Kill Six Billion Demons KSBD

“Ogam was the first to teach Metia the ways of violence.

‘Make a fist,’ he said, showing her how, ‘And marry it with your enemy’s jaw.’

-Psalms

>Allison has probably the most punch per page (ppp) ratio this book out of any of the other four

Attached: KOS83.jpg (980x1515, 1.52M)

she's gonna get some pretty new scars. Or we're going to be witness to a foot fetish.

Magic head butt coming soon to a battle ring near you

she's going to walk on the sword isn't she

We all know abbadon cant draw feet, so scars it is

But she doesn't have the extra thingamajigs stuck in her head tho

She's got an exposed Key of Kings now

what is she even doing lol
it seems like all she literally had to do was keep charging at the old guy
he jumped in the air FOR NO REASON WTF

why is she trying to "think" all the sudden

How would you beat the old man? Yea Forums

The magical thingamajig was in her all along.

With a stick

Cancel his health insurance.

Gun.

Abuse his jumping attacks or stay in range so he doesnt use ranged attacks and parry the everloving shit out of him

Attached: f03cb345468d87c633f53089b691d0f8[1].jpg (1024x1542, 162K)

A SPINNING BACK KICK

Attached: flash_734055_largest_crop.png (1569x1009, 356K)

he jumped into the air to dodge her shockwave attack

Is she just gonna kick him in the balls?

She doesn't have to use the spikes of Head of John to use the specific skills associated with it. It certainly helps, but remember she used a cosmic head butt back when meeting the king of devils.

Gun Witch already tried. What you really need is Arthritis Witch, Medicaid Witch, or Cane Wizard.

Headbutt time?

Two Guns.

would have done exactly what allison did but more aggressively and minus the ground shockwave

she freakin cornered the guy in 1 second and forced him to use some dumb mirror thingy
hes a weak scrub who needs tricks to win

all she had to do was press on the attack

Why a fucking tournament arc? I might have to drop this until this part is over.

he used an uno reverse card on her the first time, so I'd just pull out a wildcard draw-4

While he slept

Oh god here we go again

Attached: mindBLOWN.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

How strong eris lo kai is on gokus scale?

>Do you know how did i got those scars?
>No but i know how you got these

>protagonist facing enemy who has a vendetta
>enemy is very old
>enemy slowly paralyzes protagonist's limbs one by one
You all know this is just kid Goku vs King Piccolo fight right?

Hey I'll read my Morrowind fanfiction and I'll vaguely enjoy it I guess.

Gog snarking at itself fills me with life.

Also, Allison really needs to git gud. This is LITERALLY the first round.

Nah, she's gonna do the anime move where she stands on the enemy's sword

Why can't western artists draw fight scenes? This is embarrassing

Came here to say this. Magic headbutt next page.

Attached: SOT51.jpg (980x1515, 1.31M)

Attached: SOT50.jpg (980x1515, 1.45M)

I remember when the artist used to shill this here, back when it was in its infancy (talking like, less than a dozen pages)

Can someone explain WTF is going on

lesbian muscle demon gods who don't need no man

It's a story about God being an asshole, a girl being isekai'd and teaming up with various entities on a quest to slay seven evil gods to free the multiverse, whilst other forces plot in the background.

Currently? Tournament arc for a chance to throw down with one of the evil gods.

what's the bet that Gog hasn't rigged anything, and only said that so Allison can improve herself enough to understand she can be royalty who don't need no rules.

if that was true Allison would just lose and fight Purple anyways

It's a "male author draws only female heroes because he can't write males"

I like you.

interesting that allison, the closest of the non-angel characters to White Chain, refers to them as a female. Either White Chain has stopped caring enough to clarify when reffered to as She, or has in some way accepted their feminine side.

I think it's more likely she just straight up forgot to do it.

Or Allison is just dog shit

imo Gog did rig it, but in a way that was exciting to her. This opponent isnt the most powerful, but she still wants to see a good fight.

>I wanna talk to someone in charge

when will Allison leave the path of the Hothead and ascend to BigGuyhood?

he can't write "females" either, DOOOOH HO HO HO HO HO

Attached: statler and shitpost.gif (349x199, 603K)

Gog in both incarnations is straight up disappointed that Allison didn't dodge that "super obvious attack". If that consensus isn't evidence of Allison totally fucking up the rigged fight there can't be anything stronger. Probably the most surprising of all is that Allison is actually also realizing that fact it in real-time.

I hope Allison loses. Shit like this doesn't nearly happen as often as it should in fiction.

