youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Walkman
>heavy metal is the boogeyman corrupting kids' brains
Yay for outdated early 90s jokes.

>Tweeting
>Nazis are everywhere corrupting kids' brains
Yay for outdated late 10s jokes.

It would be "Video games are corrupting kids' brains", not "Nazis". That would just be factual.

That would also be early 90s as fuck when parent groups were up in arms against Mortal Kombat.

thats because they banned they ebul salt weapons but post offices and schools were still being shot up so they had to blame it on something else

>It would be "Video games are corrupting kids' brains", not "Nazis"
That's still the 90s
You stupid zoomers don't know what Christian moralists are because they all died out post-9/11

Were you going to listen to Vaporwave (ラ宛欧) in Sunday School?

W H E R E A M I G O I N G ?

Attached: 1525992391243.jpg (1490x629, 145K)

Apparently the fucking debate isnt over because our president just said video games cause gun violence and now we have to listen to the news parrot this dumb as fuck opinion every day

Attached: 1565491009116.png (593x399, 498K)

You haven't been watching the news lately have you? You precious thing. Gun violence is because of video games and Epstein died because his guards took a nap despite 21 years working at a facility without a single suicide. Your president told me so!

Personally I'd make campaigns about blaming the parents and the grandparents for their shitty genes and teaching ways. ;)
And if they dare give me lip then I'll dare to strip them, dress them in diapers and parade them around town like the clowns and manchildren they are. Ooohh soo good.

You don't see Russia, China and any other serious country allowing PETA and liberal retards.

>You don't see Russia, China and any other serious country allowing PETA and liberal retards.
>Russia, China
>"serious country"
lmao bro make it less obvious next time

Don't you have a manifesto to write through your wire framed glasses, you pasty incel?

>You haven't been watching the news lately have you?
Anyone with any kind of sense stopped watching mass media long ago.

I miss Simpsonswave.

That was such a dumb episode.

Just 4kids it into a Nintendo Switch instead.

You're allowed to laugh at time capsules user. Shouldn't you be making another HOW IS ANAMANIACS A SHOW FOR KIDS? REFERENCES? DATED HUMOUR? ALL CARTOONS SHOULD BE ABOUT GREY BLOBS PLAYING OUTSIDE

S U N D A Y S C H O O L was the only good one

The fucking internet with shitty online influence and fringed spyop groups warping impressionable minds with twisted realities. From shitholes like this fucking sight is the blame for the shootings.

Attached: 1522678610448.png (1296x748, 1.07M)

>ラ宛欧

Attached: 1522862127520.jpg (1600x900, 89K)

>not K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Bart on the road is great. There's something magical about a long road trip and hitting the twilight just before you have to turn your headlights on that this video really captures.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A