BIG DEAL, why am I the only good part of this show?

BIG DEAL, why am I the only good part of this show?

Attached: buttwitch.png (623x457, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
youtube.com/watch?v=X6iJRNHUOT4
youtu.be/ayH8xQ0sMZg
pastebin.com/Hteyuam4
mega.nz/#F!TxtCjQJT!l2MJKoUjbK7WbH1y9NULXQ!ntskiIDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Best thing in the show
>Still has a man's voice

Her face just gives off the feeling that she's pleasant to be around it's so weird.

Are you implying this is a bad thing?

Didnt bother watching the show after i heard reggie became /dyked/, how bad is it?

it's a good voice.

>triple dubs

Attached: Patrick-Bateman-Rolex-datejust.jpg (1480x987, 141K)

Because I read it in your voice, Ma'am.

because you're butt is hot

It's good, anons saying Butt Witch is the only good part are just cumbrains. Reggie's crush is used as a small plot point to show that she's immature still, and it's handled really well in the show and doesn't feel forced at all. I really dig this cartoon, it's the first time I've gotten into a cartoon in years, the characters are funny, the development is realistic, the plot is interesting.

Attached: 1470712959319.gif (370x330, 325K)

>AVEEEEEEEEEEENGE ME!!!

Attached: 1487874468234.png (420x1075, 220K)

It's why I don't watch the show. No man voice to ruin her sexiness and fanart for me since I don't know what she sounds like.

Because you have a cumbrain that only watches children's TV for hot cartoon girls.

Slenderman origin story?

Nah, i refuse to support more dyke shit in cartoons
>cumbrain
>>>/tumblr/

She's the Queen of Numbers.

Ma'am, it may be from your charming personality and you amazing voice!

Its really good, but the amount of LGTB representation is so much it makes She-ra looks like Korra... and Im kinda glad they did it desu because you wont escape it nowadays so it might as well be as blatantly obvious as possible, so you can get used to it quickly and start enjoying the show.

>Its really good, but the amount of LGTB representation is so much it makes She-ra looks like Korra... and Im kinda glad they did it desu because you wont escape it nowadays so it might as well be as blatantly obvious as possible, so you can get used to it quickly and start enjoying the show.
Definitely not watching it now

Trust me, it would only enhance your experience.

>cumbrains
The fact this became an actual insult is hilarious to me. It's on the same level as the 5th graders who are intended to actually watch Twelve Forever.

your loss, many epsidoes are really entertaining. And of course the Buttwitch steals every frame of animation she is in.

You are cowards, both of you.

>, the characters are funny, the development is realistic, the plot is interesting.
more like bland, cliché, and boring

Sorry but i cant enjoy even more carpet munchers in cartoons

Lets be honest. Am I really missing anything by not watching the show? Other than knowing what her voice sounds like (which is probably boner killer) is there anything in the show that would add to her sexiness?

Shut up Butt Witch i'm the cutest.

Attached: 154772563765.jpg (720x1155, 393K)

>"Mindfulness is the toughest of tough guy things"
The actual moment I decided to watch the show only for Butt Witch.

b

Seeing her shapeshifting in action is pretty fucking hot

Attached: BWeautiful.gif (345x376, 667K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-31-23h06m10s740.png (1920x1080, 1019K)

Why is it such a problem to you

Because you're attracted to a man's voice.

>dyke main character
It's done very well, for once.

The moral is not "it's okay to be different UwU", instead it's "you should fucking mature, whether you like it or not". Also Reggie is shown like a inmature childre who throws tantrums.

Still don't get what they were trying to do in this scene. Was that supposed to be a joke?

>w.w.who hurt you?
not an argument

>the amount of LGTB representation is so much
Aside from the bears episode? There isn't that much LGBT bullshit in it. The Conelly episode is more like a innocent teen crush, ya know, some children get attracted to their own genre when they are comming to age, and that doesn't mean they are fucking gay.

DAMN THESE ELECTRIC SEX PANTS!

Who are you quoting

I think the internet is just becoming the place where we stay bratty kids forever.

The modern Neverland.

>All these cumbrains only watching for butt witch
You're supposed to watch for the cute and funny autist who spills spaghetti all the time and makes you cringe.

she's great but so is the entire show.

Attached: 12 forever.png (2491x2359, 2.44M)

She it's rare for her to look genuinely angry, and her smile is actually pretty nice.

