Could she be Steven'd?

Could she be Steven'd?

Attached: IMG_20190801_165432.jpg (1366x768, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Hteyuam4
youtu.be/na304vyutlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w
mega.nz/#F!TxtCjQJT!l2MJKoUjbK7WbH1y9NULXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With a face like that there's only one cure.

Attached: Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance_1325.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>Not Greg
One job.

Something about this character makes me think that there was some level of influence in Medusa from Soul Eater, but there's nothing specific enough to actually point to as a dead ringer. It's weird.

this show is kind of disappointing. i think I'm going to watch frogs instead.

>never watched twelve forever or visit any of the threads on it
>finally watch clip of this semen demon
>dude's voice comes out of it
Welp that's the most disappointing thing I've seen all year.

That's the entire point.

What's wrong, user? Afraid you'll start jacking off to a man's voice like the rest of the Twelve Forever fags? It's still better than jerking it to a 12 year old, which we also do

Attached: here's your (you).png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>we
speak for yourself, pedo

>we also do
unalive yourself pedo

Attached: Reggie(You).jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

someone post mega bls

>ywn trade (you)s with reggie shitposting on Yea Forums

Attached: her smile and optimism gone.jpg (835x513, 225K)

Attached: 1565648531926.png (292x363, 83K)

puberty yo

Attached: 1565762977440.png (673x848, 408K)

what have you DONE

No because she's the (paranoid projection) embodiment of an inevitability. It would be like trying to get Steven to talk no jutsu Death of the Endless.

>Implying he cant

>We do
>Implying

Attached: IMG_4717.png (784x1484, 1.37M)

He absolutely couldn't. I know he's canonically conventionally immortal but DoE offs immortal stuff.

take it if youre so desperate

Attached: Reggie(You)..jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Reggie, that's not how you treat cantaloupe.

Considering she was able to feel pity towards a spineless white knight like Big Deal, I think she could be.

Moar. Underboob is my favorite.

Attached: Attempting to think.gif (674x390, 1.23M)

Look at these faggots. too GOOD to jerk off to cartoon children now

Based

I think she knows most of the citizens of endless are morons.

I guess the “joke” is how well adjusted they are but it’s funny how un-wacky Mack and Beefhouse are compared to everyone else

Mac and Beefhouse were created and not of the island. Like Big Deal and the other denizens.
Really only M/BH and Dog Daddy seem to be the only ones with some intelligence to them.

What would happen if you buried a dead body in the Endless?

Attached: 1522468353456.jpg (451x451, 18K)

Honestly probably not far from what we’ve (possibly) already got with Dr. Champion. A misshapen lunatic with brief moments of memory about who they used to be

In short,
DO NOT

Butt Witch was inspired by Gelsadra, a Ninja Science Team Gatchaman II antagonist who was stolen from her mother by an evil overlord and mutated into adulthood as well as getting a male voice in the process.

I finished my Cunny story
>pastebin.com/Hteyuam4

Attached: Eddy_RRFace20110725-22047-whgkfl.jpg (285x249, 8K)

I'm loving Butt Witch so much *tickles her*

Attached: witch_outfits_by_donella_and_orin_dddonqf-fullview.jpg (1024x575, 69K)

1 episode into the show and it looks solid apart from the fucking terrible attempt at an older woman voice coming from the MC's VA playing the Kathy character. Reminds me of Vidalia from SU only 1000x worse.

Cathy voice is cringey but she hardly ever shows up.

lol, pedo

I want a special episode where Butt Witch and Big Deal are trying to discover the deep web.

But won't Steven's penisget in the way?

She reminds me too much of a sexualized Cackletta.

Attached: 300px-Cackletta.png (300x241, 78K)

I'm pretty sure there's no such link between endless and the real world

It might also be because most of the "native" islanders used to be humans that stayed there too long and lost their minds.
We don't have any confirmation on that, though it seems to be heavily implied with Doctor Champion with his brief mentions of things what would only be in the real world and his fucking Kentucky license.

GOOD LORD

Attached: intensifies.gif (200x154, 1.72M)

McDonald's alignament chart Twelve Forever version
Todd : we have food at home
Butt witch : *orders a single black coffee and leaves *
Reggie : MCDONALD'S! MCDONALD'S!

