What exactly makes this comic so infuriating that assblasted so many people back in the day?

What exactly makes this comic so infuriating that assblasted so many people back in the day?

Attached: dobs4.jpg (800x630, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWnkpMo5xXM
youtube.com/watch?v=oIiL_o2eeOs
patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2018/02/27-deadliest-mass-shooters-26-one-thing-common/
youtu.be/mRmkSf-YT8o
macleans.ca/opinion/the-context-of-jordan-petersons-thoughts-on-enforced-monogamy/
observer.com/2018/05/jordan-peterson-dragons-witches-beliefs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO GAME

OTHER GAME??

Got you covered

Attached: fd6.jpg (1264x1580, 1.02M)

BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER GAME

>is it in HD?
Check mate, Nintenyearolds.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

Dobson gives me the feeling that he alone is the main reason why nintendofags have a bad reputation

This comic has better Autistic morals than Reddit

It’s because he uses the usual straw man arguments
Character who doesn’t like what I like has absolutely no argument and just yells
Character who is just me is smart and smug and always wins arguments while consistently level headed

Also the Wii had no games and online was a joke

Because instead of using real arguments, he uses strawmen.

>Wii
>working online
Damn, Dobson atleast use a strawman correctly

Uninformed layman here, why is his art style hated so much? Eyebrows aside, I get that.

his art feels like Rumiko Takahashi and Jim Davis had an aborted down syndrome baby

This for his early work For his later work he puts in too many unnecessary details, many 'young' characters look in their 50s due to all the wrinkles he puts in, and his hands are shit.

A BOY AND HIS BLOB IS NOT A NEW IP IT WAS ORIGINALLY ON NES

Because it simply puts a stereotype among games and tried to split them off as first-person shooters are impossible to play because they always have the hero dude whose playing it.

It over simplified the whole formula of just playing a video game because it's a fucking cool ass video game. The main issue is that the Wii was boring back in the day if you were a grown-ass man. If you were a kid, you would love to play the fucking wii with everyone else and in general.

Dobson is just being a retard because he admitted that he doesn't want to grow up and actually play with the big boys like everyone else.

The worst thing about this comment is that user was right. Online multiplayer was laggy as fuck. The Wii had no real games but just party games at that. Yeah there was that one FPS or that one rpg but all of those games were just literally gimmicky WII based games in the future.

It's just enough smugness for guaranteed replies, just like StoneToss

Attached: 1565338626248.jpg (696x669, 74K)

Only Dobson can draw a teddy bear that looks like a greasy middle aged man.

Attached: dobson avatar.jpg (400x400, 38K)

PS3TARD BTFO
NINTENDO WINNING AS USUAL
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WIIU

These ones are actually pretty tame, the ones that get me are the ones where he complains about Nintendo not making the DiC tie-in cartoons he grew up with canon.

cool essay dork

I always gave this weird bear the voice of that fat guy from Toy Story 2.

I think his mac shilling is even worse

Attached: dobson mac.png (799x1723, 888K)

It's funny how many artists get memed into using Mac hardware when it's some of the worst hardware for film, animation, and graphics design.

Not to mention the cost for even mediocre macs is ridiculous. Probably the last thing an artist should worry about is spending more money with their not-so-stable income.

That yellow thing looks awfuly like this
Btw what even is dobson doing nowadays?

Attached: images (21).jpg (191x264, 17K)

>OH SHIT OH SHIT I NEED SOME NEW CHARACTER DESIGNS WHERE HAS MOM PUT MY OLD EUROPEAN COMICS I USED TO READ AS A KID

Attached: 71-119625057--null--18-07-2017-16-33-42-307-.jpg (936x470, 96K)

I always hear Newman’s voice from Seinfeld

Sitting miserably in his office, browsing Yea Forums and contemplating his life.

Attached: dobson can't spell.jpg (1242x1122, 175K)

Well everybody is right at least once

Attached: alex captain syrup.jpg (800x1246, 209K)

Is he actually a furry or is he oblivious to the implications of using that as his avatar?

he is oblivious

Attached: dobson fursona.jpg (603x859, 271K)

Apple has just been selling regular PC hardware for massively inflated prices since 2006.

