So in the end he was pretty much innocent?

So in the end he was pretty much innocent?

Attached: RCO019 (1).jpg (1032x1600, 440K)

I can only think of a few folks going around covered in that much blood that are innocent.

He literally says right there that he did do evil shit, dummys

Well, he went full metal only because of BN.
His big fuck up was 9/11 and that's kind it

Well he was always an asshole, but not a mass murdering psychopath. Though I'm sure he had his fair share of collateral damage victims we never heard about. Aside from the plane scene I mean.

He still coerced those girls into sucking his dick.

>Innocent
Lol, he basically killed everyone on that plane and Brooklyn bridge with his incompetence, killed a bunch of random people after being led to believe that he did even more horrible things. He is in no way innocent. Was he a victim? Certainly.

what was this arc again
all I remember of this comic was a lot of mostly pointless violence

>superheroes bad
>military good

No, he was a crazy killer but admitted he only did those things because he thought he was always a crazy killer.
If Black Noir didn’t fuck him he would have probably turned out okay.

More like he went from bad to worse

Nah, he was broken from his fuckups already, Black Noir just poured gas on him.

Nah he was evil, just not pure murder/rape machine evil.

Homelander was a complete shit before all the stuff that Noir framed him for.
BUT! I think it's fair to assume he wasn't going around eating babies and fucking people to death like Noir made him think he was.

Getting gaslit into becoming a monster does not excuse your crimes. The victims do not care why you did it.

He did a bit of rape. Nothing serious.

Attached: 1326318418529.jpg (300x350, 16K)

And probably killing countless others in collateral damage similar to what ATrain did at the beginning.

See I don't know if he ever actually did full on rape someone. He did that fucked up shit on Mauve with Noir but aside from that I'm pretty sure most people would suck the Homelanders dick no problem.

I quit reading The Boys before the end. Was there ever any explanation about why Vought kept such loose tabs on their ultimate secret super-assassin? He was periodically going on murder/rape/cannibalism sprees, recording them, and sending the photos around, and they apparently are either oblivious or fine with it.

You forgot the "lovable" rapist dog? Clearly we are meant to be sad about how much butcher loved his little sodomite.

There's a difference between excessive violence, and pointless violence.

I meant what I said retard

He killed that family in their car just cause.

Sex through coercion and deception are still rape

they don't care and even if they found out then who would stop noir.

That was after he thought he was crazy

>similar to what ATrain did at the beginning.
HE MADE A MISTAKE
THE SHIT YOU DID WAS ON PURPOSE, HUGHIE

>do this thing for me and I'll do this thing for you
Women being buyable whores doesn't make you a villain, it just makes their dignity worthless

Do you want to talk about it, user?

Not if you get an acting role at the end of it

It seems dumb that they made him to stop Homelander, but have no way to control or even monitor him. They literally just doubled their problem.

And Soldier Boy.

Basically, yeah. He utterly and completely lost his shit after he thought he was a psychotic murderer. In fact, he may not even have been that bad before.

That’s their thing, Vought always fucks up the product. From the plane, to the guns, to the Supes. They’re only really good at the buying influence part.

>In fact, he may not even have been that bad before.
He's a super in a Garth Ennis comic. He was always at least a total cunt.

He was just your typical dickhead celeb before 9/11.

You say that as it was a bad thing