin his actor face
>Blue Beetle soon discovers that Goku's methods might be a bit too extreme even for him

>Goku in his racecar bed
I want

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 16K)

Goku would probably become a world famous body guard.

Wonder Woman and Goku would be sparring buddies. Batman would make contingency plans for him that would all involve his tail and Batman would panic when one day he sees Goku just removed it entirely

This makes me wonder if Goku'd follow any particular career like Clark. Maybe one day big bro tells him that he might need to put some money down to help pa and ma, and he ends up working either in construction, or maybe even something more sophisticated as rehabilitation. Shit, imagine if Goku managed to open a gym.

Attached: 419328_1.jpg (630x630, 116K)

>Wonder Woman and Goku would be sparring buddies
When Goku was off adventuring as a kid his somehow ended up on paradise island where he befriended Diana. Diana ask Goku to marry her when she's older and he agrees (not understanding the meaning of what was said)

Goku being as pure as he is is the only reason why he's one of the very few men who can just arrive and leave the island without any hassle or getting any side eye

oh ok

Also they'd let him come and go because last time they tried to stop him he nearly killed everyone on the island.

The Flash

That's assuming Clark would just magically know to do that when Goku has never transformed before.

Sorry bruh, the Kents would be paste by the time he could stop Goku's oozaru mode. The two would never grow up to be happy siblings.

Didio pls.

Nobody knew what to do the first time he transformed, they still cut his tail off before anyone died in the Pilaf arc. Superboy outclasses Monkey Goku, especially althistory version who would be way less powerful from lack of skilled Ki teachers, and he could probably keep the Kents safe, and fly them out quick enough to safely find a way to either knock Goku out or cut his tail off. His powerlevel has to be 100 at most in this scenario.

Goku wouldn’t kill the Amazons you retard. He doesn’t have a no kill rule, but he tries to avoid it, and basically only uses it when someone is too evil to reform and is actively trying to kill him. Ffs he let Freeza go.

Why would Krillin exist in this hypothetical?

How did chichi convince goku to have sex

Technically magic and ki are different things in Dragonball

where did super contradict that or you thought king vegeta was born with a full beard already?

Not kill them, just knock them out while they try to capture

No, he’d take over the family farm like in Super

anime and manga both have different canon

Honestly this always seemed like an excuse to me. Toriyama did a VERY poor job writing Goku's role as a father and husband, people pointed out repeatedly how distinctly unheroic and bad this made Goku look, so he tried to cover his ass with this bullshit explanation.

>special needs
The guy successfully raises a family, and has his own little farm. He’s a dumbass, but he is never portrayed as special needs in the slightest.

There must always be a Krillin

Toriyama basically has zero idea what he wrote 25 years ago dude. He thought ssj3 was ssj2

He’s got an interpersonal disability not an intellectual one

You think people need to be in love to have sex?

I like how Clark might be financially successful, but Goku is the one who managed to raise a family. I can imagine ma and pa already urging Clark to settle down already while playing around with Gotens and sending Gohan off to UNI.

Not exactly a disability when it’s your natural species psychology. He’s an actually ‘alien’ alien in the mental sense.

Who would be the mom? Greg Kent wouldn’t have chichi.

Goku would end up as some slob loser who barely takes care of himself
Maybe he’d find a Chi-Chi in DC but that just opens him up to comic book relationship bullshit. In any case he’d probably learn chi and stuff but I doubt he’d be a hero. He’d be a neutral party who just fights strong people. I think him and Lobo might have some weird friendship.

That time Vegeta and Goku grew beards before the tournament

From a human perspective, he’s incredibly sociologically maladjusted
By Saiyan standards, he’s a weirdo who doesn’t just pump it and dump it and likes training more than killing
The guy’s a weirdo

What? Superman literally raised a family more times than Goku throughout his life.

Was Goku ever a slob though? He kept his grandpas house clean and bathed regularly.

Beard hair isn’t head hair

Goku wouldn’t be married at all if ChiChi didn’t exist, considering it only happened because Goku thought a bride was something he could eat.

Pretty sure his living arrangement with chichi is normal for saiyans. He considers them basically as live in fwb, and Gohan/Goten are his sparring partners. Holding a saiyan to human psychological standards makes zero sense to do.

He wouldn’t have his grandpa to teach him manners and shit
The kents might teach him but I still think he’d be more than a little more of a sloppy person
Basically I could see him living in an apartment and the whole thing being an absolute mess

It’s fully connected to his head.

I want to think him and Wonder Woman would hit it off nicely, and while crazy I feel either poison Ivy or Harley might make for some funny ships.
Really I kinda want to think that he ends up charming a villainess into being a proper, well-behaved cocksleeve

I mean he had an affinity for nature and being a survivalist. I feel he'd either inherit the Kent's farm or he'd become something like a lumberjack-Or hell, maybe if we go the WW he ends up helping the Amazons

Why is it only him and none of the other saiyans? Even his dad was a good father so it can't be genetic.

