Honestly the shows actual art style looks even worse then cal arts

Honestly the shows actual art style looks even worse then cal arts

Attached: 425D2CC7-3AA6-419C-BA89-2AAA6676A334.jpg (846x1200, 103K)

no it doesn't

She-Ra haters are all in denial about wanting to fuck the cat

Attached: glimmer catra.png (417x849, 368K)

Sorry but i dont like men

We just had this thread this fucking morning.

Attached: 1565593452655.jpg (400x303, 38K)

It's impossible to get worse than soi-ra.

How much do you wanna bet it's the same autist

Attached: 1565645871766.jpg (1145x1473, 1.23M)

I am terribly confused here.
Is this thread about she-ra or thundercats roar?

monkey faces

No, that's Samurai Jack Season 5. She-Ra characters just have a mild sunburn.

*Furfag

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (940x713, 756K)

No, but i wanna fuck Adoras boypussy

no such thing as calarts (style)

I just wanna smooch this poor soul

Attached: whip.png (1288x1009, 791K)

Shera haters are so fucking assblasted that they can't do anything but spam the exact same shit threads all over again.

than

Why in the hell would you say tha- Oh it has a visible tit outline. I forgot that was all you people care about with this shit for a second.

If this is the She-Ra thread, does anyone actually believe Shadow Weaver is on a path to redemption?

I was watching some original Filmation She-Ra episodes, and I've noticed some titles of the Netflix episodes have allusions to the titles of the old ones. The title of the episode where Shadow Weaver comes to Adora and teaches her to harness her healing power is called "The Price of Power", the same name as an old Filmation episode all about how Shadow Weaver's path to greater power is the easy way that shouldn't be followed, and how she'll try to corrupt anyone who becomes her disciple. Seems like they're trying to give us a clue.

Autists can't tell a character is female without visible boobs. So sad.

IIRC, she just goes back to being evil even after screwing over the Horde. She'll probably just corrupt Glimmer under the guise of being an advisor.

Probably not, she only really joined because she wants to fuck over Hordak (and by extension Catra) also she's clearly trying to manipulate Glimmer

Attached: glimmer and sw.jpg (900x1203, 296K)

Yes there is

I want good things for catra, but I am a little disappointed that she didn't stay glitched/corrupted after shera cut the portal realm.

A general head and mouth shape isn't a visual style.