Oh boi she’s going for the goddess headbutt isn’t she

>Allison wins every match up to Solomon by tanking her arms until they’re useless and then charging at people with her head like a pachycephalosaurus with tard strength
>After being critically injured by some thrown gem weapons, Allison learns Head of John by accident over the course of the tournament

Modify some Musashi tactics

>come to the duel hours late
>show up in full heavy plate; no exposed flesh
>need to lean on my bastard sword like a walking cane just to stand
>stagger out, fall over like a fuck
>wait for contemptuous old man to walk over and stab me
>halfsword my blade and sweep the fucking leg
>grapple
>grapple
>grapple to death
>proceed to shed armor in anticipation of next opponent who will see this trick coming

So Gun Witch is Mercenary Tao and Solomon is Namek Saga Frieza? I can dig it

The most realistic way to make Jagganoth die is to literally pull off his mask since it has some of his nails in it, which would be extremely painful for the big guy. Just putting that out there.

But he said his needles (vacus needles) could pierce anything, so going full armor would be worthless, even counterproductive because you would be way more slower.
Basically what said. She could have won if she hadn't been surprised by his tricks and kept pressing. But she's and idiot, so she only had one plan and that crumbled really fuckin soon.

>Allison wins every match up to Solomon by tanking her arms until they’re useless and then charging at people with her head like a pachycephalosaurus with tard strength

So she's basically Cranidos right? Odd, since Ally strikes me as an "only pure fighting" pokemon type.

She's going to try standing on the sword, but she's just going to end up with a blade through her ankles

shes gonna remember she can teleport

kek

Maybe Allison loses and the Gokus are for the tournament 3 years hence? There has to be some sort of fuckery for the Goku contest to happen. Flashback, something

Attached: Youtsuba.jpg (372x500, 128K)

I don't know why people still think anyone likes tournament arcs.

I'm thinking we're going to cut back to whatever Cio is up to, maybe Oscar or Nand will catch up to her or something and it'll take a few pages.

for you.

I want the hype back.

Just shoot him

Bitch you invent new reasons to "drop" this every week and still come here every thread. Go back to /tg/

Man not him but I’m from /tg/ and I’m alright with this tournament arc. Really helps that Abby’s posting much more frequently now. I’m super excited to finally see some straightforward, direct martial artsing.

This.

Jump attacks look impressive, but dodge right and punish is always the right call.

USE THE KEY YOU DUMB BITCH
ROYALTY MY ASS

Anybody else really want her to lose?

Yep. Allison is like Gohan, the jobbing is part of the fun at this point. You know, if you think back it’s funny an old man is giving her more trouble than TWO Ebon Devils gave her when she fought them. It’s like training made her weaker somehow.

White Chain trained her wrong on purpose

Do you think she's gonna mikiri counter him?

'Cause she's trying to fight like a regular bog-standard badass instead of the King of Kings.

JUST PRESS ANY KEY ALLISON
IT'S NOT THAT HARD

I have a plan, it includes you

Attached: 1562977226491.png (1917x1078, 157K)

ESC!
ESC!

...as a joke

Absolutely beautiful

I'm betting on jump on sword and then headbutt.

I gotta say, it's very amusing to see Allison shit the bed after marching so confidently into battle. I know she's gonna pull some magic bullshit and destroy the old man in a few pages but i'm enjoying it.

Attached: OkHand.gif (500x500, 800K)

You know...since White Chain doesn't believe Allison is the new king, you may unironically be correct.

KEKK

Attached: 1563722174956.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

She's a fucking sorority girl with some amount of superpowers and 1, ONE, year of martial arts training. Retards in army who spent whatever amount of hours on hand to hand combat in bootcamp and never again even tried it are probably better suited to this tournament than she is.

Now she either gonna learn to fly or gets stomped into the ground.

Don't be a retard. The fact that they can pierce anything doesn't mean there is no way to stop them. See Allison and how easily they stopped in her flesh. Ergo, they are good vs hard materials but suck against those with high elasticity. Use something like dense rubber or polyethylene on the inside of the armour to deal with such attacks. You can also use polyethylene as a anti-gun armour.

>the needles can pierce anything, even the angel's armor
>didint shoot through allison

Don't fucking lie, he chose to be female-centric because of his lack of experience and was looking for a challenge.

Agreed. Anons making up statements is what got us into the whole “Jag is beast” claim which took a year to finally disprove.

she did alright in mammon's dungeon though

Because she had Incubus in her head the whole time. That wasn't her own confidence.

It explicitly was. You missed the entire point of that bit.

WHERE'S THE ANY KEY?

