twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 02.jpg (1988x3056, 1.92M)

Attached: 03.jpg (1988x3056, 2.21M)

Attached: 04.jpg (1988x3056, 2.04M)

Attached: 05.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: 06.jpg (1988x3056, 2.49M)

Attached: 07.jpg (1987x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: 08.jpg (1988x3056, 2.1M)

Is that tentacle coming out the dogs ass?

Attached: 09.jpg (1988x3056, 2.78M)

Attached: 10.jpg (1988x3056, 2.21M)

You think that dog even has anything resembling an asshole now?

sure looks like it; i mean they may have intended it to look like a tail, but nah visually it reads differently

Attached: 11.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

Fittingly enough, the host of that symbiote gets a fat ass as well.

imagine the guilt

Attached: 12.jpg (1988x3056, 2.31M)

Attached: 13.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

Attached: 14.jpg (1988x3056, 2.36M)

Attached: 15.jpg (1988x3056, 2.36M)

Attached: 16.jpg (1988x3056, 2.48M)

Attached: 17.jpg (1988x3056, 2.44M)

Attached: 18.jpg (1988x3056, 2.43M)

Attached: 19.jpg (1988x3056, 2.19M)

Attached: 20.jpg (1988x3056, 2.51M)

Attached: 21.jpg (1988x3056, 2.52M)

Attached: 22.jpg (1988x3056, 2.67M)

Looks like I was right:
+ Dad, Riot.
+ Mom, Agony.
+ Billy, Phage.

And now, I guess Sadie will become Lasher.

Attached: 23.jpg (1988x3056, 2.44M)

Attached: 24.jpg (1988x3056, 2.14M)

Attached: 25.jpg (1988x3056, 2.63M)

does it ever pay off to be a concerned neighbor

Christ almighty

Attached: 26-min.jpg (3975x3056, 3.2M)

Such a happy family.

We Texas Chainsaw Massacre

So are these symbiotes just role playing or what?

Attached: 27.jpg (1988x3056, 2.14M)

Attached: 28.jpg (1988x3056, 2.78M)

new Hybrid?

Attached: 29.jpg (1988x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: 30.jpg (1988x3056, 2.33M)

Wow, this isn’t an enjoyable read at all. Thanks for the storytime though, I guess.

Fin.

Not gonna storytime Absolute Carnage: Scream #1, but if someone else wants to they can.

Attached: 31.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

The fuck, bring back the Spider-Man eyes for these symbiotes.

Attached: 32.jpg (1988x3056, 1.83M)

Neat. Some nice thing-esque horror in here.

So, I was right. Sadie became Lasher, right?

yeah, I miss the shitty palette swap designs too

Reminder that dogs can't eat chocolate so these symbiotes likely already had a massive body count before this.

Attached: 33.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Thanks, OP.

>thing-esque horror
The horror of the thing was that anyone could be infected. Random body-horror is not thing-esque horror.

Yes, then she will have her spine ripped out.

I'm not so sure. A family of symbiotes? That sounds wat too interestingly creepy to just bump it next week.

Dude, it's even got the fucking dog.

Can somebody storytime the scream issue too?

So they're going to New York to get their spines ripped out? I don't understand

Carnage needs some kills. They can find new hosts anyways!

Dude, it abandons the dog fucking immediately and the dog was only there because it was already an established fact of the Marvel universe that the host was a fucking dog.

They have to, their big brother is too influential.

I am honest to god sick of Events and Symbiote-shit

Nobody has a gun to your head

>why yes I come into threads about things I'm sick of and whine, how could you tell?

Attached: 1556310420787.png (237x261, 76K)

Meant for

Fuck Knull. The life foundation symbiotes would never behave like this normally. They wanted to kill Carnage.

You don't know that.

>attacked by eldritch tentacle monster
>Ask your infant daughter for help
The hell?
Wife/ex? Sure
Telling kids to run? Sure
Asking kids to save you from the monster? Nah, I don't buy it

is the dog okay?

It lives inside Riot.

3 guesses

>we packed a snack in the cooler

Delet this comment, that can't be true

>remembered that Agony has acid spit

Neat.

