You now have TOTAL control over the MCU

What happens?

Attached: Charizard.png (785x768, 310K)

Captain America returns is never allowed to wear shirts and is always covered in sweat and running

Carol gets replaced with Monica Rambeau.

No other changes.

Raimi Spiderman is canon

Remake all films, entirely in the CalArts style

declare all TV show non-canon and reboot Iron Fist in the movies

You're a good man, I like you

Fuck you, TV's some of the best in the MCU

I like the way you think.

Attached: 36157CB2-6D05-410B-A1FE-EB2FF1F1E357.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

Why does Lizardon care about the MCU?

thanos deserved to win. that will be the true ending

only Daredevil. Not worth the rest of the characters getting raped.

Falcon does an awful job at being Captain America since he doesn’t actually have any powers and Bucky takes over (as it should have been to begin with)

Cap shouts Avengers Assemble in Endgame

What does the Charizard have to do with anything?

Cancel absolutely everything supposed to come out after endgame, endgame was the perfect wrap for the MCU as a whole and now it needs some fresh air

And by that I mean reboot everything
I'd want to finally include the X-men into it, but that's not going to happen because apocalypse and dark phoenix completely killed the mutie interest for normies, so x-men will come back in, say, a decade, and fucking good bye A-team, give me the muties that aren't the ten that we always see on TV

Also more focus on less known and less powerful heroes, give the world threatening threats a break for a little while, give me squirrel girl, moon knight, blade, hercules etc etc

If I brought back the current roster (tho I would still re-cast most of them) then it'd be to show alternate stories and what-if scenarios, give me some red-hulk, show me wolvie and the cap fighting together during D-day, spidey 2099 and/or superior spidey

thanks Charizard, I'll use my new power wisely

>daredevil
oh, woops, looks like you miss-typed PUNISHER right there senpai
it's okay, I got you

oh and movies focused on bad guys too, give me more anti-heroes
I want a fucking taskmaster movie so badly

hope you enjoy you're PTSD Punisher dealing with government conpiracies

Cancel everything and deem it illegal to make garbage capeshit movies anymore so we can get back to actual films being released in theaters again.

Take a god damn break. Don't ride this superhero train into the ground. Give it a few years and then go back in with some street-level shit.

Attached: dk.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

I don't make the MCU and instead I'm making a R rated Carnage spin off of Venom.

Do you remember what actions movies were before the MCU

just make more movies like Spiderverse really

Attached: shinji teruze.jpg (101x125, 3K)

Ring up WB for a crossover movie with Thor and Wonder Woman

I kill it. Forever

>End the franchise and just reboot it AGAIN RIGHT NOW

Hell. Fucking. No. The ONE good thing about MCU right now is that it is following a linear series of films where you know Doctor Strange five years from now is the same one we've been following since 2016. It's why people stick with manga series for decades: it's better to have a long story that keeps going but at LEAST you know where to start.

Comics ending a story, rebooting it, then ending a character's journey and rebooting it again is why people have to ask questions like, "I want to get into Doctor Strange comics, where do I start?". I don't want that fucking question to arise for cape movies, too.

>Comics ending a story, rebooting it, then ending a character's journey and rebooting it again is why people have to ask questions like, "I want to get into Doctor Strange comics, where do I start?". I don't want that fucking question to arise for cape movies, too.

We are already there, retard. A good chunk of people have already seen 3 different Spideys

Reboots diminishing public interest and bullshit contract deals is why MCU Spiderman had to be leashed to Iron Man and couldn't get a proper origin story.

I greenlight a Nova movie.
I put Thor 4's screenplay in the shredder and tell Taika to rewrite it without Jane.
I cancel Captain Marvel 2 and say no one is allowed to use Carol Danvers in any movies.
I greenlight Ant-Man 3 and put it in CM2's slot.
I renew Daredevil on Hulu. Punisher returns as a supporting character, but no one who was involved in his show has any say over how the character is handled.
Luke Cage and Iron Fist's current incarnations are scrapped. Will be rebooted as a Heroes for Hire movie with Terry Crews as Luke and an actor competent at fighting as Danny. Possibly Reuben Langdon.

Attached: nova umvc3.png (4724x5079, 3.68M)

Jean grey turns everyone gay

It ceases to exist.

