Thots on the Dora Movie?

Thots on the Dora Movie?

Attached: E4BF2F67-11E1-4FAE-A010-53CDD68FE5AD.jpg (620x918, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnimaticPsycho/status/1160731660327051264
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not Diverse enough. They should have recast Dora with a male gay jewish actor!

What?

Does anyone have the video of the animated sequence that was floating around online? Saw it on Twitter the other day but can’t find the thread where it was posted.

Wait I found it
twitter.com/AnimaticPsycho/status/1160731660327051264

Wasnt Dora set in a video game?
Why doesnt anything remember that?

Holy fuck you’re right. Did they drop that angle eventually in the show?

So turning into a cartoon de-ages her?

Pretty nicely animated, though.

She has a superhero physique and pose in this

This just points out how shitty the diego casting is

It does look good. I wonder who did it.

he's the one filming and producing it, bub

It used to be an interactive thing you could click on with your mouse, then I think they changed it to a touch screen, so the object just gets highlighted and beeps like it did when it was clicked.

So what happens with Swiper in this movie? It's the only part I'm kind of curious about, but not curious enough to actually go see it.

That was cute

Someone who is 16 wouldn’t be caught dead wearing that.

Or that it was supposed to teach spanish. Go Diego Go was the show for teaching kids to explore

Pretty much. I think the only videogame references is the loser nerd guy.

I'm pretty sure he's just a walking talking fox with a mask with no explanation as to why

Swiper swipes stuff and sometimes they get it back. He's Dora's archnemesis, and hired on as a henchman for the villains of the movie.

There's a palpable gap you can't help but notice between the essentially innocent, borderline-pubescent nature of the leading characters and the film itself, and the more confident and mature vibes emanating from the leading actors. The director seems to be trying to keep the hormones at bay, but there are some things you just can't disguise, perhaps human nature first and foremost. Dora seems committed to projecting a pre-sexualized version of youth, while throbbing unacknowledged beneath the surface is something a bit more real, its presence rigorously ignored.

that's just you

Oh huh, I didn't know it was literally that, I thought they were just using Windows themed symbols like a mouse pointer to draw kids' attention to stuff because it they figured it would be familiar to modern kids

/pol/ has warped your mind, user. That wasn't a funny post.

It's a joke, user, keep up

every wall of text in these threads is always in the lines of "i had a boner the whole time".

Lol what the fuck, is it some kind of fever dream caused by the flowers?

>tl;dr wouldn't it be natural if the teen actors had sex on set haha?

>thots

just the one, but she's seventeen

i hear boots sucks dick like he's going to the finals tho

jokes are supposed to be funny, user

Damn thicc dora

She's been 18 years old since July.

>they just weren't 18 when I took the pictures officer, but they're 18 now

so you're pleading that she's 17 as depicted in the movie and all promotional material prior to last month

I don't think you're familiar with thots these days