That was horrifying.

This is how you use symbiotes that aren't Venom.
Fucking alien parasite assholes.
Nice story, thanks OP.

Too bad, it had Knull bs that came with it.

Will they be alright after their host is killed? The symbiotes will remain unharmed right?

But it was fused with Lasher.

user please.Fusing a dog and girl is not good.

>muh Knull

Knull is referenced once in the story and it doesn't effect the quality of it in the slightest.
You should try that on some other thread, maybe making another much needed outrage one.

I got that reference.

holy shit

Attached: max.jpg (541x190, 33K)

I am sad about the dog.

Attached: RCO021_1468898926.jpg (1041x1600, 511K)

I'm honestly surprised Peter Parker hasn't committed suicide from the sheer guilt of having single-handedly introduced one of the most dangerous species in the universe to Earth and all the mountains of corpses that followed because he couldn't recognize a fucking clothing machine.

despite how popular the symbiotes are their only supporting cast and villains just seem to be the D list symbiotes

Yeah, you can see the families actual horrified faces poking out of the suits.

>Sadie still has some control
She better not fucking die with the rest of her family

If it makes you feel any better, his immediate response to hearing he'd have to deal with symbiotes again was to try to get shitfaced.

That was pretty cool. I just wish Marvel would quit fucking naming new stories after old ones, that shit is retarded.

Spider-Man eyes > Dreamcast face

But this is Absolute Carnage, Not Maximum Carnage.

>when your family getting infected with symbiotes is better than divorce

Just say no to helmets!

Well this was fucking horrifying

Maximum, Minimum, Superior (fuck god that was bad), and Absolute. I like it

Superior was a good Wizard and Klaw story

The new Lasher design is fucking horrifyign, honestly.
>Sneakers coming out of th ebottom
>Dog head for a face
>If you look closely you'll realize that it's not the real face and it's more just a second mouth for it, the real face is in an anguished expression

Attached: holy shit.jpg (1560x2080, 566K)

fuck, i didn't noticed the small legs coming out of it until now.

>The dog fused with the little girl
holy shit

Attached: 192381290.gif (300x200, 1.6M)

I'd rather read Evil con Carnage.

So how are spidey and venom going to fight this? Carnage is the ultimate sue villain.

>Still no Scream storytime

this is some good body horror right here.

Nice job letting that dog go, Deadpool.

Where and when did we pick up all these symbiotes?

I remember Venom, Carnage, Toxin, and Anti Venom... who are all the new ones?

Attached: EBno6lnXUAIdn1H_1.jpg (322x315, 25K)

The only Separation Anxiety I care about is pic related. My LCS didn’t even order this book or Scream.

Attached: 9DE0760C-0693-4009-BE62-286A523CB9EB.jpg (480x360, 62K)

Because Marvel sucks and their books don't sell.
Marvel is a movie company now. Unless it's a movie it bombs.

>New

These came years before Toxin and Anti-Venom, senpai. These came in like '93-'94

I used to rent this game and play with my brother. He'd be Venom and me, Spidey.

Peter Parker literally is in many instances a tragic hero and I have rarely seen him truly happy and not perpetually stressed

>all that metal shit
Why are symbiotes so badass?

I agree, but it's what is appropriate for them being possessed by a dark god.
Hopefully they go back to having the Spider-Man type eyes after this story wraps up.

Attached: 88966683-AB05-457E-AE4C-9168A9053275.jpg (1242x1830, 843K)

Tragic hero doesn't mean what you think it means. The term refers to Greek tragedies. Heroes in those tended to be colossal assholes that got hoisted by their own petards.

Peter doesn't ever really play the tragic hero.

They showed up in Lethal Protector before Separation Anxiety

To be honest I don't like the strange worm tendrils/intestine looking stuff going through them except in the case of Riot.
He really needed something to set him apart design wise from Venom besides being chromatic blue for a long time now.
The rest of them were ok with their designs already.

