Amazing Spider-Man #27 storytime

Wherein Spidey's Spider-harem beate him up, we find out who Randy's been banging all along, and some autist will sperg out about SJWs.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-000.jpg (1988x3056, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scryfall.com/search?q=(artist:kev artist:walker)&order=released&as=grid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-001.jpg (1987x3056, 2.45M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

>Randy's been banging all along

it's MJ isn't it

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.71M)

Would have been nice if Boomerang and Lady Octopus had been in their old costumes in the flashback.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.88M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

That's not what mansplaining means.
I love how retarded the ladies are.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Gotta be Felicity.

That's got to be one of the lamest reasons to not kill the superhero when you had the chance that I've ever heard.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.83M)

Isn't that the whole joke of the arc? That Beetle's team are just a bunch of ineffectual feminists?

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

Yes, but if you read the last storytime it was too subtle for some retards.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 027-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

Well technically, if you feel you can beat up Spider-Man, you get somebody like Fisk to pony up a hundred million, THEN you go kill Spider-Man.

oh boy, I can already see the usual retards seething and spamming this all over the board

You really think these C listers want to deal with Avengers heat? You kill Spider-Man, every hero and Venom is going after you

now spiderman jobs to bunch of cosplayers

I'm just waiting for the Whiny Bitch to whine again

Attached: PabstBeagle.jpg (850x687, 113K)

When is Ben Reilly going to show up and help Peter?

Nice, thanks OP-

Why? Doesn't every one know that her father is Tombstone?

Wait, May doesn't know Peter is Spidey again or is she just playing along?

>Beetle gives a big shpiel about personal empowerment then immediately betrays her gang assumedly to sell Boomerang to Fisk

It's like people don't realize how horrible of a person she is and the only difference between her and Fred is that Fred is way quicker to betray others and she hates him for it.

Technically, he only lost because his ally Boomerang fucked up. Also, each of these villains has individually held their own against Spider-Man before.

fucking Fred

That's why I knew that Beetle had to be the one dating Randy Jr., the drama between Tombstone and Randy Sr. over their kids dating is sure to be interesting.

Tombstone would probably find it hilarious, Randy Sr. probably won't be too happy about his son dating a criminal, regardless of who her father is.

Thanks, OP!

Electro's cute

Is this before or after the Symbiote plotline?

I'm more worried that he thought a team of super-villains were trying to rob a homeless shelter. No one is that evil.

I’m really have fun with Spencer’s run. I hope Scorpia and Shocker meet up again, because they had fun together

hehe

ASM will directly tie into Absolute Carnage. This is just the calm before the storm.

I'm convinced that 75% of them got it but pretended not to be smart enough to grasp it so that they could act all triggered like the bunch of right-wing snowflakes they are.

Is Janice Lincoln's secret id public knowledge?

Look how detailed his analysis of the situation is, he's obv. tried it.

She's been arrested several times, so it should be.

>crying about autists crying about sjws before anything happens

cringe

Lady Octopus tho

Oh great, more NIGGE-
>Beetle is half-eggplant
Eh, whatever, I don't care.

>What'd I ever do to you?!
>montage of them being complimented
Current year and you aren't allowed to talk to women in a bar

I love Kev Walker's style

Gotta get those cans from somewhere.

Do you think Spencer wrote this as a joke making fun of woman's perceived oppression? Because that's certainly how it comes off. Well played sir.

>Hawkeye constantly hits on me while I'm trying to murder him.
AHA HA HA SEETHING

That last panel is what Bendis said and looked like when he interviewed with DC.

What's there to seethe about? Isn't Beetle a hispanic or something? I recall her being brown-skinned in Superior Foes, right?

Yet she was able to work as Mysterio's attorney so apparently not.

She hasn't known since One More Day.

Okay, what is going on with the arm wrestle joke?

Why the fuck do these characters have such shitty origin stories and motives for being supervillainesses?

The only one that has any fucking business in this line of work is Scorpia, an actual escaped god damn mental patient given a super suit. The rest are just thrill seekers or crime junkies. Fuck's sake, most of these women are rich and/or extremely professionally qualified. Peter needs to just break their arms and legs and ask them nicely to retire or he'll keep doing it every time he catches them.

Honestly the biggest piss off is Beetle. She wasn't even fucking wanted. She beat all the charges against her in recent history. Bitch, retire. You've never had an evil plan succeed and you're a high paid practicing attorney.

God fucking damn it Marvel, be less lazy!

Attached: rage.png (550x537, 276K)

I really love this. This really puts a smile on my face

Since last issue he seems to oscillates between satire and sincerity in regards to feminism. Pretty good.

half black

Rhino's confusing Scorpia and Scorpion (Hulk's daughter), a completely fucking justifiable mistake.

