I've only recently gotten into comics and I'm mostly reading the newer(2010+) stuff and I'm wondering...

I've only recently gotten into comics and I'm mostly reading the newer(2010+) stuff and I'm wondering, what is with all the homosexuality?
Like half of the characters I remember are no faggots or lesbians, how and when did this happen?

Attached: Quinn and Ivy.jpg (1600x1230, 409K)

We’ve had 100+ threads about this already.

Oh I see what's going on here. I think you're actually looking for EIGHTchan, it's four chans down the rabbit hole.

Half the villains in Gotham attack with toxic chemicals. Shit gets in the water.

All their frogs are gay too.

>Like half of the characters I remember are no faggots or lesbians
Such as?

As I said, I'm new to comics.
Can I get a quick rundown of what is going on with this industry and maybe a list of all the characters that have been turned gay or sex changed?

This might be that weird to you, but for someone who opened a comic book after 15-20 years of distance from the whole thing it's a bit of a shock.

Fuck off.

No need to be rude faggot, I didn't know this board was part of plebbit.

>Like half of the characters I remember are no faggots or lesbians
Such as?
Because I can't really think of that many who were turned gay later other than Alan Scott (Who you most likely wouldn't know as a casual) Iceman, Harley (Who is bi) and Ivy (Who has arguably had gay vibes for Harley since that one BTAS episode where Harley stayed at her house) but I don't really read much new stuff.

You know how homosexuals reproduce by molesting kids which fucks with their minds forever? That's basically it except with writers and established characters

Pretty much all the females and a 1/4th of the guys?

>You're all gay redditors! Now spoonfeed me!

You're not giving examples.

Normally I don't mind spoonfeeding people, because I want more people to read comics and I want it to be easy for them.
But you're clearly an outrage-farming faggot, and we can all do very nicely without more of your kind.

>Harley and Ivy
This one is far older than the modern crop of homosexual diversity pushes. You could've picked something better, like Iceman or maybe whatsherface. The teen avenger Marvel wants to be Hawkeye so desperately. She's at least Bi now, I think.

But Harley and Ivy has been an implied thing for decades, almost right back to the original BtAS itself.

Ivy and Harley are just good friends, OP

> OP expressing latent homosexual tendencies again

I mean just looking at major women in Gotham alone you're looking at Harley, Ivy, Selina, Maggie, Renee, Kate, and Harper.

Harley
Ivy
Batgirl
Batwoman
Wonder Woman
Fuck there's a whole category on wikipedia man, do I really have to write the whole list down?

>poison ivy
>not gay

Maybe in the fucking 70s.

You mean cousins.

No, I don't.

>YOU JUST WANT TO INCITE HATE AND OUTRAGE
Fucking soys how long have you held this stronghold on Yea Forums?

Attached: 037.png (1879x1384, 571K)

I mean there was that comic where she got off on physical abuse and wanted to fuck Batman's brains out.

And IIRC she hooked up with Swamp Thing in at least one continuity.

>Harley
>Ivy
Been a thing since BTAS
>Batwoman
New incarnation of the character who was a lesbian from her first appearance in 2005
>Batgirl
>Wonder Woman
Neither are gay. Latter is bisexual but her only on-screen love interests have all been men.

None of the Batgirls are gay or even bi.
And are you really gonna come in here and complain that Wonder Woman, the lady raised for her entire formative years on an island of half-naked perfect amazonians is bisexual? Are you a complete fucking retard or something?

I'm not sure swamp thing counts as a "man". We know she fucks the plants.

Batgirl isn't LGBT. The rumors about her and Supergirl have never been substantiated.

>Harley
>Ivy
Welcome to the 90's.
>Batgirl
>Wonder Woman
These characters aren't even gay dipshit. Pretty sure Wonder Woman is bi though which makes sense.
>Batwoman
First appeared in 2006 and was always a lesbian.

I don't remember full context, but he at the very least looks more fauna than flora here.

