Both of these characters have the same jobs...

Both of these characters have the same jobs, so why do people pretend like Okoye is somehow more important than Happy and she gets her own poster and name on the group poster?

Attached: 4190AB19-15C2-49E0-9A76-CCE38A571093.png (861x640, 870K)

Mainly because she's black, but also, she participates in battle.

It would be easy to say it's cause she's black. But it's more because he is a very ordinary looking guy in a suit, maybe a little overweight, and used as comic relief, and she has a much more distinctive, exotic, larger than life look, with armor, neck bands, spear, bald head, tattoos, etc.

Like all of the Dora Milaje.

She's a black woman.

Reminder that Okoye in the Comics used to have long hair before they turned her into this version.

She's their leader and the only noteworthy one story-wise.

Okoye can fight on a higher level than Happy. She gets to be in certain pivotal battle scenes fighting alongside superheroes because she's a trained warrior with a vibranium spear, and he's a security mook and chauffeur for a billionaire who became a superhero and ended up not needing a bodyguard.
>"Let me tell you something. Do you know what happened when I told everyone I was Iron Man's bodyguard? They would laugh in my face. I had to leave while I still had a shred of dignity."

If Happy carries a gun he wins.

If Okoye survived the battle at the end of Endgame with nothing but her spear while an alien army was shooting at her with laser guns, she can beat a single guy with a handgun.

I don't know but i find her hot.

Okoye one-shots Corvus Glaive in endgame.

Based

they have the same job, when did happy lead an army?

Because unlike happy, she actually participates in battle

>gun
>useful in a superhero story

he's a bumbling security guy
she's a wise battle-hardened warrior

I miss comic Happy, I wonder if they will revive him someday, he was useful, not like the joke from the MCU.

One knows how to fight and is in charge of an army of trained bodyguards who know how to fight and use vibranium weapons, i assume.

That being said, Happy IS more important than Okoye, he has no special abilities but they keep him around anyways.

this

I was gonna make a joke about them giving a poster to the more fuckable character but I just know that's just a set up for jokes about people wanting to fuck John Favreau.

She's still a fucking side character who doesn't need to be shoved in our faces the way she is.

except she is one of the only ones to get lines, numbnuts

Him?

>need
It's an advertisement.
She is popular and would attract viewers, so she is on an advertisement.
That is all the justification she needs. People like bald fighting lady and want to see more of her.

his job is being funny and showing a lot of heart
hers is being annoying and boring