>Set up an arena arc
>Allison loses the first round
>Leaves and the comic moves on

I would laugh so hard.

>Losing to the first opponent
>In a rigged match

lol. Allison really is shit tier

Nothing can kill Jagganoth.

Incubus was streaming extensive knowledge of mystical martial arts, and other things.

Into Alison.

I want this face/style back

>Allison loses the first round
>leaves disappointed
>Gog makes fun of her retreating back
"Get a load of this loser."
>Final round: White Chain vs Safari Dung
>Safari Dung's about to tear White Chain into pieces
>suddenly Allison storms in, straight bodies Salami Dave even though it's against the rules
>saves White Chain
>leaves everyone in shock as Allison blinks out of existence with her teacher and pals
>tourney erupts in violence and confusion at Salami's defeat

So many people have a thing on their forehead that it's hard to tell which ones matter (are keys) and which ones are purely cosmetic.

Attached: 1188464841733.gif (300x236, 2.54M)

Unless the person is Allison, a Demiurge, or somebody close enough to a Demiurge to be an Emissary, it's not a key.

In this case, Lo-Kai has an actual third eye.

They can penetrate any material, but they are still thrown with a given amount of force, and are still needles, so they can only go so far and strike with only so much force.

What a shame, i like the general idea so maybe ill try to give my goku a vacus harpoon launcher

thats a point against the use of those needles tho.

You can give a human something able to pierce angel armor, but the weapon need to be used with a necessary force for it to be effective.

those needle dont have enough mass.

they CAN pierce angel armor, but maybe if used like a nail?

fml applying physics in a webcomic

We've already seen Puresilver used as bullets and it was blowing fuckoff sized holes through demons who are probably tough as shit. Puresilver needles seem to be doing what they should be doing.

Make Harpoons or javelins out of the same material
or just go all the way and make balistas that shoot these, they probably could just crush angel's body in pieces

the funny thing is that using a needle is maybe the less effective way to utilize that material.

you could use something with more mass and add only a tip of puresilver at the end. Same effect, better energy behind penetration, less - I guess fucking rare- material used.

the ideas write themselves
You could also put very small bits in some bomb to create anti-angel fragmentation grenade

better go full animu and build an invisible super thin flexible blade.

Imagine the pain

Sounds like something i'd put on my goku.
So far the idea is for a knigty looking nigga with greatsword and gun.

I'm half expecting Eris's sword to be made of puresilver given it's colour

puresilver is the new adamantium/mithril/unobtanium

>all this looks like a setup for O MY KEY OF KINGS NEN
>she just ducks and lo kai accidently rings himself out

This is honestly what i'm expecting desuwa.

Attached: Gorm a shit.jpg (1280x1280, 385K)

Honestly I hope this is what happens

I'm , I swear to Yisun that I did not see your post before writing mine

It would be a good material to have in 40K against psykers and daemons, plus it still keeps the quality of "the stronger you are the more it hurts". Basically Blank/Pariah powers as a material instead of as an person.

what about using it for anti-angel amunition? This awakens my inner /k/

you need speed or mass. I guess angels are made with an extremely tough armor with nothing inside, so no impact blow to destroy inner organs.
You need to penetrate it and pierce the flame (like in the first chapters).

using a projectile weapon like modern guns? puresilver tipped bullets? full jacket?

I would go for slugs. Giant mass, one piece to crush the armor after the tip weaken it. Smaller caliber would have the same weakness as the needles.

Grenades would be unusuable. A lot of puresilver for a lucky hit and a weapon an angel would not have problem to deviate/go away

What about explode-on-hit granade with a launcher?

Who is Gog-A-Gog's db equivalent? Captain Ginyu?

Come on, that would be Buu.

I want to clussy both gogs at the same time

And you think this gives him...power, over Allison?

0001 is Ginyu. Like user said Gog is Buu.

A railgun would be ideal if angels weren’t so goddamn fast. Some sort of miniaturised railgun weapon would still be ideal since I assume angels can just tank anything on the size of armor-piercing rounds that isn’t targeted for their vitals.

oh hey this thread is still up,
In case you are still here:
No a grenade still would be a bad idea. A custom javelin is better.

For railgun, anything that can throw a slug is fine. The faster the better.

Alisson could just dodge right or left and Eris lo kai would just charge himself out of the ring

Attached: 1492539442700[1].png (303x311, 178K)

Use the Heavenly Boob-Punch Technique.

Dumb and insecure cheerleader goes through a harrowing venture through a fantasy demon land and grows as a person, while trying to save her boyfriend and give him The Ring.