Questionable Content

Yesterday's page didn't have an email go out for it, so I forgot about the comic.

Also Patreon has a new retarded way to display images that means I can't figure out how to actually save the full size page, even with some cursory inspect element digging.

Attached: 4069.png (620x899, 455K)

Attached: 4070.png (620x899, 465K)

Terrible

>Forgetting about something you post fucking daily because an email didn't go out
If this isn't a sign that this comic is forgettable shit I don't know what is.

Resistance to Questionable Content is futile.

Two comics recapping events we already saw.

>hot gulp

New Winslow is basically twinkier robo-Marten

I just want to see Winslow get dicked. Is that too much to ask?

so whens the Robot going to >love the human?

> email anxiety
> as an AI
in any other setting this would be an interesting philosophical question; an email with a virus would for an AI basically be like a letter with anthrax in it for a human.

but this is QC where everything is awful.

>Winslow hooks up with Sven
>May gets jealous
>both of them try to seduce Sven away from the other
Come the fuck on, Jeph, if everyone in this damn strip is going to be at least a little bi then we'd better get some goddamn robot fucking out of it.

You can prolly pull the 3rd panel out of each of them again and improve them too

False. OP's pic is a 5 panel strip, you can pull the 4th panel, not the 3rd. Second strip sorta works, but it's awkward.

This comic is terrible.

I want these robots to fuck.

Attached: 4067b.png (800x1160, 355K)

Speaking of reading Questionable Content - read Questionable Content.

we must read and enjoy Questionable Content

>he keeps posting this comic

Attached: 1547720592823.png (206x256, 117K)

Why wouldn’t we? It’s obviously a very good comics hats lasted a very long time and garnered an adoring, enthusiastic audience.

Then stop posting it, you retarded tranny.

I don’t get it. Is this confirmation that Sven and May won’t be seeing eachother again, or is it the start of a plot where they will?

Terrible

Do you guys ever feel like some of the pages of this comic are sometimes made in direct response to your posts here?

Yes. He just got finished walking back on Hanners being cured of her OCD after all.

We already have that with Faye and Bubbles. Tho we still haven’t found out Bubbles’ real name.

Attached: 2A8A8B6E-275C-40F6-919B-3B63AD3E60D6.jpg (791x1024, 186K)

I thought Bubbles was her real name. A lot of the robots have weird names like Pintsize and Melon and Roko Basilisk and Beepatrice and Punchbot and Yay.

Is there some other reason to think Bubbles isn’t Bubbles’s real name other than it being a little odd?

Nah. It was a nickname given to her by her unit when she was in the military. Sorta a sarcastic play on her serious demeanor and large size. I believe it was mentioned in the comic. I’ll see if I can find it.

It's confirmation that Sven and May are going to see each other, keep having sex and possibly date because narratives can't stop shoving the need for emotional openness down peoples' throats.
>t. person who hates being vulnerable

I think we should all stop beating around the bush and admit that the reason we are all here is because we wait for whatshername blue robot to fuck whatshiname pink twink robot with a strap on.

Attached: hhj.png (232x244, 49K)

that’s why I’m here

My hope for the redheaded cyborg to get fucked by the brown autist and the beefy baker simultaneously is beginning to dwindle.

I never realized how much I wanted a cute pink robot boyfriend until I saw Winslow.

I just want the pink twink boy-bot to get fucked by anything, in any orifice.

Trips of truth. Where is Rape King when you need him?

I want to fuck those robots.

Hi Sven

False, I want Sven and May to have weird sex shenanigans and for Winslow to fuck Hanners.

I know, right?

It'd be really boring if he did the embarrassing real name shtick. I mean, when people call you Bubbles 24/7, how much more embarrassing can your real name be?

Why doesn't the blue butch robot just peg the pink twink robot?