Starfire >>>> Raven

Fight me niggas.

Attached: 34533333.jpg (748x1000, 92K)

Anything other than Jinx is the wrong choice.

Low Quality Thread.

Troqs, when will they learn?

Attached: FC5C1B47-72A0-4E48-B4CE-5EDB47C3FBEE.jpg (540x480, 27K)

You misspelled "Bumblebee", bitch nigga

>smaller tits
>stupid eyebrows
>can't even speak English properly
>never had her own EMO series

>Not having a troqqy fuck toy for stuff too filthy to do with civilized girls

>smaller tits

that's correct

If she looked like that in the show, maybe.

why would I fight someone who is so clearly right?

Attached: 1546212356137.png (594x544, 411K)

Pantha >>> Starfire >>> Raven

Attached: Pantha.jpg (640x480, 66K)

this man knows whats up

Attached: 1564555021870.png (942x1172, 427K)

nah, i'm too tired

This man is a true scholar.

Attached: Champion Pantha - Liefeldian Abomination.png (1365x2314, 429K)

i want her to break my pelvis

How big is her penis?

You've already lost this fight.

Attached: Blackfire_17.jpg (1280x1984, 155K)

I varies depending on how close she is to the sun.

Yo why's Minnie Mouse there

>raven sends her to the trash dimension where she belongs

Stupid Dick, you Learned nothing

>Chases for the red head pussy who wants your daddy experienced dick.
>BTFO Gotham and Settle in San Francesco.
>Find a Cute Alien who will love you selflessly
>Decides to Marry the Cute Alien
>Getting MindRaped by the EmoGoth
>The Now Crippled Red Head,who BluBalled you MULTIPLE TIMES, crashes your marriage
>Still Decides to Chase for the Red Head pussy who Will BlueBall you into the oblivion, Leaving the Cute Alien.

Attached: Stupid Dick.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Nice

Attached: Blackfire club.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

We need more characters like this

I always found RobinxStarfire stupid, super strong muscles combined super-heated plasma discharges (she blasts starbolts when she sneezes, imagine what happens when she cums) would make it impossible to have sex with her as a normal human, a normal man wouldn't even be able to get it in let alone withstand the heat and pressure; it would be like trying to stick a sausage in between an extended metal press that heats up to 3000 degrees.

To bang a Tamerianian you wound need both super-strength and invulnerability, the only Teen Titan that could pull that off is Kon-El... and Donna.

Attached: koriand_r_and_kon_el_by_rfyle119-d6frv1r.jpg (482x560, 39K)

Dude, After he bailed out off gotham, Dick became THE DC'S MANWHORE.
If anyone can handle Kori sexdrive in DC its him.

Dick Cashed his V card with a Virgin Kori

>Kori sexdrive

did you even read my post? it has nothing to do libido, it's about the physical impossibility of a human being able to have sex with a woman who's pussy can turn coal in to diamonds.

meant for

I just like it when she says the "the" in the sentence. Despite literally becoming fluent in the language by sucking face Starfire still talks like English is her 3rd language.

>Dude Why a Human Famele reporter Have Sex and Bread with a Sun Empowered Alien?

ITS A FETISH HAVING SEX WITH ALIENS JUST LIKE HAVING SEX WITH MONSTERS.

im talking about building a relationship.
Would you rather have it with a cute alien who will love you selflessly, or would you rather have it with a Human Red Head who will KEK you with your father figure?

Attached: images (1).jpg (181x279, 14K)

according to the cannon it's because she hasn't sucked enough face to get a full understanding since she only had a brief kiss with Robin to learn English. It's why Blackfire's English was perfect since she got up close and personal with more dudes.

>Blackfire's more fluent because she's a slut.

>jpg for ants

in the case of Superman it would be physically possible to actually have sex... I just doubt he would feel much. In the case of the female being the invulnerable alien it wouldn't work.

>Would you rather have it with a cute alien who will love you selflessly, or would you rather have it with a Human Red Head who will KEK you with your father figure?