Isn't Vidalia's voice exactly the same? Maybe a bit raspier.

Anyway on topic I don't think she could be reasoned with unless Steven got his astral projection thing going and went into Reggie's mind to deal with her. If that's how the show works i mean, I haven't watched it.

Big Deal is a gay man in the closet.

While I highly doubt it, she -did- feel some compassion for Big Deal, so who knows.
It'd take some serious talking to her to get through to her, though.

He seems more like a beta than a closet fag.

All betas are closet tags waiting to be penetrated

I find it strange that all of the in-universe tv shows on Endless so far only have humans in them.
You'd think the majority of their shows would based on other wacky creatures like themselves but there's not.

I don''t think so. Endless itself seems inherently malicious.

If I ever make a top 10 worst cartoon protagonists list, you bet Reggie is gonna be on that bitch because I just couldn't stand her in the slightest. And while you can tell that the creators were trying to make her more likeable as the show went on, I still couldn't get over the things she's done previously.
And either way, she would end up doing something else to piss me off only a few minutes later.
My suggestion : just skip all the episodes Buttwitch isn't in.

wew
reggie being a shit is the best part

Her being a cunt is kinda the point.
The show seemingly starts out with a "be yourself" message, but calls her out on her selfishness, how spergy she is, and her rejection of growing up as the series goes on.
It's supposed to show how her refusing to change and consider other people's feelings is actually causing problems for her and that her behavior is actively alienating those around her.
It even culminates into a serious fight between her and her friends.
Her buying tickets for Todd and Gwen from her own pocket out of her own volition is supposed to show how she's making steps towards being a better person.
She still has a long, long way to go, but it's a start.

I hate the design of the Endless Island's inhabitants (except for the Butt Witch of course). They all look so retarded and badly-designed.
But they were created by Reggie so it makes sense.

The better question is can Reggie be Steven’d?

I prefer the orginal.

If the islanders we see are representations of the average inhabitant in Endless, then yeah, it's more than plausible most would be unable to make a show.

What does Steven 'd even mean? I'm confused, guys....

Steven in Steven Universe has a tendency to redeem villains.

I'll read it in time.

Well, we know -some- of them were created on the island.
After the spring break episode and the episode with Elmer it's actually possible some of the islanders used to be other humans who stayed on the island too long without going home and became what they are now.
Doctor Champion seems the most likely, as he can recall events from what could be his human life and he has a Kentucky license.

This show has made me more degenerate in the short span of time it's been out than all my years in the internet.

Attached: 1565230911001.png (1108x624, 586K)

Same

Attached: 19A2C3A1-2521-40F4-AC70-39D4D92F7C45.png (1100x1070, 499K)

>th-the show is to blame for me becoming a pedophile, i swear!

>not jacking off to Dr. Girlfriend voice long ago.

Attached: 1537157348416.jpg (592x409, 56K)

I can imagine Big Deal singing this to BW
youtu.be/na304vyutlQ

I'm not denying what I am user. Only that this show accelerated my perversion.

fag

Steven from Steven Universe has the power to talk almost anyone into redemption.
Hence, getting Steven'd aka Talk-no-Jutsu'd.

Some of them are pretty cute.
I have a bias for girls and knives, I'm sorry.

Attached: what did you say to me.png (1147x768, 467K)

Pretty Please is pretty cute. But this little fucker is terrifying

Attached: 5484918_0.jpg (630x630, 104K)

Just fucking unpleasant
All of the temptations of Endless and just one look at that little shit would send me packing

we still don't know if his human half will make him mortal

Even the other inhabitants don't really like him.
In Elmer Forever when everyone though he was taken off the island they didn't seem to give a shit.
And then it turns out he made it back to the island and they were like whatever.

Also he messed up Tanopy's self portrait and that's just horrible.
Fucking art vandal.

Attached: Tanopy's art project - ruined by Borbo.png (1147x768, 488K)

Well they're all supposed to to be silly kid drawings aren't they? Bad design is actually good design in that case. I actually don't like Butt Witch's design either. I don't see what people love about it besides the T&A

I love Doctor Champion for just how batshit crazy he is, even compared to the rest of the islanders.
It's almost like like some old human part of his mind is fighting with his Endless self.

