Why is Hilda so evil?

Attached: 1564798856067.png (1024x768, 280K)

cute feet

She's only repeating the actions of her fanbase

Attached: 1564543211246.jpg (1200x1200, 564K)

Because you want to kill yourself.

Hilda threads are dead. Hilda is a dead show.

thread deleted in 10...
should have started with a different image and topic THEN post this image after an hour OP. that's the only way to give your fetish topic thread any legs. Also someone should clean up those lines.

Underrated show.

You are an elf. Hilda has found you on her kitchen floor. You know what she does to elves. She's looking down at you right now with a huge sinister smile. How would you prefer Hilda kill you?

Shove up puss

nice

dropped into sock then suffocated by her toes. my body becomes more battered and broken over the course of 4-5 days. I barely continue to survive by consuming sweat and lint from between her toes. by the last day I am a withered pruned husk with broken arms, legs, and ribs that can not even cry or scream anymore, just wheeze. she puts me out of my misery on accident when she steps up into a rock and unawaredly obliterates me under the ball of her foot. by the time she gets home I am a unrecognizable stain and she has to physically scrub me off. That would be nice.

Imagine the smell.

by accident

Is Season 2 going to be an early 2020 release or a late 2020 release?

Imagine...

Attached: 7A3DBA99-3D74-4C2A-8E44-4DF6BE29380F.jpg (1024x696, 85K)

Never. The show is done for.

Attached: 1526833851395.jpg (205x246, 7K)

The world was spinning correctly and then this thread happened...

How warm and clammy do you think Hildas feet are?

She walks around in the wilderness all day and she wears those huge boots.

The same as your mom's rear was when I inserted it to her. Oops, sorry, didn't mean to reveal that we both met.

based

Fuck. I feel really bad for any elves Hilda gets her hands on. The sweat and smell of her swampy salty boots would make even just being near them unbearable, imagine being inside of them?

Fast and painlessly as I kick her in the taco.

Elves wouldn't even last five minutes without blacking out.

Attached: kill all footfags.webm (960x540, 2.96M)