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 15K)

>Maggie
Maggie Sawyer came out as a lesbian back in the 90s when she was still in the Superman comics.

Batwoman first appeared in the Silver Age, but even then Morrison brought back that iteration of Kate Kane as well and established that she's still heterosexual.

I'm not the person bitching. I just want to enjoy the fact that there is a weirdly high number of lesbian and bisexual chicks in Gotham.

DC should "spread the love". DC isn't Marvel. Everything doesn't fucking happen in one fucking city. They don't need to have all their god damn LGBT representation just in Gotham. Catman's one of their few major male LGBT characters and he's tied to there too.

Well, you're not kidding when you say you're new to comics.

About 1960, when independent publishing became a thing. Artists have always been a liberal degenerate bunch.

>there is a weirdly high number of lesbian and bisexual chicks in Gotham
One

>I just want to enjoy the fact that there is a weirdly high number of lesbian and bisexual chicks in Gotham.
7 is a high number?

That was a different Batwoman that was just made up to make Batman look less gay then abandoned.
Kate and Kathy aren't that similar outside of their names.

It's not the gay that bothers me but the codependency where all Poison Ivy does now is moon over Harley.

Harley, Ivy, sometimes Catwoman, Renne Montoya, Batwoman, and I'm sure I'm missing a few.

>Catman is LGBT
That is an odd change since he never seemed interested in men pre-new-52. I feel like until otherwise confirmed that is probably one of those things that will never be mentioned again when (well if) he becomes relevant again.
Brother Harley has been ruining everything she has touched since her god awful new-52 series caught on. Nobody can do anything but job to her or moon over her.

>7 is a high number?
Compared to every other city in Marvel for major female characters? Yes.

To be clear, I'm not saying there should be less lesbians in Gotham. I'm saying there should be more lesbians everywhere else.

>Batwoman
How would someone new to comics even know who she is? Does she have an old tv show I'm unaware of?

>How would someone new to comics even know who she is?
There was actually a DCAU Batwoman, m8. Bears little relation to the current comic iteration though.

Attached: Batwoman.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Reminds me of Cassandra Cain.

She shows up fairly regularly in the comics, she's had a few solos, and she has a CW show coming up soon.

Older as in 2011? Because thar's when the overt shit started.

>None of the Batgirls are gay or even bi.
In New 52 it was implied that Cassandra was. She went on a date with Harper Row and stalked that ballerina.

Catman as bi was confirmed with New 52. All nuances were lost with the shitty reboot.

>She shows up fairly regularly in the comics
No shit. Does she have much of a presence outside the comic for a new reader to be outraged about her sexuality?

Reminder that DC has been playing Azzarello's game as of late and teasing Constantine x Batman. Also in Detective Comics a new trans character was introduced and it seems Batman used to date "her".

>Constantine x Batman
I could buy that.
John will fuck anything that moves and Batman has given off overcompensating gay vibes since the 50s. The only thing that makes it seem odd is that john isn't under 14.

Batwoman
Bluebird
Catwoman
Eiko Hasigawa
Harley Quinn
Maggie Sawyer
March Harriet
Mother Panic
Poison Ivy
Renee Montoya
>there is a weirdly high number of lesbian and bisexual chicks in Gotham
He's not wrong.

He's not right either.

Name a DC city that has anywhere near the DC representation of Gotham.

Wasn't Batwoman always around?
I thought Batgirl, the former cripple was the new addition.

>DC representation
LGBT representation

Attached: fuck up.png (237x345, 29K)

Batwoman was a thing in the early years of the silver age, then for all intents and purposes dropped off the face of the earth until 52.

Paradise Island
Danny The Street
New York city

That people have heard of

We're counting established characters.

>Danny The Street
Danny is gay but he isn't populated with named gay characters.
Danny is a superstar of page and screen you tasteless swine.

>faggots
That's how you know you're going to have a reasoned discussion about homosexuality, when OP talks like a thirteen year old who got shot in the dick.

Ah, some Yea Forumsermin wanting to get outraged.

what is this a comic for ants