Wow, I'm watching American Dad's new season and it's crazy, the whole going into the TV...

Wow, I'm watching American Dad's new season and it's crazy, the whole going into the TV, the show with 1 episode that changes, they literally wrote a fucking SCP.

Attached: file.png (1280x718, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxh02n0NNJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah the show is still good

Denuta.

>still good
It was always good

Ya say the country's becoming...feminized...

this episode was literally the stuff of my nightmares
was this a reference to something? because it was shockingly good even for American Dad which i already like

Yeah I just finished the episode, and wow. I honestly think that's one of the best episodes of an adult cartoon, if not all cartoons this decade. It was just solid all around, even with the B plot that was kind of meh, it didn't detract from the A plot so much, and that's good. They didn't try doing too much with it.

Good fucking stuff TBS.

I like that they didn’t forget Steve’s robosexuality.

what episode is this? please tell me in a form that will allow me to easily find it on watchcartoon

season 14 episode 4 and yes

Can somebody gimme a rundown of the plot?
Because from the little that I've seen in this thread, you guys might be getting wet over what is pretty much a parody/homage to the movie "Pleasantville".

Will you go there?

Denuta

found it on my own no thanks to you

I have the money

They responded as soon as they could. Say thanks.

>Black and white and vaguely 50s themed
>Must be that B-list 00s movie I remember when I was 5...
Abandon TV only shows one channel and one show and one episode that vaguely changes each episode until Stan notices a familiar face in the show.

that jackass gave the wrong episode
its from season 16 not 14

15 not 14 and thanks buddy

Hey, I watched "Pleasantville" when I was at least thirteen, you rotoscope.

Which reminds me, I should download it again.

The season discrepancy is a common error. There is no decided upon season numbering due to FOX and TBS hand off creating short seasons. Some people say the current season is 16, the max amount it could be. I personally say 15 because 4 episodes back in season 12 shouldn't count for an entire season.

>you rotoscope
I no longer have beef with you

>Another MacFarlane show manages to be better than a rebooted classic

Attached: Twilight-Zone.jpg (1024x683, 173K)

TBS marketing getting in work.

Who knew 4chin was part of the target audience and worth marketing to. lol

Attached: yttfyhygf.jpg (1068x604, 65K)

>TBS shills are on Yea Forums again

Attached: no_good.jpg (577x441, 88K)

lol we sure called them out at the same time huh

>Wasting marketing budget for anonymous vague posting on a board with easily, less than 8k viewers at any given time.

nice excuse fa

I don't believe so. It contained a lot of genre tropes, but didn't seem to reference any particular story.

Lol im watching this shit on fmovies, im not someone from TBS u fuck.

Shit was just a really good episode

If their marketing department was as broke as you and couldn't spare ten cents. Now go flip some burgers.

Newest episode was by far the weakest, they were having a decent run before that, last week had some great gags.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxh02n0NNJg

AD has always been weird to me. I got sick of Simpsons and Family Guy, but not American Dad.

based and hefpilled

>this episode was literally the stuff of my nightmares
I think people are starting to learn that existential/psychological horror is much stronger than jump scare monsters.

>Starting
I mean that's the basics man.

Maybe because everyone in it is so psychotic to begin with, whereas Simpsons and family guy have somewhat “normal” families.

Not sure if it's just nostalgia but this show has always been super cozy for me. The kind of show I can fall asleep to after the gf has fallen asleep.