I don't care if this thread gets deleted by the mods. but fuck, do i just want to say...

I don't care if this thread gets deleted by the mods. but fuck, do i just want to say, i hate awstruckvox and how much of a faggot he is.
FUCK HIM!!!

Attached: DiYKmAEU8AAXvUd.jpg (1021x1024, 61K)

No don't, he'll probably like that.

I just wanted to say BASED before mods show up

105 Iq plateau is a huge ego booster among people like him.

who's this?
he looks like your generic black best friend

His channel, like most Cartoon Reviews suck

>i hope that kid with cancer DIES because he spoiled things

He is based in my book

Literally who?

>i hope that kid with cancer DIES

Attached: Froggy kek.png (1052x1052, 105K)

I always forget about that

Your doing fine, Yea Forums needs more hate.

>t. Itachi

I hate this motherfucker spewing spoilers 10 seconds after the show airs, I can watch cartoon clips on youtube without him popping up and ruining something

explain

What does it mean to be, "BASED"?

Kid with cancer was dying and as his last wish he wanted to see the new episodes of Steven Universe. Then the dude on OPs post went on an autistic rant about it.

awestruckvox proves all steven universe shills are autistic niggers

he wen't full retard and sicked his fans on a make a wish kid with cancer

Attached: 1496016141780.png (2592x2323, 1.89M)

I remember when he made a video making fun of AJ universe, insulting him just because AJ made a theory very similar to one of another youtuber. such an asshole

I really find his voice and drawing of himself really annoying. Just look at that fucking face. All of his videos are dumb clickbait where he spews shit anyone could have thought of.

gimme the sparknotes on who this fool his, Yea Forums. i see him around youtube but never really cared to pay attention to him since he looks like clickbaity garbo crunge

>clickbaity garbo crunge
there's your rundown

Some autistic faggot who posts leaks and theories on his youtube channel, but goes full on retard when a kid with cancer gets to watch an episode of SU for make-a-wish and then, WITH PERMISSION OF THE CREW, leaks shit about it online.

A kid with terminal cancer got to see some SU stuff in advance and leaked some really insignificant details that the show's staff literally told them would be ok to leak if they wanted.
This faggot made a post telling them that they did a wrong thing and tried to make them look bad.
The cancer kid freaked out and apologized for doing nothing wrong.
This faggot tried to backpedal and did a half-assed "apology" where he basically said that he was still right.

I always considered him a dollar tree version of marsreviews