What would a cartoon that panders to them be like?

What would a cartoon that panders to them be like?

Attached: co.png (403x52, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMja6NL4ymw
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-8epxeQxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lolis, Shotas, Killing the Bad Guy, no LGBT, no Feminism,

Aqua Teen

This.

Literally just waifus having sex
That's why people spam Amphibia, Star Vs, Hilda, ect.

Ok ko is that show. But Yea Forumsntrarians are always a thing

just reruns of the brak show

Idk, there are plenty anons who just don't give a fuck about LGBT representation but actually praise it when It's well done. Only /pol/acks incels get salty about no heterosexual characters and look for political validation in cartoons.

Ballmastrz

>no LGBT
Bullshit, there would be twinks getting fucked up the ass and you know it

>them (talking about Yea Forums)
>posts on Yea Forums
Are you fucking retarded?

>white male MC
>female sidekick who is brown, but not black
>both between 10-16
>start as friends but slowly fall for each other
>epic lore
>villain is threatening but also le funny and relatable
I’m sure there are other things

duckman, but everyone's a loli.
PROVE ME WRONG
PROVE ME WRONG
Cornfed would be a trap

So an all girls show with basic self insert supporting cast. Would it be a slice of life or action? Fuck it, just do both.

Ed, Edd and Eddy

>No LGBT
>No Stonk Womyn
>No Feminism
>No Cuckoldry
>No Tropy Writing
>No Pussy ND
>No Yuri/Yaoi
>No Cumbrain Fetish B.S.
>No Libtardity
>No Drumf
>No Jewish Tricks
>No Weeb Shit
>No Gingers being Recast as Blacks
>No Niggers in General
>No Disney
>No Capeshit
I don't know I'm drawing a blank

>no LGBT
then what's the point of having lolis and shotas if you won't do all kinds of lewd stuff with them?

OP said Yea Forums, not /pol/

>no Cumbrian fetish bs
That’s literally the only reason Yea Forums watches most shows

A well written story with well written characters that doesn't need things like representation and diversity to hold it up.

Literally Into the spider verse, but the Peter who died is a nig and Miles is replaced by a Brown muslim cutie.

Attached: 8e297398c16863e0a005ca30d5592913565dde6578691faa645ca94a60f4f2f4.jpg (900x1000, 104K)

>no LGBT
Yea Forums is literally gayer that /lgbt/ these fags are the same ones that literally defended she-ra, korra, the AT finale, and trans shit in Rocko.

A Yea Forums pandering show would have homoerotic subtext but never ever have anyone openly gay.

There are literally a dozen threads everyday shitting on all of those things, where the fuck have you been?

Attached: 270.jpg (539x960, 33K)

So... nothing interesting?

Attached: 1565634925537.jpg (167x255, 17K)

It's like Yea Forums is not just one person, right?

Can't argue with that.

Attached: Amalia.jpg (1032x1080, 216K)

Isn't this just gender swapped Star vs.?

Absolutely shit.

I tried to pinpoint not just what Yea Forums jizzes over, but also what most shows are realistically like nowadays

Yes. user can't think in anything original.

Slice of life show of cute girls doing cute things

Everyone hates that shit.

Slice of life show of cute boys doing cute things

Now i will buy your game

That's just your typical slice of life moe anime

Show where everyone just fights for the rest of their lives and they just kill each other

Dragon Ball?

No lasers or crazy powers they just punch each other to death and stab each other to death and sometimes shoot each other to death forever. There are no main characters everyone just gets killed by each other

Ah.
So Yea Forums?

Guy in highschool tries to be a street-level superhero in the style of Spider-Man or Batman Beyond when he gets powers or a suit somehow. It's set in what people thought the future looked like back in 1990 (mild cyberpunk elements, Japanese businessmen are in the process of slowly buying the world, jetpacks and flying cars but only rich idiots can afford them, computers are barebones terminals that look like DOS but nicer, etc.). 2 Main love interests are a tall sticc-mode good girl that loves her tanning bed and a fat belligerent goth chick that smokes, drinks, and parties too much. By end of first season both know his secret identity and one becomes a sidekick while the other becomes a low-level villain.

In general the villains he fights are themed on fetishes and degeneracy. Maybe one is a gangster that is also a hermaphrodite, maybe one is a fat girl that wants to make everyone fat, maybe one is an eco-terrorist with plant-girl minions, etc. And all the villain treat their minions very well and are the kind of people anons would want to hench for.

It would be a very bloody cartoon where no one loves

The fact that I know that this place would eat that shit up makes me realize just how much shit taste they have. I'm not gonna lie I'd watch it too.

Attached: 1564175622553.jpg (550x512, 40K)

Yea Forums not Yea Forums

This actually sounds like something you could make today, and wouldn't be god awful. Add in more themes for your villains like colors, elements, ethnicities along with the fetishes plus give them each generic backstories and boom. Quick someone find a drawfag and writefag so we can pay for them to move in together and make this.

A show hyped up as a back to basics action cartoon. Only for it's premier to be the female characters exploring different fetishes and soft core situations. with the series ending on them fawning for the new member of the team (you)

why people shit on Yea Forums and then keep coming back?

Enormous goth titties.

Attached: Dz7G2I-XQAAhc9B.jpg (2048x2048, 209K)

>What would a cartoon that panders to them be like?

Attached: Drawn together.jpg (450x328, 40K)

see

An action cartoons with cool powers, hot chicks, and an overarching plot.

Just bring Drawn Together back, it has absolutely everything Yea Forums loves
Capefaggotry
(((Anti)))-Disneyfaggotry
Goth slut
Random cumbrain
Twink
Tasteless troll
Trump

Attached: trump.jpg (960x720, 50K)

>Lolis
>Shotas
>Thicc characters
>Milfs
>Absolutely no lesbians
>The gayest men imaginable
>At least one token goth character
>At least one token alien character
>At least one token robot character
>Constant sexual atmosphere
>At least 1/2 of the show is fanservice
>The other 1/2 is character development
>2D animation that's Disney Renaissance-tier
>Extremely well-choreographed action
>A direct reference to Yea Forums made at least once per episode

and it takes just three autists to make all those threads

isn't nature wonderful

No minorities. Or at least dark skinned ones.

A warhammer 40k cartoon with hot women

Not only was Drawn Together topical, it was prescient
youtube.com/watch?v=OMja6NL4ymw

And Trump as a Richie Rich who had orgasms firing people was a brilliant parody.

It had a serious lack of lolis tho

Ok but only if they're non-human

It even has something for scum like you.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-8epxeQxU
For anyone else, I recommend never, ever watching the DT movie.

What wouldn't retards enjoy more than seeing cute cartoon girls being cute eye candy?

>all these butthurt SPfags

Attached: 1563461001555.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Attached: everybody-i-know-needs-what-im-selling-big-tiddy-goth-33016984.png (500x703, 133K)

Steven Universe, because the OP is always gay.

yes. that's why no one appeals to this shit board

A goth teenage girl fucks a little boy but is also bullied by a popular blonde girl who secretly wants to fuck her. It's a wacky hilarious love triangle. There are also two muscular gay superheroes who fuck each other, they're the goth girl's neighbor.

Cute milfs and waifus growing giant, fighting giant space aliens/monsters, and occassionally swallowing people for fun