>triple dubs
my word what a goddess

Attached: 1565589990270.jpg (1148x693, 53K)

Attached: wide-white-face-wojak.png (250x216, 23K)

This is a show with a transsexual villain with a deep male voice that everyone give a pass to because that ass was fat. What are you bitching about?

Doctor Champion is actually better

Attached: Green_and_purple_(horizontal)_v.1.png (800x600, 2K)

Based.
Anyone got disappointed how Todd's shapeshifting powers got Worf-effected?

triple whats??

Newfags get out

Too bad we'll only ever get one season.

keep it to yourself aidsboy

it makes her hotter

Who's your favorite islander, Yea Forums?

>makes her puberty related to show off butt and boobs
>never does anything related to puberty after the second episode again

it means theyre bi

Dr. Mrs. The Monarch takes offense to that

t. transfucker

>carpet munchers
she's 12.

She probably doesn't even know what a "carpet" is.

Attached: EBeHITJW4AIuO8C.jpg (1864x2661, 469K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Overall enjoyed this show but my god Reggie needs a fucking slap. What an insufferable brat.
I also hate quite a few of the endless creatures.

Butt witch, Estha and Told are all great though.

OHOHO

The only one I really hate is the huge grey one and the dresser drawer with legs. The rest vary from fun to tolerable.

The thing that really bothers me more than any of the creatures are the WIIIIIIIDE square jaws on most human characters

I remember when matt voiced the bogs
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8

Attached: 1484412097970.jpg (569x802, 118K)

Yeah, the difference there is that because it's such a silly and gravely voice it doesn't really matter and it works within your sense of disbelief. Butt Witch's voice is literally just some guy's normal voice. There's no way it could be misconstrued as anything else.

I will, you don't deserve nice things

Collin and Tasty Troy?
They're alright, I can't really hate them.
The only islander I don't really like is Borbo.
Art vandalizing little shit.

Darla's my favorite.

Attached: I'll cut you out!.png (1366x768, 559K)

>This entire thread

Attached: 1495158398815.gif (375x304, 824K)

Attached: 02deaba1640df11d87e62a01dbd25ec377355adf.png (661x550, 28K)

Attached: Cursed Darla.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

>Still don't get what they were trying to do in this scene. Was that supposed to be a joke?

My thoughts are that her parents are super woke and have high expectations for their daughter yet Esther still enjoys stereotypical girl things and that's why she's so unsure of herself all the time.

This is very upsetting.

Oh christ that's cursed

how so?

can someone please burn this image

good lord i feel haunted

Attached: 1565564592396.png (1920x1090, 652K)

Aaayy....

Attached: hah nice.png (642x657, 409K)

I just think cumbrain is a funny jab

Shane always wins

Found this show to be obnoxious and unfunny. I really didn't expect much and was still disappointed.

>Also Reggie is shown like a inmature childre who throws tantrums.
She hasn't thrown a full apeshit tantrum yet. I'm really looking forward to it. Imagine how cute and hot that would be.

The way she moves and poses is extremely hot. It's 100% on purpose.

They don't call her the BUTT witch for nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6iJRNHUOT4
>implying this isn't the sexiest voice

Borbo is relatable but ||Rance||

Attached: brap 2.png (264x392, 133K)

>brap connoisseur shark
I fine fish of good taste.

dr champion and/or tater tot

colin is a close runner up, his logic just almost makes sense when he talks

What is this show and why is it full of LGBTQ faggotry that has to ruin everything and why do you guys like it if it has that shit in it?

Attached: 1539609415558.jpg (400x400, 29K)

i dont think thats what its about i think its more about growing up or something

t. Cumbrain

Can you sell me on the show? That 4 armed bitch is hot not gonna lie but if it's full of that liberal homo shit like steven universe then I'm out

Attached: 1563589926012.png (852x662, 682K)

LGB hardly shows up.
There's a gay couple and the MC has a crush on another girl, but that's it.
The crush isn't even the main focus and doesn't show up until later.
The show's mostly about growing up and that refusing to do so can cause some serious trouble.

RIP basedboi Shane.

