Shes just standing there

shes just standing there....

Attached: 3DR3g8a.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxwAB3SECtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Menacingly

I want to bend her over a wall and make her call me Papi

She deserves a better show.

THICCISHLY

LEERING AT ME

Is there new episodes yet

Attached: 1552250673481.png (1440x1080, 856K)

shes waiting for a shota to cross her path

>not watching a snooze fest for pic related
You can tell some animators were going full on diamonds for a certain character because if that was the case, the animators would put Xochi in sexually revealing outfits by now

Attached: Chubbyshotaking.jpg (608x605, 83K)

for a pokemon battle?

Very few people on Yea Forums actually watch Victor and Valentino, and even fewer people see any reason to talk about the show when there aren’t new episodes. Good luck getting this thread to last more than 30 replies.

Also, Xochi Jalapeño is insanely hot and should be getting a minimum of three new pieces of fanart every week.

Attached: a thiccer, sexier Latina Wendy Corduroy.jpg (1280x548, 124K)

>sure, lets battle in that alley where no one would bother us. Cant wait to see your pokeballs shota chico

Attached: xochi.jpg (967x1557, 146K)

>There are more people on Yea Forums unironcially watching Creg in the Creek than this show

Rightfully so. Craig of the Creek is a pretty solid show with likable characters, good jokes, and stories that actually have substance and are well executed.

Attached: Shannon the Camp Counselor.jpg (1920x2160, 661K)

fpbp

Attached: tfw PANTY RAID.png (820x542, 550K)

As a Mexican, I really want to like this show more than craig but I can't, craig is better bro

Does the show ever get good? I was interested in the premise, I liked El Tigre, and I like shota, but 5 episodes in I dropped it because its fucking boring.

no

I appreciate both your honesty AND your great taste, user.

Kino of the Creek >>>>> literal shit >> Victor and Valentino

Attached: Humble Craig.jpg (2208x1242, 206K)

-MENACINGLY

smaefagging this hard to shill for a show

I recently caught up with Victor and Valentino, and I can wholeheartedly say that I don’t see this show ever improving. Those five episodes you saw is as good as it's gonna get. Just watch Mao Mao and Craig of the Creek instead

>two people can't agree that a great show is better than an objectively garbage show
fuck off

Attached: Glute Salute.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Really sad, the concept was cool and and a chubby one was cute back to watching the first season of SU

Why is Victor and Valentino such a massive waste of space on Cartoon Network's lineup? I don't think anyone even actively cares for the show, so I'll be shocked if CN picks up more than two seasons.

Attached: CN Studios Productions.png (800x800, 597K)

Great designs, terrible script.

Why just the first season?

Attached: I hope you're not implying a decline in quality.png (768x768, 286K)

I-Its comfy! I swear I`ll watch more later, stevo

Attached: IMG_4740.jpg (783x989, 119K)

People just wanna fuck one of the characters, that's literally all the appreciation this show's gonna get.
Aside from people outside of Yea Forums just thinking Charlene's cute.

How far have you gotten on SU? It's definitely worth continuing, at least for the absolute semen demon that is Blue Diamond.

Attached: by S.L.B (June 20th, 2018).png (800x1260, 262K)

Ive been watching since 2013, dont lecture me on Blooty, user I just need a refresher

imagine if that was xochi haha

heehee hoho

youtube.com/watch?v=oxwAB3SECtc

>shes just standing there....
*She's just standing there

"She's" is a contraction meaning "she is." Therefore, you would need an apostrophe in that case.

Attached: Grammar Nazi.jpg (1038x693, 116K)

>OK K.O.! crossed out
:’ (

Shouldn't Infinity Train and Apple & Onion be crossed out?

Let's be honest, this is probably the weakest line-up CN has since the late 2000s. Only Steven Universe, Infinity Train and MaoMao truly peak here

Attached: dissappoint.png (635x541, 202K)

And Craig of the Creek.

Attached: E08469C2-966D-4A48-9929-BE73D13DDCEB.png (800x1200, 1.64M)

You are allowed to have that opinion, and I respect that.

Attached: skeet.jpg (398x478, 22K)

And you're not even gonna point out the capitalization issue. What a fucking useless grammar Nazi.