Why is he so cool, yet feels so wasted at the same time?

Why is he so cool, yet feels so wasted at the same time?

Attached: Facilier_transparent.png (1300x2159, 1.27M)

Basically that's how the whole film feels.

I love the movie so much, man. It has my favorite soundrack of any Disney movie, my facorite villain, and some of my favorite supporting cast, too.
I just wish it was better.

Attached: 1542060202871.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Why is he so cool,
Because he had voodoo and had hoodoo
>yet feels so wasted at the same time?
Because of the things he ain't even tried

I feel like they didn't go deep enough into the Voodoo style, Facilier should have been fought in a temporary trip to "the other side" really crank the visual style up to 11.

Underrated

He's so cool because a Keith David character will ALWAYS be the most based part of any piece of media they are in.
He's feels wasted because he doesn't have that much screentime compared to other villains. I still loved him though.

>Square got Keith David to narrate their E3 presentation about a year before the game released
>don't announce PatF world
What were they thinking?

Wasn't Ursula in all fucking 3 of them

This guy is so cool he made me wish I was black

>Black characters aren't allowed to be bad guys
So sick of this stupid fucking pseudo-rule
Dr. Facilier is incredibly based

Attached: Demo C.png (1920x1080, 412K)

No, Atlantica didn't make an appearance in 3 Ariel was just a summon. Also there's like 9 games.

I quote this guy a lot considering I only saw the movie once and didnt much care for it one way or the other.
Whenever someone describes how poor they are
>it's the green- it's the green- it's the GREEEN YOUU neeeeed

The 3 that matter

They all matter, except the mobile game depending on what you thought of 3's ending.

>First game is an awesome action game with rpg elements with a fun story and characters
>Second game makes no sense
>Find out they wanted me to play some shitty card game that any other series would have made into a spinoff
I assumed the other twenty ones without 1, 2, or 3 at the end of their titles were shit, too

are you a black female ? a lot of alternate black chicks I know like Princess and the frog

They put a lot of effort into him but he was still starring in a very mediocre movie.

>my favorite soundrack of any Disney movie
It sounds like just about everything else Randy Newman crapped out late in his career, but whatever floats your boat.

I mean, they were CoM was good though you double nigger but they're still important to the plot.

Shame they never got into more detail with the title of Shadow Man.

Probably because he doesn't even meet the main character until right before he dies.