ANIME is the worst part of kingdom hearts

ALL of the OC roles and personalities can be fulfilled by existing disney characters and be even MORE compelling

Attached: 220px-Donald_Duck.svg.png (220x364, 31K)

A Caballeros RPG would be ten times better then anything Kingdom Hearts can come up with
Hell even a Mickey/Oswald RPG

I thought the worst part of Kingdom Hearts was the gameplay

Replace any kingdom hearts OC with the disney character who has the closest personality and you instantly have a better characte, and a better story to tell.
Not a great story but better easily

Attached: elsa_keyblade_by_bensalot-d7sii8u.png (182x250, 53K)

Look OP, I would have loved it if the Disney characters had bigger roles but Square-Enix isn't really to blame for that one. Disney is super strict with how their characters and franchises are portrayed and they never would have signed off on what you're suggesting.

I miss Disney Infinity. It was KH without the BS.

Attached: 9780736482042.jpg (306x450, 53K)

So long as Donald remains ultra powerful

Mickey and Oswald RPG would be great. Oswald needs more love

Attached: Donald Mother Fucking Duck.png (3679x851, 430K)

Roxas=Timone
Axel=Pumbaa
Now I'm 10 times more invested in their plot

>Spider Gwen figure NEVER EVER

Attached: 1565824758152.gif (498x280, 1.93M)

Xehanort should have sang a song about his motivations and goals.

Remove OCs, fix KH

>A Caballeros RPG
I'd love that or a Duck fighting game.

Attached: 49456209_p5.png (850x677, 721K)

Where the ducks fight each other?

Just give me a duckverse dating sim.

Final Fantasy Dissidia was supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts game but Disney disallowed them because they didn't want their character's to fight. (OCs are Disney's property too.)

Nomura wanted musical numbers but everyone else tried to stop him, but like proper numbers not just Atlantica and Frozen

Maybe he means against villains?

Why is Disney so anal about their properties because they're afraid of tarnishing a brand when they fuck their own image up all the time?All the Princesses in Wreck it Ralph pissed me off after knowing what Disney limited in KH.

Corporate is kind of really fucking stupid
Note that the times they let Mickey and Donald media go a little darker and them to go full out resulted in the best stuff they ever appeared in. They didn't become big due to kiddie crap

Yeah just Duck version of Smash, Street Fighter, etc. Team combos, finishers, alternate costumes, stages, the works.

Attached: 1503279651917.jpg (1014x727, 73K)

Fuck yes. Include all of the comic characters as well as their versions from the 87 & 17 Ducktales series. I want to make April May and June throw hands with Huey Dewey and Louie.

>they have victory taunts where they take a selfie of themselves with the loser in the background
>alt costumes include their comic hairstyles and outfits
>their special is using the cannon from Lot3C

How many characters would we get?
How do they choose who to pick?

>How many characters would we get?

Attached: EVERYONE.gif (500x200, 1001K)

Can we throw Darkwing Duck in as an unlockable character?

He's DLC along with Gosalyn.

Attached: the-evil-bunny23_gosalyn_mallard_small.jpg (1016x787, 113K)