This show was clearly made for lgtb people and not children

This show was clearly made for lgtb people and not children.

Attached: 1565816079877.png (540x338, 117K)

is perfect for you

That’s not Steven Universe. Name me one kid who’s a fan of SU.

Pro-tip: you can’t.

you're just being heteronormative

It was made for queer children, shitlord.

My little cousin is a fan of Steven Universe

kids can be snowflakes too

the funny thing is, Reggie wont be gay because that would require for her to deal with her feelings and we all know she cant do that, she'll throw a tantrum at best

Attached: 1565804423190.png (673x848, 405K)

they wanted her to be the super girly and sensitive character to contrast Reggie's tomboy behavior
BUT they also didn't want to make it seem like she a promotion of being that way since her whole purpose is to put Reggie's behavior in the wrong

>her whole purpose is to put Reggie's behavior in the wrong
wait, she never did that and she never would have if Todd didnt push her

Attached: clamjammed.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

He is also gay.

Reminder that basedboi Shane was axed to make way for two mutts.

Attached: ShanePNG.png (420x1075, 220K)

if she wasn't so sensitive she wouldn't have put up with Reggie taking her out of the dance
if she just told Reggie to fuck off before they left there wouldn't really be as much of a realization of just how self-centered she is

>lgtb people
>people

Are we attacking this obvious joke again?
My little sister was a fan until she got bored during a season four hiatus.

Not really.

Attached: 닌-010s-looks-like-twelve-forever-has-a-picture-in-6597431.png (500x1387, 216K)

they said they cut him out to put more inclusion in

I go on nature trips, people bring their kids, and a lot of them do watch it. Teens and adults don't.

But Esther was created before removing Shane.

Twelve forever thread?

Attached: 1565422493306.jpg (1000x950, 245K)

just saiyng, someone posted a tweet of they saying that, I didnt saved the screenshot thou

Reggie is my daughter.

Yeah, Butt Witch is pretty fucking gay.

Attached: 1565797100316s.jpg (250x183, 7K)

The kid who gave me her tablet drew in the SU art style, so she was clearly a fan of it.
She was like 13.

We have like four including this one.

There's a lot of things for normal kids to relate to as well. There's gay stuff in the show, but it's mostly done without shoving it in your face too much. It's treated as matter of fact, rather than being paraded around like in Steven Universe, for example.
His personality was more or less split into the two of them.

That's every modern cartoon except for Paw Patrol and TTG. Maybe that's why kids only watch those

That's why it's on Netflix.

But it's NOT matter of fact. especially not in the time period this show takes place in

this is like song of the south just pretending slaves were all happy back then, or other shit ignoring it entirely.

Just started watching this show. Redpill me on it

What if this show implies it takes place in the past?
Keep in mind that in places like rural Iowa for example it is highly uncommon for children to own smartphones are really any expensive pieces of technology. Keep in mind also that Reggie’s brother literally runs a podcast, something that only became a commonly known word in the last 10 years.