I'm bisexual but I think that everything that isn't straight is much more likely to lead to degeneracy and the failure of society and that's why I hate anything LGBTQ+ related in shows because it promotes it and we shouldn't promote that shit AT ALL, especially to gullible kids. Kids nowdays think they're trans ffs. It makes me lose respect towards the people making the show thus making me lose interest. I believe you it's not the focus but it being shown in any positive light is usually not healthy. I'm a semi faggot but I'm sure not proud of it and I don't consider it healthy. Show looks interesting. Is it more for kids or adults?

uh i havnt finished it and so far its alright i think the lgtb stuff just stems from fan theories from tumbler and that BW (the 4 arm lady) is sexualized and has a deep voice so i guess some took it as a tranny innuendo tho i think it more puberty with your voice getting deeper n all....main character is a brat tho not gonna lie overall not bad tho cant tell u much sense im on episode 3 but so far i say give it a shot

I’d like to open that box and have pancakes for dinner.

Jesus why does everything that comes out of his mouth sound so fucking strange and hilarious

Always bet on white.

If I knew how to edit I'd take a lot of the shit that Matt Berry said and dub it over Butt Witch footage.

she's so fucking cute bros, my heart can't take it
youtu.be/ayH8xQ0sMZg
horrendous taste user, just horrid

Attached: 1564945839438.png (938x854, 545K)

>undertale

Attached: 1536545939882.png (469x452, 277K)

Wrong video, user?

>The voice is hotter than the body for me
Am I gay?

I hope you die for posting this

This is you. Masturbtion and years of watching hentai have atrophied your brain.

Attached: 1528268219570.jpg (688x671, 119K)

If you're trying to get people to stop masturbating you're gonna have to do a better job than that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's at the very least bi. It isn't subtle. I love the show and I'm not bothered by it, but the show has gay up the wazoo.

>Was that supposed to be a joke?

In a way? I like how it implied that things can be 'problematic' and still have value and be enjoyable.

how long before Reggie just lets butt Witch grope her?

Masturbation is fine, as long as you don't judge everything by "does it make my peepee feel funny :)"

For people in THIS thread who want the Cunny story
>pastebin.com/Hteyuam4

Attached: 1555259565423s.jpg (225x225, 7K)

not keeping up with the memes, grandpa?

Attached: 1544272161471.png (1920x800, 751K)

Attached: 1565817651651.jpg (342x270, 57K)

Is witchbutt's ultimate goal to to get reggie addicted to 'bating?

When are we going to get the sexual harassment arc

Attached: 1565817764319.png (620x473, 132K)

Seems like something, forcing reggie to grow up to feed off her emotions, anger, fear and lust

Why do you even have that saved, user?

Attached: 1564969147951.png (643x580, 496K)

Her entire character is that she's SUPER into literally analysis and tropes. Saying something like this isn't out of character in the least.

user YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVE NO TASTE IN VOICES

Attached: Volcano George.jpg (600x543, 47K)

Attached: Oh.png (800x1131, 377K)

Time for Reggie to grow up

now this is based

Lets be real
If you were on Endless who wouldn't you fuck at least once?

>mfw I fapped to your wojak pic

Attached: A17FC782-D0D7-4EA7-9D3B-B9B0D07A7F4B.jpg (196x257, 10K)

The men, cause I'm not a fag

Spoilers
I really thought the show was going to end with Buttwitch successfully destroying Endless, resulting in Reggie having to go be a real person in the real world. Ultimately, this is the best result for Reggie and possibly for Endless, if the theory about the inhabitants being humans driven to madness and turned into monsters.
Buttwitch is the embodiment of being an adult, and sometimes adults have to make difficult decisions that seem bad to children but are ultimately good.

I don't think that is a theory, since we see what happens to a person who stays there for only a week. Extrapolate that behaviour by a year and you have the other characters. That island is a living hell that steals souls

That was my point, I guess I didn't communicate well enough. Buttwitch destroying Endless is the best thing that could happen to both the inhabitants who live in constant madness and to Reggie who might wind up the same way if there's no intervention.

It certainly makes it hard to have a good season 2 for sure, without going back on those lessons

Season 2's gonna be a fucking shitfest, I'm calling it now.

I wouldn't put my dick in anything on Endless. I'd pull out and my dick would be a fucking living mushroom man asking me how my day was and he'd try to escape, or whatever I stuck it in would cum acid that would eat the damn thing off or some other fucking horror.
Imagine the worst thing that could happen to your dick other than it just falling off. There you go.