Attached: Doc Champ receives a phonecall.png (1057x768, 799K)

can all 12foreverfags just admit they are pedophiles already?

Attached: nagatoro hmmm.jpg (359x230, 27K)

If there's one character I actively dislike on the show it's definitely him.

I mean, wouldn't the samr go for nagatoro? Unless you're underaged B&.
But Buttwitch is a mature woman anyway.

>wouldn't the same go for nagatoro?
n-no! reggie is only 12! nagatoro is a mature 14-15!

is he back yet
i miss him

Attached: 632feadc8eca42b14cfd39602c99c51b4f65f4c7.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

thank you for letting me know not to read it

Awesome

Nope. Sorry bud.
Todd and Esther arent' bad, though.
I actually like them.
I'm surprised I like Esther.
I thought'd she'd be really neurotic and annoying but she's grown on me.

Attached: really fires up my almonds.jpg (402x220, 10K)

If you carefully in ep24 you can see him get crushed by BW while she's rampaging all giant sized

I wanna see the show making fun of shanefags in S2.

I agree, the designs are almost all really lame. Although, I'm pretty sure that's the point. We'll probably find out more about why that's the case if the show ever gets another season.

I think the show tried to make them look "random" and "unique" but they didn't really make a good job.

Nice

They keep his creeping subtle enough that it's not annoying and still funny.
The kids awkwardness after deciding not to go back and save him then having him turn up is funny as hell.

Isn't it because they're mostly kids drawings? or at least exist in a world inspired by kids drawings.

Kids don't draw that well.

This. Dyke + no Shane = no watch. Lesbians have ruined enough cartoons.

>girl characters always have to be good and in the right! It's not fair!
>this girl is such an annoying bitch! Why would they write her like this!

Gyy Pleasent seems to be pretty savy, if a bit of a prick.

bump

Attached: 1565298343.ghosttheplatinum_buttwitch.png.jpg (897x1280, 198K)

Neat, even if I'm not a fan of the subject matter.

The worst part is that the voice does not fit the character. That voice is for some campy over the top villain that looks overdesigned. Dr. Girlfriend makes the man voice work but that voice does not fit buttwitch at all.

>Isn't Vidalia's voice exactly the same?
IIRC the VA didn't strain her voice so hard to make Old!Vidalia sound gruffer

I'm a gay man so the Butt Witch 's body does nothing to me. However, I absolutely worship her voice. Just imagine that voice on a hot husbando character!

Attached: IMG_20190731_204110.jpg (1168x657, 86K)

Attached: 1565658482536.jpg (963x2106, 126K)

Attached: image0.jpg (640x433, 216K)

how the fuck do you not see buttwitch as campy and over the top

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w

This is how you know they are a pedo but also a newfag.

You got no patience, remember in old shows where crappy or un likeable characters slowly reveal more depth and change throughout the series?

No but Steven’s gonna get Reggied!

Sounds like you might be a pedo in real life with all that projecting going on.

because a sly British voice isn't that campy or over the top. Shit a King Candy/Mad Hatter voice would have made more sense if you desperately needed a male voice.

I bet you can’t wait to dine on pre teen pussy you sick fuck.

I want to commit a crime on a private island in a weird blue building

I don't know if Endless is entirely bad. The kids do learn stuff from it that better their views in Bethune.

Not entirely bad, but definitely some unsettling things beneath the happy sugary surface.
Also don't stay there too long or you might become a wacky islander.

Maybe Endless is benevolent but is too alien or perhaps too immature to really work.

What do you predicate will happen next season? Any hopes? I'm craving to see some other islands.

Attached: zcGF2zm_d.jpg (640x1138, 46K)

Other islands, other kids, maybe others that have been on endless so long they ended up like Elmer.
I'd like some episodes that focus a bit more on the islanders like Doctor Champion and whether or not some of them were human.
I'm really hoping that Reggie keeps maturing and gets a better grasp on empathizing with others.
Also I'd like to see Gwen in her Endless suit.