Nah I could see him getting some crazy waifu who just demands he marry her, and he say yes without thinking about it. All things considered Goku is incredibly kind, and he’s shredded, plus even without training he’s got super strength/reflexes to a degree so he’d be appealing to someone.

>He wouldn’t have his grandpa to teach him manners and shit
The kents might teach him but I still think he’d be more than a little more of a sloppy person
The Kents are just as orderly as Gohan. Goku is daft to social norms, not a slob.

No I mean the follicles in your face are different from the ones in your head.

Saiyans don’t traditionally stay together after mating. There’s no emotional component in mating for Saiyans, they just fuck to have strong kids. Bardock and Gine were weird because they had an emotionally fulfilling relationship

Toriyama said that his dad and gine were abnormal among saiyans, and that upper class saiyans legitimately fell in love/had families.

I don’t know why, but I imagined Cheetah of all people seeing Goku’s tail and thinking he’s like her and basically developing a crush on him

That’s Maxima. After Superman rejects her she probably went for Goku.

She probably wasn’t impressed at first due to the fact that she’s 6’2” and Goku’s 5’9” and she’s obsessed with looks. But she’ll get over it once she finds out he’s super strong.

So in this case let’s just call it a regression to the mean happening. He and Raditz didn’t get the peculiarity of being family oriented saiyans.

You don’t know
I could see Raditz finding a woman and being all clingy and emotionally dependent because he’s been bullied his entire life

Yeah but Raditz himself is a bully so...

>Goku accidentally charms quite a few villains
>This somehow lowers Gotham's crime rate, even if its by a bit

He’s just acting out

Raditz was a psychopath dude. He definitely didn’t care about Gohan or Goku as family.

He cared about Gohan enough to try and kidnap and raise him and he cared about Goku enough to remember what planet he got sent to and to try and recruit him when he was nearby

Saiyans DO have a thing for strong-willed women, and that'd add a lot of spices whenever there's a family reunion.

Goku would probably eat all of MMH’s Oreos and shit

“Raise” him

Wasn’t Raditz’s entire motivation basically that he was trying to bully his brother into being “tough” and trying to prevent his nephew from being raised weak

Plus Gohan would be psychic, and Maxima’s armor is already kinda Saiyan like, before Saitama were even a thing in Toriyama’s mind.

Also, Gohan would be psychic too

In the proper Saiyan way
Raditz got the family man genes from his momma. Shame he didn’t get the “not an asshole” genes from his daddy

The last thing we need is Golden Great Ape Gorilla Grodd Gohan

Also Dr. Ivo would be Goku’s personal Dr. Gero. Amazo is already kinda Perfect Cell anyhow.

Maybe instead of Gohan defeating Cell, it’s a Psychic Gohan (as he’s Maxima’s son) destroying Amazo.

Tough in this case meaning “mass extinction event on legs”

Yeah, it’s how Saiyans live. Bardock did that shit as a job and he’s the nicest Saiyan we know

That’s exactly what we need right now, my dude.

Gorilla Grodd is his Raditz, and Amazo is his Cell.

>You can’t defeat me, Greg Kent, I know all your techniques

Goku's fought off humans many times, even after he went super saiyan god saiyan super ultra aquamarine plus perfected. The fact that he can sense his opponent's ki means he'll never strike with a killing blow accidentally. He always tunes himself to whoever he's fighting. Not necessarily for safety reasons, but because it's more fun for him that way. Look at all the times he's dicked around in SSJ 1 or even base form when he could have ended a fight in seconds with god or blue.

He was taught how to sense ki by his grandpa, or maybe roshi. It’s not an innate thing for saiyans. Hence scouters.

Would Goten be his kid with Cheetah then
Making him half cat would make him slightly more interesting, especially when he does the fusion dance with Superboy

Goku hates working. He only ever does it because Chi Chi forces him to so he can support his family financially. The moment he got a big cash payout from Mr.Satan he gave it all to Chi Chi and went off to train with the Gods.

The PL of fusion dance needs to be 100% equal and I doubt that SB can lower his PL like ki users. Plus you need to learn it from metomorans

You underestimate the strength of Goten, son of Cheetah

He could easily make money as an MMA/boxer/street fighter without trying. Or just marry Maxima and sponge off her royal wealth.

Why would he have a kid with Cheetah when he’s already married to Maxima?

No, Goten would be like Conner where his nemesis clones him using half of his own DNA. In this case, it’d probably be Gorilla Grodd instead of Lex Luthor.

