ALL RIGHT!

ALL RIGHT!
VAMPIRES RULE

Attached: alucard captain n.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbDe6wsLLNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Symphony of The Night had a weird prequel

Better use this thread to dump this
>In 2019, During an estate sale of a former DiC employee, pieces of promotional art for several planned shows were finally revealed to the public

Attached: bca.jpg (600x689, 79K)

Double Dragon

Attached: cf9.jpg (600x696, 77K)

That shitty game that only Jontron remembered about

Attached: 6f3.jpg (600x680, 71K)

DIC cartoons of Japanese cartoons always felt weird in hindsight now that the Japanese lore is more well known

Samus appered in the Captain N, but in her own show she would be a guy, maybe because of spoilers or maybe because the producers of these games never played it

Attached: f18.jpg (600x685, 105K)

Attached: Capture.png (152x150, 61K)

producers of these shows*

youtube.com/watch?v=NbDe6wsLLNA

everybody I knew had it, because it had an aggressive TV advertising presence for a while. Then every played a pit of the skate board game, and the ball juggling because the rest was nonsensically hard to do.

This is a very cool Flash Gordon style rendition of the power suit. Shame the animation would look like shit

Why they just didn't make her masked the whole time with synthesized voice?

With a lot of 'use this code to play as the girl in metroid' I'm not sure a lot of people actually got that they were the same person.

This looks better then the Double Dragon cartoon we actually got.

Wait, apparently this one actually happened.

Whoa, Warren Ellis outdid himself with the new season

Are there any other stragglers still holding on to the Nintendo DiC lore, or is it just Dobson?

Me, it actually explains why Mouser never appered in the games again
I can't belive Mourser's dead

>This one was gonna be more like the games
Fugg.

Short of the bubble helmet it's actually pretty dead on to the OG power suit art, which to me sort of kills the idea that they didn't know Samus is a girl. Hell that's even a semi-decent Ridley going by the NES era art

Attached: NESPowerSuit.png (623x1336, 862K)

Something about heroes never covering their mouths because it would make them look evil. I think it comes from Western bandits

Attached: ravenwo2.jpg (246x250, 29K)

>what could had been
;_;

Attached: D20rITvU8AAbcT4.jpg (1763x2046, 766K)

Proto-Linkle?

would watch

Attached: D20rITvUgAAhbqG.jpg (2048x2041, 842K)

N64 ver. is more Classicvania.

>Double Dragon concept art actually looks like the games
>Double Dragon cartoon is nothing like the games whatsoever

It's like DiC went out of their way to fuck things up.

life with louie.jpg

Man, Captain N Simon wouldn't look that out of place with this cast.

You don't know half of it.

Attached: 220px-Akumajo_Special-Boku_Dracula-kun!(cover)[1].jpg (220x311, 34K)

Japanese magazine writer had no idea Link was a guy so they drew him as a cute girl.

I will now buy your game

fuck you?
everyone who was an 80s kid played that game once and dropped it. fucking tronfag isn't some ONLY I REMEMBER THIS fuck, he was born after 1990, like a faggot

>panties are not canon in the Zeldaverse
NIce

Nintendo didn't give them any reference material. Thry did a decent job considering all they had to work with was some 8bit art and a game manual.

The game manuals didn't mention Samus was a girl until Super Metroid IIRC, it's not a shock they wouldn't know

I think even the available reference material would have made things confusing.

Attached: 1348361535460.png (397x394, 128K)

Attached: Capture.png (204x172, 33K)

I like that this show promoted chad culture

Attached: 9180-856656768.jpg (480x480, 32K)

What a swood guy...

>Implying the final product would even showed actual violence or even uncensored non-hit-flash punches
>IN THE 80S TO EARLY 90S

I actually dig the monster hunter style more than the He-Man knight. It fits the professor Van Hellsing inspirations better

I actually found his over-the-top narcissism hilarious.

one of the greatest tropes ever to be invented

This one would have actually been kino

>Castlevania turned into a weird 90's Little Monsters-like kid action/adventure movie about a pair of kids/teens exploring Dracula's castle

This would've been great cartoon honestly. Obviously not true to the source material at all, but definitely feels like something that would've become a cult classic for kids growing up. I wonder if Simon would have shown up at all.

Maybe Samus is into girls.

Attached: D20rITtUgAAlweU.jpg (2014x2048, 844K)

Attached: D20rITtUYAEVLi6.jpg (1716x2048, 715K)

>the Chad Belmont
>the Virgin Alucard

Proto-Hotel Transylvania?

I kinda question the origin of those pages because the art style is definitely not in tune with what Japan drew in the 80's, the proportions the colors, even the female body type used, they just don't work.

And in Castlevania world he was actually legit

Attached: gangs_all_here.jpg (1138x1200, 224K)

>Maybe Samus is into girls.
Samus is into balls

Attached: 1390525061517.png (1052x1596, 333K)

How the h*ck am I even supposed to read that?

Up to down, left to right.

Sucks that the actual cartoon was a dumpster fire, especially the second season. An overhyped enemy who wound up as a Dollar Tree Scarecrow with a super weaksauce weakness and a mutant Jamaican Thundercat stealing the show

Attached: 1303497-vamcomic_1.jpg (412x640, 66K)

I think it looks very 80s.

It was less about there being existing lore and more that video games were still seen as a fad at the time, a repeat of the Atari craze, so the people making the cartoons just didn't bother putting any effort in and just wanted to use the name.

"I'm killing our boy, Lisa."

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Boy must that artist feel silly now.

More like The Not-Monster-Squad: The Animated Series.

does Yea Forums even had captain N threads?

>If this cartoon happened then Dobson would've always drawn Samus as a man and complained about Japan effeminizing him

Amazingly no. Seems like something RadicalVanAwesome would have done, but alas.

so, Yea Forums, how do you feel about about Captain N?
did any of you actually watched it back then?