Miraculous Season 3 summaries

*Reflekdoll (Sep. 21st)
Juleka becomes Reflekdoll again. But this time, the supervillain is not alone, and Marinette and Adrien are having trouble with their Miraculous.

*Desperada (Oct. 12th)
Jagged Stone’s guitarist Vivica gets akumatized into Desperada. Armed with her evil guitar, she wants to punish Jagged Stone for firing her.

*Startrain (Oct. 19th)
Max’s mom gets akumatized into Startrain. Now at the controls of a flying train, she wants to realise her dream of becoming an astronaut.

*Kwami Buster (Oct. 20th)
Ms Mendeliev is akumatized into Kwami Buster. She wants to capture Tikki and Plagg to prove to the world the existence of these magical creatures. Ladybug and Chat Noir have to protect their secret at all costs.”

*Feast (Oct. 26th)
When Master Fu’s past comes back to haunt him, he removes the Miraculous from Marinette and Adrien to protect them. But they are ready to do anything to defend him, even to face a sentimonster without their powers.

Attached: Catalyst_-_Header_Image.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

*Chat Blanc (Nov. 17th)
When Marinette makes a big mistake, she must bear the consequences by confronting the one she could never have imagined could be akumatized.

*Felix (Nov. 23rd)
When Adrien’s cousin, Felix, sows discord between Adrien and his friends, Alya, Rose and Juleka get akumatised as Trio Punisher. Can Ladybug and Chat Noir stop the three villains and reason with Felix?

*Ladybug (Nov. 24th)
Lila manipulates all Marinette’s close ones, who turn against her, but an even bigger problem awaits Marinette: she is going to have to face a sentimonster that has taken the appearance of Ladybug.

*Loveater (Nov. 30th)
Marinette helps Adrien and Kagami escape a ceremony organized by the Bourgeois couple for their 20 years of marriage. The 3 friends have fun until Marinette, seeing Adrien and Kagami together, decides to leave them alone, sacrificing her feelings for the one she’s always loved. But during this time, the Bourgeois anniversary turns sour and the couple gets akumatized. Now Loveater, a Cerberus with two heads constantly fighting each other, they devour all love in Paris. Overpowered by this powerful villain, Ladybug seeks the help of Master Fu. But still upset about her love sacrifice, she makes a mistake that will prove disastrous.

*Miracle Queen (Dec. 1st)
Hawkmoth akumatizes Chloe into Miracle Queen to make her take control of all the Miraculous holders. Will Ladybug and Chat Noir escape this fatal plan?

> Kwami Buster
Aka female Mr. Crocker - The Episode

> Feast
Okay, I'm interested.

> Chat Blanc
The obvious lack of episodes with brainwashed Chat on season 3 are suddenly making sense. Well, Marinette fucked big time than ever if she managed get Chat akumatizated.

> Felix
Literally an evil Adrien.

> Ladybug
Another "Marinette's friends are dumb as fuck" episode.

>female Mr. Crocker - The Episode
KWAMIS!!!

Stopped watching early S2. Is it worth getting back to or no?

It hasn't changed much since then, so you're likely not going to change your opinion.

Why doesnt hawkmoth akumatize a mental patient or a convict or something?

Ironically, season 2 had better episodes than most of season 3.

>a mental patient or a convict or something?
Lila is more or less like that.

I'm calling this: Lila gets outed for all her treachery at the end of "Ladybug" and is expelled from the school in place of Marinette, driving her further down the road towards her destiny of becoming the new Hawk Moth.

>Everybody keeps hoping Chat gets akumatized because of something plot-relevant, like learning about his mother's fate or his father being Hawk Moth
>It's actually because Marinette fucked something up again.

Fucking. Called it.

Last bump.

Have not started season 3 yet. Are they trying to make this cartoon more serious? Because I only see it because of how silly and ridiculous it is (Specially Hawk Moth, 11/10 Madman) and when season 2 started expanding on other heroes and different type of miraculous i was not very interested.

Granted, there's only so much a no-plot, villain of the week format can do but is season 3 even more divorced from season 1 than season 2 was?

There's more ongoing plot than Season 1, but the episodes themselves are still monster-of-the-week with inconsistent continuity.