Why did you censored the last part user?

You call your dick Steven?

buddy i'm talking about the character notwithstanding the voice.

I could have swore she didn't have this rings of skin around her arms.

They've always been there.
Even in the pilot.

Weird. For the life of I me, I thought the suit took all of her arms. Guess my mind is playing tricks.

Fuck off

Dude, the guy in the trio is the most mature one. It's done well.

Yeah, he's pretty much the moral center that tries to keep them grounded.
A great example of that is the air shaft episode where Reggie and Esther spy on everyone through the air vents.
He recognized that as an invasion of privacy and knew how that felt to have that happen to him.
But he's not -so- moral that he's above everything (he looked the vents too, but was the first one to say no and leave them alone).

Darla's my favorite of the islanders.
Next to Doctor Champion, of course.

Attached: Darla Sketches.png (1955x1341, 713K)

...that’s a British voice?

Attached: 6331D376-2E91-4921-B356-6CD38CBC7484.jpg (2048x1138, 183K)

>not shown: a lengthy, sprawling trail of homemade spaghetti flowing from reggie's endless pockets

Attached: 1565811643231.png (661x550, 28K)

What does that even mean? He'll get violently beaten?

I'm pretty sure Conelly doesn't reciprocate Reggie's affections. She didn't really seemed flirty when she talked to her.

I'm gay and like it because the face is expressive.

Butt Witch is a grown women

How do you think she'll escape the cage?

What does Steven'd mean? I get the impression that it means to get talked down out of whatever evil plans the characters has.

Yeah basically. Personally, I doubt it. Bitch tried to kill three children and the entire island.

You know she'll mess it up big time when it comes for Reggie to her how she feels.

I’d be pleased with a rejection too but in fairness that IS like their first actual conversation

True, but as horrible as may be to say, I'm hoping she'll be unreciopcated. Few things change a person much as heart break.

Do you think if that happened, would Reggie enter a goth phase or something?

Why is she called the Butt Witch
Is she a magician when it comes to anal

That WOULD be cringy

Presumably she is good at that, but the main character, Reggie, called her that because she looks like a witch and her butt is pretty noticable. Her actual name is not known.

She's a witch with a big butt.
Simple as that.

I think it'll start giving Ester a spine if that occur. Reggie is enough of a tard already, I can't imagine wrangling around a mopey one.

hah yes

yes a hearty lol was had me as well, user

I like how much this show triggers people :^) it's just like she-ra

This talk of a goth Twelve makes me wonder if we'll ever see extensive costume changes. Twelve's did change, kinda.

Did they made Reggie too cute?

Attached: 1565240826105.png (1065x1118, 440K)

I have my doubts. Same outfit is staple of kid's cartoons

>Just imagine that voice on a hot husbando character!

user you're tempting me to draw male Butt Witch and I'm a little scared

>virtually every thread after maybe the first day the show premiered has been kept going by the speds who enjoy the hell out of it
If you're looking for triggered faggots and the fandom warring, you're in the wrong show

Its not totally unheard for the hero in these shows to change like that in these shows, plus, it could act as a visual indicator of the character's progression.

Wouldn't a male Butt Witch have a soft and sultry female's voice instead?

if you want to touch her thats on you

Wouldn't he be called Bicep Wizard?

I guess in canon, yes, but let's just say for the sake of us faggots that their voice is still male

Like everything else in life, its ultimately decided by yourself.

I don't know, as a straight guy I'm open to that other anyone's option.

*user*

never gonna happen

Attached: 1565826289648.jpg (2048x1138, 527K)

Is Reggie doomed to be a forever alone carpet muncher?

I want to touch the Reggie!

>She's thirty, eating crab dip with Cathy who is basically on life support at this point

It is hard to assess what is too cute to pedophiles unless you are also a pedophile

>implying she even knows what a carpet is in that context

Attached: 3236557.png (648x733, 268K)

The joke is that your voice deepens when you hit puberty. A male version would have an even deeper voice if anything

shes clearly the embodyment of respresed budding sexuality.