Attached: 1560116411334.png (1000x1000, 156K)

This
People don't realize the most hated part of comics is their continuity. Most people can't tell what is canon to what and if they're even part of the same tale

you mean you're surprised that the second most basic-bitch tier pokemon shy Pikachu is into equally basic-bitch tier MCU?

I'm just going to go back to reading my patrician-tier City of Heroes comics with Mahoxy.

Attached: 9b34c5a3879e9221e91511216d79e0743e8fe694.png (600x600, 185K)

you absolute brainlet, there's a difference between live action and comics; real fucking people age
downey jr didn't want to do any more iron man movies is why he's dead
jackman doesn't want to do wolvie anymore is why he's dead
the MCU has lasted ten years, most of the cast will not want to do the same thing over and over again, and let's not even talk about the x-men

you go and have fun trying to re-cast these heroes without rebooting the whole thing, I'll watch and laugh from the side

>inb4 warmachine was re-cast

>He promotes having Iron Man stories keep going for 500 more years

Or how about when MCU ends, just let it fucking end, yeah?

>just let it end
not only is it absolutely stupid on a capitalistic standpoint, but literally why

you screeching about things you don't like will never stop the machine, but do feel free to keep going

>capitalistic standpoint
Confirmed for supporting greedy corporations who are busy remaking every fucking animated film into soulless live-action.

>but literally why
Because not every story or character needs to continue having adventures a hundred more years from now. Just because you're used to America milking the shit out of Batman doesn't mean that's how stories and characters should be treated.

I need a Mango Sentinel and IFC Yipes going apeshit in the same movie. Make it the MAHVEL cinematic universe.

Attached: 1564789354845.jpg (612x981, 133K)

>soulless
more buzzwords, your tastes are completely irrelevant here, you not liking it didn't stop endgame from making over 2 billion dollars
propose a better alternative, then we'll talk you braindead commie

>because not every story or character needs to continue
>j-just make new heroes xD
why don't you start working for imagine and show the big boys how it's done?
history, people and maths are all against you, which leg are you even trying to stand on right now?

>But think of the MONEY!!!!

Just because companies are going to milk properties even if I don't support them does not mean I have to endorse it, fucking retard.

Make an actual point instead of sucking dick of billionaires who only want you for your wallet.

Pete's less optimistic. I'm not a fan of the bright-eyed ever-hopeful thing he's got going
Also Hobgoblin VS ult. Jessica Drew, because why not.

Attached: Hobgoblin 01.jpg (1988x3056, 1.88M)

>waaahh people are making money reeeeee
>I don't care if their products are good, I don't want them to get money reeeeee
you're the one that attacked the capitalistic perspective you sub-zero IQ troglodyte

>Unironically supports modern Disney and implies they aren't soulless

Is that the hill you really want to die on?

>lumping marvel studio with didney
I greatly enjoyed endgame, as well as about 90% of the rest of the MCU movies, as did millions of people
sorry about your absolutely shit taste, I'm sure it'll fix itself with time

Did you just wake up from a coma and forget that Disney bought out all this shit years ago? Do you think box office = quality? Transformers must be your favorite series.

Attached: 1565141637737.png (1260x1120, 1.31M)

Elf With A Gun gets a role as a minor villain in a mainline movie

$.05 have been deposited

>but dude disney
afaik disney bought them off a long time before the last phase even started pre-production, but if you have some insider source proving otherwise, please do present them to me user

brainlet

>Disney had no influence on the studios they bought out

Are you actually retarded or just that fucking naive?

>moving the goalposts
you can't win this fight bro just give up

Of course I can't win against an obvious shill who sucks Mouse dick. You picked that hill to be your final resting place.

>still no argument
you need to be 18 to browse this site

I can't hear your post over all the slupring, user.

cringe and brainwashed

>more muffled screaming

Attached: show me on the picture where did the mouse touch you.png (1577x791, 130K)

>Disney bought out all this shit years ago
>disney bought them off a long time before the last phase even started pre-production
Aren't these pretty much the same statement?

Lower case user is retarded, ignore him.

the point is that disney buying them had no negative impact on the movies' revenues you mongrels, all the contrary, the movies that made them the most money were all post-disney bought-off

If only you knew how to discuss movies without the dollar signs in your eyes, you'd know we were talking about the quality of the movies themselves and how quality of shit objectively goes down the longer your refuse to retire a character or just keep rebooting it until it's sickening.