Capitalism.
It just fucking works.

Attached: todd howard ace attourney.jpg (900x2025, 385K)

If you don't like freedom russia's thattaway.

It's because of capitalism I can afford to build my own PC with the power of a high end Mac Pro at a third of the price.

>PCs cause Dobson "problems every day of the week"
Imagine being this tech illiterate.

>What makes this comic so infuriating
Bad art
Unoriginal character designs
Is literally "My favorite video games are better than yours"
Dobson
The parodies literally have more effort and are better in every way

For some reason I can't help but read this in a vague eastern European accent.

>"Has no good games"
>Brings up Brawl
>"No good games with online that works"
>Drops Brawl
Man, even Dobson agrees Brawl's online was absolute dog shit

What makes this even funnier is that he literally has a comic where he's the one guy in his class hyped to go to McDonalds.

The only Wii games that matter in 2019 are the ones where you can plug in a Gamecube controller. The rest of the library is complete trash.

Now now user, Wii sports was pretty alright, and so was Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, but yeah, the rest of the library blew fucking dick

Apple caters to people that don't want to think for themselves and pay much more to have a giant company do that for them.

I generally fill him in as that programmer guy that gets killed by the spitting dinosaur in Jurassic Park.

People do not hate him for his art, they hate him because he is a tremendous faggot

He still posts his bullshit, I forgot whether it was on tumblr or facebook that he posts his garbage now, since he was supsended from twitter about 2 or 3 times

There was Donkey Kong Country Returns. Granted, it should have had an option to use a Gamecube controller.

Mostly rambling about Miraculous Ladybug on Facebook.

It's not really anything special and is obviously amateur attempts at a manga style, but of course Dobson hates anime and manga (even though he liked it enough to draw Azumanga Daioh inflation art), and blames it for his short comings as an artist.

Same opinion but also inflationfags.

>tfw inflationfag
>Have to eternally deal with the fact that Dobson made bad inflation art
It really does hurt

most inflationfags don't like when it's lethal tho

Attached: catty.png (788x3780, 1.62M)

Imagine having the same fetish as fucking Dobson. Hope they at least have a good sense of humor about it.

Attached: 1565699116069.png (480x478, 470K)

You think he's in this thread right now?

if he is there's only one solution to keep him away

Attached: carnival-mask1.jpg (640x429, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tWnkpMo5xXM

So if I am gay, would this make not gay. But I am bi, so would this push me into more gay direction. But I am not even a men. So would this force me to gender bend me into a men, then turn me gay. Help me here.

Imagine being the Dobson of your family

Attached: dobson family1.jpg (3196x2383, 2.41M)

Based

My fellow inflationfags hate Dobson's shit, and also hate being associated with Dobby, but sadly that's what happens

IMAGINE BEING SO FAT

>didn't just copy paste her name from the site he got the image

Dobson's laziness strikes again!

>if you don't like Amerifat, Amerifat's pimp is thattaway

>ignores all the quality games the PS3 had like Modern Warfare, LittleBigPlanet, God of War, Infamous, etc.
>uses the "brown and grey starring gruff man with buzzcut" criticism, but does so smugly, implying those games are by default bad because of those aesthetic choices, not just oversaturated
>makes up a strawman argument about the Wii having no good games when fucking everyone owned a Wii and had fun with shit like Wii sports and Mario Galaxy
>uses no name IP trash as examples of good Wii games
>uses Wii fucking Fit as an example of a new IP
It's got all the smugness of your usual political cartoon but with even LESS brains.

Oh shit I didn't know he was related to Larry David!

Dobson's artstyle makes me want to drop-kick a puppy.

>Uses "cheap" and "convenient" as negatives
>Surprised when his precious Steve Jobs Spunk-baby can't run skyrim above 10fps

LESBIAN KIIIIICK! Effing hell.....

Attached: dat fucking blue hairy asshole.jpg (960x544, 228K)

This particular comic always confounds me, I think it's even worse than CWC's "don't have to tell me twice but during the stone age" comic page.

So he asks this guy a question, and then puts on a button saying not to talk to him mid-answer? If so when did he grab one? Didn't he have to pay for it?

