Imagine thinking this movie is rewatchable

Imagine thinking this movie is rewatchable

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pBIGM4mk-xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watched it a second time recently and thought it was just fine.

Imagine thinking you can see all that is on screen in it on a single viewing.

Imagine thinking just because your opinion is different, it means you're important.

Why are you using Yea Forums bait on Yea Forums??

>blackedverse

I've rewatched it a bunch of times. It's great.

Gwen's ass and her nubile body is extremely watchable in this movie. I could rewatch it a ton thanks to this.

i've rewatched it 3815987 times because my brain is in a synaptic reverb and oh god

I thought this movie was fantastic, though if I had to gripe about something, I really wish the final battle segment with the lesser villains had taken place BEFORE the universe collapsing doodad was activated, because 30 minutes of psychedelic kaleidoscopic strobe light backgrounds is visually exhausting to watch. That part just goes on and on, and I feel like it could have been saved for the last five or ten minutes with Kingpin and it would have been better..
I dunno, am I alone on this?

It is but certainly not for the story.

Yes.

This. Faggot op BTFO

Anyone who liked this movie likely also owns a Playstation 4 and plays movie games specifically because of the graphics. You are a blight on humanity, but your stink is dwarfed by MCU/Disney drones.

I've watched it three times, contrarian.

That's a pretty impressive strawman you've built there. I like the lack of reasons as to why the movie is bad, by the way.

None of you can ever provide a valid reason why the movie is good, either. All I ever hear is "muh graphics, muh waifus."

Go sit down and wait for The Last of Us 2.

Better version of Miles that's starting to overshadow the shit version, great new exploration of Peter, an amazing Prowler, cute girls, great action

>Gwen is a stupid fucking character
>miles is even more stupid, and useless, and the only two powers that make him different he doesn’t use them
>one Peter is a failure who somehow married MJ in a Jewish wedding
>Miles last name is “Morales” yet his dad and uncle are both black and not named morales
>kingpin looked the worst he ever did
>they massacred scorpion
>visuals were cool but as said earlier visually tiring after awhile
>no Spider-Man 2099
The real spiderverse would be Maguire, Garfield, Holland.

Hey OP, are you still mad that miles won?

Other than you being right about Scorpion, this is all bait

Also how the fuck do they explain how radioactive super spiders are just crawling around the sewers of New York?

>implying any of this is wrong

Jesus Christ the level of ad hominem shit. Take a break.

Quite a bit of it is, while one is just happens to be something you dont know
He has his moms last name, because his dad did some sketchy shit in his youth and didnt want Miles to have his last name in connection to it

People can elect for the child to take his mother's name, especially if the parents are unmarried.

I disagree but I see where you are coming from.

You're defiantly not the only one who has nitpicks about the film
I don't understand why MJ was at Kingpins Spiderman memorial dinner
(Apart from being there for the bread joke)
It's heavily implied (in this universe) that Blonde Peter has told MJ about his secret identity, and thus he shared info he knew about his enemies (to help keep her save/ who to avoid etc)
So why would MJ be at kingpins dinner party, if she knew he was an enemy of Spiderman, and was probably responsible for his death?
And they could of easily fixed this slight plot hole:
Instead of Spiderman and crew, bumping into MJ inside the party hall, they run into her coming out of the restroom, looking all flustered/surprised
You could repeat the same scene with the bread (replacing the bread with hand towels or something)
But the important thing is to imply MJ is being specious, like she's at the "Spiderman Memorial" so she can uncover more answers too his death.
I think this small edit, would really make a good use of the limited times they use MJ.
It could show Peter B Parker, that even after his death, MJ is still looking out for him, and almost taking his place as a "Hero" (by her trying to uncover corrupt mob boss)
Which would really make neat call back, to her telling that crowd of Spiderman fans: "Anyone can be spiderman".
But yea, that's my autistic rewrite of a close to perfect film.

Attached: peni_lewd.png (450x518, 200K)

But they were happily married and had a healthy family life. Just never made sense to me.

>He has his moms last name, because his dad did some sketchy shit in his youth and didnt want Miles to have his last name in connection to it
>do sketchy shit
>become a cop anyway
>not be good enough to have your son take your last name
>a cop allows this and does this
Holy fuck lmao

I think I would have been okay with it if it was like "look at all this whirling, spinning, flashing shit!" but it was just the background so it felt more like "see all this whirling, spinning, flashing shit? ignore it, look at these fights, they're the plot-relevant part!"

Get the FUCK OUT
Kingpin being an absolute unit was one of the best design choices of the movie.

>blacked
>spider nigglet just feeds off peter's sloppy seconds
Keep trying cuck

it is, for art style and small details at least

>no Spider-Man 2099

Attached: 1500605523588.jpg (340x340, 18K)

He should be a unit and frankly built like Big Show, but spiderverse he has a fucking peanut for a head gtfo back to plebbit if you think that tiny ass head looks good

>Hating Based Miggy O’Hara
you will never teach your hologf to love and have her go crazy over you. Miles is a Virgin.

