Cancelled Damian Wayne videogame

>Arkham Knight sequel
>Developed by WB Montreal
>The game was going to feature Damian Wayne taking up the mantle of the caped crusader
>It would have featured: The Batbike, Rundown Gotham, Two Face (as the Judge), Gorilla Grodd , Flamingo, Black Mask (female version), Penguin, Dick Grayson (uncertain if he would still be Nightwing), Old Bruce Wayne (retired as Batman), Nemesis System (most would know from the Middle Earth games)
>WB Montreal also tried to make a Suicide Squad and Superman games, both were never greenlit/cancelled.
>Rocksteady is making a game where you create your own superhero.

Attached: nightwing.jpg (1020x470, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZFZUh3a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and
>WB Montreal is now making another Batman game.

I'd have loved that, tbqhwy.

How's your dad doing over at Nintendo?

I'm not lying. This was poster over at Yea Forums. Here you have concept art: imgur.com/a/ZFZUh3a

Shame, Damian been getting the shit end of the stick when it comes to media protrayal

Why the hell would a Batman game have Grodd in it?

The same reason why a Batman game would have Deathstroke in it.

Black Mask doesn't even have any notable stories

I like him in the Red Hood/ Dark Trinity series

Why is the Wayne Enterprise building run down looking?
Is Wayne Enterprises not a mega rich global corporation in that universe

I finally started playing Arkham Knight over the weekend and already seeing talk of vehicles in this makes me want to say pass.
Fuck the batmobile it's way too much of the game.

>that Rocksteady news
Please give me something to fill the void of DCUO

Attached: 1D2047DE-EEF1-4E12-BE47-14D7CCB111B9.png (1280x960, 567K)

Deathstoke isn't pigeonholed/heavily associated with a single hero. Grodd is primarily a Flash villain
Because Arkham Knight ended with Bruce's identity being revealed to the world. Having your CEO outed as Batman aka illegal vigilante isn't good for stock values

God I just fucking hate how they gave the Robins buzzcuts so they didn't have to animate hair.

>we can be lazy AND have a gritty tacticool military look!

Fuck you.

Attached: Batman_Arkham_Knight_All_Character_Bios_312.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

What about when murdered Robingirl but not really?

Deathstroke is primarily a Teen Titans villain.
Don't get too excited. It's probably about the Suicide Squad. Not a DC Universe game.

>Deathstroke is primarily a Teen Titans villain.
Not really. That's like saying Solomon Grundy is a Batman villain. He works for pretty much anybody

>not a single sexy female costume which shows cleavage
so more sjw trash? in that case I don't care

Why the hell would a Batman game have Grundy?

It's dumb. Batman already has the Gorilla Boss. It's no less silly than Grodd.

Didn't they end up having some Robin skins with full hair anyway?

Hi

>WB Montreal also tried to make a Suicide Squad and Superman games
I'm glad their Superman game fell through because I wouldn't trust them with Superman And I want to be the first one to make a good Superman game anyway, but I don't understand why their Suicide Squad game got cancelled. Literally just make a good third-person shooter with deep melee mechanics and a few characters to choose from. Apparently it was open-world too? So just make a decent open-world game along with that.

He's gotten more than fucking Cass. And I would've liked Dickbats more anyway.

He wore a hood in AC and then in AK his hair was just plastered in place

Attached: BD972D59-9EE7-4017-8836-DFDA724FCFD2.png (180x133, 43K)

>mommy Black Mask will never torture you.

Why even live?

>Poison Ivy

Didn't she die?

>Cancelled Damian Wayne
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!

Excuse me, Catwoman in Arkham City made me rock hard everytime she was on screen

D-daddy

Attached: u3s7wjM_d.jpg (372x834, 22K)

Why would a Batman movie?

Attached: grodd.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>not Dick or Terry
nah I don't like Damian shoved into everything

Big dumb idiot boss fight that isn't Croc or Grundy again.

This is the worst design that Ivy could have. It not something that Ivy would wear, or how she would dress

Attached: jlzkViE.jpg (548x747, 31K)

Probably because it's a new Ivy since the old one died

yes

can't have female character wearing revealing outfits in current year user!

