Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

Attached: MV5BODMyNGMxZGEtY2RiZS00YTViLWIzYTctMmFhZDNmZTIyMTczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTk3NjY3NTM@._V1_.jpg (1024x1497, 545K)

it's alright and short, so why not

yes

im apparently the only one who finds it downright insufferable so sure, i bet you'll love it

Yes, is pretty good, the style is really beautiful as well.

It's interesting, but not great.
It's short though, so it couldn't hurt.

Expect a B- or so. Not awful, not amazing. Cute. A little rushed. It's fine.

theres an anti science episode and the ending is so down to earth it hurts.

king corgi is by FAR the best character.

Honestly no.
>focus on relationship drama over the wonders/mysteries of the train
>main antagonist has absolutely no connection to the protagonist and is merely insane
>side characters (dog, robot) are one-note jokes as there simply isn't the time to characterize them with all the focus on Tulip
>even with such a heavy focus on Tulip's relationships/becoming a better person, we don't actually get to witness the results it has on her life aside from a very, very short end scene 7 months after the train

starts alright but gets repetitive really fast, and after the last episode I would say no

>anti science episode
there's no such episode

yeah, i'd say so. it's good, and it's a quick watch. it has some pacing issues, but Yea Forums has made it out to be worse than it is. mainly due to users like , who let their expectations cloud their judgment of what the show actually ended up as.

It's OK, but way too unsubtle to be great.

>expectation retards dismissing criticisms
What the fuck is it with the increasing frequency of these 2 IQ moron posts? About as bad as tribe shitposters, if not worse.
I had no idea what this show was until this very month, and went into it knowing nothing but the title.

Maybe your expectations of everyone sharing your shit taste has clouded your judgement.

No. The main character eats raw onions. RAW FUCKING ONIONS.
Also the shit she flings at her mom in the first episode just really wasn't cool. Yeah, I get that she's supposed to be a brat, but what I saw was a massive bitch. It was pretty hard for me to feel any sympathy for her for the next hour.

Attached: ba7[1].jpg (400x600, 39K)

How is it compared to Over the Garden Wall? That'll be the standard I hold all miniseries to

Inferior but great on its own.

It's less moody and has more blatant talking about one's feelings, so it's not as good.

you will be disappointed and forever be dissapointed

you can get mad and insult me all you want. just shows that i'm right considering you can't refute my point in any logical way. doesn't change the fact that you expected a show revolving around the wonders of the titular train, despite the first episode making it very clear Tulip had some issues to resolve, either. sorry pleb.

>spoiler
Some people have really weird way of perceiving cartoons.

Infinity Train? Yawn, more like Virginity Train.

This. Pat McHale and his team gave us a unique, one-of-a-kind series that can't really be compared to anything else.

Attached: I'm so happy we got an artbook.jpg (2339x2560, 967K)

That's a mighty fine high bar you set yourself, to watch something that isn't from not-industrial revolution era themed cartoon if I do say so my self

Attached: 1428078504368.gif (400x244, 2M)

No, it doesn't go anywhere. It was okay at best.

how edgy, good for you

It was so short and aired so fast that I felt like it should've just been a movie.

It has a few good moments and the mystery gets wrapped up nicely, so yeah.
You can skip the crystal car episode if you’re strapped for time

As a movie it would be weirdly structured.

There's nothing to refute because you don't actually have any logical arguments, you're just projecting.
I don't mean this as a fancier way of saying "no u", the more I think about your post the more it becomes the only reasonable explanation.
>IT's pilot apparently released in 2016
>3 YEARS of waiting for about 10 episodes at 10 minutes each while most people like myself just watched the entire thing in an afternoon after seeing the MEGA threads
>instead of reconciling the fact that the show is just mediocre, try maintain that it's actually good while anyone who doesn't like it must have done what you did and hyped themselves for 3 fucking years over a pilot
That's why I'm mad, it's pretty insulting when you try to imply everyone is as stupid as you are, which is clearly very fucking stupid.

>I don't mean this as a fancier way of saying "no u"
but that's exactly what it is, user. you went in expecting a show full of magical mystery adventures on a train despite the very first episode outlining the fact that you wouldn't be getting that. i'm sorry you're angry, but you're angry because you're wrong.

Yes. It's a pretty good show, though it's really focused on the main character and their problems instead of exploring the train.

It's got some pretty dark shit in there too, like the dolphin suicide

not every goddamn detail of a show has to be explained, the train itself is better left as an ambiguous creation

Neither parent has friends that they can ask for help, and are so wrapped up with their jobs that they can't raise their kid. Tulip has a right to be upset.

>"You expected the show to be about magical adventures but it's about relationships!"
>"Here's why the relationship stuff wasn't done very well"
>"You're mad!"
It's transcended annoying and become pathetic and sad at this point.
In the very first fucking post you try your retarded hype fallacy on, I outline what I didn't like about the focus on Tulip and her relationships, even ignoring the total lack of subtlety to the morals and messages.

So your only option left is to try to deflect with lies and projection, as if no other cartoon has attempted to do familial relationships and personal development before and executed it much better (hmm).
I'm also not that user, I'm this user: The train itself isn't left ambiguous, it's merely a vehicle for therapy.

your "outline" of what you didn't like was barebones at best and gives no reason for one to take it as anything more than subjective opinion. sorry it hurts so badly to be so wrong, user, but it's probably best to just pack it up and go home at this point. your tard rage isn't doing your weak attempts at argument any favors.

>your "outline" is barebornes
>your opinion is subjective
Ok I take it back you aren't worse than tribes shitposting.
Yes, thank you, my subjective opinion and tastes are my own, and not influenced by doing something as fucking retarded as spending 3 years hyped for no reason over a pilot like you obviously did.

"Dude, that's just like, your opinion, man" is one million times less autistic than holding everyone to your sad expectations and then faulting them for it.

>and not influenced by doing something as fucking retarded as spending 3 years hyped for no reason over a pilot like you obviously did.
you're assuming an awful lot here. why are you so desperately grasping for straws, user? clearly you have nothing of value to provide here, so why do you even try?

>Is it worth watching?
yes

So we're at the point where you just accuse me of what you do?
>anyone who doesn't like the show had undue expectations (not an argument)
The only way to get hyped is from watching the pilot, unless you are somehow trying to argue that people getting interested off the name alone is setting an unfair expectation, which is almost worse. Either way the projection is palpable, you feel compelled to go to bat with flimsy deflective rhetoric that can be used to justify anything - including wasting 3 years of your life being hyped for this shit.
>can't actually argue any of the points on the relationship focus, calls them opinions as if this is a dirty word, or that they were ever presented as facts (though some are, such as raw info about the finale)
The only unreasonably high expectation I have is that you might one day kill yourself.