Attached: B8466401-C1F7-46F0-8A04-2EFFC565BA51.jpg (2518x1024, 447K)

I rewatched it the other night. Sorry OP, didn't mean to make you look like a fool.

You retard

You’re mad

I'm actually still curious about that. Wasn't the first use of the machine after we saw the spider? Unless it's implied at some point that they did smaller tests prior to the one we saw.

It just made me curious, 1. Prowler and Miles are tagging a sewer, which I’m pretty sure is illegal in NY I’m probably wrong, 2. How and where did the spider get it’s radioactivity and how did it get at that sewer, it just showed up right as they’re finishing up?

I mean, we know it came from another universe, hence why it was glitching out, and we also know that the area they were tagging was directly connected to Kingpin's lab, so I'm guessing the implication is that they did a small scale test, the spider fell out of another dimension, and made it's way to where Miles was.

They’re definitely implying implicit implications

It is for Gwen.

Spidamen! Spidamen!
Kosher Orthodox Spidamen!
Spins a web, any size!
Journalist? I'm (((surprised)))!
Look out!
Here comes, Spidamen!

Attached: Spider-Man.jpg (880x551, 111K)

Lmao, 55 seconds in youtu.be/pBIGM4mk-xk

>So why would MJ be at kingpins dinner party, if she knew he was an enemy of Spiderman, and was probably responsible for his death?
She might know Fisk is a villain but he's still a well-respected philanthropist to the general public and she might not know that he was personally responsible for Spider-Man's death. She probably thought "fuck this dude but if it means money for charity then I'll stomach him"

oh shit,I didn't know, seriously MJ is Jewish in that dimension?

It’s either they made MJ Jewish, made Peter Jewish, or NY made it a law to do that in all weddings

>miles is even more stupid, and useless, and the only two powers that make him different he doesn’t use them
For most of the movie his fuck ups are due to him not having a handle on his venom blast and invisibility
Peter B. Parker was the best part of the movie
>Miles last name is “Morales” yet his dad and uncle are both black and not named morales
The fuck does this have to do with anything with the movie?
>they massacred scorpion
That's some pleb taste right there
>no Spider-Man 2099
He's in the post-credits and gonna be in the sequel
>The real spiderverse would be Maguire, Garfield, Holland.
Why the hell would you take a concept as varied as the multiverse that lets you go buck wild with different versions of a character and only limit yourself to three versions that are all mostly the same and not that much different from the mainline version?

Attached: kingpin.jpg (699x900, 169K)

A spider from 2099's world got through the portal, probably during some tests off screen, the spider is numbered by alchemax and in the comics they were trying to remake spider-man and thats how Miguel got his powers. That's why the spider is twitching and glitching after being killed.

I liked it the first time, but watching it again was a bit of a snorefest the only part that felt like it had any bite was Peter's death

Just to remind everyone that Gwen and miles were paired by a cuck fetishist with the backing of an editor who knew it would piss off fans

The movie is fine but I got annoyed at the constant references and the movie gave me a headache. Peter B was solid but the multiverse gimmick got in the way more than anything imo

Attached: 510ADA42-CE04-4861-9128-29A5916EBDDC.png (607x775, 462K)

>made Peter Jewish
I don't think so, before going to the miles universe he was eating a pepperoni pizza

>all jews are kosher
getta loada this goy

That’s not how Miguel got his powers at all, he was trying to get off the drugs that he was under the influence of that are hyper addictive and are at a molecular level.

>calling me a pleb
>liking the tiny head kingpin and the massacred scorpion
>not thinking it’s important where people get their fucking names
>”oh hurr durr having the three Spider-Men isn’t as different as black Spider-Man and Peter porker”
Fuck off back to plebbit

it is. I saw it twice opening Weekend, again the Day after Christmas and most recently in April.

If the soundtrack wasn't zoomer soundcloud trap bullshit dogshit garbage I'd probably have an easier time watching the movie again.

>everything has to be 100% realistic, human caricature can't exist in a cartoon
>Cyborg cartel Scorpion can't just be a cool elseworlds version like female Doc Oc or Ultimate Goblin
>Complaining about something as trivial as a person's name like it besmirches the entire movie
>Wanting Garfield, the shittiest film Spider-Man in any movie just because of fanservice rather than wildly different versions with their own quirks like Spider-Man Noir or Miguel who aren't just a slight variation on regular Peter Parker
You are the very definition of a plebbitor

Saw this film 30 times

this

>implying the whole movie wasn’t replaying as a joke the origins of all of them implying there was ONLY slight differences
>defending tiny head kingpin, I’m not looking for perfect proportions but holy fuck
>being retarded and thinking that a persons name is unimportant
>hating on the possibility of Raimi Man and Garfield Man in a movie with Twink boy
Plebbits down the hall cunt

>unconventional design that uses shape, color, and perspective to create a striking silhouette for a character that works from a visual and thematic standpoint
>"hurr durr small head"

Attached: bill-sienkiewicz-kingpin-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

It's funny because it's a movie entirely predicated on the reliance of nostalgia for spider-man but it also sshits entirly all over the titular character. Niggas got no loyalty

i thought there would be a lot of loli posted here
why the fuck i lost time coming here

When do they shit on Spider-Man? The Spider-Man from Miles' universe is practically deified and his sacrifice looms over the characters for most of the movie. Peter B. is just brought in as a contrast to that and he too has problems to living up to that Spider-Man.