Attached: anyone can fake it.png (1166x655, 940K)

yeah and they then reduced her breast size and cleavage in arkham knight.
this game doesn't even feature a single revealing outfit.
so they kept getting more and more censored by sjws with each passing game

Only skin I remember Robin getting in AC was a BtAS one.

Why use Grodd and not the ape son of Joker from the DamianBats stories?

I prefer a sexy Ivy, but the red shirt she had in AC and AK was terrible. This is slightly better.

That's true.

this information was already leaked by Jason Schreier years ago

Wasn't Cass going to be in Arkham Knight and then got blocked by Didio?

First I've heard of this.

It was literally only for that one model. All the rest have hair, even all the dick grayson and jason todd skins?

Attached: dmitry-gaborak-aka-neverwintered-batman-4.jpg (1920x1086, 332K)

Because Solomon Grundy has appeared in several Batman comics? He's not a Batman villain, but he's certainly more relevant to him than Grodd

Is DCUO cancelled?

Hey, how's it going?

Damien Wayne is not my Batman Beyond. Terry or bust.

Attached: 1407670688235.png (400x600, 166K)

my nigga

this

gay

Whys Dick Grayson look like Commander Sheperd?

This sounds so fake it pretty much ruins the whole post. Their entire approach is to make the games as scripted and """cinematic""" as possible.

>Lydia Deetz Poison Ivy
cute

>Damian game
Good riddance.

Attached: Deathstroke sip.png (500x282, 130K)

Have you seen Harley’s ass in AK?

He's just JGL's John Blake from TDR with even shorter hair

Tim looks 40 here.

i find it extremely hard to believe this game ever existed

Based and schwaypilled

Attached: schway.png (416x636, 270K)

Grodd was the director's favorite DC character

That wasn't a good story

>And I want to be the first one to make a good Superman game anyway
Who the fuck are you?

Non-moba, non-mmo superhero rpg. I've been waiting my life for this

They also fucked her face up. I wasn't a fan of Ivy for the longest time either but SFM and Blender won be over on that front. Harley was great as usual. I hear the nerfed tits is a specific mandate from Warner Bros. Explains why all of the Injustice 2 women, despite the bulk of them looking incredibly attractive, had the budding breasts to rival of a forty-two year old mexican fisherman. Like just what the fuck.

Attached: 1560138633869.jpg (614x389, 58K)

Looks more like Duela Dent

Same here.

Some nobody for now I guess. But I'm going to school to learn how to code.

I still think I know how to make a Superman game better than most people would.

>>It would have featured: The Batbike, Rundown Gotham, Two Face (as the Judge), Gorilla Grodd , Flamingo, Black Mask (female version), Penguin, Dick Grayson (uncertain if he would still be Nightwing), Old Bruce Wayne (retired as Batman), Nemesis System (most would know from the Middle Earth games)

Fuck, a nemesis system for a superhero game sounds so fucking perfect. I hope Rocksteady uses it for their new superhero game, if it’s even being made that is.

>Nemesis System (most would know from the Middle Earth games)
FUCK
I NEED THIS

Attached: IMG_e6c7046c-2524-4b7e-8b7f-46acbff93e47.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

It actually just got ported to the Switch recently for some reason.

I hope we get a Beyond game. Think of it
>Blight
>Inque
>Dee Dee
>Golem
>MAD STAN

Why is WB taking so long to make a DC game? Do they just not care?

They probably can't afford it since it apparently costs them half a billion to put their own shows on their own streaming service

WB is a notoriously shitty with games and their devs. Most recent example would be the Mortal Kombat 11 DLC shitshow, which Ed Boon himself wasn't happy with the release schedule.

So does this mean previously random henchmen would have dynamically evolving personalities?

I thought Bruce had pulled a Vulpes Inculta with poor Ace at first
Jesus Christ

Source?

Attached: cat_fats.jpg (269x270, 29K)

>Source?
The source was the guy from the Yea Forums thread who posted OP's concept art.

