Seasons and spin-offs so bad they're generally regarded as non-canon

Seasons and spin-offs so bad they're generally regarded as non-canon.

Attached: 300px-TGC.jpg (300x229, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/K8syTIxbG6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: xiaolin.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Attached: 250px-Conan_and_the_Young_Warriors.png (250x355, 153K)

It's not so much that it was that bad, it's just Greg's super protective of his franchise and he's not gonna include the bits he wasn't involved in.
It never ceases to baffle me that this actually has fans. it's the definition of everything shitty that people complain about when they whine about weebshit, with none of the positives that people actually like in anime-inspired shows

Not even sure what to call this but it hurts just the same.

Attached: reboot-the-guardian-code-returning-characters.png (670x413, 133K)

You gotta admit, the writing took a nosedive for gargoyles after Greg left. Real run of the mill par for the course children's television tropes 101 shit.

Wasn't this basically not canon to the original series anyway?
>It never ceases to baffle me that this actually has fans. it's the definition of everything shitty that people complain about when they whine about weebshit, with none of the positives that people actually like in anime-inspired shows
Are you talking about the original show because that was actually a great show. But the sequel which is what you're replying to was a Canadian only show so they had to get all new VAs, added a new character that nobody liked, and basically did whatever they wanted regardless of the previous series.

EGON PAX! EGON PAX!

This was fairly bad, but I still want to check out the lost episodes.

The real shame is that on it's own Beast Machines was a pretty okay series. It's just a horrible follow up to Beast Wars and a poor Transformers cartoon in general.

Attached: beasties.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Hard to say. It's not too dissimilar to be a complete reboot but marred by countless design tweaks, retcons and name changes for copyright reasons.

I'd like to think season five of X-Men never happened.

Attached: sad season 5 storm.jpg (500x320, 47K)

The 1989 GI Joe series that was all about pollution and drugs

I really liked "The Goliath Chronicles", as it ended with some hope for Goliath's clan. Also, the Quarrymen were miserable vermin just like KKK, so they being discredit was really pleasant. My only complaint about it, however, is that I don't like the part where they killed the Gargoyles' clones.

The plot was interesting, actually, but they didn't develop it correctly. Most of all, how in blazes was possible for Waspinator to return home from the prehistoric Earth?

Inspector Gadget and the Gadgetinis

Attached: 1inspect.jpg (355x400, 40K)

Except for Thailog they were all pretty uninspired but ultimately harmless. Shelving them all at once was completely unnecessary and pointless.

Attached: 76e384cdbd96f95a1a5a3ebe57c030d2.png (640x480, 452K)

Sorry, but you are wrong.

The clones DID evolve in the comics. It's one of the things I would keep from the comics continuity. Brentwood turning bad was a mirror of Puck's apocalyptic future; which also had Demona and Brooklyn as a couple (actually mirroring their clones, Malibu and Delilah).

hooktube.com/K8syTIxbG6U
I miss openings like this... is it nostalgia or did the 90's have pretty great openings?

That series was always better without Gadget himself, so having three of them was definitely a step backwards.

I don't remember anything that drawn out from the Slave Labor comics involving the clones. IIRC they were at Xanatos's party for a hot minute, Thailog starts some shit and they decide who to stay with respectfully. And again, due to it's short life as a series, it didn't amount to much.

Maybe it wasn't much, but it was more interesting that just killing them.

Really, nobody?

Attached: UjpMKpn.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I didn't even know this exists.

Just the one episode would be fine.

Attached: YRUGLLM72FHW5PLI27XVUC445M.jpg (750x450, 167K)

wait, this happened? I thought it was unrelated

the original. it made me cringe so fucking hard, and WB shilled the FUCK out of it.
eh, same way Starscream's spark traveled I guess

I think their version of mainframe was an early back up of the original. It's Bob, Dot and Enzo but they lack the experiences of the initial series. It's just a short fuck all nothing nod anyway.