Attached: Carmilla_Black_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_626_0001.jpg (690x1403, 316K)

Spencer probably operates on the logic of "she's a lawyer, so she gets off on a technicality" either that, or Tomstone and/or Kingpin make her criminal charges go away.

Thank you OP

Beetle's always been a thrillseeker, see was a lawyer before committing her first crime.Ultimately all super villains are in it for thrills and/or ego.

The street villains actually win something

>Ultimately all super villains are in it for thrills and/or ego.
Sandman's been mind controlled to be evil. Rhino's in it for revenge. Shocker's in it because he regrets the mistakes of his past but doesn't want to die in prison and can't get honest work.

Attached: Tanya Laughing.gif (250x250, 69K)

I love this entire run. Genuinely!

This idea that no one is half as smart as they think they are, yet everyone is twice as smart as anyone gives them credit for is really funny to me.

Peter routinely falls for the projectile disguised as another projectile gag because his spider-sense doesn't identify the kind of threat and he stupidly assumes he knows what he's dealing with if the sense doesn't tell him it's a fuckhuge explosion.

IIRC Taskmaster got him with a knock out arrow in their first matchup. You would think he would learn by now.

Bro it’s great because of how mundane this is. This is literally a female upstart business. There’s a damn 401k. This is funny. Relax.

I don't have a problem with the premise. I have a problem with the villains they chose for the premise (or rather just the villains in general). I like the premise.

so they just leave a vulnerable spider-man and don't even rape him?!?!

Attached: 1542083776073.png (290x290, 40K)

Odd question to have to ask, but do they know who their parents are?

The joke being that the worst Fred has done to half of them is being a sleaze.

Beetle's entire shtick is that she'd rather be a supervillain than a highly paid, successful attorney. Also White Rabbit has had a longer supervillain career than all of them, even if she's not good at it, and is mostly in it for shits and giggles (she also might not be exactly right in the head either).

>It's a Peter is going to betray the trust of his friends to further his professional career episode

I'm certain. That's probably why they are keeping it a secret from everybody.

>Beetle's actually trying to backstab Kingpin and she's just backstabbing everyone else to get to him

I prefer my Spider-man villains to all be friends when they aren't trying to kill each other or leave each other to die and only hold grudges if somebody sells them out to the authorities.

>mansplain
Yup, FemBeetle's an idiot.

Why would Randy do that?

I like how the artist draws Spidey's eyes. They look so Ditko-esque.

Thanks, OP. I wonder if Randy thinks that Janice is reforming, or if he just finds dating a supervillain hot.

Kindred's got his eyes on Ben and all the other Spider-People, so he'll make an appearance at some point. Right now, he's probably just taking it easy in Vegas and thanking his lucky stars that all the damaged soul bullshit is finally behind him.

FUCKING NIGGER

I forgot how annoying Spencer can get sometimes

Now that's an interesting development

What did Spencer mean by referencing THAT?

I wouldn't be surprised that this was some childhood crush/Romeo and Juliet thing with them considering both of their fathers were friends.

A nigger dating a hispanic half-nigger. What's there to be mad about?

I prefer my heroes to win against all the odds.

Pass. Spider cucks will never get a good run.

yikes
the state of marvel

>casualfags knowing she's half beaner
user please

I rarely read super hero comics, but absolutely loved Superior Foes of Spiderman. Should I start this run seeing The Fix is dead? Is it as good as Foes?

its not as good as foes but its worth checking out

I'll give you Sandman, that's motivation type 3, mental health issue.
Revenge = ego.

Taskmaster isn't a street villain though

superior foes make a cameo, but overall it doesn't feel the same. occasional funny moments.

>Revenge = ego.
Revenge relating to you dead loved one isn't fucking ego. It's love.

I didn't say he was. Technically he's an antihero. Boomerang (in this specific situation) isn't a villain either.

Miss White rabbit s old costume.

>all their drinks are different and match their personas
It's the little details like this that separate a good comic from a great one.

Love = ego.

It's fun to say the N-Word

I saw Guardians 2 and that's just not true.

>Randy Sr.
???

I like that Scorpia's idea of good time is pounding back five shots at once, god bless that trainwreck.

He meant Joseph

This looks like some 99 cent walmart bagged comic from the fucking 90s that no one read.

How does he not know or notice the bitch with bright glowing electric eyes who is front and center and only remotely dangerous villain there?

Also I miss female Scorpion. She's has a really interesting backstory and place in Marvel.

>Hulk's kid
>mutant
>totem
>AIM, Hydra, and SHIELD
>not even a villain or a hero, just a random self-interested super

I have no idea why Marvel doesn't do more with her.

How many kids Hulk had? I swear Bruce and Logan could have weeks of shit talk about who had the worst offspring.