The way it'd probably works was damien would get his ass kicked and either dumped in alleyway or saved before the final blow than that henchman levels up and probably gets super powers or better tech or some shit
Fuck
Fuck
The nemesis system is literally too good

I think it’s less about having to animate hair and more about Robin looking manly since they’re scared about him being seen as gay. They gave Nightwing pretty boy hair and then gave Dick Robin pretty boy hair too in Origins.

>Memesis System
For what purpose? So that some thugs can talk some shit to Batman before he caves their teeth in?
>Look, Bats! I'm back after you kicked my shit in but didn't kill me because you're Batman. Aren't you surprised I'm back?

That said, this orc looks surprisingly like Anthony Hopkins btw

looks like more of the same.

The Nemesis System is a cheap gimmick that falls apart after a few hours in.
>Kill some rando Orc who got a name just by shitting in a hole and thinks he's so cool
>Minding my own business
>Asshole comes back repeatedly just to monologue about how he's no longer a hole shitter but my mortal enemy
>This goes on for a while
>Some other asshole Orc does the same thing
>EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!
Maybe I'd care if I'd died at least once to these guys

On another hand user.

>Literally seeing a mook rise to a super villain

Is that Ric Grayson?

>that one orc named Douche

I guess good things do still happen in this world.

Damien is cancer.

I liked this art quite a bit, but then again the Arkham games never really got old to me. My biggest gripe with the series was the abundance of forced Batmobile shit in AK, which is pretty minor for a whole series.

I loved that you could pick a skin for so many characters and it'd appear in the cutscenes they were in. Such a great feature for a superhero game in general. I wish more games would do that.

>Ivy died
>This one has a much different sense of style and looks quite a bit younger in a relatively distant future
It's obviously not Pam

He doesn't have it as bad as Tim, Dick and Jason are the ones who get all the attention though.

Rocksteady strategically made the Arkham games to coincide with the Nolan Batman trilogy.

DC doesn't make good superhero movies anymore though. I think the Suicide Squad game was dropped because the movie was awful, and that's also why RS and WBM have taken awhile to decide where they want to go next.

Spider-Man does it and does such a good job that with every costume that isn't outright comedy (like underwear or bag on the head) he looks like he completely fits in. You can play the whole game with the Raimi suit and you'd have no idea it's not a Riami game.

It'd be the best if it was like AK and you could pick say, Black Cat's design as well for example. It's a shitload to ask though and I was very happy with at least being able to pick Spidey's costume and having it show up in cutscenes. I feel like alt costumes are so essential to capeshit that being able to pick at least the main character's costume should become the standard.

>Black Mask (female version)

Attached: ddb.jpg (192x263, 6K)

>DamianBats
It better have had Antichrist Batman.

>not making a Shazam game

Why would a Batman show have him as a recurring villain?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Pretty sure is Duela Dent.

cute

>Developed by WB Montreal
>The game was going to feature Damian Wayne taking up the mantle of the caped crusader
Thank god. We were narrowly spared a terrible fate.

Attached: 1565572619344.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

Because Grundy was born in Slaughter Swamp, which is part of Gotham, you fucking pleb!

Why not Morrison's version where Damian is Old Man Wayne for future Terry?

Jesus, just jerk off already

Not since the 80s/early 90s. Unless you're counting the shitty cartoon.

What I found the worst was pairing Tim and Barbara. This is never hinted in any Batman series and it just feels so fucking unnatural. I hate it. Worse than the Babs/Bruce shippers. What the fuck were they thinking?

Babs is for Dick.

Attached: 1500543290226.jpg (560x878, 78K)

> Old Bruce Wayne (retired as Batman)

this is just ticking boxes off of the dream Beyond game Yea Forums was making up a decade ago.

>If game no make pee pee not hard, me no care

Attached: caveman.jpg (279x305, 17K)

wait I thought they were making this?

Attached: Leaked Harry Potter game.webm (864x480, 2.99M)

wait, what the fuck
did harry just offed the american?

>Cancelled Damian Wayne videogame
Wouldn't have picked the game if it had stared him so good news. Tired of him being unronically portrayed like a mini batgod.

I don't like the HP franchise but this looks amazing.

Oh.