We're supposed to se the miles peter as "wrong" because of they way they wrote him, his heroic sacrifice was ultimately meaningless and preventable since the damage has been done and Peter B was shown to be an over emotional bitch who had less composure than a teenage girl. Also don't forget the part where the City and peters wife completely forget him in less than 2 days. Miles is a character made in bad faith and this movie did nothing but double down on his problems in the comic basically assuring that they'll never be dealt with

>being this buttmad over a shitty art depiction of a COMIC BOOK CHARACTER
>all that damage control to defend it
Laughing my ass off to be honest family

This

I own a PS4 but I don't care about graphics and enjoy the games on Switch. Cry more.

Imagine being that much of a contrarian.

spider-man 2099's suit is red & black, the neo lights in new york 2099 shine off and casts a blue light. spidey's original 60's suit was red * black and the light shows blue as a contrasting color for black.

All Spider-Man costumes are black. The blue you see is called “Ditko black” but for the most part most of the fans and people making the costumes see it as blue

The same reason the Justice Lords had to cross over to the League’s universe: once you have conquered your own domain you seek new frontiers to expand to.

I have the bluray and I still don't see any of the extras, maybe one of these days.

I got a massive Jet Set Radio vibe from this entire movie, so I'd watch it again just for that.

The "graffiti" aesthetic is just great

Were you an xbox kiddie? If you had a PS3 and a PC, the PS4 just looks like it has nothing o offer and actually sounds like a step down.

I did like it as well

the only bad thing about Spider Verse is that you can only watch it for the first time once

>his heroic sacrifice was ultimately meaningless and preventable
It wasn't so much a sacrifice, Ult Peter just got piled on by Kingpin and his goons
>Peter B was shown to be an over emotional bitch who had less composure than a teenage girl
Dude was scared about having a child that inherited his powers, it's a pretty understandable emotion.
>Also don't forget the part where the City and peters wife completely forget him in less than 2 days
The fuck are you on about? They had a charity banquet in his honor near the climax and everyone treats him with reverence.
>Miles is a character made in bad faith and this movie did nothing but double down on his problems in the comic basically assuring that they'll never be dealt with
Comic Miles is garbage but the movie improves most of the problems he suffers from in the source material.

Well that’s a low bar they have to pass to go up from garbage

>absolute unit
hey silly normie, back to plebbit with your shitty "meme words"

The movie's not perfect but it shows the animation prowess of Sony's animation studio when they're on full blast and is mostly held up by a great character cast.
It's like how you don't watch Redline for some deep narrative or character study but watch it for the visceral animation and levels of absurdity it reaches.
Not every movie needs to be some fucking thinkpiece on the human condition, sometimes it's just nice to have a mold breaker to make the MCU look like the most generic shit to exist.

Attached: 1543095725323.png (1136x640, 510K)

Based

Honestly, as someone that thinks Miles in the comics is a terrible mistake I think the movie made him grow on me a bit. It's surprising that this and the PS4 games only let me like the character's origin story when he's written by someone other than Bendis.

Guess that shows Miles's potential when not being written by a hack.

>Bendis
Fucker knows what he’s doing

Peter died in a hilariously preventable way, one we saw at least three armors in his spider cave that would've given him the edge in the fight against them and secondly by the movies own logic Gwens or peters spider sense should've lead them to each other. The death was just there to cement Miles as the "One true spiderman" because fuck a person wanting to make their own name. You had Gwen right there as a perfect explination as why peter would be afraid of having a family but you had to gloss over all of it to really make the cuck propaganda sting for anyone who actually liked these comics. and Don't forget that his wife absolutly knew that peter was spider-man and should've known what villain he was chasing at the time of his death but the movie really wanted to rub it in that peter wasn;t the true spider-man because, once again, the only way the movie could build Miles is by tearing down peter.

This movie is going to make miles 100% worse because it doubles down to fact that Miles isn't there to add to the lore just to bulldoze over it. He has no villains no love interests no motivation he just has the power and gets the accolaids without ever doing anything unique or of not in his entire 8 years of publication.

I like the playstation 4 version because it bothers to quantify Miles into the story, not just be there to end it so he can start his own like in the movie and the comics. But I think that black people now a days can't feel like something is theres without taking it from someone, or at least I would think that if any black person has ever been involved with writing Miles

Based

>The real spiderverse would be Maguire, Garfield, Holland
holy fucking yikes

Thank god, not everyone on this board is retarded

Only whiny faggots don't like this movie