She Ra

Can we please talk about how fucking good this show is?

Attached: She Ra WEG - smol.png (1356x2040, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nbGO39x7Kts?t=201
polygon.com/interviews/2019/8/8/20754982/she-ra-season-3-interview-noelle-stevenson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can we please talk about how fucking gay this show is?
ftfy

Attached: 46347.jpg (960x548, 63K)

I mean it's pretty gay, but that doesn't really detract from it being a good show (with the exception of the season 2 finale)

Unironically kill yourself for even daring to compare She-Ra to Wakfu or ATLA

But it has similarly good character writing and I enjoyed it about as much as those two shows, though I'd rank it below both of them.

>disgusting misandrist trash
>good
lol

What's misandrist about it?

We could if the writing was actually good. It is built on a faulty foundation since season 1 with the good rebellion characters being idiots and jerks and the Horde characters being ineffectual fools.

I think too much of the focus went into characterization and not enough into world building, and with the rapid pace the show has there hasn't really been much time to draw the battle lines or establish why things are in a stalemate. Having a few more episodes or dedicating more time to explaining the world (or even showing us a proper map) would have been a good idea.

I think season 1 really shit the bed by giving off the impression that the focus was going to be on the Rebellion/Horde war. It's a pretty good character driven show, but it would have been great to have more in depth war shit as well.

That wouldn't help since what effort went into the characterization kind of hurt the characters.
Adora tried in the first couple of episodes to get Catra to join her in her escape from the Horde. But didn't press the issues in their other encounters. Adora also didn't talk to her new friends about her old friends and how she wishes they would join them since they aren't bad people (at the time.)
Glimmer's character is all over the place and she is a brat who can't learn a lesson. Maybe she will NOW after this third season's ending.
Bow was hesitant but welcomed Adora yet shunned Kyle and antagonized Kyle.
The other Princesses are meh with the exception of Entrapta and Scorpia.
There is a lot of missteps with the Rebellion.

Anything that portrays women as more than kitchen staying leash-on-neck perpetually blowjobbing sex dolls is misandrist apparently.

>Bow was hesitant but welcomed Adora yet shunned Kyle and antagonized Kyle.

I recently rewatched that episode and I want to know where anyone got that impression from. Their time together was very short and Kyle never said that he wanted to join the Rebellion or even leave the Horde for that matter. He was just venting to Bow.

>Adora tried in the first couple of episodes to get Catra to join her in her escape from the Horde. But didn't press the issues in their other encounters.
I think she had realized it was futile at that point, and she does bring it up when they're in the First Ones temple together later on.

>Adora also didn't talk to her new friends about her old friends and how she wishes they would join them since they aren't bad people (at the time.)
This was definitely a missed opportunity. Again, the show would have benefited from less frugal pacing and a few more episodes, I think.

>Glimmer's character is all over the place and she is a brat who can't learn a lesson.
Glimmer is one of the worst parts of the show, honestly. She's an iredeemable shitter and was only entertaining in the D&D episode.

>Maybe she will NOW after this third season's ending.
Time will tell. I want to see more of Micah.

Not really the same thing: they met under different circumstances and Kyle is too much of a wet blanket to really defect meaningfully.

>The other Princesses are meh with the exception of Entrapta and Scorpia.
I like Mermista and find Perfuma cute, but you're right in saying that those two are the best. I hands down think Entrapta is the best character in the show and her friendship with Hordak is really endearing.

>There is a lot of missteps with the Rebellion.
Yeah, there really are. There are moments where it looks like it has potential and then times where they just shit the bed. More time spent mapping out locations, battle lines etc would have been good.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-14h57m14s062.png (1920x1090, 1.27M)

I guess we're not going to get a proper answer from him.

Speaking of Entrapta. I am curious what we'll see of Beast Island come season 4.

Attached: entrapta.jpg (400x320, 27K)

Don't engage them, you fool. You're just giving an excuse for them to post more rote political bullshit.

>That hair
I can't unsee it

Attached: 44cc0480de1b284ad2e0d000292138bb--jabbas-palace-star-wars-baby.jpg (250x350, 14K)

The one thing I'm looking forward to, besides more of Hordak's backstory and Horde Prime, is Shadow Weaver and how badly she's going to manipulate Glimmer.

Everyone knows you can't trust her and yet they're allowing her access to an emotionally unstable, yet very powerful, princess-tuned-queen who controls the MoonStone. This will blow up in their faces, because even Noelle says Shadow Weaver is in this for herself and only wants more power for herself.

Attached: shadow weaver without mask.png (1280x1022, 606K)

The war is all well and good, I suppose, but given what we saw at the end of season 3 I think it's going to be largely irrelevant since they will be moving the conflict into space most likely.

Attached: horde-hordak3.jpg (714x479, 57K)

I feel like they're been setting Glimmer up for a while now, now that her mom is gone and she's started working with Shadow Weaver there's a good chance she ends up getting some development next season.

Attached: IMG_20190809_101422.jpg (1024x512, 43K)

>is Shadow Weaver and how badly she's going to manipulate Glimmer.
Even moreso now that Angella is dead, or at least missing.

Do you think we'll get a timeskip?

Redeeming Glimmer is gonna be difficult, but they might manage.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-21h33m42s852.png (1920x1090, 883K)

But wouldn't that be the perfect chance to get more in depth into the war? The ruler of the known universe is coming over.

Given that Shadow Weaver is one of my top characters and Glimmer one of the absolute worst, this certainly has potential for fun.

Attached: 7ffd014adceb948046cd719d1273559a.png (1280x1671, 715K)

>Less than 5% of the population
>Want to be represented in 100% of the media produced
Could you fags just fuck off already.

I was unclear, my bad. What I mean was, the new frontier of the war will most likely result in the battle lines being re-drawn, rendering the earlier problems moot. Assuming, of course, that they actually deliver on good battle lines this time.

>timeskip
Certainly not impossible. There's a lot of stabilization to do. Like Glimmer's grief and so on.

I'm mostly curious about a follow-up on Entrapta.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-14h56m50s229.png (1920x1090, 1.5M)

user why are you complaining about one show out of however many being made by fags? The original He-Man and She-Ra were made by fags. This one is made by fags. It's still a good show though, you don't need to be a fag to enjoy it.

I'm glad gays have a good show to enjoy and hold up as their own. Then they can stop whining about other shows not including buttloads of LGBTQWERTBBQ+ characters.

Attached: 1532035223288.png (900x543, 728K)

binged s3 a while back and fucking hell catra has to be one of the most self destructive characters in animation it's pretty hard to beat going full retard and nuking the god damn timeline

Attached: 1555017343252.png (1920x1080, 942K)

>Certainly not impossible. There's a lot of stabilization to do. Like Glimmer's grief and so on.
I'm mostly interested in seeing the characters all age 2-5 years.

>I'm mostly curious about a follow-up on Entrapta.
She'll probably just bust herself out with the help of her robot and regroup with the team again, or go back to her hometown. I doubt there will be much focus on her beyond what's necessary to write her back into the show.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-14h57m31s495.png (1920x1090, 964K)

That's what happens when you have hilariously big abandonment issues!

Attached: 1532033105612.png (959x1003, 536K)

>Make feminist, girl power show
>The main male character is usually the most rational and strategic one
>Make female villain commander
>Irrational, overly emotional and petty to the point of deleting system 32 IRL to spite someone

Bravo Noelle, bravo.

Attached: 1551644175033.gif (939x708, 626K)

There can be no redemption for whitebois.

Attached: noelle-stevenson-and-she-ra.jpg (800x450, 20K)

Yup surprised alot of people that thought it would be trash. Look how Netflix is green lightning all the seasons plus a book series. M9st people who still complain about it are trolls who are mad about stupid shit. Like the fact they have gay charecters in it

Attached: IMG_20190127_002256.jpg (1260x1831, 320K)

>She'll probably just bust herself out with the help of her robot and regroup with the team again, or go back to her hometown. I doubt there will be much focus on her beyond what's necessary to write her back into the show.

I was thinking the Horde and the heroes would contrive of a reason to go to Beast Island. Maybe more First Ones tomfoolery there or somesuch. Then they run into Entrapta running a podunk Jurassic Park or something.

The important part, however, is to restore the OTP

Attached: EBK0y_KUwAIjBEd.jpg (783x1200, 127K)

So who here is planning on going to Power-Con?

It's not abandonment issues. It's more she wants to rule the world and or wants to be evil while doing it.

What about Sea Hawk? Will he ever get his delicious brown swimmer waifu?

>Season 1
OK
>Season 2
Good
>Season 3
Great

Ended up liking it a lot more than I expected so it's to be congratulated for that.

Er, no. That's really just what she focuses on because she doesn't want anyone to have power over her and abuse her ever again. What really gets Catra is people abandoning her.

>It's more she wants to rule the world and or wants to be evil while doing it.
Or wants to just live in the world with Adora and be cool about it, or just rule a bunch of lowerlings until hearing news about Shadow Weaver. Catra is what we call a 'fuck it, need plot' character, where her actions contradict each other every other season, there's no consistency and arc and she stays exactly the same level of obsessive/crazy she was at the start so that in the end you have this character who can write you out of any jam you need because they crazy ain't it deep? Catra is what you do when you have no idea how to write conflict, just say a lot of bad stuff happened to a character and they're conflicted, so when you gyrate wildly in every direction with them you'll always have a way to explain why none of their actions seem to match each other. Batman villains love this trope, hell, they even designed an entire character around it with Two Face. Need Catra/Two-face to do something good? Coinflip/She still likes that person she hated a minute ago! Need them to do something evil? Coinflip/Shadoweaver did some stuff in a flashback. Trauma, the cheap and easy solution to plot progression!

>That pic
VERONICA

When did Yea Forums start casually posting this kind of cancer art?

Yes, delicious brown swimmer waifu for the bravest of the brave!

Attached: 8fd29a41085064b9530c08c8d30f6bf6.jpg (640x349, 40K)

Can we talk about how manufractured and brainwashed you are cuz of this pro-love abominations?

Honestly that's why I'm just confused whenever anyone praises Catra, she's so transparently written as a cheap plot device that I still don't get it. How do you look at a bunch of random actions hastily justified by a couple flashbacks of a villain being over the top evil to one person and nice to the other and call it deep?