Oh shut up Electra.

Oh shit they put liv into the comics now?

Attached: 53D4B0CD-FC01-4CAC-8411-5BAECF391F19.jpg (426x527, 32K)

Im so glad i dont read marvel comics, this is just contributing to the racial divide instead of fixing it.

They redesigned Carolyn Trainer to look like Liv.

Logan wins that contest by a landslide. Anyway Bruce has 5 kids and 2 clones.

Okay.

Okay this got me, good job Spenser.

Holy SHIT are their dads going to lose their entire minds.

What? No, what the fuck I thought Yea Forums was COMICS & cartoons

A black dude rebounding with a half-black chick after breaking up with his Jewish wife?

Beetle's WHOLE ORIGIN is being a well off daddy's girl who goes into crime for the high. The whole point is Tombstone wanted a better life for her but she wants to shoot people with comically large guns. That's the JOKE man.

>I just love violence.

I respect it.

And my whole point is jokes don't make for compelling character motivation.

That's your shit opinion, not a fact.

This will ruffle a few feathers. GOOD!

Man, "mob boss's kid who gets into the life despite the boss's wishes." is an old, respected crime story. Like obviously the Beetle is no Michael Corleone but there's nothing inconsistent about her motivation. You could absolutely tell a compelling story about a person who was born soft but obsessed with being hard, to the point of consistently making bad decisions because she thinks that's what tough, scary people do.

Like it goes back to the gun, where she refuses a normal sized weapoin as 'a girl's toy' and demands a bazooka she can't lift outside of her strength enhancing suit. One was a gun you can use basically any time, cleverly disguised and easily hidden. One was a doorbuster that has no real practical value for supervillainy outside of one big shot before someone takes it away from you. She picks the big gun entirely because it looks like something someone'd tell her not to pick and says that's feminism.

That's a good hook! It is an interesting flaw for a super-villain to consistently go for big, flashy shit because fuck you dad practicality is oppressing me, and one a clever hero can exploit to win the day. That's what you want in your super villains.

No, Scorpia has wanted to arm wrestle last issue too

Why would it ruffle feathers?

If it were daddy issues, I'd consider it a good backstory, but she does nothing to tie her villain to her father. She doesn't try to show him up. She doesn't try to work with him. She doesn't try to take over his operation. She has rarely dealt with him at all and never willingly. She's not even in the same field of villainy as him.

Also that conflicts heavily with GOING TO GOD DAMN LAW SCHOOL.

Who would have guessed?
Even without the town bicycle AKA mary whore, Spencer still can't write for shit

And there he is.
Seriously, how fucking sad is your life for you to do this?

Attached: (You).png (519x522, 350K)

Read Superior Foes #7, it spells out her motivations.

How many quips per page does this thing have, for fucks sake?

78% of the average Spider-Man book.

Fucking Spencer
You know how to get in that last page twist.

oh hey ottley is back next, nice.

>Beelte is half black/half latina

kek. Seething, and you don't even fucking know

I'm so glad it wasn't Black Cat like some anons were thinking, so that alone makes me not give a shit about this

What happened to White Rabbits old costume and where did this new one come from. come to think of where'd Lady Octopus get her new costume.

Attached: Lorina_Dodson_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_605_0001.jpg (1280x1963, 522K)

Lady Octopus is just a weird attempt at spider-verse synergy even though the two aren't even the same character.

I don't understand why the conservative spergs wouldn't like this arc. There's pages and pages of Spiderman beating up women

Look men just aren’t allowed to explain anything or sit comfortably ok.

That is the same costume, but with pants. Here is your in depth explanation of where her new costume came from.
>Oh man it is kind of chilly today, I better put on pants over this.
There you go.

Thanks for the storytime!

I'm just curious why her costume was changed when there was literally no reason too. if it ain't broke why fix it.

Attached: tumblr_pqbgiuXj201ru09bvo4_500.jpg (500x485, 130K)

>a homeless shelter is a pointless place to rob
>DON'T MANSPLAIN HEISTS TO ME
confusedblackmanwithquestionmarks.jpg

Lol

I’m not complaining. It looks way better

Isn't Doc Ock fully on Superior Spider-man now? So shouldn't Lady Ock be the actual Doc Ock now?

Based Fred.

The point is that the Syndicate isn't trying to rob the shelter, Beetle already knows it's pointless, they're there to capture Boomerang.

Wow, Boomerang is sich a terrible person!
Spidey should let them kill him.

Remember when Boomerang would kill people in cold blood?

Wait...does May not know Peter is Spidey now?

Okay, gaserang, funny, but remember when 40 hears ago Spidey installed filters on his mask so he would never get caught by surprise gas attacks again?