Attached: GAWD SPIDY.png (579x1083, 690K)

I still have the holofoil Lethal Protector mini
Didn't even know there was a golden version until I got to be an adult
Glad they aren't as variant crazy as they were in the 90s with all the special embossed versions

What was he supposed to do? Just walk with the dog to some government facility? He had other stuff to worry about at the time.

This is a peak Zoomer post right here.

Oh no, the DCfag and his overshipping company are still seething.

Kind of hot

He’s perpetually stressed and is always at conflict

Nice dubs, post it if you can

And that's not what tragic hero means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragic_hero

I'm 32.
Sorry for not reading every Marvel book.

Somebody has an Oedipus complex

Bump

Jesus man, this was pure horror, I feel so bad for that shitty family, and I really liked those kids too.

Attached: image.jpg (966x875, 1.33M)

Most of the Absolute Carnage books have been like that. The Doverton one, Andi's reintroduction and that scene with her relative splitting in two. This event has been almost entirely horrific. Only the Scream mini was your typical tie-in fodder.

So. I only know them from Deadpool vs Carnage event. I thought they are good guys.

The Sadie girl looked really sympathetic. I would root for her if she was a MC on some adventure manga or something.

>Bitch, I don't know what you're saying, just get me a damn Snausage

And even then, Scream got a family "murdered/eaten" by her.

So yeah, this whole event is kinda dark for the usual Spider-Man style.

The Mercury Team were a black-ops team, the only reason they were able to keep their symbiotes in check was because they weren't able to regenerete fully after they got defused from Hybrid the first time.
Now they are back in full force.

Why was there a lighter in the bathroom?

Smoking on the bathroom, lighting some matches to remove the smelly shit smell

Edward?

No one will argue otherwise

Maybe it's just because Cates is writing the main story, but this seems more like a Venom event to me than a Spider-Man event. I just hope that either Carnage or Knull gets what's coming to them at the end. It'll be pretty depressing if the worst that either of them get is reimprisonment after so many civilians have been killed so horrifically.

Pretty sure it's a Venom event. They even reactivated Red Goblin so spidey deals with him and doesn't steal the spotlight for the final Carnage fight, unless he fights both anyway.

I guess they eventually started to starve, or the Knull influence fucked them up.
Hope they regain control and express sadness about Scott and the dog.

All of Venom's offspring can be directly controlled by Knull's influence
Venom is the sole that can't be because it almost killed itself killing Grendel and destroyed its codex connection to Knull.

As far as I see, either the whole family dies, or the whole family survives. These four symbiotes can't go by temselves after all this.

There's another even starting in November/December and people are speculating that it's a proper Knull Event. Absolute Carnage is the horror story starring Big C himself, but it's just a prelude to a big KNULL crossover with every other cape. Remember that Knull himself has yet to actually show up in the present day, and he's not a part of Absolute Carnage.

I thought the general assumption about the December thing was Mephisto shit, probably with the Avengers?

I highly doubt it, there have been rumors that this is going to be a Mephisto event, with a new TPB coming out featuring him in random issues

She becomes the full Hybrid instead.

Too soon user. Too soon

>I guess they eventually started to starve
I should fucking hope. Dogs can't eat chocolate. The alternative was human brains.

What do you think Sleeper's doing with all this Knull bullshit happening?

Sadie was the last to fall, but I believe her willpower must the strongest, so I don't think she will accept something like having the four symbiotes and none of her family.

By the way, I just thought about something. Do you remember Arachknight from the Infinity Warps? He's a warp between Spider-Man and Moon Knight; and just like Moon Knight, Arachknight has an identity crisis with 4 different parsonalities in his head.

If Spider-Man's time bonded to a symbiote is adapted to the Mergiverse, I believe Hybrid would suit him much better tah Venom. I mean, Arachknight has 4 personalities:
+ "The Knight": Moon Knight's side.
+ "Friendly Arachnid": Spider-Man's side.
+ "CEO Peter": Adult Peter Parker, arrogant at Tony Stark's style.
+ "Scientist Peter": Traumatized Peter who deals with pain using science.

Well, how about if in the Mergiverse, The simbiote bonded to Arachknight ends up crazy by the 4 personalities and ends up splitting in four?