Goten would be able to turn half ape and basically instead of SSJ1, he’d turn like SSJ4.

I’m thinking you underestimate kryptonian power. Gohan would be the strong son anyway.

Gohan can’t even go Super Saiyan 3
Goten is proportionally stronger but also lazier

Just so we’re clear, Goku’s relationship with Maxima is sorta like Bulma and Vegeta’s relationship + Scott Free and Big Barda’s relationship (because of the height difference)

His motivation was that they needed another saiyan to help conquer a planet for Freeza, and he figured Goku would help. He wanted him to be tough for a job, not for love.

I thought Toriyama was meant that Goku sees his friends as family, and care about them, while Vegeta care only about Bulma and Trunks
and for the fucks sake, Goku is good father. He wanted the best for Gohan, while Vegeta were jealous for Truns, so he hides that he powerful than his daddy, scared to hurt his ego

>Has Gohan with Maxima
>Then Gotens with Cheetah
>"Why are you both mad?"
Clark really debating if he should bail him out of this or let him get a taste of responsibility

Redpill me on Maxima, I'm not really familiar with that character. But yeah, I feel with Clark's guidance Goku'd find a nice physical job like a wrestler, body guard or at a gym

Because Goku doesn’t understand marriage

How? Vegeta loves Bulma, and Goku would never be so antagonistic because he didn’t start evil like Vegeta. It’s probably be somewhat similar to him and ChiChi, but she’d be a wayyyy different mother, and would support the fighting.

Would that make Gohan less of a disappointing NERD

She’s an alien warrior queen who wants to make Superman her queen because he’s powerful, hot, and genetically compatible.

She’s also psychic.

She’s kinda like Jean Grey is she took over the Shi’ar.

Why do people link the two so much?
They were products of two different times and Culture and were inspired by different things

It's like comparing Ghost Busters with Gegege No Kitaro or Archie with Urusei Yatsura

Who’s Piccolo in this scenario?!
Goku’s first nemesis, wisest ally, and reliable jobber who can still put on a show?

Goku was disgusted at the prospect of kissing. He thought it was weird. He just sees her as a friend he fucks sometimes.

Because Bulma is the one with the money and Vegeta is her trophy husband. It’s a joke.

This, basically. Goten would be a fucking monster if he were less lazy regarding combat.

Of course, a DC-born Goten would quickly get thrust into the fray, because DC is only one step removed from a cosmic horror story.

>I know a form of endurance training you can’t possibly beat, Goku

Attached: F41F13A3-66B2-4469-A80D-BD81DE9F94C3.png (842x832, 171K)

They have similar origins, similar roles in their respective cultures, but they contrast heavily in almost every way.
Perfect foils

Probably the similar backstories, optimistic altruism, and Goku took a lot of inspiration from Superman.

and i ask you again you think vegeta's father was born with a full beard? even nappa had a little facial hair on him

I'm probably going to get some flak but I think Lobo fits the bill here.

You’re thinking of Dragon Ball Goku, not a Goku raised by the Kents

>I feel with Clark's guidance Goku'd find a nice physical job like a wrestler, body guard or at a gym
Don't feel like Goku's will work a job here.
Only reason why he even works in DB is because Chi Chi forces him to. If nobody forces him he'd just fuck off and probably wander from place to place training or just crash at the kents farm.

Canonically Yamchad got bored of Bulma and started breeding the entire earth female population
A heartbroken Bulma cried in Vegeta's Beta Orbiter arms

ChiChi’s dad is still the Ox King. She is a princess.

I just wanna say I love that we call him Greg

Nappa also used to have hair and went bald

Attached: AA53EBDF-6467-4B46-964F-25596489B4E9.png (1200x675, 1000K)

>t. Yamcha

>filler

Funny you should mention that...

Attached: AE098065-FCF6-4DC7-AA06-56FCA12D27D6.jpg (1136x640, 110K)

Oh the new Broly Movie is filler, is it?

Attached: EDFFE5E2-D0EF-42DF-B217-7F2FBC43F166.jpg (1136x640, 102K)

>More Lobo in big events
Yes please
Filler, but also doesn’t contradict canon. Saiyan hair never grows, but it can be removed.

I mean, I feel Maxima'd push that shit on him or Cheetah wanting a better life for herself and little Gotens and probably knowing she can't sue child support on an empty well.

Didn't Bulma just THINK Yamcha was cheating on her because he was comfortable with talking to other girls?

Yeah but she still makes Goku work to pay the bills as a farmer. Maxima would think that would be lowly for her husband, Satan.

Maxima is rich and cheetah would just continue being a thief

>tfw co has a better db discussion unlike those autism filled threads from a

What would Greg Kent’s superhero name be? The Golden Warrior? Son Goku/Wukong? Carrot Man?