>what kinda professional doesn't like alliteration
Kek

Yeah but everyone in the superhero/villain community knows he's Doc Ock and the guy still keeps death rays in the sky and recently beat the shit out of Terrax. It would take a massive pair to try and take that mantle.

Isn't that Beetle the one that was married to Ringer?

Fuck you Beetle, you also betrayed everyone! You don't get to play "holier than thou" card

Good taste.

Holy fuck you're right. There this BIG drama between Tombstone and Robbie, lmao

Does Randy and Beetle even know?

She no longer remembered it as of OMD, remember? Unless somehow she learned it again and I didn't know it.

Timeline compression.

That's the fucking joke. Along with one of them complaining about Hawkeye hitting on her WHILE HE'S TRYING TO KILL HIM.

Also, for all Janice is about "woohoo empowerment" she just sold all them out to the Kingpin and doesn't give a fuck about them. She's just as big a piece of shit as Fred is, but believes herself to be better than that, and yet still ends up as humiliated, reason Fred angers her so much.

People don't get jokes now. At best they pretend some randumb meme is funny.

>Along with one of them complaining about Hawkeye hitting on her WHILE HE'S TRYING TO KILL HIM.
To be fair, that IS workplace harassment which IS a problem.

#MeToo

OH SHIT THEIR DADS!

I forgot about that history for a minute.

>Peter trying and failing at being a male ally

Isn't both Peter and Spider-Man hands off due to scary demon centipede guy/girl saying so? I know for sure Kingpin is not allowed to hurt Peter can't remember if it was extended to Spider-Man

I thought Lincoln was a black albino why is Beetle white, I am so confused. Anyway can't wait for the outrage over two minor characters hooking up due to perceived race baiting.

Isn't Tombstone albino because of the shit that gave him his powers? Also she doesn't look white there, she looks brown.

She's just being obnoxious and the comic is framing her as such. They're in on the joke.

Pretty sure he was born albino. Robbie was the only one not to give him shit I think. Been awhile since I read anything with Tombstone though. I guess she does look somewhat brown, do we know who her mother is? I never really followed Beetle that much.

I'm sure Beetle at least knows, Randy's kind of an idiot, bless him.

I love it, some classic Spider-Man relationship drama.

I hope to fuck she's doing this just as a huge "Fuck you, DAD!" misguided feminism thing. Really bring her whole character home and cement it as a big joke.

This whole issue

Attached: 11502750.jpg (500x224, 32K)

Spencer has never revealed who her mother was and will probably never do it, she was probably just a rando.

I imagine it's this but with a Puerto Rican woman

Attached: FJCOy9.gif (320x213, 520K)

Mansplaining is literally a man explaining to a woman something she already know about, so it's actually an apt use of the word.

>she already know about
There's your problem

The weird thing, instead of being hyped for fallout I can't help but laugh and think "Randy hit that as hard as Tombstone hit Bruiser."

...homeless people will rob homeless shelters

Racelet.

This....will end badly...

Racelets, all of you.
Get fucked, your recessive genes are proof you deserve to be replaced.

She know how to do an heist, though.

>trying to pull the "if you really want to hurt me, kill that civilian instead of me" trick again
goddamnit Fred

Attached: fred.png (1018x749, 1.4M)

The most offensive and horrible thing Fred did was in that Jackpot mini but thankfully Marvel hasn't referenced it at all since. The people Boomerang killed are no different than the ones Frank killed (mostly).

Because if she did that she'd simply being coasting along because her dad's influence. She also has a good and loving relationship with her dad, and doesn't want take over his organization or show him up. She's not above bringing him in to help her out either, both before and after becoming a supervillain. Seriously, she's one of the best developed and realized villains of the past decade, and you're just having a Byrne-tier sperg about her not matching what you think the character should be.

>dating what daddy hates

"Dominican pitbull" is the only clue we got.

>mansplain

I expect dozens of angry replies to this image within the hour.

>"What kind of professionals don't like alliteration?"

Attached: morgan freeman.png (532x398, 367K)

>"We've defeated Spider-Man and have him unconscious here on the ground!"
>"So we're going to kill him now, right?"
>"No, we're just going to leave and assume he won't come back and beat us later. That never happens."

Brilliant.

>spiderman
Like you give a fuck
Lurk more

>That's not what mansplaining means.
Let's look at 2 definitions
>the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing.
>(of a man) to comment on or explain something to a woman in a condescending, overconfident, and often inaccurate or oversimplified manner

>man
check
>to a woman
check
>condescending or patronizing
condescending is defined as patronizing. patronizing is defined as "apparently kind or helpful but betraying a feeling of superiority"
>you don't have as much experience as me
check
>overconfident
It's Boomerang so check
>inaccurate
They aren't there for a heist, so check
>oversimplified
Debatable, but I'd say X. That said, we've already confirmed mansplaining by this point, so it's moot.

