Why is this board so obsessed with literal toddler cartoons like Mao Mao and Steven Universe when there are better...

Why is this board so obsessed with literal toddler cartoons like Mao Mao and Steven Universe when there are better shows out there?

Attached: dragonprinve.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

We Believe In Steven

Attached: 107F7610-D278-42D2-944F-FF4645C54EDA.jpg (1280x719, 157K)

Fuck Steven.

Pic unrelated?

But the Dragon Prince was made for toddlers.

stop lying it's definitely more for the 12 and up range.

So... toddlers.

Finished season 2 of TDP yesterday.
It's really good. Far from perfect but definitely good and as much as I here the meme, it has a "soul".
Also Claudia is the best Yea Forums girl of the last 2 years

gladly

ESL, please go back to /int/, or at least google the word toddle.

Attached: Wizard Dragon Prince.jpg (750x750, 63K)

No fuck you CIA dog.

If you're so mature why are you watching cartoons at all instead of HBO dramas?

The beginning of the series is kind of a mess dropping you in something that feels like the first third of the story, not to mention the king is an asshole.
>Let the Elves kill me, I'm sure my 8 year old son can take care of the kingdom with the help of my stepson and my shifty vizier.
>What my shifty vizier actually wants to save my life with magic? better antagonize him and tell him to fuck off while being an asshole when he is trying to have a heart to heart conversation.

Attached: c4da132.png (1280x3718, 1.12M)

So they can justify and sustain their cynicism over the current state of animation, instead of supporting works that work against the trend and are the solutions to many of the board's complaints.

I feel like I'm actually watching something for dumb babies when I watch the dragon prince, while Mao Mao was made by a furfag for himself. I like watching someone's dream cartoon more than off-brand the last airbender.

Harrow was an idiot.

I watched the first season of Dragon Prince and I found the comedy was bad, the story was mediocre, the characters weren't anything special, and the animation was trash. I haven't watched SU so I don't like saying anything about it but Mao Mao is funnier, has better action scenes and animation, and as far as I've seen of Mao Mao, more likeably characters than Dragon Prince.

he married an Asian warrior-women who encouraged him to have fantasies about other girls, he can't have been that dumb

Attached: 9632421.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Yeah because dragon price and their
>lets emulate cartoons by running a GCI render and just removing frames
is a better state of animation

Just watched this last week or so after ignoring it for so long and damn did I miss out
I thought the animation was a bit bad too but after watching it you get used to to the timing between frames and can appreciate how well it does basically everything else

Daily reminder Harrow is not dead, Harrow is the bird.

I'm not actually saying it's badly animated, it's just that their implementation of a cartoony feel is horrible and essentially smearing shit on something that's otherwise fairly good.

Glad I'm not the only one with this theory. Seems so obvious, which is why I'm not sure.

>Mao Mao and SU
>They can at least animate at 2 frames per second
>Dragon Prince
>Watching a powerpoint with a story written by deviantart tier retards
Ok

Most of Yea Forums is comprised of women, who have the emotional maturity of children, and mentally ill trannies.

Wait, was she Asian?

And why aren't they watching anime?

Yeah Amaya and Sarai are both supposed to be Asian. The art style makes it kind of unclear though.

Because variation is the spice of life. It's not like i didn't watch The Dragon Prince for example, but i can watch and talk about more then one show, and i had my TROLLEY PROBLEM filled for now so i don't really hit the threads anymore and probably won't until the next season hits and i have more shit i want to discuss about it, meanwhile i just finished Mao Mao so i talk about it a bit more. Yea Forums gushes about plenty of shows i found to be garbage for the record, but i find it better to focus on the shows i did like.

I mean, i won't disagree that Yea Forums loves some pure garbage, but i can't be assed to actively bitch about it anymore, it is a self-solving "problem" anyway since Yea Forums usually does that due Waifus and Yea Forums goes through them faster then a Chili-Enthusiast goes through toilet paper. Just look at that Tribe Garbage going on right now.

Reminder that Viren did nothing wrong

Attached: D2dIzKcXQAEENuL.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

This show looks too shit for me to want to watch it.

I'm glad they didn't delay a elven antagonist, these "muh humans destroy the nature" gets tired too fast, I just hope that Viren keeps being his own man, as in still act in favor of humans and Aa... (I don't remember his name) goals goes more into the chaotic field that doesn't care about muh nation, since he's clearly trapped somewhere by the xadians and doesn't looks like a elven supremacist, he probably fought the "tyranny of the dragons" or something like this

Assuming Viren never lied, he's actually a decent guy that played by the rules for too long and worked his craft in a respectful manner so he's probably not going to embrace evil at all, just follow it as long as it serves humanity and of course, will pay the price for it