Nothing because Goku isn't gonna be a superhero.

You guys ruined it by bringing Cheetah in like a harem fanfic. Too cringe.

I know you were talking about the digits but I imagined Maxima hearing the stories about Mr. Satan and wanting to marry him and the comedy that would follow

Monkey King

The real question is: how strong would a Kryptonian/Saiyan hybrid be?

Attached: 3280585-manga_dc_2012__superman_by_effektdmentality.jpg (1024x1371, 201K)

It's really less like a harem and more like Goku fucking up and having to explain who is that and why is she carrying a little version of himself with cat ears to Maxima.

Ok well what would people call him

“Greg”, but Lois would probably make something up to call him. Golden Warrior fits if he can go ssj, but idk how that would happen. Honestly Goku wouldn’t be a superhero I think. At least not a consistent one. He never bothers with crime in DB.

Wukong fits.

Yes.

>10XKamehameha.
Goku already used a X20 Kamehameha against Freezer and all what it did to him was burning his hand.

Well Gohan’s would definitely be Great Saiyaman
Or maybe because he’s American he would take inspiration from Power Rangers instead. The Golden Ranger?

A weaker Kryptonian since Kryptonians are innately more powerful. Superman is a quadrillion tonner without having to actual strength train.

The Kents die and now Goku needs for find a fucking job or else he won’t get food.

>Kryptonian's reality-breaking powers
>Saiyan's ability to grow and overcome, evolving with each hurdle
He'd probably be the reason why Darkseid doesn't just up and eldritch abomination earth.

He farms and hunts in the woods, just like what he did in Dragon Ball

That was because of a power gap, not because the move was weak. It boosted him from 3 million PL to 60 million. Freeza’s PL was 120 million so of course it fizzled, but Goku didn’t know that since he hid it.

Yea Forums is like, 99% shitposts and shitty waifufaggotry. It's not hard to have better discussion than it.

That’s classic harem excuse. Goku already has no actual drive to be in relationships with chicks. That excuse is weak asf

Well it’s not our fault Goku is as clueless as a harem protagonist
And what’s a comic book story without relationship drama

Goku literally just killed giant animals for food in DB as a 12 year old living alone. He’d be fine.

>Or Astro Boy
Astroboy would hang around with Dr Magus' Metal Men and would be an annoying, yet well intentioned friend to Cliff Steele who would drop by to visit him during Cliff's usual depression attacks.
Cliff would find him super annoying, but he would never admit he enjoys his company.

Oh no
Quicky flash go back in time and strangle it as a baby

Then he does what he did in DB when Grandpa Gohan died
Hunt for food.

acording to future trunks yamcha did cheat on bulma and several times but that was also future bulma's version of the story so maybe it was a bit biased

He’s not a harem protagonist. That’s literally fanon. He’d get all the drama he needs with one chick, especially if she’s as crazy as Maxima.

I feel like if Goku was DC, his Marvel counterpart would be Wolverine

>Dumb as a harem protag, not with super strength and not a pussy

>A weaker Kryptonian since Kryptonians are innately more powerful
Aren't human/Kryptonian hyprids just as powerful as Full Blooded Kryptonians?
I'd expect a Sayian/Krypto hybrid to be the same if not even stronger due to the ability to go Super Saiyan.

You’re a real wet blanket

A weak bitch? DB pilot Goku outclasses Wolverine.

It's also an alternate timeline so it can be unreliable if you assume it's exactly the same as the main timeline.

What?
That doesn't make any sort of sense.

Kon-El doesn't count. He just dumped him with Pa and Ma Kent.

Supergirl doesn't count. He also dumped her with Pa and Ma Kent. And in current incarnation, he allowed some humans to "adopt" her and play family with her.

Chris Kent counts but we all know how terrible that turned out.

Jon Kent is currently being Bendis.

What is Greg Kent gonna fuck Kara now?

Jon is apparently going to be stronger than his dad when hes grown up, so human/Kryptonian hybrids might actually be stronger after a point.

They’re both humble guys who can get a bit agressive, have a strained relationship with their “kids” but love them a lot, and both would be really popular

>Goku hunts animals
>accidentally ends up in Themyscara hunting a Pegasus and eating it
>gets captured by amazons
>is brought to Hypolyta
>Goku basically killed one of their sacred cows
>it’s a sin against the gods
>Goku’s stomach starts to feel funny
what happens next bros?

Mr. Satan is legitimately super strong, and a good martial artist. The only reason he’s a clown is because of the PL of the heroes when he’s introduced. In DB he could go up against kid Goku pre-Roshi training.

Well who do you think it would be

Literally nobody cares about what Bendis is doing. He should've died from that infection of his, and it shows. He may as well be non-canon.

Prior to him, Clark and Lois did all kinds of family shit with Jon.