Yes, that is mansplaining.

Everyone on this page deserves to be slapped.

wew lad

You have to keep in mind at least one of them is mentally ill and the rest are flaky shits with their own interests. If you let them have ANY free rein during missions, it will be like herding super cats in the future.

Set aside that she's planning to betray them all so that makes literally no fucking sense. Are we sure this isn't some long con for Beetle to go straight or use Spider-man against someone? She's usually not against going out of her way for senseless violence without regard for efficiency. She literally had a punch up with the cops rescuing her from a kidnapping when she wasn't even a wanted fucking criminal in her last appearance. She literally could have walked away or surrendered.

Johnny Storm alone solos the whole syndicate and he would go for them HARD if they killed spidey.

You know, being someone who's been doing this longer than her entire crew put together, I think Boomerang's got a right to hand out free advice to a pack of fucking rookies.

Most of them aren't. White Rabbit, at least, has been at it for a while.

>I think Boomerang's got a right to hand out free advice to a pack of fucking rookies.
Everyone has a right to mansplain. It's a free country.

Also has been is right. He's not even a villain any more. He's shlumming it with Peter. Clearly he had a successful villain career.

1983, she's probably the oldest in Janice's clique. Fred's been running around since 1966. He's an asshat, but he's got seniority.

That's beside the point. They aren't rookies, so yes, it's manspalining.

Advice sure, just dont be trying to get in their pants at the same time because female supervillians are fucking nuts.

There was an old story like that, Hobgoblin and Carrion defeated Spider-Man, and tried to get Hammerhead to pay them to kill him.

Beside the point. It's like being polite. you aren't forced to do, it doens't means you can't be pointed out when you are being rude.

It wasn't an arguing about the right to manspain.

But... that's exactly what mansplaining means.

This is what she used to look like.

Attached: asm406.jpg (1821x2800, 969K)

>It wasn't an arguing about the right to manspain.
>I think Boomerang's got a right to hand out free advice to a pack of fucking rookies.

I legit feel bad for Scorpia, I think alot of super heroes assume every female villain will be there Catwoman. Plus the fact they're villain already gives more credit to the hero.

>He objectified me as I was robbing a bank.
Then don't rob banks, in a one piece

Attached: ed1e5b58b2f175f7c42a24a8a2f7d2f5.jpg (757x1080, 93K)

Post here was for the two posts.

I read it and Spencer's Spider-man is about as bad a take on Spider-Man since JMS's Sin's of the Father story.

He's fucking terrible.

>I thought Lincoln was a black albino why is Beetle white, I am so confused.
She first appeared in Brubaker's Captain America, he didn't give her a real name or any information about who she really was. She then appeared in Superior Foes, where Spencer wrote her origin and made Tombstone her father. Her earlier appearances had established her looking white before then.

I think what my Fem-non is really trying to say that the Syndicate is an obvious portrayal of incompetent women doing bad things to people who are trying to pick their lives back together and then to have those said people turn the other cheek and even try to help the women is considered to good for the poor girls. They need to fall on their own before they can learn anything.

Would you want a Deathlok Spider-Man sent after you?

Beetle is just half-albino so she looks light sometimes.

I mean for all we know Tombstone would be a lighter skinned black man if he wasnt albino combo that with a light skinned mother and there you go.

Or it just is makeup.

>Brubaker's Captain America,
Issue?

She was robbing a food bank.

>making out with a super villainess Janice
Good taste
>making out with super villainess Janice while she is still in her costume
Goddamn boy, that’s some top shelf taste you got there!

What if Spidey watched them fuck haha wouldn't that be awful?

Only Bunny is the original character. Everyone is lady version of existing male villains.
How many times a male took the mantle of female character? Only one I know is wasp.

The relaunch, I think it was vol 6? It directly followed the "grand finale" of the previous run that renumbered to #600. Zemo wanted revenge on Bucky because he thought Steve had been unfair with him when he wanted to reform, while welcoming Bucky with open arms (He didn't know Bucky was brainwashed).

If anything it's just Toombstone's karma catching up to him
>When you've been in the business long enough to know costumed goons like your baby girl are doomed to be fodder for some bigger villain, cosmic event or god forbid Franked

>Only Bunny is the original character. Everyone is lady version of existing male villains.

You'd have to dig deep to fill out a roster with original female Spidey foes
>Panda-Mania
>Shriek
>Coldheart
>Calypso
>uh....Mindblast?

Anyone got any other names for the list?

Holy shit. That was covered in her issue

Attached: RCO018_w.jpg (1008x1600, 504K)

Mans blinded by supervillain pussy and probably just wants to pump and dump which is a surfire way to die horribly

607 and 608.