Then again people think the Joker is a secretly deep and meaningful character because he does random stuff so I guess I just don't get people sometimes. Some people have a problem with them using abuse as an easy out to plot issues but I don't really care about that, I'd rather just an inconsistent and kinda crappy character than plot contrivances like in Star Trek's reboot. Catra's pretty shallow but at least its not Adora coming across the one mountainside that has the previous She-Ra in it right when she needs an infodump.

That would be pretty trippy.

Seconded. I was incredibly skeptical about the show, but it sure proved me wrong with the later seasons.

Sure. I think the current year dyke tunblrfag designs for many of the characters are terrible and the episode with Bow's parents was quite possibly the worst in the show so far, but that doesn't change the fact that the show is, by and large, quite good. I expected it to be absolute garbage and was pleasantly surprised by its quality, though it's by no means perfect.

It doesn't help with Catra that the sequence exploring their memories in the temple was really cute and then, like flipping a switch, Catra went from being conflicted about the situation to 100% certain that she wanted Adorra out of the picture. I think the show would have benefited from slower pacing and more episodes to establish their relationship.

I suspect a lot of people just like her because stirrup leggings.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-22h22m07s432.png (1920x1090, 1.36M)

If anything, the original She-Ra cartoon was even more current year than the new one is.

>comparing this shitshow to Wakfu
There is nothing about this show that is like Wakfu except having a magical princess.
- no dragons
- women actually have breasts
- men are not useless
- no gays or lesbians
- better catgirls
Only thing that this show didn't do is shit the bed with its season 3 like Wakfu did.

Attached: 390.png (687x478, 315K)

I don't really mind if its gay or startight, I just want to know if it has good action and world setting because that's all care about in fantasy series.

I don't mind if its filled with lesbians as long as they actually go on adventures and fight villains, the only thing I don't like is if they just spend all the time talking and talking (unless that talk is to expand the lore) and contemporary antics such as highschools

So...this ride has action and wordbuilding or not?

Attached: __mei_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ixy__37877c9792a98bf0873eb9048d61fb4b.jpg (646x905, 88K)

>no dragons
True, but hardly a point of criticism.
>women actually have breasts
I'll give you that
>men are not useless
Did we watch the same show? Bow does a fair bit.
>no gays or lesbians
I'll give you that, though it changes in DOgus
>better catgirls
I'd say both Miranda and Catra are good for different reasons. One is an angry tomboy and the other is an angry MILF. Either way you're in for scratch marks, a bruised pelvis and a lot of sleepless nights.

Kinda cynical to think but I'm sure a lot of the female fanbase of this show relates to really to feeling like everyone hates you all the time and this justifies doing pretty anything from moment to moment, there was always that one event that explains why you suddenly doing a 180 makes perfect sense. No matter what happens, there was an explanation.

I really don't think more time would have helped, because in the end she's just a plot device. She was there to make Adora conflicted but now that time was up she had to be certain enough for She-Ra to beat her up and win the day. She would have flipped that switch if it had been one episode or 5, because that's what the plot needed and she was an easy out.

She gives me the tingles downstairs, sure. I also like her voice and her relationship with Adora and the friendship (however strained) she has with Scorpia and Entrapta.

You do realize you agreed this show was different on every point except for the Bow thing, right? You agreed with him on almost everything.

Even ignoring that, there's not a single fight scene in this entire show, counting finales, that could come within a hundred miles of the very first battle in Wakfu.

>good action
Yes. The fight scenes are very much PG-13 but they're well-animated and entertaining, plus the combination of magic and tech is pretty neat.
>world setting
The world is interesting given the tech/magic hybrid and sort-of apocalyptic setting, but they don't spend as much time as I'd like developing parts of the world. Aesthetically it's very pleasing IMHO, with a mixture of 80s fantasy and early 2000s stuff. Brightmoon seems like a world straight out of the old Spyro games.
>as long as they actually go on adventures and fight villains
There's plenty of that. If anything, there's not quite enough of day to day stuff.
>highschools
Nope. Closest thing is a flashback in a magic class

What I got from that scene is that Catra realized how much she hated living under Adora's shadow and wanted to step out of it to be her own person.

I enjoyed both shows and I reckon that if someone liked Wakfu, they might like She-Ra or vice versa.

Attached: 1401877503333.png (500x363, 49K)

>the friendship (however strained) she has with Scorpia and Entrapta.
Oh user...

And unlike wakfu it's actually okay

It's not fair bros

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-01h07m59s442.png (1920x1090, 1.3M)

>I just want to know if it has good action a
God no, it has some of the stiffest, most boring action sequences you can see. GI Joe was more dynamic, none of the scenes have any stakes because nobody really gets hurt, and oh god the animation.

>world setting
That's up to you but its pretty generic. Chosen one gets a magic power on a land with hidden really old things, bad guy in big spooky castle, hero princess in sparkly castle. You know, MLP stuff.

>g as they actually go on adventures and fight villains
They occasionally fight villains but very rarely do they go on adventures, be prepared to see samey looking Jungle for 90 percent of their adventures.

>the only thing I don't like is if they just spend all the time talking and talking (

Not all the time but it takes up a looooot of time, for both them and the badguys. They talk about the most random stuff and the season 2 finale is just a guy talking out his wanting to be something with his two gay dads before a stiff action scene for two minutes.

>So...this ride has action and wordbuilding or not?
Action no, Worldbuilding kinda.

>oh god the animation.
Did we watch the same show?

Attached: 1535376727407.png (1031x1024, 115K)

I don't know, you clearly didn't watch She-Ra, or think someone literally dragging a still frame across the background for a 'fall' is somehow good animation. I legit have no idea what part of this show you could possibly say was well animated, so please, post literally any good animation scene.

i tried to watch the first season but didn't enjoy anything but Entrapta.
Will you kind anons post screencaps or webms of her from the latest seasons? ||or fanart||

>You know, MLP stuff.
I was going to say MLP is a much better comparison to make for She-Ra than Wakfu is by a country mile, but then I remember that one Webm that got spammed a bit ago and its pretty sad that MLP has much, much better action than She-Ra does. Or maybe it just has the one DBZ scene, I dunno, I don't watch it.

And that's why I fucking love her.

Attached: eaanxudn9p2xakonlbql.png (800x450, 174K)

Catra did this to herself and the whole Beast Island debacle will blow up in her face and I think Scorpia will be the one to break the news to Hordak about what actually happened to Entrapta.

Season 4 will probably be about her finally standing up to Catra and call her out for being a shitty friend she's actually been to her.

That's False. There's no quality in this she-ra they stand only for quantity by overusing the themes, lines and forced teasing leading to show-off dyke kiss self-proclaming themselves better repesented empire than Su and others. That's no really representation, just pushed bullshit.

I'll give horse-show this, that one scene they posted was really well done. The impacts felt powerful and painful, the magic felt explosive, the abilities were varied, everything about that scene was just plain a good action action scene. Nobody ever posted another one and that one's years old so I'm assuming the rest of their action sucks though.

> post literally any good animation scene
I hate to tell you but we got a lot of requests for fight scene webms and animation webms when season 2 dropped because a lot of people talked about the action, and very suspiciously after the requests came there was a noticeable switch to "Its not about the action, its a character based show!" I have a feeling we're going to see the same here.

I'm getting contradictory messages in some departmens but both seems to agree that the world building is okish, so I'm willing to give it a chance at least.

What did he mean by this?

This show's been surprisingly good when it comes to character development, and you can only do so much with "Enamored Lackey". I imagine Scorpia's gonna either be the start of Catra's redemption arc, or the straw that finally breaks the cat's back.

Attached: 1555022873621.jpg (900x900, 150K)

>That art
Scorpia isn't fat

Attached: 1565681180835.png (680x218, 616K)

>Season 1 starts off very slow, introducing a new princess every episode, the Horde is about as competent as team rocket, but after princess prom things start to pick up and get fleshed out.

Attached: Entrapta.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

No idea why that was greentext, my bad

>I imagine Scorpia's gonna either be the start of Catra's redemption arc, or the straw that finally breaks the cat's back
I hope Scorpia grows a backbone and stops trying to please the unpleasable. Catra will never love her the way Scorpia wants to and at this point in time, Catra sees her as someone to use.

One Entrapta dump, coming up.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-01h10m31s677.png (1920x1090, 935K)

>friendship
That was starting to look less like hanging out after work and more like snuggling by the fire.

Attached: Hordak Jay Leno Form.jpg (1234x844, 90K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-01h10m32s870.png (1920x1090, 778K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-01h11m16s249.png (1920x1090, 1.06M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-01h11m27s131.png (1920x1090, 1.39M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-01h18m05s663.png (1920x1090, 1.11M)

I'll be real with ya, I was NOT expecting Hordak and Entrapta's relationship going as far as it did. I hope he's the one that rescues her from Beast Island.

Attached: EA_F71nXkAAyvt1.jpg (903x1011, 94K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-14h57m06s041.png (1920x1090, 1.24M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-15h55m50s480.png (1920x1090, 791K)

This has the same fanbase as SU where they parade anything as "how did they get away with this" and "damn dude that shit was straight up DARK AF", dont ask them about the fucking quality.

It means this she-ra steered by Noelle has no chance in being legendary more than the original for the next future years. Classic She-Ra remains relevant, this Shitty dyke-based She-Ra Doesn't.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-15h55m58s516.png (1920x1090, 1.13M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-14-15h56m01s699.png (1920x1090, 1.21M)

Damn, son, what's it like being a mind reader? Little did I know that you knew my thoughts and opinions better than I do myself!

How the hell is classic She-Ra relevant?

>Classic She-Ra remains relevant

Attached: 1557337509699.jpg (700x445, 30K)

Catra's motives are pretty well telegraphed throughout the show, pretty much every time she makes a decision you've been given context in that scene why she would do what she does. I'm not sure how you'd miss all of the subtext and jump straight to 'nothing she does makes any sense'. It all stems from her abandonment issues and having a bad relationship with Shadow Weaver, which leads to her becoming the same type of abusive, controlling figure as Shadow Weaver.

Super autistic.

My facts are true, you would rather fuck with classic than this garbage being an political-points chaser.

