Jesus, this is embarrassing

Jesus, this is embarrassing

Marvel TV will be making "MCU" shows on Disney+

Why not just make them a different universe like the Arrowverse instead of pretending to be canon?

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-122026_Chrome.jpg (1076x1517, 845K)

Because these will be produced by Feige and tie into the actual movies

With the actual actors from the movie.

No, only the ones specifically made by Marvel Studios are what you're thinking of

WandaVision, Falcon, etc

This is Marvel TV, with stuff like AoS, Cloak & Dagger, Runaways

For some reason, they are making shows for Disney+ at the same time as Studios

Because they can and have enough money to do it? People will watch anything Marvel, at least if it's somewhat good anyways.

As stated, these aren't the shows you're thinking of. This is the same "production company", Marvel TV, which is still run by Ike, as the shows Kevin ignores.

They will be "Canon" in the same way Daredevil was, which is not really

I hope Daisy finally gets that damn Secret Warriors show they hinted at half a decade ago

I was so excited

Also, wasn't there supposed to be Great Lakes Avengers and Damage Control shows? That even got casted about five years ago?

Perlmutter and Loeb are so pathetic.

Jeph 'Drink till I'm deaf' Loeb made one good season of Daredevil and has been desperately trying to recreate that for years. I'm glad Feige is in charge now, he knows what he's doing and he isn't a lush

>I'm glad Feige is in charge now
He still isn't

These "MCU" shows are still Marvel TV. Only the ones specifically made by Marvel Studios are Kevin. WandaVision is Studios, Ghost Rider is TV, etc.

Loeb from that article:

>Some of those appeared on Netflix, but there are others that live in that category, which are still to come. Then we took a look at the Marvel Universe that was upcoming and we knew that Tom Holland was going to be playing the role of Peter Parker in Spider-man, so the idea of YA, the idea of young heroes was something that got us very excited because it works really well on television.

So they're still gonna be YA heroes and street level, almost specifically because they can get away with the movies ignoring them and claiming canon

>DEADLINE: The much-rumored Cloak & Dagger and Runaways crossover has become official, is this going to be just a one-off even though the two outlets have shared corporate parenthood?

>LOEB: This is something we’ve wanted to do since Season 1on both shows. We hope it’s the first of many. It’s one of the many benefits of having all our shows on Disney-based platforms. It is a shared universe. #itsallconnected!

STOP

>Then we started having the same conversation, which was there is in the comic book world the Spirit of Vengeance, and they are this sort of unusual group of characters, which involve Ghost Rider, which involve Helstrom, which involve Helstrom’s sister, Anna. We suddenly saw that there were three or four shows that we could put together that we now refer to as Adventure into Fear.

Actually hyped

Not Canon

Jeph Loeb is such a faggot. Why doesn't Kevin Fiege ask for Marvel to shut down their live action TV department? At some point they have to realize it's tarnishing the brand.

>but there are others that live in that category, which are still to come.

so there's a chance we might get a low budget Moon Knight show

lmaooooo

Because they'll make more money that way you dunce.

>Jeph Loeb
Disney+ is doomed.

Because they're popular and part of the same demographic.

Loeb is full of shit.I bet the Marvel TV on Disney plus won't be real ips but instead variety shows or talk shows. There is no way Feige would allow Loeb to fuck up his phase 4 with some non canon garbage. The man is clueless.

This "not really canon" thing is fucking retarded.
In comics there are plenty of characters who stick to their own corners of the universe and whose stories don't affect anything else. Exceptions being occasional one time crossovers just to boost sales.

Just because the characters are constantly referencing other stories going on doesn't mean they don't take place in the same world.

Reminder that Daredevil was better than any MCU "movie"

The purpose of shared universes is for the residents to be able to cross over. Otherwise, there isn't any reason to say the universe is the same.

The used the same actors for major characters. Blade and cottonmouth are the same while events from from the film like half of all life dying is not referenced at all in the shows and makes no sense to the timeline. Marvel television is non canon.

>Why not just make them a different universe like the Arrowverse instead of pretending to be canon?
You gotta be a stupid idiot if you don't capitalize on the retardation of MCU fans to get ratings, specially when the iron is at its hottest.

So any comic that doesn't have crossovers is bad and pointless?

Embarrassing for who exactly?
Everyone involved is making a shitton of money.

t. ike

Nothing in the MCU is canon until Iron Man sticks his robo dick in it

By constantly putting out garbage that crashes and burns?

>Great Lakes Avengers
This got stealthily cancelled a while ago, in fact. Someone even asked the would-be director about it and he was like "yeah right". So not happening for the time being.
I do hope they keep the casting for Squirrel Girl, though.

Yeah. By the time the pilot airs, they’re already rich and lining up another project.