1) how does Spider-Man know May Parker?
2) shouldn't collapse and go into a coma at the mere sight of him
3) when will Amazing Spider-Man be readable again?

>ceiling Spidey is watching you smash

>probably just wants to pump and dump which is a surfire way to die horribly

Oh, like Beetle's not used to it already.
How many guys has she fucked since her debut?
Override, Iron Man, Ant-Man, I'm sure there was at least one other one.
She's probably gonna pump and dump him

Get better bait.

I wonder how often that happens to Hydro-Man.

Blitz from the New Enforcers in Web of Spider-Man 99. What do I win?

Joystick popped up about the same time as Carolyn Trainer.

Thats exactly the reaction they want.

Attached: 2bb7be0dd03a53545935f3e3dc39f7f22d152439.png (222x341, 28K)

I'm out of the loop of comics but I'm so glad kev walker is working in big titles like spiderman

guy is a beast of an artist: scryfall.com/search?q=(artist:kev artist:walker)&order=released&as=grid

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 10K)

Y'think he has her keep the suit on
>tfw you're dating a super villain and spend $6 million on a decommissioned Mandroid suit so you can RP "inspection" day on the Raft
Worth every penny

I've never even heard of her
Congratulation on your d-list expertise

>So pathetic that Bullseye wont even kill your Gf
And Bullseye loves killing peoples girls

for the combined power of shelectro and beetle it sure didn't do much, not even tear spidys costume

I think that's a Bullseye LMD
Been a while since I read the comic thoguh

it was a LMD

Cool thx

Attached: RCO023_w_1465789226.jpg (980x1600, 491K)

>Kill Spidey
>But spend the rest of your short miserable life running from Johnny Storm, Daredevil, Black Cat, Wolverine, Deadpool, Green Goblin, Doc Ock and probably even Frank
It ain't worth

>Johnny Storm, Daredevil, Black Cat, Wolverine, Deadpool, Green Goblin, Doc Ock and probably even Frank
>that many people would want to avenge Spidey's death

That gives me warm fuzzies

it's all a joke, hopefully some writer will come along and have these wannabes run into an actual villainess maybe titania

>The same artist that did Goblin Grenade and Kitchen Finks is now drawing Spider-Man
Now I need a comic with art by Seb McKinnon

People give him a lot of shit but he's got some of real deal friends, it's only the X-men apart from Wolverine that truly hate him but they're cunts so fuck em

Norman and Otto wouldn’t exactly want to “avenge” him.

Kaine and Ben would also murder the shit out of them.

Technically Spider-Man is friends with Angel, Cyclops, Beast, Iceman and even Jean Grey liked him.

When was the last time he interacted with them anyway? I think Beast treated him like shit when Spidey was a teacher for those young mutants and that goes against all their previous meetings.

Sometimes I wish writers read comics. There are a lot of heroes that were his friends but fell for the "spider man sucks" meme recently

The Cuckoos like Peter. So do Iceman and Firestar. Plenty of the X-men like him.

Based retard

Isn't it later cause of sliding timeline?

Johnny and Daredevil had Peter on their shitlist the last time they interacted.

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1041x1600, 559K)

The cuckoos interacted with Peter? Strange combination, when did that happen?

maybe in this run but in spectacular they are still thick as hell

They were good by the end of Hunted.

I don't remember. I just remember he ran into them while dealing with a random crime and they scared him.

Johnny is just quoting Star Wars.
Now, I've never read this comic to have context, but to me, it reads like Johnny giving Spidey some banter.
DD looks pissed though. What happened?
I refuse to consider Firestar an X-Man. She's an Amazing Friend, a New Warrior and an Avenger first, second, and thirdmost.

>What happened?
Peter continues to not have a publicist.

Iceman wouldn't even vouch for him in Spiderman and the X-men he's a shit "friend"

What dumb mother fucker wrote this garbage

>Johnny is just quoting Star Wars
Then he'd have a smug or snide expression. This is just the writer having him quote a movie

George Lucas. More technically Ryūzō Kikushima, Hideo Oguni, Shinobu Hashimoto, and Akira Kurosawa.

Fred? More like Chad

What is it with Scorpia and arm wrestling?

Attached: gotta show the ropes to this rookie.jpg (954x548, 155K)

God damn it Randy. At this point I'm amazed at how you're not even trying on spandex suits

Her prefers taking them off.

You know, for a guy that can literally magically sense threats, Peter sure has a lot of current and former supervillains just fucking show up at his place of residence.

Holy shit does he fuck them all into submission? This is like endgame all over again.

>threats

There's the operative word
Boomerang and Beetle are not fucking threeats

His roommate entering into a relationship and tossing his ass or moving out is. Rent isn't fucking cheap.

