Lion Guard Thread

Attached: D_xC-EUXYAALUSU.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYceGkC9r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this sexual undercurrent I get from these threads?

That's Satan trying to lead you astray.

Makini's been mostly useless in the journey so far. Surely the others could carry a gourd strapped to them. The pictures coming to life is unnecessary since Ono already committed the map to memory. If they needed her shaman expertise on the trip then it would be a different take but any one of the group could carry the plant Kion needs and then Bunga could manipulate the gourd to release the contents.

Attached: EBWsq9yX4AAwVcy.jpg (894x894, 64K)

Older, battled scarred, slowly being driven mad by snake venom Kion is a real improvement. Should have had Jasiri go with them though

Its a show that starts Lion King sequel OCs. Its basically a furry gateway drug. If Kion had chosen only lions for his Lion guard it would have been perfect.

Scar's backstory is so stupid but damn it that is a really catchy song, I can't stop listening to it.

Should I watch this show? I've got a moderately high tolerance for shows targeted toward small children but less tolerance for premises that aren't taken to their full potential.

Why does that porcupine(?) look so out of place?

Mostly anthromorphic VS cartoony but mostly accurate.

Honey badger.

Chipmunk face, no sharp snout

He’s meant to be the ‘Timon&Pumbaa’ of the show,so he’s more cartoony/anthropomorphic. Timon is way more cartoonier then the other animals, and especially compared to a meerkat

Jasiri can't exactly leave the Outlands without a leader. They'd probably explode.

I wonder where she was once Zira came to town.

I wish they made it for Disney Channel instead of Disney JR.

Maybe we'll get a sequel series for Disney XD. The sky's the limit for stories after Kion returns home.

I just want a bit more mature of a story and a tone similar to the first two lion king stories.

>Kion and the guard never returns...

So is this the animal Avengers?

Stardust Crusaders

tfw no chuluun gf

She's going to get trounced in any future encounter that isn't in the snow. Steve Blum leopard doesn't have a good group, even if Binturong joins them.

What differences would there even be if it was for normal Disney Channel? It’s still talking animals going on g-rated adventures. Like, slightly more peril or sexual tension?

Well maybe the crocodiles would actually be sized appropriately for starters.

I completely forgot this show existed. What is the point of this show? Does it connect to the previous movies?

Yes, the son is a hero and prevents overhunting. If you're fond of Kimba the White Lion, you may be amused by this series.

I want art of fuli with a full belly of meat

They say that the Hyenas left in Simba's pride

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYceGkC9r0

>Scar kills like 8 people in this one song

cool

>Lion Guard but with Stands

Seasons 1 and 2 were like Part 4 what with defending a province.

>What differences would there even be if it was for normal Disney Channel?
Less songs, no Roar of the Elders to end encounters, and some teenage love drama.