Seriously, make Adora being chased Catra followed by Scorpia chasing Catra and Scorpia being chased by that Lonnie kid. All these disasters expecting to be kissed and fucked, also making Netossa and Spinerella a couple without reason is Impractical. How's that representative?? These characters never have been fall in love on each other in the original, they never meant to be an couple either. Noelle just altered them. And it's getting more boring possibly bout to be more lamer adding more dykes and tomboys in Bad Calart Style.

my hero

Attached: Entrapta.png (1280x1280, 1.15M)

How about you try typing again, but this time don't write like a retard.

>this entire post
what I got from this jumbled mess of words is that the gender or couple representation is not the main theme of the show. you're right, it's not.
Spinerella and Netossa are a lesbian couple but they're not the main focus of the show because the "representation" doesn't get in the way of the story. Noelle and her crew want to have gays and lesbians in the show but they're not going to let that get in the way of telling the story of Adora, Catra and She-Ra so calm down.

Attached: 1562951431550.png (389x280, 146K)

This but unironically.

The underage ESL shitposter has rendered his verdict

Something similar but unrelated.

Attached: AS.jpg (6621x7123, 3.11M)

>It means this she-ra steered by Noelle has no chance in being legendary more than the original for the next future years.
See, I liked 80s He-Man as a child. I've never watched this new She-Ra.
Thing is? Horse show.
Horse fucking show.

When I was a kid there was no waifu culture.
The closest we had was pre-internet proto-furries.
Gadget loving sick fucks.

This show?
I don't need to watch it to know there's waifus for days.
Unless Lauren Faust plans on rebooting She-Ra then this show is your new standard for She-Ra going forward.

Horse show

season 4
Bright Moon
>Shadow Weaver and Huntara join the Rebellion
>suddenly there's more magic users and better soldiers
>Queen Glimmer is learning powerful magic
>Bow grows a mustache and shows off more midriff
>The Princess Alliance is now more powerful and experienced
>Adora stops meeting with Light Hope, she's trying to find Madame Razz for more information on Mara and the Etheria "weapon"
The Fright Zone
>Catra is now a proper Force Captain, complete with suit and boob window
>Hordak is fucking pissed as hell, is more involved with the Horde and is waiting for Prime's portal.
>Scorpia leaves to join the rebellion
>Entrapta is stranded on Beast Island, meets Micah and they plan to escape

that's fine but we all know the main focus are Adora and Catra. I know this causes other characters to get shortchanged but I don't care, the Catradora story is too juicy to compromise. I wish He-Man and Skeletor had a relationship like that, where they're both working to undermine each other and can't wait to meet again for more drama.

Attached: 1563924683717.png (768x768, 486K)

Can you elaborate?

I actually quite like this: would we be looking at a timeskip of a few years so that the cast can actually grow boobs?

Hey, if season 3 showed us anything it's that the animators know how to show some busts with the proper angles.

we could if it was good

Nice ideas, but not sure if I agree with Scorpia joining the Rebellion. I want her on team baddie. That said...

>I wish He-Man and Skeletor had a relationship like that, where they're both working to undermine each other and can't wait to meet again for more drama.

If there is a He-Man reboot, then I really hope Skeletor is like he was in the Swedish dub of the old cartoon: An unhinged lunatic, a nerd having a neverending psychotic breakdown. Shit was so cash.

Attached: skeletor08.jpg (575x456, 24K)

Are you saying horse show caused waifus?
And waifus are why you're watching she-ra?

This. Kyle's a fucking white male! He deserves to suffer for the sins of his people.

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

I can't wait until Kyle snaps and Columbines the Fright Zone.

>"waifus"
>90% of girls on the show are either flat or fat
This generation is so deprived it's not funny.

>a nerd having a neverending psychotic breakdown. Shit was so cash.

I don't speak Swedish and hve never seen this dub. Can you give me an example of the kinds of shit he'd say and do?

>similarly good character writing

Attached: 1479858954663.png (720x720, 447K)

That would have been a good opportunity for character development, especially from Bow. Reach out to the Rebellion because he's seen they can be good people like how Adora changed. Granted Adora left beyond the boundaries and under different circumstances, but at least try and not just dismiss what another kid caught up in this war is undergoing. Keeping Kyle around just to be the running joke of the show looks bad on the Rebellion's part.

It's hard to translate it, as Swedish is so tonal. Less about what he says and how he says it. So, uh, listen for yourself: youtu.be/nbGO39x7Kts?t=201

I agree that the chance for characterization was right there, but more for the Horde using Kyle as an expy. Bow was already pretty fleshed out and by that point the Horde wasn't. At the same time however, it's not exactly unreasonable to believe that Bow just wants to be left alone. He and Glimmer were just captured and are deep in enemy territory.

I thought She-Ra was reasonably well-written. My main gripe was with the pacing.

Even Season 3 was good until the last 3 episodes.

Ok, I watched the two first episodes. Plot and characterwise is...acceptable I guess. Don't see any flaws, I even quite like the tone and the concept and find the characters likeable so far (except the annoying fat princess).

But jesus christ, this looks AWFUL, like, what the fuck is this? In the series designs look even worse than in the promotional images. Like, what's this? Deviantart? Some third grade drawings?

Attached: She-Ra y Las Princesas Del Poder - Temporada 1 [HDTV 720p][Cap.102][AC3 5.1 Castellano][www.descarga (1280x720, 103K)

it only started off good, the forced drama between yugo and amalia was shit even though i had initially looked forward to finally seeing them acknowledge feelings for each other. looking back at the wakfu animated series between main seasons and the ovas, it really has been a sadly consistent downward trend in quality. season 1 was just incredible and a home run that would never get followed up again, although at least to me season 2 wasnt too far of a drop. ovas and the way s3 turned out however were a big fucking drop, sad to see tots hackery irreparably fuck over his own work

Random noone background character. Dont fret about it

Normally when a show is good you don't have to bring that up, you just talk about it naturally. But then again I'm expecting rationality from a Noelle She-ra fan

>Are you saying horse show caused waifus?
No, horse show just shows what happens when you turn any given character into a waifu material
See: DC Superhero Girls
>And waifus are why you're watching she-ra?
No, I've never watched She-Ra. I'm one of Serious Adult People™ who likes a Serious Adult Cartoon™ full of Serious Adult Seriousness™ like BoJack and F is for Family.
I do, however, recognize the power of the waifu.

>This generation is so deprived it's not funny.
Horse show bro horse show

Heh, she made a robot Hordak without realizing it. Cute.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Episode 3 has the worst animation by far.

I love all the girls in this show. but if I say I like Frosta I'm a pedo.

Attached: 1539757548879.png (1200x900, 571K)

I am surprised, that after we found out that Hordak is a clone and that there are millions of people like him, no one's done the Brazzers "One white chick on a couch surrounded by a several black men" image, with Entrapta being the one being surrounded by Hordak clones.

It would be perfect.

All we have is this sadly.

Attached: 1555397944824.jpg (1053x708, 116K)

It's the closest comparison for the feel and style of show it is.

couldn't find a render of 2002 Hordak. that shit is just unpopular, isn't it?

Attached: 1536600050589.png (778x800, 789K)

Good work user, love it.

Attached: ref thumbs up.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

the funny thing is that the show has its own version of the piper perry meme.

Attached: 1562481939060.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

In terms of the war, this is unironically one of the categories the original 80's show does better. They still call it a "rebellion" in this show, but it largely isn't. It's an alliance, like they sometimes also call it. An alliance of self-determining kingdoms resisting the aggression of a single expansionist power. In She-Ra: Princess of power, the Great Rebellion was actually a rebellion. The rebels hide out in the Whispering Woods so they won't be found by the much larger force they're fighting. The Horde has grasp on massive swaths of the planet, and the Fright Zone is just its central hub. Bright Moon is under Horde control and there's a massive battle to liberate it. Horde Robots are in control of many towns whose residents are bullied by them, and She-Ra has to go around inspiring them to resist. There's slave camps She-Ra needs to liberate and propaganda efforts she needs to counteract to tell people Etheria's real history. In the Netflix version, it feels like there are often a large number of places the heroes can go that are largely untouched by the war, and the Etherian Horde is a regional threat at most.

My hope is that when Horde Prime shows up, this dynamic will change a little bit, and the stakes will feel higher throughout the series, rather than just spiking at the ends of the seasons.

Attached: Horde_Slave_Transport.png (640x480, 359K)

>Drowning in pussy

Cat literally too angry to die in a reality consuming void

Attached: 1534879278018.png (1280x720, 808K)

I'm happy I was one of the first to recognize the meme

>Schrödinger's cat is fucking pissed

>cant even die without adora fucking it up

I think you're onto something. Until now, the Horde has just been a rag-tag army of criminals and outcasts that Hordak managed to scrape together and train, while still spending most of his time building his portal. Horde Prime would represent a real army with real resources, and the scale to realistically overrun a planet.

Isn't the creator of this show a rabid feminist

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

>how fucking good this show is?

It isn't, though. It's incredibly mediocre.

Yes, very scary. You should run far away.

less scary and more of an indicator of poor writing quality

Also a hardcore misandrist dyke activist.

Take your meds champ

aren't you a fucking moron

>moron
only a moron would watch this trash

Why doesn't She-Ra just rape Catra?

>feeding the cult mentality morons

Attached: 1546243348661.jpg (1080x1534, 161K)

Gordon go back to Gotham, you don't any power in Etheria.

Having been in the army in real life, let me tell you, that's just how it be sometimes.

>I'm not sure how you'd miss all of the subtext and jump straight to 'nothing she does makes any sense'.

> Batman villains love this trope, hell, they even designed an entire character around it with Two Face. Need Catra/Two-face to do something good? Coinflip/She still likes that person she hated a minute ago! Need them to do something evil? Coinflip/Shadoweaver did some stuff in a flashback. Trauma, the cheap and easy solution to plot progression!

She only makes sense in that the very flimsy backstory is haphazardly used to justify her being mad at Shadow Weaver and locking her up to going to get her approval to suddenly being smug about her to being locked up lying about losing her to leading another group and being proud of that but suddenly wanting nothing more than to get back at her so she goes back to the people who just abandoned her and schemes against the people who didn't abandon her and then yadda yadda end of reality where she's second to Adora all over but also will flip and go fucking psycho on her instantly. Completely nonsensical but handwaved away because 'oh well she's just got abandonment issues', and some dumbass thinks that's good writing.

