Eternals (Film)

Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about the Eternals?

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1920x1080, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You answered your own question. Nobody gives a shit so they can go wild with the premise.

Fair enough.

Why you happened, OP? Literally no one gives a single shit about you, nor they'll ever will.

Don't worry, once the movie comes out it turns out therr's a lot of fans who are mad at MCU for not following the 616 canon

Yea Forums is -> way.

>this is Disneyshill's defense now

Kinda the idea. I mean who gave a shit about Avatar and sexy blue tall monkey women with tail sex

Nobody loving you has nothing to do with Disney though.

user wat. People got over that by the first avengers movie. I honestly don't think that i've heard a single complaint along those lines since The First Avenger

What are some good eternals stories?
I've only got the Gaiman HC.

Attached: catwoman_wedding_dress_by_takrezz_dcxfm8s-pre.jpg (716x1116, 85K)

literally who gave a shit about half the MCU characters? These movies make characters popular user, they don't have to be popular to begin with

Everyone will after this movie. It's that MCU magic.

LURK MOAR!

>Literally who gives a single shit about the Eternals?
Everyone who enjoyed the 1rst Guardian of the Galaxy as well as people who are deep in Marvel lore.

Now, why they changed the cool design, I don't know. Somebody thought the Bay design was cool and wasn't shot down on the spot.

bro 10 years of a multibillion dollar franchise. I dont think we need to defend ourselves.

Honestly, Marvel fans come across like Nintendo or Sony fans on Yea Forums.

I do. Kirby's series was great. Sersi is especially great.

Attached: Sersi03.jpg (667x1000, 404K)

WTF I love Eternals now

>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Iron Man?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Captain America?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Thor?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about the Avengers?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Guardians of the Galaxy?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Ant Man?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Dr Strange?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Spiderman joining the Avengers?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Black Panther?
>Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about Captain Marvel?
Marvel will make it work. When the Eternals, Shang Chi, and Black Widow all make 1 billion each I'll remember you and laugh.

Attached: 3zRot2C.png (1044x762, 1.65M)

correct

never forget the nerds who bitched about downey jr being iron man

I'd like to hear more about this bitching.

>Somebody thought the Bay design was cool

It is.

My dad cares because he's old as fuck.

Does your dad own any old Eternals comics by Kirby?

i think this is going to flop big time

nobody gives a fuck about this bullshit ass movie

To be fair I think this could very well be Marvel's first flop. Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who the Eternals are.

-Thanos' origin.
-Explanation of the superhuman in the MCU.
-Introduction of the X-gene/mutants.

It's because they are

twitter.com/timvo

Nobody cares about IRON MAN back then

What's to tell? It's a tale as old as time. Person cast as comic book character -> pissants on the Internet whine and moan and predict a flop -> actors kills in the role and is loved by millions.

>That dopey guy who played Johnny Storm is now Captain America??
>That gay cowboy is the Joker??
>Wolverine is being played by WHO? Don't they know how short he is??

>To be fair I think this could very well be Marvel's first flop. Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who the Eternals are

Is this copy pasta? Do you know how many times this exact post was made before Guardians Of the Galaxy released?

>Is this copy pasta?
I have made this post about every movie since around Thor Ragnarok as a joke.

Is Disney outsourcing their shilling to India? This reply is a complete mess, learn English please.

>why you happened

Arishem: "Let's go cuck Set."

>Literally who gives a single shit about _____?
That's literally what got the MCU this far you idiot

Why is this happening? Literally who gives a single shit about the Guardians of the Galaxy?

Attached: GuardiansoftheGalaxyconceptart_3.jpg (1200x680, 77K)

Think you idiot. No one have a shit about Guardians of the Galaxy. Hell, no one have a shit about Iron Man before the movie came out, now they're some of the public's favorite characters.
MCU has always taken less popular Marvel.characters and made them popular, Eternals is no different.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pi3uaiubXr1vah7i9_540.jpg (518x360, 17K)

It was like when Heath Ledger was cast as Joker

>Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high
Are you getting that from Dark Phoenix flopping or what?

How did they fuck up the designs of the celestials, they looked perfect in GOTG

That's just a prototype image

But they already had a design

Attached: celestial.jpg (1080x720, 130K)

Everyone knew RDJ was good casting for Iron Man, they just didn't believe he would stay sober and not get arrested before finishing the movie.

So we'll probably see that design again. The one in OP is not from the actual movie

Ok retard

It's just concept art for now but yeah they shouldn't mess on the Kirby design that much.

It's a new type of story they can tell and opens up all types of future characters they can bring

Can't wait for it. I wanna see more wild, galaxy/universe-spanning shit on the big screen.