What about the bird miraculous of Hawk Moth's assistant? Do they explained that or was that a one time occasion? From those summaries it doesn't seem like she's doing anything

Asstruc's good think about a good way to get her akumatized.

Yeah, kinda hard to happen because her plot armor is more thick than Alya's body.

At least, the power swap episode is closer now.

They haven't explained much about the Peacock yet, just that it creates familiars from emotions and that the Miraculous itself is damaged and can drain the life of its wearer.

Duusu is supposedly appearing physically in Reflekdoll.

God this show is such a waste of potential.

it's just modern sailor moon

A peacock? In my mind I remember it as a dove or pigeon. I really did not pay a lot of attention to season 2.

I honestly think it's overestimating its potential. When I saw in the old man's box that there are dozens of miraculous the first thing that came to mind was "this cartoon is either going to be cancelled before they can explore even half of those, or it's going to become a clusterfuck and a shadow of what it initially was"

Not that I have nothing against it; I'm sure I'm going to see season 3 and hope it continues to be fun, but I can bet money it's going to become something it can't sustain

Unless this season ends with a major status-quo shift, it won't be able to keep going like this.

it's going to be run into ground.

Attached: badchoices.jpg (500x756, 109K)

>But still upset about her love sacrifice, she makes a mistake that will prove disastrous
Jesus Christ Marinette, can you stop thinking with your vagina?

It's funny how all three of these behind the scene photos were posted within a week and the fandom went "this is clearly from reflekdoll"

Attached: july reco.png (800x345, 680K)

>Adrien doing the Dreamworks face

They could follow the age of their main demographics and age up the cast for season 4.

15 year olds aren't going ot care about a childish capeshit wannabe (and the channel will not allow it anyway), it's keeping the age target forever until it ends, pokemon style.

In general you are right but the last three or four S3 episodes beats anything season 2 has ever offered tho.

Attached: 20190809_163133.jpg (653x358, 88K)

Can you comment more on that, for the ones that have yet to see season 3?

I personally don't think it's going to be anything more than a flashback to show how the Peacock got damaged. Seems to me that the Miraculous is literally draining life from the wearer to power itself, which would make sense if it was damaged and unable to summon its Kwami to power it like it should.

Not entirely sure what you mean. In any case there were plans about live action TV/Movie (possibly cancelled now) and the actors were unlikely to be 14 year olds.

US cape comics have to reboot every now and then as the readers tire and grow up. IN that way it is better to grow up with their audience.

I've seen way too many dumb assumptions and conspiracy theories from generic episode descriptions from fans at this point. The funniest ones were definitely the spanish miraculer description that said cat noir didn't want chloe to have the bee miraculous anymore.

"Even adrien doesn't want her to have the bee miraculous anymore, well clearly she must fuck up hard that even he think she doesn't deserve it." And then the salt when SURPRISE it was because she's being stalked by mayura.

That won't work. Pokemon soft reboots every couple of years by ditching all but the lead and moving to a new location and never referencing the earlier seasons again.

Same with Power Rangers/Sentai Kamen Rider and all the other forever ongoing kids shows, they change the format every year.

In order for MB to do this they'd have to ditch everyone but Marinette after season 5 and soft reboot the show.

She’s honestly the only person in the show who is evil for purely selfish reasons. At least current hawkmoth is doing all this for a good reason, she is just a cunt

And so far, Season 3 has been all about proving how evil she really is. If anything, I'm expecting the season to end with her stealing the Butterfly and taking over.

>In order for MB to do this they'd have to ditch everyone but Marinette after season 5 and soft reboot the show.
Better then to let people age with the viewers. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou lastes 12 years and passage of time was a central point, and it worked really well. So it can be done.

>That won't work.
that will work, it always does. show that "grow with the audience" on the other hand, die quickly after being abandoned by the bored older audience and not fit for anyone else.

It's going to get abandoned either way if it lasts past season 5 because that's about the limit of the age group without requiring a soft reset (and why even bother doing that instead of just making a brand new Zag Heroes show)

However Zag and Astruc seem to want to run it indefinitely as long as the networks will allow and guaranteed new kids coming into season 7 or 8 or whatever are going to be lost and not as into it.