Mild childhood issues in this series are just a series of switches the writer throws when they mess up once again and accidentally write themselves into a corner. Her abandonment issues are Two Face's coin, they flip her personality whichever way the story needs her to go.

Someone post the cunt's tweets.

Attached: download (4).jpg (275x183, 8K)

>download (4)
Ok, someone alert this guy's handler

no kill yourself

She's not a m*n.

Now I'm curious. I pirated the show anyway.

its trash like your life

You’re going to reply to yourself soon with them, so

Attached: 1542743111232.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Attached: fixed.png (1356x2040, 2.17M)

Do you think Entrapta would use her hair during sex?

Also pretty accurate.

completely possible if she's good enough with them to use them as transportation and work.

Attached: 1546074335275.jpg (727x1041, 79K)

infected she-ra would have if scorpia hadnt got in the way

Please stop triggering that idiot that screams about mental health and med and bullshit every thread. You know she's just going to cry, again, that someone brought it up.

The creator is a shitty bigot who can't write and who's bigotry is making her work worse, that's been pretty well established and the fandom is already tiny, move on to a bigger target.

Her sword transforms. Just transform it into a strap-on and give the cat the dicking she needs.

That cat is a threat to the universe and She-Ra needs to do what must be done.

Attached: 156582768675.png (1468x2205, 2.66M)

People love Two-Face and his issues though.

Then we need to infect her so she can finish what she started.

Spinerella and Netossa aren't a couple, and they weren't supposed to be one. Noelle destroyed them. Calm down, your Grandma!!

Like, no.

Attached: fully_retarded.jpg (341x276, 47K)

>misandrist
A misandrist wouldn't portray the male core cast member as the most "aspirational" of the crew.

>Interviewer: Is there one character you identify with the most? Is there one character you wish you were more like?

>Stevenson: I think when it comes to the main four characters, all of them sort of apply. I think between Adora, Catra, and Glimmer, I relate to them all, very much in different ways. Bow is a character I wish I was more like. Bow is very aspirational for me in the way that he’s outwardly focused and very community-focused, very much about love and bringing people together and trying to stay positive … and working very hard to stay positive.

>While Adora is aspirational in some ways and also just incredibly relatable in others; someone like Catra might represent darker impulsive and destructive tendencies. I think between all four of them, Adora represents my anxiety and drive and ambition, while Catra is more like the fear and the anger, and Glimmer is the insecurity and the desire to rise up and be a leader, and then Bow is this kind of glue that ties it all together, a person who’s such a benefit to others to be around; that’s kind of the person that I want to become more like.

A man-hater wouldn't write something like that. Wouldn't write the character like that. And you'd know that if you'd seen the show.

Attached: homestar not speaking english.gif (500x352, 136K)

You ugly enough to say "this site is for 50 year-old adults only". You don't give me orders to leave, so cut your dick off, grandpa!!!

The only Retard i see is you being a Xenophobe, Bitch!!!

>And it's getting more boring possibly bout to be more lamer adding more dykes and tomboys in Bad Calart Style.
The most recent ship in the show (Entraptadak) is a hetero ship. You're just getting upset that there's gay people in the show in general. Also, there's nothing wrong with tomboy girls.

Am i talking to a ICE officer? don't think i did not see you doing a shitpost response at me. Put your bullets where your mouth is!!!

If you missed the point of Catra imprisoning SW and don't understand why she did that, even though their relationship was consistently defined since episode one, it's not worth my time to try and discuss the plot with you. You imply that SW being locked up by Catra and Catra looking for SW's approval are somehow conflicting motives, which is stupid, or that Catra lying and manipulating people and then getting caught up in her own machinations is somehow bad writing. You can have whatever opinion you want about the show, I don't care if you dislike it, but don't try to come off as an authority when your analysis is this weak.

Do you even know how poor they are represented in this Calarts unprofesional animation? It's clearly that you don't see them how badly traited are they gonna be in the future, and their tomboys are absent-minded imbeciles

So how drunk would I get if I took a sip of beer every time one of the characters does something blatantly gay and untasteful

>let's rape everyone
That's a m*le mentality, please don't poison this show with your testosteronized brain.

Tell us what you consider gay and untasteful and we'll see.

Not my fragile masculinity!

Bow is a trans man complete with chest binders, obviously. She doesn't count as a real man.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-20-at-11.01.45-AM.png (696x379, 98K)

You probably wouldn't even get buzzed. There isn't much blatant gay and I wouldn't say anything is distasteful.

>how poor they are represented
>It's clearly that
>you don't see them how badly traited are they gonna be
Jesus, you really are an ESL shitter.

Don't make me laugh, Grandpa!! Shit, i'm talking to a poor 60 year-old divorced beggar man (cuz that's exactly you sound like) was this comeback esl to you now?

Wakfu isn't even that good, and ATLA's mishandled finale taints the whole series

Guys, I have a cat, how do I know if she's gay?

Attached: 1565385290725.png (269x300, 79K)

Every male character, even evil white male hordak, is portrayed as competent and with compassion, you're a literal retard if you think this show is misandrist

Yes that's why when she remade everything she had Adora join the horde and take her spot. She wants to be evil and she wants Adora with her. Adora tried to take Catra with her but she refused to go.

>feeds your rancor in your path

Lock her in a room full of princesses

Or its just them showing she won't ever be redeemed and this was their way of avoiding the insanity that was Voltron Tumblr. We should thank them for not letting that bull shit spread and ruin another show.

>soi-ra
>good

Attached: FFDE8D4F-297B-4C2C-975F-C877FCDA94C1.jpg (702x641, 140K)

I'm full /pol/ and I legit think it's pretty good. I watch it with my daughter. I've got no problem with the lesbian shit. They keep it low key so kids don't get it, so who cares.

So how does it feel to be a cuckold? Does it feel good betraying your gender by supporting this misandrist shit?

Are you too busy prepping your bull to realize this show isn't misandrist in any way?

She's pretty decent.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Not my fault you don't understand English grammar. And "grandpa"? That's the best you can come up with?

>If you missed the point of Catra imprisoning SW and don't understand why she did that, even though their relationship was consistently defined since episode one, it's not worth my time to try and discuss the plot with you

Holy shit this user, wow. I've seen some desperate justifies for liking shit, but usually they start with the first point and then say 'the rest wasn't worth my time', not pluck out the middle one and try and defend this one action in a cavalcade of opposite reactions like it was special and proves there was some deeper meaning missed.

>You imply that SW being locked up by Catra and Catra looking for SW's approval are somehow conflicting motives,
No yeah its completely normal for someone to hate someone constantly then smugly browbeat them then attack them then break down in front of them and it just so happens that all these events came about when the plot stalled. What luck that she would stand up to SW at the exact moment she needed to start the stalled plot for the season 1 finale, break down in front of her and accidentally let her out at the exact moment that she needed to let her out so she could go to Adora and get the stalled plot back in gear after Hordak spent all of Season 2 futzing about in his lab, then just so happened to learn of her with Adora and decide to go back to the Horde that abandoned her the instant that Hordak pretty much gave up the whole war thing to focus on his portal with his waifu, and then her issues just so happen to get her to remake the world with Adora still on top when the plot needed resolution and someone with the ability to rewrite reality was pretty hard to write around, for crappy writers at least. All her abandonment issues just so happen to swing her the exact right way at the exact time and in the exact means to get the broken plot moving whenever they completely jam up.

But nah yeah, "Abandonment issues" totally isn't a cheap and lazy plot device. Analysis debunked because weak.

You heard hims. Yea Forums is for pussies and grandpas.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1153x651, 92K)

Then don't tell me what to do and stop sound like an grandpa telling me i'm not cut out for this site. Do what i want, if i would come up with a better comeback, i'll had let you backstabbing me behind by using my words in 3 seconds flat, but guess what i'm same age as you so don't treat me like if i were an wheelchair Stevie

Could you imagine if Catra fear of abandonment meant she was unable to fight Shadow Weaver the first time like it had perviously? Whole season 1 finale never happens. Or if her need for acceptance meant she was afraid to leave those bandits like with Shadow Weaver in season 1? Season 3 never happens. What if her resentment of Adora means she makes Adora devoted to her like she claimed that she was in the snow in season 2? Then the finale ends with her victory. What if she puts herself in charge of the Horde like she wanted to and Adora her devoted hanger on like she did with Scorpia? Bad end for season 3. How lucky they all were that these issues didn't swing that way in those instances huh? Almost like writing in this show is as bad as its animation. Which isn't bad according to the others, but they can't show it because reasons.

>feminzigns and soifies all of the horde into twinks and humanized versions of themselves
>dykes everywhere
>not misandrist
Cuck in denial i see.

>Do what i want, if i would come up with a better comeback, i'll had let you backstabbing me behind by using my words in 3 seconds flat,

Attached: What.jpg (339x611, 95K)

>Then don't tell me what to do and stop sound like an grandpa telling me i'm not cut out for this site.
Haha, what? I told you there's nothing wrong with tomboys, and that you're getting upset that there's gay people in a show, and pretending there's no hetero representation. Then you babbled incoherently with a bunch of grammar mistakes, and I made fun of you for not knowing English. You're going to raise your butt-hurt counter even more by projecting your problems with your elders onto me?

As if i were an 60-year old lonely man like you which i'm not i wouldn't waste my time sounding strictly because disorderly grammar aren't welcome in this universe. I'd highly recommend seeing an doctor for a prescription of your anti-stressing pills

That's your pathetic excuse in assuming false hints by just catching with only one single look, i can clearly understand what you and all anons saying.

You're going to raise your butt-hurt counter even more by projecting your problems with your elders onto me?

Look who's talking, trying to be my and act like my Dad. You're not an grown man, You're SJW motherfucker with dumbass policies.

>the same ass-blased incelis still hanging around threads

oh good, he'll provide some nice entertainment till season 4 arrives

Attached: adorr.jpg (400x295, 20K)

Where your wife at? Probably cheating on you with another woman because she discovered your an hidden predator

Good news everyone! I'm pretty sure they've multiplied from the one twitter autist to multiple incels.

Can you stop pretending people like your show, Noelle?

>incelis

Attached: D80447F5-C6EF-4798-A17C-83315E8D0764.png (227x228, 91K)

woops

Attached: 1541811194800.jpg (1356x2040, 744K)

Writing longer rants doesn't make you any less wrong, my dude.

