It's some really devilish stuff

It's some really devilish stuff

Attached: 1565164624957.jpg (1080x1079, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEg7rAGNfhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1565164688785.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

This is why Catra is irredeemable.

Attached: 1565164750815.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

tumblr humour

Entrapta is truly the best girl

>two women will have kids

whaaaat?

Why do you think Catra wearing suit

More sinister stuff

Attached: 1564985242154.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>he doesn't know

Attached: SCIENCE.jpg (650x603, 98K)

Attached: 1564984689861.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Life finds a way.

This is a pretty great meme that also makes me feel funny.

Attached: 1564678288835.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Attached: 1564984781669.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Great edits user, kek'd

Tumblr dykes stealing yet another property from the 80s to rape it without any respect or care for the brand. No wonder homophobia is on the rise.

Attached: A1B46791-F123-4EBA-8BCC-863EC5A6CE34.jpg (480x468, 20K)

Dude, this is pretty cute. What are you even talking about?

Attached: danny flaccid.png (726x446, 152K)

Attached: 1564984869736.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Some stuff with our boy

Attached: 1564984955409.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Lumberdyke became a showrunner to a reboot of a franchise she has no prior knowledge of respect of, and coopted it into her shitty coffee shop AU/ship bait tumblr puke. Its actions like these that increase hatred towards LGBT instead if “normalizing” them like they claim it does.

Attached: E6B758EF-4B9C-43CA-916B-0394D78BAFBF.jpg (500x287, 83K)

You’re 10 years late, idiot.

Attached: 1564985031174.webm (1920x1080, 877K)

>a franchise she has no prior knowledge of respect of
What are you basing that on?

Attached: 1564985101529.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

I don't even watch this show, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just like the cute comics.

Also I'm out of Danny Phantom memes so here's an MTG one

If anyone can donate their Danny Phantom memes I'll be more than happy to take them

Attached: meme_Kaalia.jpg (3264x2448, 3.3M)

>What are you basing that on?
Well for one the show itself speaks volumes on that, also she constantly shittalks the original and even frank frazetta, the main inspiration behind he man. Noelle is a man hating butch bitch and she only got her job through agenda pushing and nepotism, shes a talentless dyke on top of that and the quality of this show reflects that lack of talent.

Attached: 1564985174178.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>also she constantly shittalks the original
When?

Heres one example

Attached: EF8FA2E1-D5B9-4819-B147-7FF2AC3AA373.png (1483x144, 35K)

Dude I thought we were talking about Thundercats, that's how little I know about this show.

Still waiting on those Danny Phantom memes, by the way

Attached: toot.png (500x470, 170K)

wrong screencap, i know you guys have a whole collage of these things you like to spam.

Buddy, red that again. That's a JMS quote. That's not Noelle shittalking the original.

No its still accurate to my point, heres frazetta one though
Fien then here is the one where she shittalks frsnk frazetta

Attached: 8A59CBEF-DFDE-4B37-BCD1-E60C9181E125.png (628x1521, 229K)

buddy your really predictable and pathetic, we literally can't have a thread without you fucks shilling context less tweets as divine mandate regardless of the fact that there going on 6 years old.

>Fien then here is the one where she shittalks frsnk frazetta
I didn't ask, because I don't care. Where does she insult the old She-Ra cartoon?

>because I don't care. Where does she insult the old She-Ra cartoon?
You mean besides the entirety of the reboot. Well lets see, shes implied the original costumes to be sexiest and problematic (like how she views the female body), she effeminized hordak into some lanky twink with a nu male haircut.

Cute and wholesomepilled. Thanks OP.

Is it devilish too?

Attached: 1564527114355.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Ah I see. You said "shittalks" but what you really meant was "I've extrapolated based on the show and my own biases that because she changed some things, she hates the original" Good to know you were just spouting bs the whole time.

The fact this feels canon just adds to the humor.

The reboot is an insult to the show, numerous creative decisions shows she doesnt give a flying fuck about motu or its characters, only her dyke self inserts that steal the names of these characters. Fuck you

your better off ignoring that one, there was a mobilefag thread on the cata made recently that's the same rambling shit and i wouldn't be surprised if this dude is just going for a round two.