>not burying a fleshlight to get a flying pocket pussy to follow you around

>Felt mildly anxious while burying it
>Flying fleshlight monster pokes at your insecurities and never wants to have sex because it doesn't "feel good" right now
Endless is not a good place.

it's funnier than calling someone an incel.

The wrestlers because I respect marriage.

well no its a layer of hell that can just trap you forever if it wants to, but you might as well experiment

Not with my dick I won't.

Both names were manufactured by discord trannies, of course I the best way to ruin it for them is to make it our own.

That pink triangle one with the soft voice

I wouldn't fuck anything there.
I don't think these guys even have a concept of sex.
They're like children.
Well, maybe Mac and Beefhouse know about it, but they have each other and I don't wanna get in the way of that.

Also one of them would literally accidentally slice your dick off trying to give you a handjob.

Imagine the utter frustration with not being able to find a fuckable hole on literally anything, not even Buttwitch.

It's from a Darkplace.

>you guys are my real friends
What the fuck?
I know she was just upset because she felt like Todd and Esther abandoned her, but damn.

Attached: real friends.png (1366x768, 941K)

Because lesbians are awful people and i hate seeing them forced into cartoons

t. gay

It's still a stupid-as-fuck line

Isn't one of them a parent?

That's very sad.

Borbo has a mom but they don't look anything alike so I doubt they're biologically related.
I can't recall if any of the other islanders are related to anyone else in any way.

does anyone have a high quality copy of the pilot? only thing i can find is the crappy cn uplaod with the bad audio and kisscartoon sites i cant download from

Does he really say that?

I believe that is a woman

Heterosexual stuff IS the norm.
Complaining about it is the same as complaining that the sky is blue.

>he
Yes, she really says that.

Because Buttwitch represents adulthood and all of us have left childhoods behind. Reggie especially is obnoxious because...y'know...kids are obnoxious.

Oh no. I wouldn't wanna be inside any of those disgusting homunculi. Buttwitch is kinda the ONLY fuckworthy being there, but to be honest I feel there's a lever of "in touch with your inner child" I feel you'd have to be to enter endless so I wouldn't wanna besmirch that with long hard exhausting constant fucking of buttwitch.

The best thing for a season 2/final season (Because Netflix) is to do the whole "It's okay to still be a bit of a kid sometimes"

Like yeah you have to take out a car loan and learn what a W2 form is, but you still got that PPG DVD set for when things get rough. And you can get together with friends to play minecraft, or talk about the new shitty disney movie.

Also we'd then have Reggie and the Butt Witch embrace and come together as one after a big climactic battle full of sapphic self-love subtext!

user what the fuck are you on about, this isn't SU or nuShe-ra. Not even close.

I don't remember her saying this.

It's just shorthand for "stop thinking with your dick"

It's in Brown Robert Forever.
She's describing a board game that's considered heteronormative because you're playing as a girl who has to pick a boyfriend.

Ah. I probably missed that line but I really wouldn't put it past her.

Hold on, where can I get the series?

Shane should be the one worried and afraid because he feels like he betrayed Reggie in a way

She did she destroyed the birthday party she set up for Todd

Yes.

That doesn't make it a meaningful retort.

mega.nz/#F!TxtCjQJT!l2MJKoUjbK7WbH1y9NULXQ!ntskiIDY

Attached: AssWizardHandy.gif (611x801, 1.49M)

Why does a retort have to be meaningful? We're on Yea Forums. This isn't a debate. He's insulting a dude on Yea Forums.

PLEASE MY LADY, LET ME SUCKLE YOUR 4 FOOT CLITORIS!

ty bby

Attached: toast bean.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Go to sleep, Big Deal.

I love the way she says "Big Deal".

That was a good one, but I'm talking thrashing around on the floor and screaming til her face turns red. Like a spergy toddler level tantrum.

I feel so bad for her.

because I have only heard of this character. I havent seen any other character from the show. I dont even know the name of the show.

this is Pretty Please, say something nice about her

Attached: PrettyPleasecheckum.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

How? It was full hype back when it was still a pilot.

Attached: reggie unamused.png (764x573, 279K)

>transsexual villain
source?

Why does everybody in these threads like to pretend he was some kind of chad and not just Rule 63 Rebecca Sugar

myself

They feel cheated out of an easy self-insert to pair themselves with the sociopathic ginger loli. They don't actually care about him.