>this is a scalie household
As far as jokes go there was...clearly...someone with that fetish on the team

Attention: This show is for women and girls. Not m*leoids. It's nice that m*n like it, but not if they drag their toxic rape culture baggage in to the fandom. And if you are a m*n and you don't like it.. guess what? IT'S. NOT. FOR. YOU. The world doesn't revolve around you and your precious p*nis. Sorry, not sorry. kthxbye!

Attached: png.png (800x446, 197K)

Imagine taking the time to not only think this up but type it out and think to yourself, "yeah, this is how I will troll Yea Forums. this is how I can get replies. I'm good with this."
Take like 10 seconds to think about your life bud.

Same but only about 60% ironically

>facebook filename

Attached: 1561823139656.png (94x125, 21K)

Youre trying too hard, dyke

Attached: F757EE51-A099-4875-9184-B34B4CF6FF3C.jpg (405x681, 27K)

>No one could possibly dislike m*n so this must be a troll
Fucking yikes.

Attached: male-tears-no-homo-bro-wh-an-black-ppl-say-1003042.png (500x522, 155K)

Go be a man hating dyke somewhere else.

Is show actually as gay as these screencaps suggest?

Uh not really. That's from an episode where they go to a dance.

why is she looking at him like that

No it’s just two gals being pals

Would Entrapta feed the trolls?

Attached: 17_4-02.jpg (430x430, 37K)

no. none of the MOTU cartoons are as gay as people think. the original She-Ra had higher quality writing than the OG He-Man and this new reboot continues that trend. the tragedy of He-Man is that his cartoons live on toy sales, I genuinely believe that the 2002 reboot had the right idea with taking He-Man seriously but after a while I just got bored with it and wanted the campiness back, it didn't help that the Snake Men were fucking boring.

yeah, and I'm living for all these good lizard people designs

Attached: e5017e9e5d7568d20466e98c5c042b64af5ba780.jpg (672x434, 21K)

catras shtick when fucking with adora is basically go full smug anime girl. so that pic is kind of a bad example. i'd say there's undertones for everything else and like 2 pairings in the show that are actually gay but there not main characters.

Attached: 1546188535183.jpg (883x769, 54K)

As far as gay stuff in the show:
>Adora and Catra love each other (though Catra's a dick about it)
>Scorpia REALLY wants to fuck Catra
>Bow has two gay dads
>There's a lesbian couple that shows up earlier but haven't been seen since season 1

Attached: tumblr_pqmbk1uLfP1y0a3bao2_1280.jpg (1200x700, 76K)

Spinerella and Netossa appear from time to time, usually in Princess Alliance meetings..

Why the fuck weren't they there for season 3's rescue adora arc?

I don't think they even spoke in S2. They're basically props.

Why is it called “Princesses of Power” when only one of them does anything?

they're fucking of course.

I assume at some point they'll do the "spinerella and netossa episode". *Cue wacky music*

I hope whe get more Adora and Scorpia interactions next season, the few that we got were great.

Fuck the catslut, she deserves neither of them

Attached: ado and sco.gif (600x338, 2.23M)

ok i started watching the show, but the first episode has me wanting to strangle glimmer. And people here are saying she gets worse? christ. everything else is pretty decent desu.

Entrapta would not. That's why she's the best girl.

Attached: 3ee974ef-1474-443d-a071-0f713d3dafec.png (1082x828, 599K)

This picture physically hurts my eyes

No user, you'll die. You'll die.

Was there single lgbt representation besides Bow's two dads who appeared for a single episode?

I'm still pretty sure the barely readable text at the bottom scorpia's concept art is "and joining the rebellion"

Attached: scorpiasquare.png (149x189, 47K)

Dont mind me just posting purest ship

Attached: tumblr_pw6hq4ubIC1w4ulffo1_1280.jpg (1280x1740, 795K)

I hope she feels happy there

Attached: IMG_20190814_181318.jpg (1878x2162, 260K)

What is this a scorpion for ants?

Attached: tumblr_pw54kaIIur1u0q7hno1_500.jpg (500x570, 58K)

The readable version cuts scorpia out so this is the best available.

Attached: 5be47dac87a52.image.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

Attached: the best.jpg (798x1097, 95K)

Netassa and her girlfriend. They were the two pinceses that were in season 1 and have just been back round charecters. Scorpina has feelings for Catra.

laaaaaame

Oh wow, laifaggots back, still back to sucking the dick of every bad cartoon this one included eh?

Attached: EE681307-F0C2-4579-BD3B-EC57E029B8CC.png (628x1521, 229K)

>the B-Squad
har har har

Attached: NoeLEL.jpg (1536x2048, 585K)

>and this new reboot continues that trend
>thinking dyke ras sparkle XD humor and shipping shit is good writing

Attached: E154B600-717A-42B6-B235-620BDDB002B8.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

>facebook filenames
give the phone back, junior.

Gummer

He's been rangebanned so he has to phonepost. Imagine that level of commitment and autism. Imagine.

Post the rest.

yeah do that so we can report for spamming.

>acknowledging soi-ra with fan art
dumb gooks.

Attached: tumblr_pvrk0sIJgt1w4ulffo1_1280.jpg (1280x860, 209K)

Looks like its time for another fat boy

>Adora (at least in She-ra form) and Mermista actually have huge tits its just that their normal clothes hide them

nice

Attached: classic outfits.png (1086x616, 738K)

Cry harder

Attached: thegoodshit.jpg (1280x972, 277K)

>haven't been active in these threads that much since the season 2 and season 1 release
>this means he's literally been hounding the threads this whole time and self confirming himself as one poster
I'm having a hard time imagining the kind of person whose that fucking nuts.

Attached: hd63ijkjjfn407aqvy3l.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>Soi-ra fans are this sexually deprived and starved to see a normal female body that they get horny at just the sight of the old She-Ra costumes
Sad. I'll pray for you guys.

We aren't just one person, you dumb schizos. Most of Yea Forums hates soi-ra.

It is unreal, lord knows what else he does with his time.

Been here since 2008
Your whinging only makes me post more

Attached: gag.png (1280x1286, 2.24M)

Attached: tumblr_pvyuhbN19g1w4ulffo1_1280.jpg (1280x904, 290K)

Take your meds

Attached: 309071fb-9527-429e-a2c2-51bdd599c560.jpg (1280x1298, 192K)

>ctrl F "deleted"

Attached: 1555374086341.jpg (500x313, 51K)

MYEAH
It would be funny if it wasn't so disconcerting

Mods confirmed cucks who like spreading their ass cheek for radicial feminism
Oh so youre just a cuck then, got it

Attached: ff2974fb-8665-44b8-bd1d-9f21b690a147.png (1280x615, 289K)

So predictions based on these
>Glimmer becomes queen of Bight Moon but SW is now corrupting her
>Catra now ranks up higher (or ends up usurping Hordak)
>Hordak has gone full depression mode with his portal destroyed and him thinking Entrapta betrayed him
>Scorpia is disillusioned to the point where she defects to the Resistance (Something that will no doubt drive Catra further into NUCLEAR territory
>All this with Horde Prime on his way to fuck up everything

Attached: Dot6h7IW0AAlnZm.jpg (1377x2048, 221K)

I genuinely believe that Shadow Weaver turned good. she clearly has no reasons to do evil.

>she clearly has no reasons to do evil.
General insanity?

>Why would Adora do this?
That's literally Catra´s character

She can still be bitter she doesn't have all the power she wants

Attached: 4dafdb4d-0286-46a9-957d-387e9a2aa1e3.jpg (819x1280, 91K)

>watched some eps so I can jerk off to trap porn more
>all fanart/discussions are nothing but /u/ shit because 90% of the cast are girls with benis in the minority
I'm usually okay because the girls are cute but come on man you can't have [A] on the label but the product is actually [B] inside

Attached: 1551280872997.png (446x460, 112K)

I wish Evil-Lyn had a feminine penis

Attached: 1538369904458.png (500x371, 351K)

>Show with a 90% female cast, showrunner is a lesbian on top of that

I don't know what you were expecting

Attached: dont hug me.jpg (400x401, 30K)

There's nothing that says she doesn't

even if Noelle add a trans character they're not gonna show hir penis because this is a kids cartoon, so why did you expect porn?

>an 60-year old lonely man
>your pathetic excuse in assuming false hints
>trying to be my and act like my Dad.
What the fuck are these responses? Can you even make a single coherent point?

Grab a Russian Roulette and Shoot the Showrunner Noelle

So you want to play Russian Roulette with her?

It's time to put an end to her devilish empire. Spin and start shooting at her brain!!

But that also means that she has to shoot you.

Attached: 1564799711376.png (1280x723, 623K)

As it should be. Calming /u/ is good.

It makes catra a good villain. If she was super cool calm and collected people would judge her harshly and call her a boring character.

The fact that she is horribly flawed makes her interesting.

>she clearly has no reasons to do evil.
She's got no reason to actually change who she is, and she's always been power hungry. Light Spinner episode confirmed this, and Noelle supported that interpretation, saying that that trait in her simply manifested itself differently back when she was on the side of Mystacor. She was drawn to Adora because she sensed Adora had a powerful destiny she wanted to manipulate. Well there's plenty of powerful things she might try to manipulate in Bright Moon if she wants to. The Moonstone and Glimmer's connection to it. She-Ra and the sword. The future of the rebellion itself.

Not if i dodge it first. Break the rules if it is necessary.

>main protag is a trap
>before air there was nothing but trap porn

Attached: 1557759213274.png (887x526, 220K)

>Not accepting defeat in a fair game of Life or Death

Attached: Principal Skinner.png (800x450, 359K)

i'm a fan of flawed characters, especially flawed villains, granted i also love the mustache twirlers but that's different than what we have here.

and yeah i agree with that if she wasn't so insanely self destructive/obsessive it would take away too much.

Attached: 1546197275410.jpg (1199x644, 101K)

Attached: a5a1481b-9e58-4903-97cd-923f489d9332.png (1200x1500, 950K)

It isn't.

