Show me characters who are real pieces of shit

Show me characters who are real pieces of shit
>Gave Captain Marvel cancer
>Stamford
Just those two incidents give me a real distaste for this guy.

Attached: Nitro.jpg (219x419, 56K)

Attached: ThawneItWasMe.jpg (1022x1600, 453K)

Well,I walked right into that one

>a little asshole as a child
>betrays his race to Darkseid
>mind-rapes J'onn's wife, hoping to find the Anti-Life Equation in her mind
>kills his own mother when she tries to stop him from mind-raping
>kills THE ENTIRE MARTIAN RACE because they stole his telepathy to stop all that mind-rape
>comes to Earth just to fuck with J'onn
>kills one of J'onn's ladyfriends, just to frame J'onn for the crime
>tortures Jemm, Son of Saturn, so that he can frame J'onn for it
>goes Josef Mengele on a bunch of innocent people so that he can frame J'onn for it
Ma'alefa'ak is such a piece of shit, and I love him for it.

Attached: Ma'alefa'ak.jpg (690x937, 172K)

Unredeemable

Attached: namor__after_bill_everett_24_x_36_in.60be.jpg (459x700, 178K)

Carol has cancer?

>genocides T'Challa's people twice
>goes out of his way to make T'Challa's life shit
to be slightly fair to Namor the second time T'Challa kinda deserved it but hes still a real cunt

Attached: namor vs tchalla.jpg (781x1200, 254K)

>Carol is cancer

Attached: captain-marvel-mar-vell-comics-jim-starlin.jpg (670x650, 173K)

T'Challa deserved everything he got in that arc

Can somebody redpill me on this?

T'challa? Namor is a mass murderer since his very first appearance. Well, in the 40's Namor killed millions flooding the whole world and Torch had to ask Hitler to help him stop Namor.

Attached: Marvels - The Remastered Edition-055.jpg (3975x3056, 3.66M)

wonder how Namor and Black Manta would get along

He was possessed by the Phoenix the first time and the second time was retaliation for Tchalla bombing Atlantis after he faked a truce. Tchalla can eat a dick, and I don’t even like Namor either

Namor pushes the agenda of his people. T'Challa is still living in the shadow of his father by Civil War, then gets cucked by Doom in Doomwar. He is still indecisive by Hickman Avengers.

Namor would simply kill Black Manta.

Attached: Namor mmc142nd.jpg (749x608, 168K)

Norman Osborn.

This is by far the worst ongoing feud in comics since I hate both characters. I wish they’d both manage to kill each other in a fight

it was an honest mistake, he thought all surface dwellers were responsible for the bombing of his people

I don't understand how someone can hate T'Challa. At worst he is a lukewarm monk. At least Namor is an ass on all counts.

Well if you're a bigot you'd probably be pro-Namor over Wakanda just cuz of their skin color

But Namor's also a mutant. When he had the Phoenix Force he wrecked Wakanda. Wakanda wanted vengeance, and tensions rose, and Black Panther and Namor eventually agreed on peace. But Black Panther wasn't ruling Wakanda at the time, so while they were both out doing something, Wakanda's ruler (Shuri) went out and killed a bunch of Atlanteans and Namor had a hissy fit and sided with Thanos against all of Earth.

Namor basically thinks he's above reprisals, so he should kill people and if they feel bad or try to get vengeance they're mistaken.

T'Challa didn't deserve it all. He tried to avoid the destruction of Atlantis and even told Namor that it wasn't him who started it. Namor should be angry at Shuri and all the Wakandans who were really aggressive. Namor didn't even drown Wakanda, it was the Phoenix but the Wakandans still insisted that Namor should be fucking killed. Namor should face some form of justice for killing a fuckton of people for no reason but not while the world was ending. Even the dead Black Panther wanted Namor dead. Why did everyone forgot the Phoenix Five were controlled by the Phoenix, Cyclops and Namor both weren't in control of their actions.

What reason would you have to hate Black Panther, he's fucking great. I consider Namor to be a villain in that run, he barely does anything heroic that doesn't involve murder. The fued is great though, my favorite part of the entire run.

>Namor basically thinks he's above reprisals
he is. a nation can try to bring him to task, but some surface ant doesn't matter to a king.

Because its convenient to blame the fishman for the black men's problems.

As I'm on Yea Forums I auto hate niggas. But I aint putting up with no mutant sea niggers from the depths.

Really though. Shuri may have been a cunt, but how does he justify killing everyone cause a portion of his people got merc'd. That's Obito levels of autism. Fuck, if anything shuri had more moral high ground then he does.

shuri sent people to go murder a bunch of people in atlantis because of namor's actions, the people in atlantis were just as innocent and namor wasnt even there so they couldnt even use trying to kill namor as an excuse

>shuri had more moral high ground then he does.
>sent assassins to kill civilians
>moral high ground

What? Bombing? There was no bombing. He did that for a woman, Rathia.