I would go with none of the above since I'm not a cuck and I couldn't have sex with the cute alien. Dick is the manwhore of DC, I sure he could get a girl who wouldn't cuck him and he could have sex with. Also, I don't know if you have ever been in a relationship but sex problems tend to put a damper on things for both sides, even if Star loved me a lot it would be cruel to let her be with me knowing we couldn't do what all other normal couples do.

>I just doubt he would feel much.
He has super senses, you really think it's not all five?

Miga nana KWISTA

Attached: lilo-stitch-lilo-pelekai-animation-cartoon-stitching-vector-thumb.jpg (310x427, 40K)

>Superman is actually a quickshot and nuts after like 3 minutes every single time.

reminder Starfire is down with /ss/

Attached: starfire freak your hormones.jpg (474x586, 80K)

How warm is her pussy?

given how how plasma needs to be to remain in it's state I wager anywhere from 320 kelvin at rest to 5000 kelvin when aroused.

Since Dick Cashed his V card with Kori Pussy and still able to have sex, i think Fairly normal

>Low Quality Thread.

RavenRavenRaven makes low quality art, so what did you expect?

Attached: 1538701601185.jpg (1920x2624, 788K)

No argument here. Starfire is a true low maintenance waifu

Attached: Starfire.png (610x480, 239K)

its simple, why not both?

Attached: 1544660997340.jpg (937x1026, 723K)

I honestly can’t decide, they are at a perfect stalemate of best girl. As a kid I was firmly Starfire, went through a Raven phase as a young adult, now I just acknowledge they are all peak performance.

Attached: 3F7467D2-E800-45BE-83C4-266669A6222F.png (1662x1600, 1.13M)

How does one find a girl like Starfire?

Attached: starfire_by_gksrhkdtmd-dbp555y.jpg (816x979, 146K)

This fuck's art is Shadman-tier. It has to be the artist who spams these Raven/TT girl threads. No one else would post shit this awful, especially in such volume.

Attached: 1535390971235.jpg (600x848, 215K)

In animation and dreams.

Attached: 7F98828A-E196-4844-ABF3-B63A6D8AD11B.jpg (483x960, 64K)

a naive foreign exchange student, not hard to find. just hard to keep them that way

Attached: 1491417886996.png (1260x1231, 991K)

Step aside children this is now a woman's thread.

Attached: big_barda_0016.jpg (908x768, 122K)

What’s wrong with it? I like Shad but I get the hate with subject matter and chromatic aberration, but what does RRR do that triggers you so much?

Lum is nothing like Starfire, though. She's a petty, controlling bitch.

Try watching past episode 10.

>Lum is nothing like Starfire, though. She's a petty, controlling bitch.

Sounds like TTG Starfire.

Lmao ‘03 Starfire is literally a Lum clone.

Attached: tumblr_p6kzkiAUuZ1spgfueo2_540.png (540x700, 546K)

The only version where starfire is superior to Raven.

go inna spaceship
enjoy your cryo that doesn't work and will probably leave you as a vegetable.
>tfw no hope at an alien gf in this lifetime

He has no explanation, they never do. All it boils down to is that they hate the work because it’s popular.

Attached: starf.jpg (675x675, 86K)

It's better in context

Attached: a9pyyRW_700bwp.png (700x1076, 1.68M)

>they hate the work because it’s popular.

RRR spamming his own low quality artwork every day on Yea Forums doesn't equate to it being popular. Also, hi RRR. We know it's you.

Imagine seething this hard.

She was fucking Goofy, but now she's stuck with Robin.

Legitimately angry

Attached: F36DFABB-05DB-45F1-852A-3A98423608E9.jpg (823x971, 74K)

This guy's linework is fine but he really needs to work on his coloring. I think it's what draws all the Shadbase comparisons he keeps getting in these threads. But he's been coloring this way for years without one sign of improvement, so I assume he's set in his ways and isn't going to ever get any better.

>This guy's linework is fine
That's being generous. He cuts and pastes his faces the same way B^Uckly does, which is why all his work has that lifeless, assembly line quality to it (and also why he pumps so much of it out so quickly).

What’s wrong with his coloring?

Attached: tumblr_pujxhasVO21r7386xo1_1280.png (1280x1088, 1.37M)