Attached: whoisthescaliecharacterdesigner.png (562x671, 437K)

Attached: hellyeahbaby.jpg (1830x1648, 758K)

amazing how Hordak's legs got so popular

Attached: 1562761395440.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

makes me wonder what would Mantenna, Modulok or Leech be doing if they weren't part of the Horde.
maybe they'll be Horde Prime's generals in the reboot

I mean, just look that them. They're so big and blue and built for crushing heads

Attached: 21.jpg (2697x3643, 494K)

Kyle is for his bf only!!

Attached: bestboys.jpg (1280x893, 141K)

Attached: IMG_20190814_214537.jpg (1000x500, 64K)

>durrr burrrr shes flawed see shes like my edgy OC
laifu your taste in cartoons is shit

Attached: the w o r s t.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

For a show as CURRENT YEAR as it is, there are still some good lessons to be learned from the characters in it. The fact that Adorra is a qtpa2t and She-Ra is a literal Aryan Goddess Warrioress also helps.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-08-16h04m38s576.png (1920x1090, 1.66M)

Glimmer is one of the weakest parts of the show, honestly. I'd happily trade her out for any of the other Princesses. At least her mom is hot.

OP here, this is my revised version:

Attached: She Ra WEG - Revised.png (1651x2391, 2.84M)

Thank you, user. I have been wanting a She-Ra version of that pic for so long.

Attached: 1371326090467.png (497x468, 239K)

Now that's what I call quality.

Attached: 1565033628384.jpg (560x775, 48K)

>>main protag is a trap
[CITATION NEEDED]

Wish there were fanart of Perfuma's DFC

>Blonde
>Tanned
>Freckles
>Petite
>Wears cute flowers
>Chill most of the time but probably a freak in the sack

She's great.

You know that Bright Moon inhabitants are living a cozy life when the holding cell is just a spare room with cushions removed.

>ywn be Queen Angella's fuckboi prisoner
>ywn live in luxury in a sparkly kingdom guarded by milf warrior women and spend your days as a socialite and your nights as a gigolo.

Why even live?

>
The only thing that bugs me about this is Adora's green eyes.

Even Kate Leth is shipping Entrapdak, lol.

Attached: EB83miQVAAA4L2C.jpg (1904x2048, 317K)

It's the best pairing by far because it's actually organic and has had time to develop, rather than just LESBIANS

>humanizing people is misandry
Is this the special /pol/ definition?

>lesbian shit
But why?

Is there a trans character? I can’t watch it unless there’s a trans character. Representation matters, and I refuse to accept being excluded.

Everything Noelle writes is gay.

Attached: 1455632529546.png (475x654, 58K)

Who is Kylo Ren's She-Ra waifu?

Attached: lj4.jpg (1242x798, 133K)

Hordak

SNU SNU TIME!

I'll be real with you though, it's on par with George/Lance in terms of it being healthy, if only a few points down. Hordak treats her fairly, allows her to do whatever she likes and when she discovers his illness, only freaked out initially and then calmed down when he realized she wasn't going to use his weakness as a bargaining chip.

Entrapta has someone who doesn't think she's annoying, listens to her and understands what she's talking about. They're both shut in nerds who'd rather stay in a lab all day, than actually socialize.

I find it really funny that the people that hate it and say "Hordak is manipulative to Entrapta", when the show directly states that Catra was the one to bring Entrapta to the side of the Horde through manipulation.

A: "Entrapta we never meant to leave you behind. We thought you were dead."

E: "But Catra said you abandoned me."

A: "Catra would say anything that helps her get what she wants."

She Ra has tied you up and plans to fuck you till you agree to marry her. Do you escape or accept death by snu snu?

Attached: da8c520a78d1a422e80ac266cc7bd7bd.png (800x450, 372K)

based misandrists

Catra since they're both unstable children with abandonment issues. They also got berated by their bosses for failing to kill a girl.

Attached: 6869917-6525721686-latest.jpg (667x960, 54K)

it'll be a miracle if she ra has a good finale. most modern series botch the landing for some reason.

Attached: 1453055699345.png (247x200, 66K)

to be fair, the closer a protagonist is to the person who writes them, the more likely they are to be a boring self insert

cute shit anons

>look at me, i learned a new word today

Oh no! Catra's very angry at you. How do you calm her down?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Qtips, lots and lots of qtips.

Attached: qtips-416x416.jpg (416x416, 9K)

Feliway usually works for me

>Catra will never spray her urine over you to mark you as her territory.

Why live?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>cute shit anons
I think my favorite interaction with Hordak and Entrapta was then they never even directly met. It was when Entrapta was hooking up the Black Garnet to her disruptor machines and Shadow Weaver was trying to stop them.

When SW tried to argue about the princess messing with her runestone, Hordak immediately told his SIC that Entrapta's work had significantly boosted the firepower of his weapons and that she gets to "tinker" with whatever she wants. Which is apparently now him.

SW: "Yo, this princess is fucking my shit up."
H: "She gets to do whatever she wants because I've seen real results from her."

By killing her

Attached: season 4 promo.jpg (720x576, 164K)

You do know there is only 2 gay canon ships. And only a few charecters look like they could be gay.

it's not a romantic relationship anyway, same with Adora and Catra.

Whens the next season?

I am cautiously optimistic. They started working on the show way back in 2016, so at this point it would take a huge fuckup to disrupt the planned overarching story. Most of the time these disappointing finales are the result of either no planning or an uncertain number of episodes, neither of which apply to this show.

We'll have to wait. Season 3 was announced a few months after season 2.

Probably around November/December looking at the rate we've been getting them

Damn, alright, i think i enjoyed this season more than the last one
>Adora death starring Catra
Will the kitty finally be put down?

I think S4 is going to be announced at Power Con.

You mean how good s3 has been. Because the rest is not that great.

Art direction is half of the appeal of a cartoon. If something looks generic, I probably won’t watch it.

I mean you can call the artstyle shit if that's your opinion, but how is it generic? It doesn't look like any other cartoon.

Attached: adora bondage.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Please, more bondage snake lady.

The artstyle is the same pseudo anime that's in every action cartoon. The designs though are pretty 80's even if sometimes they're straight up bad

She wants power and at this point is probably biologically compelled to seek it out. She's not people anymore

Attached: Poor little Light Spinner.png (1657x935, 1.26M)

These two idiots are the best

Attached: Adora and Scorpia's excellent adventure.png (931x521, 469K)

>If she was super cool calm and collected people would judge her harshly and call her a boring character.
But that's Shadow Weaver and people love her too

Attached: ShadowWeaverWinning.jpg (700x1082, 78K)

>>
I have never watched this show but funny that the one main guy i usually see pop up on here who looks like a twink also has gay parents.

One can only hope

>timeskip
>Entraptadak separated for over a year
Pls no

Fuck off with this faggot tumblr shit and go back to >>/lgbt/ or tumblr you blue hair legume ridden tranny.
This show fucking suck s and is in no way to be compared to anything good like ATLA or Wakfu.

Seriously, go join the 40% you fucking subhuman.

She did get the demons removed by She-Ra's sword, but the thing is, the Obtainment Spell was only the result of her trying to obtain power for herself. Light Spinner always hungered after power well before she ever joined the Horde and was already manipulating Micah before he even knew about the Horde ever existing.

Light Spinner/Shadow Weaver has always been doing things for LSSW, she's always looking for a new person to manipulate, and her becoming the Regent to Glimmer after her mother is gone, is a giant red flag. SW might care, but at the end of it though, she sees a powerful orphan to control and now Shadow Weaver has direct access to the Moonstone.

This shit ain't gonna be pretty.

>Until now, the Horde has just been a rag-tag army of criminals and outcasts that Hordak managed to scrape together and train
It looks to me like he has some child soldier factory and indoctrinates the kids of the people he conquers. Scorpia thinks her people gifted Hordak the black Garnet but the flashback shows them defeated and in chains. They have a very regimented lifestyle with regular intensive training and are so sheltered they don't know about basic aspects of life like parties or non-ration bar foods.

Seems the horde is oretty organized, they're just inexplicably only seem to be like two adults in the entire organization. Adora is likely the Ideal Horde soldier, very capable in her duties and swallows their propoganda whole.

God Catra sending her to BEAST ISLAND was such a fucking dick move!
Just put her in a closet or something! The moment Hordack finds out he’s gonna ABSOLUTELY murder Catra.

don't you have a walmart to shoot up somewhere?

Attached: she ra catra date.jpg (750x964, 68K)

Hordak made the Horde out of one broken ship, the fact that this guy can crash land in this world with the few meager resources he has, and not only fight magically enhanced people, a planet that has mechanical monsters from an ancient civilization and apparent landscapes that shifts periodically, but has them on the ropes and demoralized says volumes. And Hordak himself is doing this while his body is breaking down and no one really knew anything about it, until Entrapta seen him pass out in front of her.

The thing that's finally stopping him is She-Ra and she's a literal superhuman goddess that has the ability to transport entire planets.

She not only sent Entrapta to beast island, she lied to Hordak and made it seem the only person he ever trusted, betrayed him for the princesses.

And she even laughed about it when Hordak was denying it. That's cold.

Don't you have a """""vagina""""" to dilate?

Didn't the creator call Lou Scheimer a misogynist pig despite the fact that he created She-Ra for girls to empower them, even though it didn't turn out that way in the end due to Snarf-tier sidekicks?
it's spelled mongoloids

>She did get the demons removed by She-Ra's sword
That's what happened? I thought she just cleared her of some rune stone withdrawal sickness. The whole "consumed by an interdimensional horror" thing seemed too major of an issue to cure so nonchalantly

And I'm not too certain Light Spinner was all about power before shit went south. I think she was ambitious and stubborn, but genuinely thought more power was what was necessary. She only started grooming Micah when it became more obvious to her she would never get the council's approval. Her last interaction with him implied she had genuine affection for the boy and her rants about being held back seemed like more than empty words. Personally I think she might be a metaphor for talented women feeling stifled by a patriarchal power structure.

But yeah, post Obtainment spell she went totally off the deep end

Has there ever been a cartoon villain with a more believable motivation for their descent into madness?