Or was he already wearing a red button, in which case why did he go up to someone and ask what they are?

Attached: dobson.jpg (636x1280, 268K)

Moviebob exists

>Moviebob

Attached: MB_2019.jpg (964x1200, 133K)

Not the worst I've ever seen from an AVGN ripoff. Pretty sad, but far from the worst.

I doubt anyone was going to socialize with Dobson even if he wasn't wearing that.

Dobson, if your here right now, just know that your whole goddamn family is ugly, except for the dog, he looks like a good boy/girl.

Jesus christ, the diabeetus has taken what little sense he had left, hasn't it?

i thought gay just meant you like the opposite sex, doesn't necessarily mean men liking men.
but since you've replied to the post oyu have nothing to worry about anymore.

wait, this was a comic?
I had this game for sega genesis, and it was confusing as fuck.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x654, 122K)

>says is the worst character in the world in a list about 20 of them
>only in 3rd

Never mind the fact that he didn't even finish this list by not adding a number 1.

it was also a cartoon

I like the fact Bob would unironically become a supervillain if he had the slightest ounce of power.

what makes you think that?

Attached: HalStewart.png (407x477, 153K)

I like that he genuinely believes a nation of Africans brought into the first world would hit star travel within 20 years. I never thought they actually believed.

Holy shit megamind was a warning the whole time

Was he a lost cause at this point?

Attached: dobson young.png (1200x552, 330K)

He was a lost cause when he decided that he didn't need to improve any further.

Attached: willy dobson.png (906x745, 79K)

Jesus yellow Garfield. You could have at least held up the No More Heroes games or Madworld.

It gets better. Dobson never went to the con where those buttons were a thing. He just made this comic after hearing about those buttons.

This is only very loosely related, but it want to take this time to extend a very special FUCK YOU to the last boss of Rodea the Sky Soldier. I rebought the Wii recently and tried this game for the first time. It's great fun, but this faggot is making me want to rip my fucking head off.

>LoZ TP
>Conduit
Only remembered because of the meme
>That TMNT game
I think that's the smash clone were most of the roster is Ubi characters and Rabbids
>Muramasa
Flopped on Wii and sold better on the Vita
>Boy and his blob
Forgotten

Attached: 1325821767876.jpg (1007x3343, 558K)

>massively inflated
>dobson

Attached: 1565752518521.png (916x1044, 448K)

>sales and popularity determine somethings quality
you unironically belong on

Is "that one RPG" The Last Story? Because it really is a good game.

I imagine voice as as the black cat from Catscratch.

xenoblade

I guess I should be thankful this isn't another cumbrain thread

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 235K)

When he started doing dumb mouthpiece comics and created his totallynotfursona bear and did nothing but draw that bullshit, he was essentially a lost cause

It's startling how accurately that describes Yea Forums of the time.

Interesting, I always had the image in my head of that green dragon from Xiolin showdown as his voice.

>that dogs fucking chest
HOLY shit, honestly this is the only thing in the picture that made me bust out laughing

Attached: !!.png (411x347, 2K)

>hating a dobson thread
I love these threads, shitting on dobson is family tradition

I see dozens of this guy at conventions.

He's the kind of dickhead who would intentionally ask the volunteer what the buttons mean knowing fully well the purpose, only to use the red one as a 'joke'.

he looked like thegamerfrommars with glasses

>diabetes
how long does he has until he needs to amputate one of his feet?

Yes, Mr. Internet Reviewer Guy, the existence of workers who keep society running every day is totally the reason why you don't have magic wish-fulfillment sci-fi wank tech.

Also you perpetuated myths about Samurai Pizza Cats, dumbass.

Attached: 1389826716425.jpg (696x778, 102K)

I didn't have problem with it when playing mario kart but smash was fucking shit.

Oh come on, the blob was actually pretty good.

Because calling TMNT "a good game with online that works" is the definition of grasping at straws, same with other examples. Also it's filled with Dobbo's trademark smugness and egoism while being complete bullshit.
Basically, it's Dobson's definitive work.

Bob un-ironically believes that his "skills" in reviewing and video games means that he would be last in line if countries started killing off undesirables or if the apocalypse happened.