He just transforms into an Oozaru and fucks the place up
This is when Cheetah sees him and gets her crush

Wanna know how I know you’re a casual who hasn’t read anything beyond what people currently talk about?

>In DB he could go up against kid Goku pre-Roshi training.
Nigga Kid Goku already tanked bullets at that time while Satan is scared of going up against armed gunmen
He isn't gonna do shit to any of the early DB characters.
But then again Mr Satan's existence is bullshit and doesn't make any sense.

*BRAAAAAAP*

This kind of thread is the reason I've kept coming here since 2006.

I love you, Yea Forums.

If only we could have these civil discussions on more topics more often

Mr. Satan was trained by King Chappa wasn’t he

Put though trials in order to leave with his life

Mr. Satan doesn’t have bullet durability, but his strength feats aren’t bad. Plus he wouldn’t hesitate to fight Goku since he went against Cell.

put your pants back on and go back to writing your Trunks harem self-insert

Kid Goku barely got hurt by a car and was hunting monsters bigger than his size for lunch.
Throw in the powerpole and he pretty much oneshots Satan.

>Trunks
Please, what am I? 12
Real chads self insert as Buu because he can shapeshift and do kinky ass shit

Trunks was babybirding a senzu bean into Mai's mouth, I'd be grossed out too.

He explicitly says he never kissed ChiChi when Vegeta asks

>Not Cosmic Horror Getter Robo
Darkseid would constantly attempt to understand the secret of the Getter Energy as he is convinced it plays a significant part of the Anti-Lif Equation, meanwhile New Genesis' New Gods would constantly receive dire warnings from The Source about the crazy dangers of Getter Rays, and Oa's Guardians would dispatch an army of Green Lanterns to immediately obliterate any planet where Getter energy is studied and harnessed because they fully know what will happen the very moment that energy gets a chance to start building up.
Then Darkseid, the New Gods and the Guardians would get the shock of their lives when they discover than a shitty planet called Earth is being bathed in Getter Energy and the radiation is causing all small lifeforms to evolve and start taking over the dominant race of giant dinosaurs, so they all decide to secretely keep this planet under study to see where this goes. And of course, they all get the shock of their lives when as soon they take their eyes off the planet from a second, the new dominant life form (crazy stubborn creatures called "humans") develop the ability to recognize Getter radiation, collect and harness it as an energy source, and then use it to power up a transforming robot able to travel through space and fire concenrated blasts of Getter energy as part of it's arsenal.

Tell me where it is explicitly

Attached: file.png (600x600, 439K)

How would Team Dai Gurren fair in DC

Somebody will post the manga page soon

>Manga
promotional material and poorly translated, next

>Goten is proportionally stronger but also lazier
He honestly isn't. Goten is currently ~13 and he still hasn't unlocked SSJ2. Goten at ~13 had some difficulties apprehending poachers. Gohan was ~10 when he unlocked SSJ2. Gohan at ~10 also killed Perfect Cell and a gang of Cell Jr. that were abusing Goku and Vegeta.

Definitely wouldn't have Chi-Chi around to neuter him at a young age and reinforce the narrative that you shouldnt train in order to be powerful enough to protect yourself and your family.

I’m almost certain Goten has gone Super Saiyan 2
In any case, his power level is still very much higher than Gohan’s was. He just needs a push to get started and Gohan will be left in the dust

Human-Kryptonian hybrids start out weaker then pure Kryptonians at the same age. But the hybrid will eventually become just as powerful as the pure based on what is shown with Jon and Kon when they are adults. A Saiyan-Kryptonian hybrid would even be more powerful than that due to the benefits of the Saiyan half.

Attached: 1478286781384.jpg (768x1181, 226K)

Feats or it didn’t happen

Right in hag screenshot

That's some strong denial you got there.

>caring about Bendis
>forgetting the original Superman and Lois Lane adopted the original Supergirl until she became Powergirl
>forget that Silver Age Superman literally ended with Lois and a son
>forget all the millions of times Superman was a father

Toriyama literally forgot Super Saiyan 2 existed in the middle of the Buu Saga
He thought 3 was 2
So no one is sure if Goten or Trunks have ever went Super Saiyan 2

So 'Gohan'/George Kent would basically follow in Supes' footsteps in superheroing, right?

Denial of what? The dude has raised a family already. Multiple times. What’s funny is that you only cherrypick the instances that are common knowledge

Yep. Great Saiyaman is part of the Justice League.

I feel the Getter Robo'd be like a different kind of god-like entity that, no matter how many times you kill it, it keeps coming back. Maybe the Getter Robo is the realization of the Anti-Life Equation, being the apex predator that becomes so powerful it even starts to devour itself, like the ouroboros of legend. Hell, maybe in this version Darkseid IS the Getter Robo's will manifested in a humanoid form as it "marinates" life rich enough for it to devour.

