A Train Vs Shockwave Race Scene The Boys S1E3

Anybody else disappointed how quick this race was?

youtu.be/fnwq2vf3vAc

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rankings.com/sports-track-sprinters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really do like the concept of up powers existed there would be a title for Top Speedster, and you would have to constantly defend the title. Stuff like age, exercis and natural power constant factors. But really should be held from coast to coast of the country.

Attached: The-Boys-Season-1-Episode-3-A-Train-Shockwave-Race.jpg (1920x816, 91K)

Has flash ever professional race someone besides Superman?

Attached: AcclaimedSophisticatedFireant-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.78M)

He did in Marvel was declared the fastest man in the Marvel universe.

Why is A-train a nigger?

Because all of the top 10 fastest sprinters of all time have been black, you fucking racist.

rankings.com/sports-track-sprinters/

It was a race between speedsters, what did you expect?
Does Homelander have to defend his title as Strongest Man?

If someone came around that was stronger and more powerful and more American-y than him, they'd kick Homelander out too.

A-Train is white in the comic

And Hughie was scottish (not white)

Ok and it was not whatsoever relevant to his characterization. He could have been black, asian, native American, whatever, and not a thing would change about his actual character.
They made the Deep white, btw

>it should be held from coast to coast of the country

I'm sorry, did you see what happened to hughies gf?

>make the white guy black and have him not get killed
>make the black guy white and a rapist
Hm

So do the heroes become something like the Crime Syndicate or what happens?

Attached: crime sydicate.jpg (1600x907, 124K)

To the rest of the world, they’re the Justice League, behind closed doors, they’re degenerates, rapists, addicts, murderers and the whole superhero thing just a business thing,

Oh, that's kinda mundane.

I mean
of course it was. They're SPEEDSTERS.

Yeah, which makes it believable. Though the show involves a conspiracy to get supers in on defense contracts and is actually kind of fascinating

Civil War?

Its a sprint, not a marathon that measures speed.

They did a big shakeup. Not only raceswapping the Deep and A-Train but changing their positions and personalities.

Deep was the older guy and minus throwing a guy to a hammerhead and failing at 9/11 not as much of an asshole as supes in general. He even got shot down for suggesting The Boys and The Seven work together.

Show he's the new guy and a rapist and a bit of a complete dumbass.

A-Train in the show knows where his money comes from and wants to protect it. His arc going of aging athlete, killing his girlfriend, killing another dude's girlfriend is setting him up to be the mostly reasonable guy that comic Deep was.

>In the comics the white guy is a rapist, careless asshole and the black guy is the more reasonable asshole
>In the show the white guy is a rapist, careless asshole and the black guy is the more reasonable asshole

I'm not seeing the issue here.

The could clear a path like what a city does for marathons. I'm sure it could be a great tourism spots.

I think A-TRAIN being black also adds a parody of professional athletes especially how he takes performance enhancing drugs