>satanic trips

the antichrist confirms Moviebob won't be chosen in the rapture

I never thought of it before but Dobson's fursona looks like the bear version of Clint Mcelroy. With apologies to Clint, he's actually a cool dude.

Attached: clintmcelroy.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Most unusual, I had been thinking of the cop from Third Rock from the Sun this whole time.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy but this is what he sound like

youtube.com/watch?v=oIiL_o2eeOs

Too bad mods delete them instantly

Attached: dobson mistake.jpg (825x1500, 719K)

I am so sick of hearing the phrase "kill it with fire" it's just become such a stock line that I feel like anyone that says it is trying to sound witty, but they're just spouting off the same shit we've heard a million times before. pardon my hypocrisy but it's a phrase that I wish would be employed upon itself.

We were having a goof, user. But I guess that was lost on you.

>LoZ TP
>8.8
>not remembering it for birthing the best and easiest shortstack to cum to earth Midna
shame

Attached: d6ovktf-a8da4f98-d97e-4fe7-ba1f-c22a10be5f02.png (800x648, 381K)

It never really improved. Although his drawings now might seen a little more technically sound, he was capable of that for a long time.

Worse, not only did it not improve, he actively discouraged others to not bother to improve their art.

this is unrelated but does anyone have the rest of this?

Attached: ju7e00xx71az.jpg (680x844, 87K)

Moviebob's politics confound me. As far as I can discern he thinks he's a temporarily embarrassed oligarch elite. He would like nothing more than if Earth was ruled by Disney and Nintendo. He's one of the biggest giant corporation boot lickers out there and that's why so many people on the left hate him. It's also why he leans in so hard on this socjus shit because without it he may as well just be a conservative.

He's also just an unbearable human being with a moon sized ego and so many goofy immature chips on his shoulder niggas finna open a Pringles factory.

Attached: 1565042626376.gif (51x71, 10K)

Absolutely, this guy thinks he's first on call when KWEEN HILARY colonizes the moon because he's so fucking good at reviewing 20 year old children's cartoons.

Yes.

I don't know if he does it intentionally or not, but he legitimately sounds like a fascist some times.
>these people who I don't like are subhuman
>only the elite deserve to live

Jesus, I don't have the full version of this but I've seen it and it's fucking mind boggling.

I always thought this comic mocked PS3fags. I didn't even know it was a parody of Dobson. Is this the only time Dobson wasn't entirely the butt of the public joke?

why do you come here, Yea Forums? It's a nightmare board. It's the western lolis, isn't it?

What's wrong with the dog

It's weird too because it's not even like he grew up in some backwoods 'yeehaw hyuck hyuck' redneck town. He grew up in Boston. Why wouldn't his stance be that these people need to be educated? Why jump straight to pussyfooting around the word "genocide"? Bob is good at talking about pop culture shit but it's stuff like this that makes it seem like he's not playing with a full deck. There's something fundamentally busted in his head.

He's never really been exposed to those filthy rural animals that he hates so much, so his opinion about them has never been challenged.

It's obese

I've developed an almost autistic obsession with FilmRobert. You'll be watching his videos and he'll be making interesting salient points and then he just suddenly goes on these nonsense schizophrenic tirades. Game Overthinker was particularly full of this. I honestly think this guy might need to get his head checked out. There's probably some legitimate mental illness he's suffering from.

I get shitting on Dobaon but what he's describing doesn't sound like a scam

I refuse to watch anything he makes and have done for years, but since I still sometimes check the Escapist channel for Yahtzee content, I still see the titles of Bob's videos.
Is the one about CW's Crisis erasing the Snyderverse as retarded as it looks?

I'm not well versed in capeshit films but it really just seems like pointless rambling for 10 minutes. Bob explains the DC movie and TV show continuities and then shrugs and says nothing is really likely to happen. A lot of Bob's videos are boring clickbait bullshit without a point like this.

Does anyone even really use this anymore? It's a meme from the 2000s.

The fuck does that mean.

Hi Dobson.

Oh, it's that incel power fantasy comic. Simply epic.