Attached: Catra_She_Ra.0.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Sup

Attached: 2299cb_5879353.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

>polygon.com/interviews/2019/8/8/20754982/she-ra-season-3-interview-noelle-stevenson

>Shadow Weaver is one of our biggest villains, but I think that part of her power is that she serves the Horde, but mostly, she serves herself. She’s always been looking for power. She’s always been looking for prestige and however she needs to get it, everything else sort of falls by the wayside for her. We see that like she’s been cast aside by the Horde. She goes to the only place that she thinks she can. But even though she’s offering to help the good guys, we see that it is still for selfish reasons in so many ways because she’s angry because she wants revenge.
Again, Shadow Weaver is in this for herself, she may care about the people she manipulates to some extent, but her quest for power will always drive her. Maybe she could grow to care more about people rather than power, but it would take a lot of growth on her part to do it. SW may be aligned with the Alliance now, but that's only because she lost power while she was in the Horde and just wants revenge on Hordak for throwing her away.

It doesn't stand out from any other cartoon either. If I made all my character heads ovals, for example, it would stand out. The style doesn't stand out.

Not that that's a problem but it is when the only thing this show seems to have to offer is shipping

kek, i'll be seeing you on crimewatch. why are you still here?

source or no she didn't

>the only thing this show seems to offer is shipping
That must be why season 3 completely and irrevocably killed the show's most popular ship.

I am agreeing she was always ambitious by nature and outright evil as Shadow Weaver, but I disagree her quest for power had the same malicious streak during her Light Spinner days

Lmao

no cartoon exists only to offer shipping, that's on the fandom's part.

Ah, the "isn't that good" excuse

Ah, Glimmer. I hope you aren't angry about that one time I tortured you with red electricity that gave you incredibly painful aftershock attacks. You can totally trust me to advise you as you take the throne in the absence of your mother.

Attached: light spinner will mold that power.png (1280x720, 594K)

She was already yelling at Micah when he upstaged her in magic and accused him of learning from someone else. She then went on to mumble about molding that power when she discovered just how powerful he was. Light Spinner was already manipulating children when she was on the good guy's side, well before she entered the Horde. Her being a manipulative ass was already a feature.

A also think that Light Spinner thinking about using the Spell of Obtainment, using a spell that is widely knows as an evil spell.

Arwen even said, that there was no good in this. I know we don't know much about him and that he was willing to do nothing in the aid against the Horde, but he was right about the Spell of Obtainment being a bad idea and that using it would only brings hardship. But Light Spinner wanted to use an evil spell and manipulated a young child prodigy into helping her with it. She was not a good person, even on the side of good.

If Glimmer gets corrupted, how can she be stopped? She'd be able to teleport away from most attacks.

Attached: EBzvA_iXkAc4tjM.jpg (1080x1183, 119K)

Shadow Weaver literally knows EVERYTHING about Glimmer's powers, and is a more powerful sorceress. If Entrapta gets in on it, then it's overkill.

It simply isn't, sorry bud, nox is based but that can't carry the bad bits

>Who do you think let the princesses in..?
>....
>she wouldn’t..
My heart fucking Aches

It can be assumed that SW would be allied with corrupted Glimmer and wouldn't be the one fighting against her. And Entrapta doesn't have any knowledge of the magic that sorcerers do, or what was the thing that possessed SW.

Oh fuck yes, we need to get a Swede working on this shit
HAN-MAN

Attached: note of how many fucks I give.jpg (1024x755, 98K)

>But she..She wouldn't.
Just him shaking his head slightly and then snarling at Catra when she laughed at him hurt. Then the face he makes as she breaks him even further with her "You can't trust anyone because they'll only use you" speech is what really fucking hurts.

Hordak has deep trust issues and Catra just exploited that for her own gain. She is truly Shadow Weaver's daughter.

>She is truly Shadow Weave'rs daughter
>"I'm not like you"
>"Oh, but you are"
the worst part is that Shadow Weaver KNOWS what she did to Catra, and doesn't care because she has never seen Catra as a credible threat. even when Shadow Weaver was in a jail cell, she knew she could manipulate Catra to her advantage because Catra will never be as much of a Shadow Weaver as Shadow Weaver

When Shadow Weaver was strangling Catra, i half expected Catra to just yell “You never loved me! I was always nothing in your eyes! So what are you waiting for! Just kill me already!”

She has a limited amount of teleports before she needs to recharge

Attached: 6b332eff-c6b8-4dc9-a314-ae7ca205d25f.gif (540x535, 152K)

Shadow Weaver just unlocked her powers though, and I think that user is assuming Glimmer doesn't have to hold SW's hand to do it anymore

Wait were they already sending a ship to Beast Island and Captra just threw her on or did she say just put her on a ship to Beast Island?
Cause if its the first what the fuck are they sending to Beast Island?

Beast Island is probably like Guantanamo Bay and that's where you send the worst prisoners to live out their sentences. The Horde probably already had a ship ready to send out, Entrapta just got sent along with it.

Her dad will save her.

Scorpia deserved better

Attached: ECCr2IbU8AAHwlz.jpg (1486x1823, 154K)

Escape. Catra is my waifu

men should be sentient erect penis penetrating any woman in sight, anything short of this is soification

Fucking good isn't exactly the words I would use to describe it. But it's above average for sure.

A lot of the characters deserved better, but for Scorpia, she didn't deserve what happened to her. She loves a person who will possibly never love her in return, and then slapped and threatened her when she objected to Entrapta's removal.

Is this genuinely good or it's only liked because it's gay? I want to pick this up but I'm not sure.

It's good, nothing fabulous like AtlAB and the action scenes are sometimes hit and miss but the action is still cool(Wish they'd get some animation oversite and fix errors before the show is released, but it's not a turn off for me. I watched REboot and Beast Machines as a kid, animation doesn't bother me). The story is interesting but the first season is a slog though due to worldbuilding and introducing the princesses.

The gayness isn't in your face "GAYS ARE HERE QUEER POWER" but it's treated as a normal thing and not something special. But season two is where things kick off and that's mostly due to the Horde getting much more prominence and the hero cast getting more defined. Season three(actually season 2.5, thanks to Netflix breaking the season 2 in half) is where you get to see some plot points pay off and entice you with more to come.

Again, it's not stupendously great, but it is fun and the character dynamics are fun to watch.

Attached: 48bc844f-05f7-4a18-a464-74cb371d7206.jpg (1238x1280, 211K)

Great, I'll give it a chance. I don't mind the gayness, I just thought that it was the show main appeal and everything else is bland but it seems that I was wrong.

Season 4 on december, possibly early 2020, hold on bros.

Source?

Attached: IMG_20190814_213307.jpg (2480x3507, 417K)

Fuck me, as I checked my source I realized it's written that it's only "likely" to arrive in december.

Fuck I'll take it. As long as we don't have to wait a year

Attached: gayitup2k19.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

November or December seems like a reasonable guess considering we’ve have a pretty consistent 3 to 4 month gaps between seasons

Pretty sure Shadow Weaver is the kind of person who gives you lots of power but not too much so you're never able to surpass her, meaning corrupted Glimmer will have weaknesses.

I just want Catra to have the redemption Azula never had pretty please.

Micha’s alive isn’t he...?

Yes and Entrapta will meet him and they'll escape Beast Island by working together.

Oh boy, i hope Entrapta bitch-slaps Catra when she gets back

hordak and the imp will do that for her

Pretty sure nearly ending reality disqualifies you from getting any kind of redemption arc

Where's my Skeletor bros at?

>Voltron got 78 episodes
>She-Ra will end at 52
If Noelle has Adora definitively defeating Horde Prime in episode 52, is there any possibility the show could continue? Would you want to see Noelle work on He-Man, another 80s cartoon reboot, or an original project after She-Ra?

just watched this show and I gotta say it is significantly better than Voltron. however getting kicked in the nuts is better than Voltron.

its a slightly pastel version of the voltron look.

It aint fair

if it means getting He-Man back on cartoons and with more wholesome character interactions, then yea Noelle should also get He-Man.

I love u... I didnt even realise...

5 bucks says shadow weaver knows micah's alive and will use this to fuck with glimmer.

Neither do I... but just look at them... They are perfect

Hordak looks too good in dresses. Honestly.

Attached: tumblr_pw5gjrKoeH1xxtf2so1_1280.jpg (1280x1643, 235K)

Literally what? Every male except for background comic relief like Kyle is depicted as intelligent or competent.

Tell her Adora is mad at me too.

What makes you think he is alive?

Grab her by the back of her neck, aka any cat's instant off-switch.

When Angella regains her real memories in the distorted reality he also gets his back right as she leaves and tries to tell her he’s not dead but gets cut off

So will Season 4 actually be full length or are they gonna split it up again

Probably just gonna spilt it up again, it’s annoying but at least this way the wait between episodes isn’t that long

>Netflix keeps shoving this show on my face
But I don't want to watch it. I never cared for the IP and I ain't gonna start now.

okay

wat

You can't resist The Algorithm forever

Attached: 1564923808838.jpg (582x425, 32K)

Attached: 759AA60D-5C39-4B01-8555-866EE5B84B52.gif (460x200, 2.06M)

I want Micah to walk in on Shadow Weaver and Glimmer performing the spell of obtainment, and Glimmer's first reunion with her dad has him saying "I have no daughter."

She just want to be loved back

Attached: FSHIT.jpg (616x613, 265K)

Exvept Kyle, and to be fair every show makes ther chew-toy joke character a white guy just to be on the safe side.
KYLE IS GOING TO BE SKELETOR

haha okay for real though when is the sexiest character in the show going to be back?

Attached: whip.png (1288x1009, 791K)

NHYEEAH!

Would like to see Adam & the Eternians for a bit but honestly I doubt they'll do a series. Nu-Ra is great & a very appealing feminist work, but its still a feminist work & I dont see them being really intetested in He-Man, no matter how much of a positive male role model he could be.

I don't know why, but I feel that if they do bring in He-Man, it'll be similar to Superman's Cameo in Shazam.

I thought they literally, legally couldn't reference He-Man directly because of movie rights shenanigans? At best we'll probably see the silhouette of or a silent Adam greeting Adora home as she steps through a portal after the credits of the final episode, but I'm not holding my breath for anything concrete.

Noelle said outright that she wants to use He-man and other MotU characters in the show but the whole rights issues with Mattel and Universal were holding them back. The the show itself could very easily write them in now that Horde Prime is established. We’ll just have to see.

