“Leave Thaaaaaanos to meeeee!”

“Leave Thaaaaaanos to meeeee!”

Attached: 5260E1D3-20F3-4472-906E-DF33934C8026.png (652x1226, 281K)

you're very lonely, aren't you

>Aaaaaaabs

Attached: 1x74uxoz4cz11.png (596x510, 291K)

OTP

>Thanos wants to kill half the universe
>Everyone boos
>Star wants to kill half the Multiverse
>Supposed to be the hero
The lesson here: White women get away with everything.

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 11K)

God I hate this show. I wish it never existed so you fags could stop posting this garbage.

Who could beat Star Butterfly?

The Juggernaut?

That's not what happened.

Thanos is already taken care of he got erased back in April

Every being that was magic is now dead
Magic High Commission: Dead
Heckapoo: Dead
Spider with a Top Hat: Dead outside
Magic Unicorn: Dead
All then other Spells in Stars wand: Dead
And Those are just to name a few
How many more beings were dusted by Star beyond the ones we knew
Those spells in her sand had families user, they had lives outside of just being spells.

Those puppies are alive though. And that’s all that matters.

Nigga all she did was stop magic from being tapped into from other multi verses. They STILL exist, they just can't exist on the mortal dimension anymore, because if that was true time and space it self would of collapsed on them and killed everyone not merge them.

Are they? Are they alive or is that just what Nefcy wants you to think. I never saw those puppies at the end. She's just saying that they're alive to deny the Magical Holocaust that Star Butterfly visited upon creation

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did anyone say that?

This show give me a white woman fetish

Attached: 1554756352600.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Hekapoo is clearly dead

Don't bother, white women are horrible

The avatars of time and space are made of fucking magic. Why is it that when star did her magic fuck off spell not make those fuckers implode with everyone else?

>Thanos sees Star
>"By God! The stench of death on this child, It's nearly unbearable. I see... to protect of all of existence I must kill this child right here right now!" Thanos thinks
>Thanos summons Mjolnir to his hand to prepare for the fight

Janna beat her, as I recall.

Attached: 1564864353754.jpg (1167x881, 398K)

:)

What's it trying to imply here?

If by the Avatar of Space you mean that guy with the Skull head and the night sky body, then yes, he's dead, he was wiped from existence.

Janna should have won the Marcobowl. She deserved it more the Star 'Kill-em-all' Butterfly

Dumb ass, we met him once outside of the council. He is fucking enormous if he died everyone else would of died too, because he is space.

>I "hate" Star Vs season 4
>However I'll make new threads every single day multiple times including one that is literally just a general that is spamming images
>Of course I keep talking about Star Vs and making fanart and posting fanart because I hate it teehee

we miss Star Vs for what it was and not what it became.

>We
Missed what part user. Where they didn't have relationships for like the first 2 episodes?

Well you clearly didn't watch the show so you're just a retard for even arguing, but I'm the final episode we see that he and Rombulus have craved to exist, leaving only a skill with swords coming out of it and a giant crystal flanked by two snakes.
And furthermore if you look on the wiki page, His status is listed as 'Erased from Existence '
So yeah, he's fucking dead dude.

>Trusting the wiki for anything
She closed the magic wells, no more magic can be poured. They didn't die you retard they couldn't make avatars anymore. They relied on that to influence the many worlds.

The show is over, OP.

Get banned

One night stand at best, user.

>Source: my fan fic
I don't know how to tell you how wrong you are