Its just a personal opinion but I meant quality-wise. S3 started a really slow pace and it hit rock bottom with Bakerix. But since timetagger the quality of episodes started to outdo themselves,they started to give less focus on Marinette and more on the side characters and interpersonal relationships of said characters and with that the quality improved a lot and the episodes became much more amusing to watch.

Attached: 1559681184513.jpg (600x600, 71K)

The last info I heard of the other shows is the superhero rapuzel project was listed as a movie by zag's instagram.

Attached: 65574597_229507144674632_1802787090981268209_n.jpg (857x448, 37K)

There is just no fucking way this schedule will actually hold up with no holdbacks.

At this point, everybody knows to expect delays.

Eh maybe not. Season 2 had similar delays but was finished by the end of the year regardless.

I wonder if they are expecting to start s4 right off january like this season. I wouldnt mind waiting a little bit longer if it meant a more consistent schedule.

I feel like that’s gonna happen at the end of the show. Everything gets resolved, dust settles, she picks up miraculous and is new hawkmoth setting it up for the future hawkmoth

So, when does the show get good?

If you're not liking it now, best to not keep watching. It doesn't really get much better.

It's funny how the internet passed around those telequebec airing schedules when that site has already started shifting dates around 1 day later.

It now has bakerix and backwarder scheduled for january.

Attached: telesch.png (764x359, 115K)

>Ladybug (Nov. 24th)
>Lila manipulates all Marinette’s close ones, who turn against her, but an even bigger problem awaits Marinette: she is going to have to face a sentimonster that has taken the appearance of Ladybug.
Wasn’t Marinette supposed to be expelled from school in this episode?

Original french description had that, yeah.

Pretty sure in france "expelled" just means suspended for some days an not "no longer allowed at school". Similar to how the school everyone goes to is called a college in french.

>it's an Austruc gets stepped on episode.

Attached: b4f76534-5b31-4a46-ba72-3c02101b20dd.jpg (1242x693, 90K)

Ms. Mendeleiev has gone from not believing in sentient AI to believing in kwamis?

Well, she does seem kinda stupid.

I want her, user.

Attached: Jinx.png (424x820, 191K)

So this is the for real realsies, totally gonna stick Chloe redemption, right?

Any links for the series in French with subs? Netflix in my country only has season 1, and kimcartoon only has Korean and English dubs

Well, if it's the big season finale, then it has a better chance than any random "special episode."

English has a lot of effort put into it, since it is the International Release. It's not bad. Heck, the team prefers Hawkmoth, over the French name.

Mainly because French has no equivalent for "Hawk Moth".

Yeah, but "Butterfly?" Just literally call him "Hawkmoth." Like "Bonjour Hawkmoth!" Problem solved.

I know, the English dub is great, but I prefer listening to the French dub

I still can't believe this is canon.

Attached: 1543094907111.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Why is Nathaniel always the go to for a butterfly or peacock hero?

Attached: 1538789184541.jpg (1280x1707, 853K)

>
*Ladybug (Nov. 24th)
Lila manipulates all Marinette’s close ones, who turn against her, but an even bigger problem awaits Marinette: she is going to have to face a sentimonster that has taken the appearance of Ladybug.

Is this the legendary false rape accusations episode?

He's so unimportant, even the show itself forgets he exists.

It was before the zodiac were known and the fandom was desperate for him to get a miraculous. It hit peak when alya and chloe were shown to get the fox and bee so large parts of the fandom started cranking out pictures of nino with the turtle and him the peacock. (he's just one of those characters a fandom obsesses over)

Weirdly enough there's barely any pictures of him with a zodiac miraculous.

Attached: tumblr_po6vumMl8s1sdh2xuo1_1280.jpg (819x579, 131K)

>Is this the legendary false rape accusations episode
T-The what?

I can't believe someone is dumb enough to think that Marinette could rape someone.

I mean, if she was alone with Adrien.

She is too pure and innocent for it.

Is this fucking cameltoe?

I still say Prince Ali should have gotten a Miraculous

Technically, I think it was a modeling error, but I wouldn't put it past the French.

Attached: 1554649561138.webm (1068x1080, 1.15M)

>I can't believe someone is dumb enough to think that Marinette could rape someone.
If anything I think Marinette is the most likely to rape Adrien.