Steven is gonna have to fuck Reggie

I don't think so.
She's partly cute, but also genuinely disgusting and socially retarded and can be just plain unpleasant to be around when things don't go her way.

these are pretty cute, good job. Something I don't really get is why she has flower eyes. Did they ever explain that? Was she buried with a flower or something?

Yeah, I guess that's true.
Like a bass so deep it makes the very ground shake.

No. She wasn't a toy.

people dont think endless be like it is, but it do

Attached: 1565799784321.png (673x848, 408K)

Very nice user. I will add this to my ever expanding collection. I wonder if we'll ever see her try makeup.

Dr. Champion and the gay wrestlers are amazing, shut your mouth.

You created this?

C-cute? Even though she looks disgusted by you?

Sure are a lot of people who don’t know the pure sex of Matt Berry’s voice.

>Even though she looks disgusted by you?
I'm used to that.

Its fucking horrid. I don't like how damn smooth it is. Vickerman must take some sick thrill over confusing the sexualities of straight men.

nope, got it from the edit thread, theres a few more there

>I don't like how damn smooth it is
You make me sad.

Thanks user.

Attached: 1565804423190.png (673x848, 405K)

I tried

Attached: IMG_20190814_2328385.jpg (2784x4961, 1.95M)

No, like, his voice is great and it fits the Witch. I just don't like how I'm getting horny over it.

I would have thought he would be roided out but this is fine too.

Ass and thighs should be bigger

>mega
mega.nz/#F!TxtCjQJT!l2MJKoUjbK7WbH1y9NULXQ

I feel like he should be fucking ripped.
The peak of masculinity.

is this from an ancient drawthread?

add more muscle but keep the pretty boy bod

I'll fix it tomorrow, good night anons

Nighty night.

'Night, bruddah.

night nght dont let the bed bugs bite

Attached: 1560982599090.jpg (319x319, 9K)

>it's a reggie actually wears proper makeup as a joke haha episode
w-wouldn't that be funny

It would be even more amusing if Butt Witch helps out.

Reggie is adorable and only for protect and guidance. I just wanna see her happy lads.

That's pure user. I respect that.

If an island can apparently be created to suit a kids' desires, why is there ones specifically for Ester and Todd? Is Reggie some kind of "prime" kid?

Wouldn't it be theoretically possible for the trio to create a sort of "anti-butt witch" islander? True, they may not have a exceptional power, but Mack was able to throw off Reggie, who has super strength, off him. You could argue the Butt Witch's magic may have been aiding him in that regard so it's somewhat ambiguous.

As with Guy Pleasant, something would almost certainly go fucky and wind up making things worse

It wasn't made specifically for Reggie, she just found it. The Butt Witch claims the island was different at some point, and current theory suggests there are Islanders that were once humans that arrived before Reggie.

Also, Todd never got there on his own and Esther found it only after meeting the other two

>Esther found it only after meeting the other two
Wrong, she said she had gone there once before

>Also, Todd never got there on his own and Esther found it only after meeting the other two
Actually if I recall correctly she had in fact been there at least once before since she'd had time to figure out how her whistle worked

Well even more proof the island isn't dependent on Reggie

Oh sure I wanna see her happy
I just also want to see her get absolutely JUST before that happy end

She already did. She was a beautiful dead skunk bride.

Attached: clumsy fuck.png (1366x768, 546K)

Back to Facebook Karen

The best part is even fucking Reggie of all people seems to just kinda dislike him.

>That voice is for some campy over the top villain that looks overdesigned
>because a sly British voice isn't that campy or over the top
Make up your goddamn mind nigga

I can't believe all these fags waifuing Matt Berry when the superior green grinner is right here the whole time.

Attached: kathy.jpg (938x1384, 346K)

>least favorite is bourbon
>most favorite is dr. champion
Is Reggie /ourgirl/?

Pretty much the entire trio are great

Attached: 672DAE8D-01E1-4DA1-89F3-98B6C56BEE81.jpg (2048x1536, 353K)

Fuck yeah, she does.
A lot of the other islanders are just "wackyland crazy", while Doc seems to be legit insane from what might be his human past conflicting with his Endless self.
It's rather entertaining.

Many thanks.

Maybe how crazy you were in life impacts how crazy you'll be in Endless.