Yes but he’d also be P S Y C H I C but less studious

Goten has never unlock SSJ2 in canon. He only managed to unlock SSJ3 via fusion but that doesn't count. Goten at 13 is significantly weaker than Gohan at 10. Goten at 10 had difficulties against Abo and Kado, 2 beings that had power rival Ginyu.

>caring about Bendis
Still canon until they retcon the stain that is Bendis from Superman's history.

>forgetting the original Superman and Lois Lane adopted the original Supergirl until she became Powergirl
That's Earth-2 Superman. Not canon to the Prime Earth Superman that we are talking about.

>forget that Silver Age Superman literally ended with Lois and a son
Not canon anymore.

>forget all the millions of times Superman was a father
Elsworlds ain't canon to the Prime Earth Superman.

Again, stop using non-canon stories and claiming they are feats of the main Superman.

He’s genetically stronger than Gohan is
He’d catch up to Gohan pretty quickly if he trained, but he’s a lazy little shit
Luckily, that seems to be slowly changing in Super. He was ready to kick Hit’s ass if he killed his dad and he’s slowly becoming more mature. Based on EoZ, he’ll grow up but get distracted by girls but hopefully he’ll realize that being strong as fuck is a pussy magnet

People forget that Goku is psychic because he doesn't do anything with it.

J'onn might try to reach out to him about that, but Goku/George... whatever his name is... he ain't the one to hone his mind like that.

Especially if he didn't take the bump on his head. I really like that, about not taking the bump on his head and it's just the Kents reaching out to himm that keeps him from destroying the world.

Also the idea that he trained with Richard Dragon and I-Ching could go places, especially if we keep around the likes of Master Roshi and Krillen, just.. at this point, Goku would be like... a teen when he meets up with them?

Of course, he'd have a more... what's the word...? Better pedigree?

Better resumé maybe?

George is Gohan and he’s psychic because his mother is Maxima
Goku is Greg
we haven’t named Goten yet but he’s Cheetah’s

Being born more powerful doesn't mean that you have the same potential for growth. We already seen this with Vegeta and Goku. Vegeta was born more powerful but Goku had more talent. Same is said about Gohan and Goten. Goten is born more powerful but Gohan had more talent. Even Goku and Vegeta acknowledged that Gohan had the most potential among all of them. And that included themselves, Goten and Trunks.

>That's Earth-2 Superman. Not canon to the Prime Earth Superman that we are talking about.
Yes actually. Especially thanks to Doomsday Clock.

>Greg and Clark find a wormhole up in some random field in Kansas
>These guys pop out and claim Earth for the Viltrum Empire.
What happens next?

Attached: 2705831-viltrumites_invincible_resistance[1].jpg (1122x893, 202K)

Doesn’t matter if you don’t use that talent
Gohan is having to start again from the basics, Goten has plenty of time to catch up

Greg does something stupid, Clark has to save his ass and gets hurt, Greg goes super sand lesbian and they have a bro moment

Well, he shows up and he tells Roshi that he's trained by both Richard Dragon and I-Ching like it's nothing.

"that's a good start."

And here's Krillin thinking what does this bumpkin have that he doesn't.

Then they train and Goku tries to give Krillin pointers and he gets pissed but he tries it and his PL fucking SPIKES

Goten actually actually regressed. He went from capable of holding his own against 18 that was holding back to nearly getting his ass kicked by someone at Ginyu's level of power. While current Gohan is around SSB Goku level of power without using any SSJ forms.

Reminder that Krillin is the strongest unmodified human, so if DB and DC merge then Krillin ends up stronger than all human superheroes with no modification

>Reminder that Krillin is the strongest unmodified human,
He isn't. That title belongs to Tien.

Toriyama forgetting something doesn’t give Trunks or Goten fanon feats.

Tien is of alien descent and is weaker than Krillin

Geoff

Goku has severe fucking anger management issues and absolutely relishes in needless fighting and is aggressive as fuck when agitated. And like most of his Saiyan forms are even outright fuelled by literal rage.

Goku is like two thirds hero by circumstance, and like just a third at most, hero. And without the right circumstances I'd be legitimately terrified of Goku. It's a good thing his upbringing made him relatively able to keep his cool when not agitated.

Goku doesn’t have anger management issues, he just has the potential to get VERY FUCKING ANGRY
Young Gohan was the one with the anger issues, Goku is free with his emotions and deals with them in a healthy way

>His-name-is-tenshinhan.png
Go back to fucking chaitzou with Epstein faggot

And Gohan squandered all of his potential and has literally become less than useless

Goku is like a sober rageaholic. Sure he "manages" it, but only in the same manner a sober alcoholic manages alcohol.

