Mao Mao

Post twink cat.

Attached: EA_6XtkUcAAc4BQ.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

His hands are small and cute

Mao has such small hands
can he even give badgerclop a proper hand job

Mao Mao is NOT a twink >:(

He's a shortstack
Can't post anything good on a blue board :/

Attached: 1562172409046.png (499x492, 230K)

How tall is he in human height?

That's why god made /trash/

Attached: Iloveyouanon!.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

4'5

And Badger?

give mao mao a paw massage

6'3

Dam. No wonder Mao Mao is so insecure and feminine.

Make mao mao give me a massage with his paws

I will need proof of this

Attached: file.png (1280x974, 812K)

I fucking hate that blue trap. You're not fooling anyone, Tails.

>he's 3'8"
Holy fuck that's so cute
Is there one for Badgerclops?

>t. Doesn't know what a twink is

Attached: 1565157389780.jpg (1000x915, 145K)

What a twink.

Badger and Mao are totally the classic Daddy and Twink couple

>this thread

Attached: inigo montoya.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

And this thread will be nuked in 3... 2... 1...

how much of Badgerclops could Mao Mao fit inside of him?

Please stop.
I don't want Mao Mao threads to get banned to /trash/.

Attached: 1565795253744.png (600x800, 95K)

Attached: 23414123413.png (1344x756, 683K)

This is the nigga thread, fuck off.

I didn't watched it yet, it is good?

Amphibia and Star Vs deserves to go first

first episode is average, but yeah it's good.

Yes. Both those shows need to join their sister show, Pedo House in trash.

Didn't star vs. get temporarily exiled after the series finale and all the spam threads that came from it?

TOE BEANS

about tree fiddy

As far as I'm concerned no, they got moved after season finales but not the series finale

It was amazing, dozens of threads about genocide and comparing her to Thanos,several pics, so much content.

^This!
Please we lost Loud house because of the incest, incest babies and people wanting to lewd the baby,
I don't want to lose mao mao just because people want express their fantasies of being bottoms to snugglemane or badgerclops.

>Please we lost Loud house

Attached: 8anot.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Actually feeling bad for the loud fags

kys

thread ded

/trash/ was the worst thing to happen to The Loud House fandom, because it just made their degeneracy worse

Dubs confirm. Fuck Loud fags

Attached: 1565556409740.jpg.jpg (1000x915, 200K)

He really would make a good trap.

>Please stop.
>I don't want Mao Mao threads to get banned to /trash/.

They will. I mean how much longer can the mods ignore the BLATANT furry fest that these threads are? The only reason it's taking so long to banish the threads is because the show has yet to introduce actual Furry Females. Wait until Mao's sisters are truly introduced.

However if you keep pushing your luck the mods may ban Mao simply because of the substantial Gay Furry content these threads contain.

>Please we lost Loud House
Good...

Attached: 1540819126284.png (500x331, 270K)

What a cute trap!

Attached: 1565814532345.jpg.png (1000x915, 455K)

.....goodie and I mean that in the bad way.

The only thing this show is missing is an episode where Mao disguises himself as a lady and NO I don't count Adorabat he was pretending to be Adorabat. I mean an original Feminine Disguise that's not based on ANY pre-existent character. The instant that happens in an actual episode? Let me put it to you this way, the show is banned and the furries will go into overload of fan content and spam it up in these threads which will enable the ban.

I bet you could push him over without much effort.

I'm just enjoying before it happens because we all know it will

Man people really wanna make fuckable cats in cartoons these days huh? Avocato is fappable again and Maomao is adorable looking.

>Mods band Yea Forums to trash cause they can't be assed to do their job for real
Sounds about right

Same.

Attached: 1565801890326.jpg (1362x1041, 215K)

Can you guys like try to not be totally gay about this. I can imagine these threads alienating people who otherwise might be interested.

Like I'm homo myself but this is embarassing

I preferred the previous bait OP to this one but I guess it’s just a sign of things to come

That also depends will Mao disguise himself as an original female and even do a female voice OR will he get a Ranma magic curse where he's still a black cat, but now he looks like a Female version.

See This is your show now.

Attached: EBiJqXMUcAAxdMG Skifty_Kitty.jpg (1600x1300, 137K)

There's very few new shows on this board that are tainted by people sexualizing it
None of them have 24/7 threads

Mao Mao can do a very good adorabat voice. He must practice a lot.

Doesn't help that the furry community is MOSTLY filled with annoying homosexuals. Like god damn I hate the furry community. It's so gay in the bad loud showy kind of way. So unfortunately they will attach themselves to this show. I mean they attached themselves to World of Gumball (idiot writers who constantly canonically showed Gumball naked throughout all seasons), so of course they'll move on to this other feline show.

>tarnishing our only drawfag’s precious artwork

Attached: 9243D482-BBBB-49BC-A405-AAB514D97F3F.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

Maybe generals are a mistake

I'd say this is more on the homo side because Gumball had a lot of Nicolefags
Doesn't mean this is worse

Dunno why people are fraking out about it when Star vs fags are being loud cancerous pedos every single day even though their show is already cancelled.

Honestly these threads have become a huge bother. The constant yaoi furry content keeps on escalating and it's a huge turn off.

The only part I enjoyed from yesterday's thread was the post about Mao facing that villain who wants to eat him. Ironically that got deleted. Bastard mods.

I'm about to exit these threads and just filter them out.

He was asking for it as soon as he drew a bell on our cute trap cat.

Attached: 75698741_p61.jpg (1024x768, 299K)

That's why Yea Forums banned them outside fags trying to hide it like with Star Vs

I never watch star vs so dunno anything about their threads

I want Mao Mao and Badgerclops to be joined in holy matrimony with myself sandwiched between them but even I know this thread is an baseball bat to a hornets nest

I guess just wait for new episodes to drop

Did Mao Mao like it? Perhaps he only likes the kisses from his sisters.

Cute!

I like to think he does.

Attached: EBdH8JsUYAEFyOK amateru_kai.jpg (766x606, 66K)

>all I enjoyed was the gay vote fetishist
Speaking of irony.

Anyways I’m sure a good percentage of posters itt are intentionally trying to make things worse because they arbitrarily hate furry shit so they’re acting retarded while pretending to like the show.

Isn't adorabat a girl? A reverse trap?

I genuinely can't wait for the sisters to appear in the show because I'm sick of this shitty ship. I rather they ship Mao with them.

Adorabat is like 8 years old.

They say it's a girl but it's obviously a boy disguised as a girl. They fooled me with Tails, they won't fool me again.

>/ss/
I see you are a man of taste

I just want a girl cat in the show

No one ever intended to trick you when they were designing Tails. You played yourself, and now you're doing it again but worse.

Yeah the homo shit is bad, but I don't know why this would trigger people when they don't bat an eye to the rule-breaking generals including
>Amphibia with pedoshit
>Hilda with pedoshit
>Star Vs, which just spams images involving pedoshit with no text long after the show ended
At least the Mao Mao characters are adults

They're trying to fuck with my sexuality. I know it.

Attached: 75698741_p54.jpg (850x745, 156K)

user it’s... because they like that stuff

Some of you guys really need to practice your false-flagging.

Mao Mao is a trap

This show has nice well-rounded characters but I'd really like to thoroughly explore Badgerclops backstory.

Attached: 1564267702964.png (1054x586, 554K)

Surprised the mods left this alone.

They only deleted that pic just one time.
And that one time was hopefully by accident.

Hey maybe let’s all take five and have a new thread tonight or something

What about that trap Mao that just changed the red to pink and added a bow? Seems like they even removed one of the Mao and Adorabat pics that isn't even remotely lewd.