Attached: 1546188643067.jpg (2048x1400, 289K)

zzzzzz

Lmao the reboot is better in every conceivable way. Characters actually have depth, music is better, story is actually engaging. I could go on but the most important parts are worth listing first.

I'm going to miss this trio. Do you think they can ever rebuild what they had after Catra's S3 actions? Even Scorpia was looking at Catra way differently.

>Lmao the reboot is better in every conceivable way.
Only if you chug gallons of soi daily
>Characters actually have depth,
If you call kawaii eyes deptg
>music is better,
Music means shit
> story is actually engaging.
Sorry but thats the biggest laugh of them all, your retarded dyke interpersonal romance/relationships isnt interesting one bit.

Ur dumb, and ur critiques are dumb.

>Ur dumb, and ur critiques are dumb.
Youre entire perspective is worthless if you think nu-ra is legitimately good

i don't think it will ever be quite the same even if we get something similar. devil may care and almost killing everyone tends to have that affect on people.

>Ur wrong because ur wrong
Great debate, would read again.

And Yea Forums is any better?

Is this bait or has the /pol/tard brain rot reached critical mass

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (155x359, 50K)

They're going to have to come up with something if they want to keep her around, because she's burning all her bridges. Once Hordak finds out what she did to Entrapta, she's in serious danger, but she's Adora's personal rival, and the show would be lacking without their dynamic.

My guess? Horde Prime is going to come to Etheria or at least send forces, and Catra's going to ingratiate herself to him to try to advance in the Horde.

Attached: 60AEA9FC-3297-4AAA-827D-42C5F0C78EB0.png (365x470, 193K)

they know they can target these threads and expect everyone to nod along. as if we have no concept of time or have seen this shit before
i mean hell this retard literally didn't even try to hide the fact that he's using the same meme from the bait thread he just made

>without any respect or care for the brand
>respect
>care
>brand
Listen to your words, why the fuck would anyone hold respect for a brand. The original was made to sell dolls and the new one is made to sell Netflix subscriptions. You can enjoy one over the other but they aren't sacred and they don't deserve your respect.

Forty cakes edit when?

Well, to be fair there's probably about 20 states where "A cartoon made me mad at fags" will get you out of a murder rap, so get shooting.

>devilish
>not Delightfully Devilish

for shame user

Attached: An Unforgettable Lunceon.jpg (960x640, 122K)

The meme is still relevant you idiot
A reboot should respect the source material, this spits in the face of it

i hope hordak finds out the truth soon because yeah catra is just repetitively fucking herself and everyone around her. and not sexually either.

your still a baiting outrage tard, nobody owes you anything, not a single (you).

>A reboot should respect the source material,
It does respect the source material. By embracing how gaaaaaaaaay it is.

>either like everything or say nothing if you have nothing nice to say at all
No, this show sucks and things that are bad should be criticized instead of being praised just because, again fuck you
I hope you get you get paralyzed in a collision

Attached: 1565318294341.jpg (1868x1661, 392K)

wow you almost repeated your shitty youtuber meme again, nice save though and no what your doing isn't criticism, your forging a narrative based on lies and out of context bullshit like the outrage monkey you are. either fuck off and comeback when your ready for discussion or drink that fucking drain cleaner.

Attached: jj_grin.png (629x351, 72K)

So let me get this straight, everything that isnt mindlessly sucking the cock of every cartoon show is outrage farming, and because i noticed an agenda behind this current show im biased? Youre the most pathetic corporate controlled puppet ive ever seen.

Reminder that you can enjoy both the reboot and the original. The original has stiffer animation, has more simplistic Saturday-morning-cartoon morals designed for small children, and is more episodic rather than long-form, but it's cheesy fun, the music is a little better, there are some things in the plot construction of the Horde vs. Rebellion they do better (Horde is more a global power, rebellion actually feels more like a rebellion, subverting Horde rule)

youtube.com/watch?v=tEg7rAGNfhY

If you like one, there's definitely things you can enjoy in the other.

Just make a DP thread

Why is it that about 8 times out of 10, all the complaints, supposedly about the show, aren't actually about the show itself but rather the creators surrounding it?

because there's a set of twitter screen caps that have enough mileage to be used as a crutch for anyone who wants to shit on the show. and the show was targeted.

Attached: 1546062387598.png (962x1200, 876K)

Would they bond over their mutual dislike of human cuties?