There's still a long event to go.

What would Agent Antivenom do in regards to Knull? Be controlled by him or cause him harm?

With a symbiote on couldn't they just process it instead of sending it through the dogs digestive system?

The Antivenom suit most likely wouldn't have the DNA codex in it.
So cause him harm.

Nah, Symbiotes are weak to Poison.

Yeah, Anti-Venom was more like a "pseudo-symbiote"; a creature that looked like a symbiote, but it wasn't.

You know what?, something just crossed my mind. If they try to take Flash's codex too, maybe they will accidentally end up resurrecting Flash and restoring Anti-Venom. Then, Flash could become an important part to stop Carnage.

Weird this is a Spider-Man spin-off.

Ironically, if there were any Poisons left on Earth, maybe they could be used to stop Carnage, Knull and his army. Problem is, since these new symbiotes are attached to corpses, could the Poisons hurt them?

Jean has her memories back and is powerful enough that she could probably reconstruct at the very least her Poison from scratch just like she rebuilt her body after she died. They could call her.

At the very least it could eat Carnage again.

Alternatively Peter could get a sample of Poison and call Ben to use his clone tech to revive it. I'm sure SHIELD or somebody would have a sample.

There is a poison left on earth, he's just been left in limbo.

Hudson's still a Poison so he may factor into this, but who the fuck knows.

Bump

That cover is bullshit false advertising.

Is US Agent alive? A bunch of his limbs are from an alternate reality venom, so he should have a codex

How do you figure? It’s following the symbiotes from the original Separation Anxiety and Carnage USA, in the book the are being influenced by the calling of Knull

Also the daughter was having separation anxiety because her parents were splitting up

And the Symbiotes kept throwing her feelings in her face and saying that's what drew them to her family

Who did it better?

Attached: Kennel-Thing_Profile_1.jpg (800x800, 264K)

I’m torn, on the one hand, Carpenter’s version was more real and it ate like four other good boys, the Marvel version feels like they paying homage to the original, but rather than eat a kennel full of doggos, it just ate one...and a family.

All this symbiote hosts remind me, how is Cletus gonna rip Logan's spine and get the magic symbiote juice?

Attached: de22aa0769932e1044a4efc5642e73fd.jpg (571x810, 109K)

>inb4 little girl becomes the new hybrid when the rest of her family fucking dies

>emotionally vulnerable eldritch loli symbiote

Attached: 1559744836057.png (399x479, 415K)

JAMESON, NO!

Jameson, YES

Attached: 1540940841300.png (166x197, 103K)

I'm talking about the designs of the symbiotes man. I wanted to see them look like that in the actual comic. Comics always doing that bullshit. For what it's worth, the new designs are fine.

Antivenom wasn't even technically a creature either. It was suped-up white blood cells in the owner.

wait wait what the fuck, just how many books/series is this absolute carnage stuff leeching into?

There's no way the Knull event isn't endgame for Cates Venom run in general, so we're a ways off.

Imagine the smelle...

I've never thought about what symbiotes smell like but now I'm curious

Carnage has been described as smelling like both "slaughterhouse sweat" and (less eloquently) "puke".

Gamora once commented that an evil alternate Venom smelled like tar and rotten eggs.

I wonder, will Malus show up in this? He's half symbiote now, so who knows what will happen with him.

Jimmy was mentioned by the Marvel news shilling for Absolute Carnage, so he may factor in the main event or a tie-in

Peter.

What.

The.

Fuck.

You let everyone down here.

>read the Scream issue
>Andi moments from death
MARVEL PLEASE NO

Attached: Andi n Venom.jpg (1080x900, 643K)

the real face is the mouth thing, the hidden face is from the little girl

She’s going to be the new host for Scream after AC ends, get ready for a punky goth Scream

Attached: image.jpg (577x733, 339K)

I'd prefer the black and white color but I suppose I could settle for some vibrant yellow.

Attached: RabbitMania.png (2700x3000, 1.58M)

I kinda hate both the original designs and new ones

If they intended to kill her off, I'd have thought that they'd just do it in Funeral Pyre. Unless they really wanted to giver her fans a hard kick in the groin by giving them hope that she'd make it.