Attached: 543535363.png (989x719, 1.06M)

not only were we not discussing only the quality, because once again, you attacked the capitalistic perspective because it hurt your political agenda or something, but it doesn't change anything to the fact that endgame, and infinity war, are easily both in the top five mcu movies

>inb4 more hot opinions and shit tastes
go on, tell me about thor 1 and 2

Slurp slurp.

see you in area51 antifag

No you won't, you'll be too busy sucking Mouse dick while going on about how great Disney and Marvel are.

Make a young avengers/avengers academy movie that has Ant-man, Wasp, and Hulk as teachers and introduces Ms. Marvel and idgaf who else

>without rebooting the whole thing

that's retarded. no one wants to see origin stories all over again.

Recasting is far easier.

>Because not every story or character needs to continue having adventures a hundred more years from now

but these characters have told stories for decades

Part 1:

Avengers
>Bruce Banner (Hulk)
>Steve Rogers (Captain America)
>Tony Stark (Iron Man)
>Hank Pym (Ant-Man
>Janet Van Dyne (The Wasp)

New Avengers (Bruce, Hank, Janet and Thor leave):
>Captain America
>Falcon
>Scarlett Witch
>Quicksilver
>Vision
>Hawkeye

Winter Soldier:
>wouldn’t change a thing, only that Black Widow isn’t an Avenger and she’s more similar to 616 BW. The whole movie you’re a lot less sure if she should be trusted. She ends up being a triple agent that helps Cap in the end. Nick Fury is actual Nick Fury, not Samuel L Jackson.

Thor:
>Instead of simply being stripped of his power, he genuinely lives his life as Donald Blake. The plot is The Warriors Three trying to convince Donald Blake that he’s actually the reincarnation of Thor, and needs to save Asgard from Loki. Donald is married to Jane, who’s dying of cancer. Ends with Odin apologizing to Thor for unintentionally causing him so much grief, and that he can still live both lives with his wife with Odin’s Blessing.

Shit, I forgot Thor in the Avengers line up

And they should've died decades ago to make way for new characters and the life cycle of characters should've just rotated naturally instead of, "Let's keep rebooting Superman every 5 years in TV, movie, and comic form".

Iron Man 2
>Villain is Count Nefaria, while Madam Masque is used as a tool to seduce and assassinate Tony. She ends up falling for him instead and can’t bring herself to kill him. Instead she’s the one that basically operates his chest and gives him the new power core, moments after Tony discovered it and created it within Count Nefaria’s own prison.

Incredible Hulk:
>Banner is on the run from the army. They try to design an A.I. to help capture him but end up creating M.O.D.O.K. instead. He turns on them and Hulk ends up saving everybody from a Nuke. He survives and goes into hiding.

Ant-Man:
>Hank and The Wasp decide to use fight crime as Ant-Man and The Wasp. One of their first villains is The Wrecking Crew. The subplot of the movie is Ant-Man picking up the nerve to propose to Janet.

then pretend the MCU ended with Infinity War.

everyone is stilt-man

Attached: 1565748292044.png (621x457, 336K)

Captain America 1:
>The first part is the same all the way until Steve takes the serum. Instead of a weird middle where Steve becomes a propaganda piece, instead Cap decides to form his own team to fight Hydra. Steve recruits The Invaders, basically a proto-Avengers. Most of them either die, retire or disappear. Including Cap, until he’s defrosted by the Avengers.

Thor 2:
>Enchantress is the villain that manipulated Sif by using her feelings for Thor to do her bidding. Both are jealous of Jane but Sif atleast accepts it. The Warriors Three and Thor join forces to take down The Enchantress and her minions. Sif and Jane become friends and Jane gets an enchanted sword.

Avengers Academy would be great

I end it.

More dinosaurs

All projects cancelled forever.

I put myself on ridiculous salary at Marvel as a "Comic Fact Checker" and I delegate my other duties to the previous heads of the project.

Well, I hope they make you feel special.

>to make way for new characters and the life cycle of characters should've just rotated naturally

kek that's one way to tank a company. No one wants legacy characters.