Attached: human torch 05-11.jpg (1024x1443, 798K)

The death of a single of portion of a single race no matter how large does not equate to the total death of all things on that planet. Also Namor might just be talking out of grief and rage but he is showing no remorse for what he did to wakanda

The normies here are obsessed about Wakanda, but his dumb feud against Black Panther is nothing next to what Namor did during the Golden Age.

Attached: human torch 05-01.jpg (1024x1476, 697K)

Torch had to beg HITLER for help during the World War 2.

Attached: human torch 05-16.jpg (1024x1467, 701K)

I wouldn't say that, all the problems were actually caused by Namor

Besides the flooding, Namor attack also dislocated an enormous iceberg that destroyed part of Europe, again killing millions.

Attached: human torch 05-38.jpg (1024x1483, 826K)

Attached: human torch 05-39.jpg (1024x1453, 835K)

>but how does he justify killing everyone cause a portion of his people got merc'd.
He's a big crybaby, its how those people justify anything they do. MY FEELINGS MATTER! WAH! THIS MAKES -ME- FEEL BAD! WAH! WAH!

>>sent assassins to kill civilians
They were regular soldiers. And regular atlanteans (who are all warlike, odds are there was a big fight, but the Wakandans won).

70,000 troops just on this page. Namor is like Kid Miracleman but way worse.

Attached: human torch 05-51.jpg (1024x1446, 795K)

the Hatut Zeraze are not just regular soldiers

And finally the complete destruction of Manhattan, pictured here Now you guys can forget Wakanda and talk about the real deal.

Attached: human torch 05-56.jpg (1024x1466, 860K)

In recent comics he can do no wrong and is right and wise among every single character on any given issue. He’s become black Batman

he's been replaced by shuri and current run is in future space, what are you reading?

didn't he trick/invite Namor to go away while his sister gang raper Atlantis
Namor is the one man army defender of Atlantis

Johns must have been high as fuck when he came up with this. What a dumbass.

>Torch had to ask Hitler to help him stop Namor
wait, what.

Nigger, Thawne's been a petty evil asshole since the Silver Age.

Attached: ThawneBeach.jpg (1069x1600, 388K)

>Why did everyone forgot the Phoenix Five were controlled by the Phoenix, Cyclops and Namor both weren't in control of their actions.
Cyclops accepted the blame for all his actions.

>He’s become black Batman
>Batman
>ever portrayed as being in the right and wise
That's Superman.

he was hyped up on cereal

See

/thread, such a cunt

Attached: 4FABECC6-79D5-45AA-AF14-14A7973CA490.jpg (2002x1540, 3.01M)

Based

>Dude teamed up with Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Yabbat Ummon Turru, Proxima Midnight, Maximus Boltagon, The Maker and Terrax to help him nuke peoples
>Tried to take over the world in WW2
Yeah he is a dick no doubt about it.

Attached: Planet nuking the Fish Man.jpg (455x700, 143K)

Yeah but if he hadn't then the multiverse would have died. Doom hadn't had time to finish his plan and the Illuminati gave up, Namor saved all of reality.

He is so petty that I can't get angry at him. He is just so pathetic that he is using time traveling to ruin a single person life.

yes I'll give him that he save all of reality. guess I'll give him a pass on the planet thing.

Still a total ass though, didn't mean to imply he wasn't.

That was an act of self-flagellation. It's obviously not true, but Scott is the sort of person to shoulder a moral burden he's not obligated to out of a desire for martyrdom.

Exactly. He took on that moral burden that everyone else was too much of a coward to endure. It took an incredibly heavy toll on him, but he knew exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it. In that moment, the multiverse needed a bastard like King Namor to keep on spinning.

>not liking Namor

Strange was the one actually being extremely efficient with stopping the incursions though

I don't remember him doing it on purpose. Black Panther went and talked to Namor and said that Shuri was attacking Atlantis

He also said that the Phoenix controlled him, many many times. The only reason he turned himself in is because he had respect for the law. He later found out he gave the world too much respect and it gave him none, so he broke out

Now, now, now- Namor did nothing wrong. He was just trying to solve Africa's drought problems.

So you just don't read comics? Batman hasn't been right in a cool three decades, it's part of his charm.

Black Manta. That guy's as petty as insanity comes, not to mention the list of shit he's done to Arthur

Double dipshit deluxe

Attached: 1558923552044.jpg (320x306, 15K)

Avengers

This fucker.

Attached: Big Ounce.jpg (777x728, 77K)

It's silly as shit but it's a perfect story beat.

youre a stupid fucking reddit homo and you should go back

>No goddamn chill
>Kills the child of his enemy
>Caused a war between America and Atlantis
>Owns a Octopus garden

Attached: Chadmanta.png (268x373, 197K)

The scene is silly. He admits to killing his mother and then mentions a time he pushed him off some stairs like a high school bully. It kills any kind of dramatic flair the moment may have had.

The Maker was pulling everyone's shit, he destroyed more than the Black Priests and the Cabal

>liking Namor