Attached: F7C977E6-B898-40D6-AEFF-9506930F1EB8.gif (480x368, 3.12M)

>>Glimmer's character is all over the place and she is a brat who can't learn a lesson. Glimmer is one of the worst parts of the show, honestly.

Glimmer is only a brat because she clashes with her mother so much. And they clash because Angella was too afraid to lead a rebellion and Glimmer had to go behind her back half the time. Glimmer made some mistakes, but without her stubborn ambition, the Princesses would still be hiding in their castles, and Adora would still be working for the Horde. The last two decisions she made - rescuing Adora with Shadow Weaver's help, and leaving their perfect alt reality to find Entrapta - were against her mother's wishes. In the end, Angella admits that she was a coward and let a bunch of teenagers make the hard decisions for her because, as her daughter pointed out, she was too paralyzed by fear to do anything.

The only way I see Entrapdak being actual endgame is if Hordak gets a redemption arc where he teams up with the rebellion to fight Horde Prime.

iMAGINE this Fellow annons. All of the Horde fell due to one man. All of the world fell in a dark age of savagery....and that man is skeletor.(make him hot dude at first and when he gets power bone him.)

Attached: a38d6959ac1f0256523ede6dd56ef39f[1].jpg (1044x1442, 211K)

>bone him
You, sir, have a deep understanding of the anatomy of a joke.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I want nuSkeletor to go full wizard and have a loli apprentice EviLyn

We can get that actually,,,,if the show has the balls deep into the future. We might even get a collab of a aged- She " I don't give a shit" Ra to Train He-man and gain some support from the /SS/ clans.

My nigga
he muscles are just aesthetic

I get the feeling that IF he actually does show up, he won’t be He-man at all and just be Adam so they don’t take away any importance from the She-ra legend they’ve set up

>Hordak gets a redemption arc where he teams up with the rebellion to fight Horde Prime

Its seems pretty telegraphed that a team up will happen with Prime coming, but redemption might not be necessary as we've seen with the SW team up. Entrapda already liked him and supported his efforts as leader of the Horde, showing no signs of wanting to 'fix/redeem him' outside of making him happy and healthy. She's seems like a ride or die hoe and that's Hordak's jam and possible key to obtaining his own will outside of Prime.

Attached: 1487358919617.jpg (490x490, 36K)

I’m actually kinda expecting that Horde Prime will be dealt with sooner than expected and the Shadow Weaver ends up bein the true final boss of the show

Attached: B37D8896-B546-4CCF-9519-93F66D232CA8.png (500x282, 139K)

Ironically,with how Wakfu shat the bed, She-Ra's better at the moment

You just told Catra that you're breaking up with her and leaving her for Adora. How fucked are you?

Attached: 0d3efe1ffc99a822052f12cc77fc6b13a0967af4r1-640-407v2_00.jpg (512x325, 21K)

>How fucked are you?
pretty fucked, I bet Adora is good in bed

So I have some Entrapta fanart to dump, but I'm missing my favorite Westaboo "Entrapta-chan" fanart. Can anyone help me out?

Attached: entrapta 5.jpg (848x1199, 121K)

He's got legs for days and a mighty need to show them off

Attached: yes.jpg (750x753, 46K)

Attached: 1545547772527.jpg (1200x1143, 283K)

Attached: 1545547541717.png (975x1200, 1.43M)

Attached: stupidsexyhordak.png (1280x560, 203K)

Attached: 1545485055698.jpg (956x580, 57K)

Attached: 1545659997369.jpg (1280x889, 157K)

Attached: 1545547373151.jpg (1029x1080, 121K)

Attached: entrapta_by_elentori_dct17gf-fullview.jpg (800x806, 98K)

Never ever. Do not fear, though, because someone on the team is clearly a scalie

Attached: 56.png (1440x1721, 1.59M)

Attached: EBaAQ56XsAUsuWh.jpg (860x1200, 102K)

>Want to save cute art of my waifu
>all of it has hordak in it
I'm no cuck, this needs to stop

>i ruined a perfectly good meme for no reason at all
as usual OP is a fag

Attached: EBoJUGtWwAAELcL.jpg (1200x1161, 115K)

Beat Hordak up, entraptanon. Fight for your waifu.

Attached: EB0dZjvX4AA6cDQ.jpg (924x1200, 171K)

Don't you want your waifu to be happy?

Attached: IMG_20190806_220502.jpg (1080x956, 87K)

I have a feeling She-Ra threads are going to have just as fun image compilations as /rwbyg/.

Attached: 1565290693477.png (1231x822, 1.1M)

Otherwise

Attached: EB0dZjwWwAASHHm.jpg (924x1200, 148K)

Attached: 1498695892509.gif (480x270, 621K)

Tumblr really did mirgate to Yea Forums

You're years late newfriend, but welcome

Attached: wave.jpg (496x469, 27K)

I will NEVER understand how the original She-ra is seen as a sexist caricature of a woman. She-ra was a completely elegant warrior goddess who could even be considered stronger than He-man due to her weapons. Now she's a CHILD fighting against BUFFOONS.

>body hop into your son so you can fuck your mom

Attached: 1d416993-8ec4-490b-bd19-b0ad8fc918d8.png (538x508, 161K)

Are you new?

Attached: IMG_20190814_213625.png (700x550, 89K)

>sexist caricature of a woman
Who said she was?

Horsefucker here. There is a lot of good action in MLP, but as it is a magical show things often get resolved very quickly or nobody really gets hurt. Only when Tirek was a magical threat did we get that badass DBZ magic fight.

>this is actually the least fucked up way for Hordak to have sex

>how fucking good this show is?

It is?

I want Scorpia to be bisexual. That way, both Scorpia and Seahawk can realize that they're being unappreciated and end up together.

Once they started fucking, Hordak quickly became the king of eating out pussy and no one can change my mind

There's a powercon panel with the writers on saturday, might at least get 1 piece of info.

This show is GARBAGE. The enemies are Team Rocket tier, are all just misunderstood sadsacks or EVIIL, and are about as threatening as a limo dick. The heroes are fucking weak soft babies with no real muscles only the illusion of muscles.
Also Homosexuals can all die in a fire. You got your gay marriage, now shut the fuck up and stop injecting kids with Hormone Blockers you sick fucks.

Attached: 1529620221414.jpg (640x640, 259K)

What kind of coverage does PowerCon usually get? I can't make it but I'd like to see at least a summary of the panel.

>The enemies are Team Rocket tier
Shadow Weaver and Catra are both psychologically complex and really fucking dangerous. Plus we're about to see Fire Lord Hordak Prime.

>limo dick

A shlong the size of a limo?!

Yea Forums was proto Tumblr user

Limo dicks sound terrifying

I know there's a QA session

Attached: EB8DX-mXsAAKVkI.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

reads like something you'd see on /d/ desu.

>Bring obsessed with your heroes being musclebound freaks
Sounds pretty gay desu

Attached: EBy7XRjUEAIxtkA.jpg (2487x2831, 368K)

Super gay

Attached: bd45ea62-f11c-4bff-afbe-f192a60fb419.jpg (989x1280, 158K)

Just self-insert

Attached: 1565415579111.jpg (931x1328, 502K)

I self insert as Entrapta. God she's lucky.

Attached: 15239066.png (842x709, 167K)

I want to marry and emotionally exploit Catra.

Attached: mcgillis-fareed-mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-5.11.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I'm pathetic enough to be in love with a fictional character, don't make me go lower

>Personally I think she might be a metaphor for talented women feeling stifled by a patriarchal power structure
>both systems treated SW like a glorified babysitter and secretary, didnt take her warnings seriously, and tried to strip her of her autonomy.

I dont think SW will betray Glimmer. She's the daughter of the only person besides Adora, that she cared about. They're both similar in that they are willing to make drastic, decisive actions if it was in the best interest for Etheria. Light Spinner originally became corrupted not because she was power hungry, but she was desperate to stop an incoming threat while the nobles sat on their asses.

IF Micah came back, then I can see SW relapsing into evilness and betraying the Alliance. She might see him as a return to stifling patriarchal power that might cripple the Rebellion again, if he outright reclaims the throne from his daughter. He might lecture to Glimmer that, a woman with power and ambition is corrupting and dangerous, like SW. A true queen would temper her power and wait until they're attacked to make a move. Reaction versus Action. The "dark path" Glimmer could take is helping SW imprison Micah, resenting him for being fearful and cautious like her mother, and hamstringing the rebellion while they face a threat bigger than the Horde ever was.

Or Micah could be totally cool with everything and be completely supportive of his daughter being queen and running the Alliance how she sees fit.

It's possible that Shadow Weaver saved Micah from an execution the way Entrapta saved Catra.

Fuuuuck I want to but I'm so tired and it seems I already missed the thread anyway, I'll make one tomorrow if there isn't one up.

Also avoiding looking up stuff the creator of the show said, she has a barely functioning brain and it will hurt the show for you if you let it.

>insert

Hurr

She's good sometimes

Attached: hordakdoesntwearpants.jpg (750x504, 56K)

Well she wrote this show so there's gotta be something good in her. Maybe she's just a massive troll

>Beloved antagonist with utterly amazing VA gets popular but completely ignored in the end despite the potential to have her own series

I don't think they'll leave us high and dry, Noelle will obviously want to use her lesbian powers to pair her with Adora though.

Also I need to request in a drawthread of Azula and Catra hanging out.

Attached: 67587621_2316073738610240_4708879046663625161_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

I have ur mom's vagina to dilate with my cock

She's pretty much made for it.

Attached: 1545613799966.jpg (736x646, 48K)

Why do you think I like this show?

Please tell me you're not still whining about sparing Ozai in 2019

I'd subtly hint that I'm leaving her for Adora if she misbehaves.

Attached: 7c87430ee0c238b180e53a63dcbda1f5.jpg (640x349, 21K)

BELLY RUBS

Also

LASER POINTER

Yeah, I'm getting me some pussy tonight.

I wrote a song for Catra. I hope she likes it.

I've been denied all the best ultra sex
I've been denied all the best ultra sex
I I tried to consume just like a super Catra
I got some dude
How can y'all give a mutha fucka something so good he couldn't say no
You nailed me hard
I love em when they don't give a mutha fuckin' shit
I could have been someone
Instead of falling flat upon my ass
Dig me now, fuck me later
And sing it to the tune of Catra Catra Catra ohhh
Dig me now and fuck me later