I would too, but the Classic Mania look is basically just She-Venom with Sonic quills. Having her become Scream allows her to retain what made Mania so awesome while also adding the possibility of having both Patty and Donna’s minds speaking to her through the symbiote. I gotta say, I’m pretty damned hyped

Attached: image.jpg (1293x2970, 871K)

I like the Sonic Quills, honestly. Gives her that goth chick hair style even in a suit.

Attached: Andi33.jpg (2048x1707, 762K)

Which is why it makes more sense for her to take on a symbiote like Scream, which is known for the hair.

And you thought Katie Power with Venom was something.

So someone want to fill me in on the whole spin ripping thing?

Was this something in the Venom comic or a Carnage book?

I dunno. Maybe if a good artist can give it justice I'll like it. Just have to wait till then.

Attached: Andi n Flash 3.png (964x703, 266K)

At the very least, it was talked about in Absolute Carnage 01. I guess it's to extract the codex.

It began in Web of Venom: Carnage Born, but it was first brought up by Maker in Venom #8

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1880, 3.21M)

Ass? I thought that was his red rocket at first glance

Entire books are being created just for this event

>knull
every time, börk börk

Attached: 1382801725005.gif (228x128, 1.75M)

It was the neighbor

You look at that comic and tell me it isn't inspired by the thing.

Don't forget the Hell Mark and Scream's colour scheme

same jesus

Flash Thompson was a badass Venom

really loving the page layout in this issue

>Yea Forums: "WAAAAH GORE BAD COMICS NOT FUN"
>also Yea Forums: "this is some good body horror right here."

Bump

>Yea Forums is one person
>All comic books should have the same art direction as a character/series that classically has a lot of body horror

>Andi's reintroduction
Which book was that in?

Web of Venom: Funeral Pyer

Patricia becomes her new mom.

And then dies horribly like everyone else she loves.

They show his body in , though.

Unless it's pieces of him.

Wait, I thought The Knight Personality came from how 616 Peter would go wild if pushed far enough ( Ex: Back in Black Storyline ) and each personality is based off aspects of 616 Peter's personality.
Speaking of Secret Warps, I read Arachknight 2-issue story and I want to read more about him. Which comics should I read ?

No it wasn't, there was no real atmosphere which is the only way to do horror in a comic. And the tryhard fancy panelling was dumb as shit.

delet this

Would be nice, but I’m convinced Patty is going to die by the end of Absolute Carnage
I disagree, the paneling did a great job working with the spiraling theme of sanity slowly spinning away, aside from a few dead panels I found the art work to be great, had a very Texas Chainsaw meets Carpenter’s The Thing. It might not be a traditional styled horror graphic novel, but it certainly fits the bill of just being a horror comic.

The Secret Warps annuals from last month

Specifically the Arachknight and Iron Hammer issues had a decent amount of focus on Arachknight

>Andi has to act as a new mother figure to little Hybrid symbiote girl
imagine

It's not like the dog can understand, kid, why tell it your sob story?

Thank you for the tip.

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.79M)

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (880x2208, 879K)

Complete reading order for the Life Foundation symbiotes:

-Venom: Lethal Protector #1-6
-Web of Spider-Man v1 #118
-Spider-Man v1 #52
-Web of Spider-Man v1 #119
-Spider-Man v1 #53
-Venom: Separation Anxiety #1-4
-Planet of the Symbiotes parts 1-5 (not directly related, but important for plot reasons. Helps explain the Along Came A Spider backup story a bit)
-Venom: Along Came A Spider #1-4 (in the backup story)
-Venom: The Hunted #1-3
-Venom: Tooth & Claw #1-3
-Venom v2 #15
-Carnage USA #1-5 (this is when the Mercury team shows up)
-Deadpool VS Carnage #1-4
-Absolute Carnage: Separation Anxiety #1
-Absolute Carnage: Scream #1-3

>Andi starts out a punk
>Goes through her problems and gets hell powers
>Becomes heavy metal
>Probably loses/represses hell mark
> Becomes Screamo