*crisps your waifu*

>*crisps your waifu*

Attached: Into the trash it is.jpg (2125x1829, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freakingawesome.co.uk/products/justice-league-odyssey-14-yotv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is cape art so homoerotic?

Well at least they fixed his costume up a bit. Anyway she's not dead (at least for long) because we already saw the new JLO teaser

Thoughts on the latest issue? I'm just happy Abnett finally dropped all that shit Williamson set up, and it's finally looking like things are gonna go from good to great.

I just picked it up from my lcs. I love this series and wish more people here talked about it.

It’s alright in my book and a cut above most DC stuff at the moment (which is really damning by faint praise), but I think there’s so little discussion about it precisely because it’s such a straightforward story there’s nothing really to discuss.

Of course the JLO are in way over their heads and losing their shit about suddenly discovering they’re all gods.

Of course Jessica is freaking the fuck out that she’s suddenly in charge of managing a space break-in.

Of course Darkseid beats them all despite a bunch of Braniac preptime and a new asspull cosmic enemy mob trying to jump him while weakened.

Really at this point I just have to wonder if it’s this easy to Darkseid to do something like this, why he didn’t just build a super antibaryonic Omega power augmenter or whatever and wipe the floor with the Anti-Monitor in Darkseid War. Was all of Darkseid War just Darkseid being overconfident and playful and doing the New God equivalent of throwing wild haymakers like a drunk fratboy? It would go some way to explaining why he seems not to hold a grudge against Grail after that.

>It’s alright in my book and a cut above most DC stuff at the moment (which is really damning by faint praise), but I think there’s so little discussion about it precisely because it’s such a straightforward story there’s nothing really to discuss
Yeah I guess you are right

She should've just joined him 2bh.

Attached: defiantly annoying.png (462x446, 428K)

Odysseyseid’s blatant lies about being A NECESSARY COSMIC FORCE are really, really unconvincing if you know what he got up to in the Nu52

>converted a bunch of suffering women into his horsewomen of the apocalypse, including one he tortured and impregnated
>specifically impregnated with a world-killing abomination
>his general Steppenwolf raped Earth 2’s Wonder Woman
>back in the prime universe, literally tried to use one of the Robins as the fuel force for a giant cannon
>randomly zapped his minions to death and threatened his own Furies in his WW appearance on the way to turning all of Themyscira into newer, stronger Parademons and after having eaten Zeus and most of his lineage to regain his power

Really the idea of Darkseid asking someone not named Orion politely and respectfully to rule at his side is the most out of character moment for me in this whole book. But then I suppose him looking at Grail and going “You know daughter who plotted to use the Anti-Monitor to kill me, used the Anti-Life Equation to bring me back as your puppet and ultimately destroyed me in what amounts to a tantrum? Unlike your brothers, you’re not a disappointment” was out of character too.

>But then I suppose him looking at Grail and going “You know daughter who plotted to use the Anti-Monitor to kill me, used the Anti-Life Equation to bring me back as your puppet and ultimately destroyed me in what amounts to a tantrum? Unlike your brothers, you’re not a disappointment” was out of character too
Fuck that was retarded

>Deodato

Attached: patrick.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>Pushes him down some stairs
Fuck you too mate.

Attached: 3913635-8009247170-30177.jpg (585x556, 49K)

You know what? In hindsight so is Darkseid being fended off by the League at the very beginning of the Nu52 after how busted they revealed him to be. Fuck’s sake in Constantine he just turned so big he had his own gravity well and could barge through universes. If comics didn’t mandate peole to fight fair and square like REAL MEN Darkseid could’ve just gone to one universe and punch down at the League while the size of a goddamn star instead of wait patiently for Wonder Woman and Aquaman to shove their weapons in his eyes.

At least Earth 2 DOES kind of explain where Darkseid’s alleged powerup in Darkseid War came from: He was apparently sitting in Apokalips’ core to absorb it’s chakr-I mean geothermal forces, presumably the same force that is the Omega Effect given how Luthor got it in Darkseid War.

That isn’t Deodato, but it is poser
I didn’t realize that explanation from Earth 2. I own every issue because it was on my pull list and I liked it when Robinson was on it but I had a year or so when I got really behind on my books. By the time I started to catch up on my stack Earth 2 got so shitty I put them all in a short box and set it on the floor of office and never opened the box again.

To be honest user, I’m not even sure if it was meant to be THE explanation. It just so happened to have happened before Darkseid War IIRC, and it was legit some kind of buff to ‘seid so I just applied an occam’s razor. Also it could have been worse. You could have bought Darkseid War.

>To be honest user, I’m not even sure if it was meant to be THE explanation. It just so happened to have happened before Darkseid War IIRC, and it was legit some kind of buff to ‘seid so I just applied an occam’s razor.
Oh ok, got ya
>Also it could have been worse. You could have bought Darkseid War.
Oh I did. I have the entire New 52 JL series...amongst many others.

Attached: 432FC4A2-7959-4A5C-AEFC-E7DE2A12399F.jpg (500x333, 24K)

I don't have a waifu, but I would obliterate him with almighty type spells on behalf of those who lost their waifus.

For her

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 012 (2019) (Digital-Empire)020.jpg (1988x3056, 1M)

Is... Is she dead? Like for good?

Fuck DC man I'm sick of this bullshit

>Is... Is she dead? Like for good?
First of all, you're either a casual or a moron to ask this in regard to comics. Second, of course not, because we already saw solicitations of Jess's new JLO team

No she’s on the cover of the next issue

Because you're a sub.

Did they say if they are just a fill in team until Starfire, Cyborg and Azrael return to normal or is that going to be a new team going forward to shake up the title?

Hell if I know. Dex-Star is on it

And the next issue is called Afterlife.

Excellent

Thanks OP. This was quality Ryona.

Attached: Bulimia Teeth.jpg (730x380, 34K)

Jess new team in JLO issue #13

freakingawesome.co.uk/products/justice-league-odyssey-14-yotv

Attached: download (2).jpg (182x277, 14K)

I think you mean issue #14, issue #13 is pic related.

Attached: 1560549276903.jpg (1200x1821, 440K)

Oh no Jobseid killed a c-lister, how will we ever recover

Darkseid can resurrect people, right?

Up to other New Gods and entire armies of parademons, yes. Honestly if he had used the Omega Effect for good he’d be the greatest superhero in the world.

oh great, now they're ripping off Apocalypse's gimmick

these guys have to be cosmic-level at least to even stand a chance

According to Larfleeze’s solo even shitter Green Lanterns who’ve been Lanterning for a while like G’nort can stand and trade with Larfleeze and beat down universe conquering gods. I’m pretty sure two of those are Dex Starr and Atrocitus so. At the very least they might stand a fighting chance if they move quickly and stick to strategic targets.

Will the eye-beams displace her in time like it did Bruce Wayne?

He wasn't busted up. He just didn't go back because he was bored or whatever. Mr Terrific says that he made a deal with the New Gods, they would let him have Earth 2 universe without interfering if he leaves Earth Prime alone. According to Metrons Chair the only thing that can beat him is the anti-life equation.

But of course these are comics and each writer is going to write their own thing. He will probably be beaten with some random maguffin this time around.