How would he do in Marvel?

Attached: 5293B6CB-EE79-4F56-99BC-3F99E474DD49.png (500x560, 587K)

Would bang his Marvel counterpart

Attached: GP.png (517x676, 628K)

That fact that you're probably right only makes me hate you more

>DC: Portrays fanboy as pure rage, destroying everything he touches, even going so far as to attack DC's headquarters, constantly complaining about how everything is ruined
>Marvel: Portays fangirl as having a fun time, going with the flow, fairly reckless but ultimately good-hearted.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1457477030061.jpg (1362x972, 253K)

Ask Geoff Johns

Maybe if they produced a better product, the fans wouldn't complain.

OTP

Prime is an accurate depiction of a comic fan and Gwenpool is what that same person wishes they were like. Go ahead and tell me you wouldn't become a genocidal maniac when given god powers and nobody can stop you.

>gwenpool
>having a fun time
confirmed for never reading comics

Well shit, that'd be hot.

Killing doesn’t seem like something I’d enjoy.

That's what Superboy Prime thought as well.

Attached: main-qimg-6b3a49c7be94fa74e08a23640ae0cb15.jpg (600x946, 306K)

Damn. I can’t imagine becoming a comic book character and just killing a C-Lister

It was their fault

That's actually kind of sad. How could the other heroes not see he couldn't control his powers properly.

Because they were angry.

Because he picked a fight with them and accidentally killed one of their friends. You think they'd stop fighting and have a friendly conversation while Panthra's head is chilling off to the side?

She canonically like unstable maniacs like him, he fit all her tastes.

Perfection.

This was one of the first DC comics I've ever read, and I never thought DC could be so brutal.

You don't belong on Yea Forums then.

Sentry kills him and that's the end of it.

Prime is just as unkillable as Sentry. Prime has survived getting atomized and even punched an alternate future version of himself and survived getting paradoxed out of existence. The only way he was beaten was getting grounded in his home universe. Then he got his powers back and tried to kill Didio.

Attached: prime and didio.png (1158x1200, 3.18M)

Should have let him.

>getting atomized
??? the time trapper bullshit?