Here's your (you), now get lost.

To be fair, if they fuck around and kill Spider-Man, they'd basically be killing themselves.

>Someone corrected me on something science related even though I pioneered it
She's apparently not aware of how science works. It doesn't matter if you wrote it, if there's a problem, someone's going to correct it.

>Their dads
>Randy's roommates
this is going to be great

should had been called the sisterhood of the travelling spandex

You sound like an absolute fucking mongoloid using the word snowflake so wrong. And I have no idea why you are trying to trigger Facebook baby boomers here of all places.

she's a mad scientist. Of course she doesn't know normal procedure.

t.right-wing snowflake

Electra's slowly growing on me, but I still miss Electro.

Serious question: Do ANY of these ladies outrank their male counterparts?
(I feel like the answer will be a resounding no, but I'm curious as to whether or not anyone genuinely likes one or two of them more than the guy version)

I’m liking Trapsta more than I remember Trapster, tho I can’t remember him all that well.
If I’m being honest I was never a big fan of Mac, even when he was the host of Venom, so this female version is kind of fun.
I love Beetle and Electra already, and Abe hasn’t been Beetle for a super long time, but Francine can’t hold a candle to Max in my opinion.
The odd ball out is lady ock, who I can’t say I give too much about.
Rabbit is the only one who didn’t rip her gimmick off from a guy.

Trapster is treated as a joke now and even back then, but ne wasn't only "muh glue lol". When he used several different traps and gadgets he was actually pretty cool.

Meanwhile I know nothing of this new girl. Is the original paste pot pete dead or something?

>and Abe hasn’t been Beetle for a super long time

I actually miss Abe.
>tfw he was never popular enough as a villain to come back as Beetle, and even if he did, Thunderbolts fans would spoil it with clamoring for Mach-whatever number back
Feels bad

>2019
>It's wrong to approach a woman.

This is what feminazis have done.

Women, apologize.

To be fair...it's Fred.
They all know Fred, and they know what Fred is about.
It's probably less about being a approached, and more about being approached by THIS ASSHOLE
(I wouldn't be surprised if they were to say that he pumped and dumped them all and then forgot and made passes on them again later because all superthots look alike after a while)

I’m 100% certain we’ll be seeing Abe in Spencer’s run eventually

No you don't get it. It would've been fine if it as a chad and/or millionaire villain. Men have to know to learn their place. If they're not in the upper echelon of males, they should sit tight and wait until a woman pities them enough to let them talk to her.

>Group of female villains literally a joke

This is too good

As Beetle? Because that's kinda what I'm asking for. It'll still be nice to see him, but I just don't really did the Mach thing anymore

I thought this was CURRENT YEAR

Female villains SHOULD be making suggestions on raping him.

Ladies...can't you do ANYTHING right?

What if he goes under cover as Beetle? I think he got up to Mach X last time I checked

That'd be nice. Maybe he can hang out with Fred....they can call up Morrie, James and Rhino...yeah

Attached: sinistersyndicate.jpg (505x488, 83K)

I was thinking "His sweet ass is yours, ladies!" and I got nothing. It's sad, really.

There was a what if where Frank managed to Frank spidey in their first meeting. He very quickly learned what it's like to have EVERY superhero on the planet after him.

>FF
>Daredevil
>Heroes for Hire
>Black Cat?
who else came after him? I forget

>He very quickly learned what it's like to have EVERY superhero on the planet after him.

Spidey is the adorable little munchkin beloved by all. You never break the cutie

at least he got to save New York years of grief

Attached: 1561955570303.png (955x1441, 3.11M)

>Mysterio's hands
What did he mean by that?

Thunderboltsfags accepted Ellis shitting the bed with their characters, they'll accept anything.

>Let's kill a guy who's known, an Avenger, cool with the X-Men & is considered family to the Fantastic Four. That'll go well!

What about take over his body?

If you do that then apparently everyone turns into a retard and some of your friends mysteriously disappear.

I wonder which other hero deaths would incur that rage. Cap? Jarvis? Ben?

I think the idea here is that smythe was one of those idiots that keep arguing that they're right when they're clearly wrong.

Well, Captain America was damaged by Civil War when he was killed off, so no.

>swallowing literal shit with a smile
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Add in Dr. Strange and Silver Sable. Now you have the chief 616 mage and a merc who happens to rule a country after you.

He didn’t “job” to anything, incel.

>Complaining about how others swallow literal shit while ravenously mouthing it down by the handful
What the fuck is wrong with you, user?

>Beetle is working for Kingpin
>Kindred is stopping Kingpin from making any moves to kill Spiderman including rape

Come on people.

If there's one thing I'll remember Spencer for it's for making Boomerang based as fuck.