Why are weebs awful at life?

Hrs strong again I’m pretty sure

Goku isn’t constantly struggling with anger. He gets angry, he feels angry, and then he’s over it. He’s not angsty, he doesn’t carry it around with him. You’re thinking of Gohan

Except for the fact that Gohan trained himself up to SSB Goku tier within just a few months of training during his free time. Was actually winning against SSB Goku until Goku activated SSBKK.

So is Goku or whatever the Kents named him just an itenerant karate hobo hero?

Did he still have to deal with King Picolo?

Is Piccolo around as his vitriolic friend?

Does Raditz eventual show up and gets shrek'd by Clark, Goku, Piccolo, and whatever other heavy hitter from the Justice League?

>heavy hitter
Clark would obliterate Raditz easily

Raditz gets thrashed by Superman, but Supes spares him and he becomes kind of a token evil teammate for Greg
Lobo is Piccolo because Greg befriends him
Maxima is Chichi. Roshi still trains Greg but Greg is also trained by the other DC Chi masters. Gohan/George is lesscif a nerd and psychic now, Goten/Geoff is the result of Cheetah tricking Goku
Krillin is still Krillin
Amazo is Cell

>Literally has brain damage
>Literally is a member of a brutal, aggressive, murderous species
>Literally ONLY isn't that way BECAUSE of the brain damage

That got retconned
The head bump just made him forget his family
He was wild because he missed his parents

That’s been retconned for years now

That's not really an excuse either.

Im sorry that aliens are alien user

So what about Vegeta and the like...?

They picked Goku because Goku's origin story is pretty much wholesale ripped off of Superman, in which a baby is sent away from a mighty kingdom in space and then crashes lands on Earth to be raised to protect it. Both stories go in very different directions but their beginnings have a lot in common.

Vegeta fucks off or dies
Superman is Vegeta
Maybe he becomes something like Super Skrull is

What does aliens being aliens have to do with Toriyama being unable to keep track of his own story?

Attached: 1548067772546.jpg (435x437, 53K)

This is a good thread

What would Lex Luthor think of Greg

Clark is stronger than Buu saga characters

I feel like Bruce would dislike Goku/Greg because he’s really strong but carefree and irresponsible and fucks up plans like all the time

he was using kaioken x20 not 20x kamehameha

goku is more famous than all of those combined

Superman & Astro Boy would be so chill together.

depends of what age he was during that

Using Kaioken together with a Kamehameha isn't the same thing as what Goku does in GT; Goku basically charges two Kamehameha waves, one in each hand, and then combines them into a more powerful technique that also stuns the opponent.

Theyd kiss eachother

>Goku has severe fucking anger management issues
What?
He rarely gets angry and only in the most extreme cases.

>You’re thinking of Gohan
Eh I'd argue that Gohan stopped being that when he got to high school

Vegeta and Nappa probably get a inferiority complex at the fact that Superman is way stronger than them.
I could even see Vegeta going Vegeta over Clark and trying to surpass him.

DRAGON DRAGON
ROCK THE DRAGON
DRAGON BALL DEE CEE

Vegeta would basically be retarded megamind

poor burgers

Goku thought sex was a type of food

He thought marriage was food, so this checks out

Did Nappa lose all his hair in a fight and it never grew back or was he a baldy all his life? Also they do grow hair all over during a full moon, does that just reset it?

Nobody knows

Probably naturally lost his hair since he was about 60 went he was killed.

Nappa had hair when he was younger, but no one knows how he lost it
I think he just lost some of it and decided to shave

I like the idea of Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz are those three guys.

Gregku tolerates them because they appear to mostly be harmless.

And then I just like the idea of Vegeta freaking out when realizes that Earth is regularly invaded by Darkseid...

The Brazilian comic "Monica's gang" had crossovers with both the Justice League and Astro Boy. Thus they're in the same continuity in this canon.

Attached: Turma-da-Mônica-Jovem-43.jpg (451x602, 209K)

>Kakarot arrives on the space shuttle
>Clark is a bit more grown-up and convinces his parents that its for the best they take care of the baby
>Kakarot causes a lot of mischief and harm to the point where the Kents are unsure what to do with him
>Overhearing it, Clark tries to run away from home with his baby brother
>He tries to escape at night from the Kent farmhouse
>Waking up to the full moon, Kakarot goes Oozaru
>Superboy has to fight him
>He doesn't want to kill Kakarot but is forced to use all of his strength
>He sees what he's done and thinks he killed Kakarot
>The baby wakes up and starts laughing at Clark
>The Kents are relieved
>Ever since then, Kakarot (Greg) has been a much friendlier, outgoing and hyperactive Kid

Attached: goku superman 2.jpg (1600x1059, 265K)