He refuses to return to paris after the incident

Attached: 67008745_617770325718647_4193147019954507867_n.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

>Weirdly enough there's barely any pictures of him with a zodiac miraculous.

People don't seem too crazy about him getting the Rooster, but that's the only one left that doesn't have an obvious match.

There's other zodiacs they can draw him with, I just figure if they wanna draw him as a bird then a rooster isn't that far off from a peacock.

We've gotten 5 zodiacs this season and concept of mouse mylene so there's still 6 zodiacs they can draw him with till canon tells them to fuck off.

So apparantly someone leaked some episode summaries of season 4 already. Only 4 episodes but the notable thing is that it mentions Lila is the Butterfly Holder now.

Now I know this obviously sounds like BS, but someone leaked a similar thing for season 3 months before it started which sounded like obvious fakes (Chat Blanc and Felix? Yeah right) but turned out to be completely right. So someone on the inside really does have the episode titles in advance.

Not sure what to make of this.

They weren't leaked, rts posted them and instagram accounts wanting clicks refused to give sources until someone finally posted a link.

RTS was the confirmation but someone leaked that list a month before that, back when we all thought it was obviously made up until RTS confirmed it wasn't.

Couple eps were listed by google. As in if you googled ladybug season 3 episode 2 is listed animasestro. it only went a couple episodes and didn't list descriptions.

>"These can't possibly be true" sounding leaks ended up being real so who knows.

everytime

Attached: fl.png (1289x354, 32K)

Well you have the episode title leaker, who was right, and that guy who was wrong. So trust no one.

Well I guess he got a few things right, as Timetagger really was from the future and implied Hawkmoth gets taken out soon, and Fu really does get exposed in Feast and go into hiding though he didn't give her the box. Or at least that's what seems to have happened based on the episodes after it.

The Miraculer leak is actually false though, and I don't think a VA could somehow not understand the episode.

There's enough truth to it that I could see a production assistant without access to full episodes is the leaker.

Do Ladybug and Chat Noir ever learn each others identities or is just endless villain of the week bullshit?

It's a superhero show first and foremost user villain of the weak is what they do.

>*Reflekdoll (Sep. 21st)
>Juleka becomes Reflekdoll again. But this time, the supervillain is not alone, and Marinette and Adrien are having trouble with their Miraculous.

Awwww shit, boner! Here we go again!

Attached: 1545602975334.jpg (960x960, 87K)

> check this out!

Attached: MToLaCN_S3E09_Miraculer_FHD_DisneyChannelES [MiraculouSubs].mp4_snapshot_13.37.767.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

He has to obtain the miraculouses, not have his agent, say, eat them.

or people just really like evilstrator

Attached: reddit.jpg (960x562, 46K)

Mixing English word in French does not go down well in France.

I still don't get why they went with lédibeug instead of coccinelle, coccinelle is so much cuter

That might be a trademark issue, to keep a trademark you need to prove you are using it actively in all the countries where you have filed for trademark.

>French has no equivalent for "Hawk Moth".
they are called Sphinx in French.

> Gagotor
For a supposedly season 2 episode, that one was sure delayed.

>Farfalla
Wtf if this is real its a huge spoiler

>*Chat Blanc (Nov. 17th)
>When Marinette makes a big mistake, she must bear the consequences by confronting the one she could never have imagined could be akumatized.
>
>*Felix (Nov. 23rd)
>When Adrien’s cousin, Felix, sows discord between Adrien and his friends, Alya, Rose and Juleka get akumatised as Trio Punisher. Can Ladybug and Chat Noir stop the three villains and reason with Felix?

There goes my idea for most dissapointing plottwist about Felix being Chat Blanc.

And thats the moment Chloe realized she was gay.

> Kagami becomes Ryuko again, but Chloe is banned to be Queen Bee, despite Hawkmoth know both of their hero identities
Marinette's bias is sure selective

It's strange because Miraculer sure would make more sense for a power swap episode than anything about Reflekta.

The other leaks still have a chance to be partially true. It isn't as Party Crasher's summary was clear enough to tell Ladybug would be actually a minor character in the episode, for example.

That could also indicate Queen Bee will be back by the end of the season, making you wonder why even ban her if you are going to bring her back half a season later.