You get that Beetle's a massive fucking hypocrite and half exists to take the shit out of the cliche tough professional woman archetype right?

I don't know it's just weird. I mean can you even imagine it? You arm wrestle Scorpia and she beats you and pins your arm to the table. She looks at you all smug and everything before pinning you to the ground and you can't do anything because she's just stronger than you leaving you completely at this strong rowdy girl's mercy? That'd be just weird and embarassing right?

He's inside her

She's black/hispanic mix yes.

You know what would be neat? If Randy and Janice actually genuinely love one another despite the fact they shouldn't. I'd say that she'll just betray him but I don't really know what she gets from dating Randy otherwise.

God that would be wholesome, I’m kind of hoping that’s the direction Spencer takes this

The Bar Association has the "Ned Leeds Rule." Every lawyer gets to be convicted of a super crime once under the assumption that it's possible they were framed by the real supervillain.

Plus, she was arrested in Europe, that shit does not count.

10/10 page.

Nah, she loves her dad. She wouldn't do it to fuck with him.

She absolutely would do it because she thinks it's hot to do stuff she's not supposed to do.

Didn't she backstab her dad in Superior Foes?

At least he's not just running away this time.

I like how proud Fred is of Beetle

Is there a reason this Electra doesn't have breasts?

*groan* why? why do you have to do this to my comics. Who the fuck is the person who wants to read stuff like that. I mean I get life is rough as woman in NY, but it aint all sunshine as a man either. See this is what happens when the writers never had real life of their own, never went to a war, never had their own buissness. All they know is university and working on "projects" at different NGOs. And yes considering you can break in to a shalter through a roof or a door, without explosions, that fucker Boomerang is needed to "mansplain" things to the fem sinister 6.

Yeah, that bothers me because that was the first costume upgrade Spidey ever did, and it occurred in his very first run

Should’ve asked Scorpia to arm wrestle

you know I had a friend at work who thought something like that was a good idea. In the end trying to compete with a female ends in two ways. Either you lose, and its LoL he lost. Or you win, and then it is, look at that asshole beat a female at X. Rhino has nothing to gain from it, everything to lose. And yes this could be described as being scared. Scared about your professional intergrity and good name in the business.

I can understand the rest... but why Green Goblin?

They buddies again in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Kinda makes them petty if they swear revenge on some dork who tried to clumsily talk to them on a bar.

>*groan*
Fuck off.

You always win, always, the weak should fear the strong.

Its a Ditko trademark, and the artist is clearly trying to copy his style especially with Mysterios dome shape there

My exgf gave me endless shit for letting her win at Risk, so when she was legitimately better than me at Chess I kept getting accused of sucking on purpose.
Of course, the real culprit was always my ADD, you can't /tg/ with that

5? He’s got Skarr and his brother, scorpion, and Lyra. Who’s the fifth?

considering she's one of Banner's kids, I bet she'll come up at some point during Immortal Hulk, probably in the arc that will happen once the current one wraps up

honestly that's the kind of thing that should happen ANY time a hero gets killed in the line of duty in that sort of setting

>mansplain
aaaaaand into the trash

This guy, right?

Dumbass

>getting triggered regardless of context
Reminds me of a group of people.

It actually works perfectly, though.
Because he won't be killed if he is unconscious- he's actually in less danger- the spider-sense doesn't warn him properly.

Johnny is literally just joking using a movie quote.

Randy's just the rebound. Scott x Janice OTP.

Exactly! Spidey says they are still friends in the narration.

>Now I can't kill Spider-Man because you already killed him!

so why did a bunch of women rob a food bank?
why did they just leave spiderman on the ground? Why not tie him up or take off his mask.
How come the women in this comic think that a man asking them out is one of the worst things that can happen.

who thought any of this was a good idea.

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

They didn't want to rob a food bank. That's addressed in the issue. They were after Fred.

Attached: 1529952441674.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

Why are people taking this comic so seriously? It's obviously poking fun at everybody, including the mansplaining bit. A story like this would come out in 90s or 00s and people would recognize the joke. Imagine if people took this version of Justice League seriously, along with all the shit Guy Garner pulled.

Attached: 250px-Justice_League_1_DC_1987[1].jpg (250x383, 48K)

>thinks sjw marvel is willing to make fun feminists
cute

Tony's cock sleeve not featured
>hard pass

Did you even read the comic?

>Make a team of rule 63 villains
>Leave out the best one

You came so close to perfection, Spenser. But you had to include your little rabbit waifu instead

Attached: stiltman.jpg (453x299, 41K)

could've at least peaked down his pants

Those that don’t get the joke are too far gone

>you colossal idiot

lel

bump

I wouldn't be surprised if she retired after trying to kill herself from being framed in porno videos