Yeah this works very nicely

>By the time Greg's aged 12 like in Dragon Ball, Clark's attending highschool and has been doing Superboy stuff
>He's forced to wear a supersuit at all times whenever there's trouble. By Clark's orders, he hates it
>Clark tried way to hard to make him "Superkid" but Greg felt it was phony
>He tried way too hard to give him his famous hair but Greg was immune to hair gel, thus a helmet needed to be put over his head.
>He becomes the "Saiyaman"

>In personality, he's more bratty than Goku due to his saiyan blood, skips classes a lot and he's into stuff like Pro-Wrestling (for the fighting, thinking its real) and Cars (since Toriyama likes drawing Goku in vehicles a lot, I feel that's fitting). But he's still a pure kid, a moron, who likes fighting, food and fishing.
>He holds Clark in high-regard, his relationship to him is like Gohan and Goten
>Lana Lang acts like his older sister and even a dum-dum like him knows they've got a thing for one another
>Greg's friends are the exchange student Krillin and Charlotte "Charlie" (Chi-Chi), the daughter of a rich landowner (DCU Ox-King) that is constantly bouting with the Kents over different things (He's their "Mr. Potter"). "Charlie" has a crush over him but he doesn't know, understands or care about it.

Attached: saiyaman.png (839x952, 1.36M)

Fuck off he is for Maxima

>implying that Charlotte isn't a false identity Maxima created in order to better locate a proper mate from under the noses of the fledgling youth of the Earthling population

dubs confirm it, Charlotte is Maxima.

I love this

Honestly, this loses the whole Goku goes and trains with Richard Dragon and I-Ching...

Isn't this just a bit of stupid flanderization?

Goku is not as stupid as he seems. He is just carefree.

I think both would get along pretty well to the point that if Clark died, Goku would go beast mode.

Goku would also be smarter since he would actually go to school.

Krilin was the only guy besides of Goku who could harm Freezer during the Namek arc.

>Guy Gardner and Vegeta become bros over their mutual disliking of Goku, Beetle and Booster's antics.
>Vegeta and Guy travel to Apokolips now and then to kill Parademons and mess with Darkseid, then they laugh like idiots as they both lay inside of a healing pod after barely surviving the ensuing pummeling.
>Vegeta just likes Guy's company because it's good to finally have someone arond who's not a retarded goody two shoes like Kakaroto and KalEl, plus he's always amused to see Guy challenging a super powerful bad guy and getting the everliving shit beaten out of him before finally managing to defeat the other guy.

because jap shit is fucking shit for the most part

He goes to train with Richard Dragon and I-Ching only going back to see Clark when he's 18 (like how Goku did with Korin) but prior to these events, he spends it on those shenanigans

Constantine teams up with DevilMan to stop Nekron and Lucifer from fucking up the planet.
Guest stars: The Spectre and Violence Jack working off-page to deal with Etrigan and Dr Hell, as they pull some strings to turn the current events to their favor.

Would Constatine team-up with Jotaro?

Attached: jotaro reaction.png (247x219, 10K)

He would even fuck him in the ass.

>Lupin the third in Gotham. With a subplot involving Detective Conan and The Riddler.

Yeah, that's a thing a lot of people seem to be ignoring. The Kents aren't going to allow Goku/Greg to just wander about with literally zero education. They'll likely send him to school just as they do Clark. And even if it doesn't really stop Goku from doing some of his usual stupidity, he'll likely be MUCH smarter just from the mere experience.

Piccolo beat the shit out of his second form

School doesn’t make you smarter. His IQ would be low, and Geeko would just be a class flunkie

Krillin only managed to harm Frieza by catching him off guard with the Destructo Disc. Piccolo was outright overwhelming Frieza for a bit before Frieza decided to get serious. Gohan outright bullied Frieza when he thought Frieza killed Piccolo.

Vegeta and especially Raditz had much shorter hair as children, so it does grow, it just stops at a certain point I guess.

bump

Fund it.

he'd at least be better cuz ppl could just ignore the current "super run" for how shitty it is and return to soulful goku that actually cared about humanity and earth. like those 2 gt fanfiction comics that are more faithful to the series and theres also multiverse

toriyama is a hack because he redeems villains like piccolo and vegeta, kinda frieza, but not raditz gokus brother

Considering how Toriyama can’t seem to write a normally functioning family unit to save his life I think he might have issues with his family

atleast dragon ball knew how to restore universe

Attached: 1379340115501.jpg (941x1078, 100K)

I'm not even joking when i say this, THIS IS CANON:
Goku literally unironically tought that sex was just a form of training.

youtube.com/watch?v=gE9SVwqMg2Y

He never even kissed chichi.

Attached: 2356.jpg (400x400, 26K)