Why was this so forgettable?

Why was this so forgettable?

Attached: 79525C11-D925-4D88-B06C-15C350623C64.jpg (220x326, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/fix-flick.com/2016/01/04/how-to-fix-avengers-age-of-ultron-part-1/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit villain and watered down infinty war foreshadowing

>big teamup already happened last movie so it isn't as novel
>had little lasting impact on the MCU
>one scene is just foreshadowing for IW (where the actually important stuff happens)
>Ultron, Vision, and Quicksilver are bland and unexciting

Literally the only good thing about the movie besides the lighting

Attached: thotbot.png (279x246, 150K)

No idea. I just forgot about it.

Goddamn T H I C C

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (471x471, 148K)

It's "Civil War, Part One". The actual "Civil War" movie is Part Two.

I miss Quicksilver's man titties

Everyone wishes it waa just like the comics, but that'd be another days of future past. Honestly they should've waited and now we won't see him for years.

Because ultron was a wacky, memey comedian instead of the serious, cold calculating machine that he is from the comic. For whatever reason they tried to humanize ultron and in doing so they completely missed the point of his entire character. And the entire movie suffers as a result. If you look at the concept art for ultron you can see they had more robotic designs for him, if they had gone with those the movie would have been more memorable. But no, they just made him into a quippy softie with cheeks and a moving mouth. They fucked him up too much.

Attached: ultron conceptart.png (960x720, 1.12M)

Cuz it's shit, better question is why are you posting movies on Yea Forums?

Because whedon did to Ultron in age what Snyder did to luthor in dawn of justice

Civil War was the real Avengers 2

no wait, I like this answer better
it's a bit of a shame that Ant-Man has to come between the two if you're watching them in chronological order

>Everyone wishes it waa just like the comics
The Bendis/Hitch same titled story?
No, no they don't.

Think of "Ant-Man" as an intermission.

Actually, on that topic, I wonder if there is a recommended viewing order for the films yet, besides the standard release order.

God awful villain and just an excuse to bring in Scarlet and Vision.

Never really read much on Ultron, but from what I gather he was supposed to be on par with Thanos, no? The only good thing about the film was just the clash with Hulk and the Hulkbuster.

Honestly, the Ultron drones were a better design for actual Ultron than Ultron was.
I don't understand how anyone can look at classic comic Ultron and think 'We need to change this'.

Needed tighter editing. The film becomes way too bloated during the second half. Plus the Natasha hulk subplot dragged the film

I can enjoy Eisenberg Lex in a "this is so dumb it's fun" way, though I haven't heard anybody say the same for Ultron

I miss Quicksilver in general

>he was supposed to be on par with Thanos, no?
no

I always forget it exists. tried watching it yesterday and fell asleep

Pic Related was the REAL AoU was memorable.

Also, wasn’t there a review in the NYTimes written by a 7 year old who said he didn’t like the movie. And some neckbeard was like ‘fuck these kids.the MCU was made for ME,not he kids”

Attached: 7CE36F51-CFE3-403D-8595-9A1A4CE7F1F7.jpg (736x552, 94K)

They deleted this scene. That's why.

Attached: Captain American vs Spiderman.jpg (527x608, 33K)

I think you meant the hulk x black widow scene.

Attached: hulk black widow gif.jpg (322x1025, 102K)

>had little lasting impact on the MCU
Funny statement considering how much the following movies go out of their way to reference what happened in AoU. I would argue the movie did too much in attempting to prime future MCU developments (namely Civil War) that they forgot to make it a good movie on its own right.

You mean when Hulk and Nat played ‘hide the zucchini’

It wasnt its just joss weden rans expect gold from him everytime. So they bully him away from marvel to ruin DC's attempt at their cinematic universe.

Ultron really couldve been great

Whedon is an awful director and a mediocre writer who's been failing upwards ever since he made Buffy. What else did he do? Wrote the worst mainline Alien movie, wrote and directed the worse half of the Avengers movies, produced a bunch of highly overrated Science-Fiction shows that got cancelled after one season. If anything the only thing he's good at are quirky low budget distractions like Dr. Horrible.

The guy's genuinely one of the least talented big budget directors in Hollywood and I'm glad that he didn't get any high profile work since fucking up Justice League

Because people is dumb.

AoU is better than the first; better paced, the characters are more fun, and it's thematically tight as a drum. AoU is fucking great, total top five MCU.

I liked it, sucks they killed off Quicksilver

I blame pic related

Attached: perlmuttersmillions.jpg (590x295, 105K)

Ultron is great because can’t he come back in the MCU? And wasn’t he originally created by Pym which is why his head resembles Antmans helmet

Would this have been a better story?

google.com/amp/s/fix-flick.com/2016/01/04/how-to-fix-avengers-age-of-ultron-part-1/amp/