>I've developed an almost autistic obsession with FilmRobert.

you're not alone, i've watched multiple hour long videos of hilarious bastards laughing at him now

he's way more entertaining to me than chris chan or dobson ever were

DISNEY
WHERE YOU WANTED TO BE
AND YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME

>implying Yea Forums is better

jesus this shit is bad

>the Wii had no games
The Wii had a fuckload of games.
They were just low profile, low budget, and not the kind of big draw your average big dick HD game was, not to mention rarely genres most people care about. Bayonetta "counts" to people obsessed with console wars where Little King's Story doesn't. Most people would never want to play Another Code R, they'd rather play Red Dead. Tatsunoko vs Capcom doesn't have the same draw as MvC3. Nobody cares about Fragile or Sin and Punishment 2, but they're good games.

Dobson's a dipshit who tried to argue the Wii was comparable when it was just really different but still worthwhile, mostly because he has shit taste.

No.

IMAGINE BEING
AT COMPUTERS

maybe if the guy on the left stopped leaving bitter comments about feminazis on the right girl's facebook page he could be a kyle

Why the fuck would he have a facebook? Only baby boomers have facebook

He's right you know.

Attached: S6cJeSg-e1522878094225.png (500x577, 334K)

Attached: 1452468623977.jpg (584x326, 76K)

DOBSONNNN

Attached: dobsonnoneedforviolence.jpg (603x859, 276K)

Attached: dobsondirtpicture.png (773x1134, 894K)

Attached: DsteQ4LW0AAXeSc.jpg (1200x927, 235K)

Attached: SYAC-Embracing_The_Unique.jpg (620x1665, 483K)

>it's just their style!
Shitty excuse when shit changes scale from scene to fucking scene.

>An entire studio shift vs one person.
hue

>makes comic calling TLJ haters manbabies
>drew himself decapitating George Lucas

>lazy artist defends lazy artists
not surprising

Man inflationfags are all super autismos, and this is coming from someone who is one. Go on /d/ and you'll see their threads always get pruned or devolve into chaos because of some stupid autism. Dobson isnt the reason people hate on inflation, we are.

Shame since TvC was terrific.

Damn you

he guessed what the red one meant before the guy finished talking

>older days
his art style is odd in that it seems like a wannabe anime-art-style mixed with lazy cartooning techniques. it really didn't work
on top of that, his coloring was really flat and muddy, his backgrounds were lazy, and his designing work was very bad for someone who had an art degree (easy thing to notice is how D&S never once make eye contact)

>modern day dobson
he has a really bad habit of doing a lot of over-designing and generally making gross character designs
he draws teenagers that look like they could be in their 30s or older with all the wrinkles and shit he puts on them

that's on top of all of the lazy design mistakes he's made in prior years

>Btw what even is dobson doing nowadays?
sperging about trump near daily
drawing shittier art
getting asspats on tumblr and instagram
that's about it

No. He was entirely the butt of the joke.

Grandpa didn't deserve this.

he also drew a star wars comic saying the fans are so terrible because a lot of the actors are assblasted or insane
funny thing is, he drew george lucas in there, saying that he didn't have fun making star wars anymore

>the worse character
>worse

This. I had to learn that the hard way.

The red one means cruising for anal sex.

>hue
and cry

Attached: Zoidberg.jpg (548x420, 46K)

The incel goes insane, gets lobotimized and castrated, smears shit everywhere
Like he KIND OF wins the battle, but do you really interpret him as winning the war?

Attached: shy introvertsmassive.gif (1036x3182, 391K)

It's lazy, yet smug and obnoxious
It doesn't help that Dobbie boy's writing just makes you hate the smug artstyle even more

I think one good trait about Dobson's comics is that he doesn't just make some simple white silhouette character for his side character roles. I see too many comics today with the boring white blob design with eyes

How do you get suspended 3 times on twitter yet keep coming back?

>he didn't even include Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Red means fisting, you pleb.

Go back to Twitter, tranny.

butthurt vatnik detected

>Moviebob exists
Does he though?

>all of them are balding

>Dobson doesn't has a bondage fetish

We win again fags

Attached: inflation-day.png (600x935, 556K)

Attached: 1444666776350.png (1458x1414, 508K)

i'm glad his dumb '1950-ish' view of the future was smashed to pieces.Does he not realize how entitled he sounds?

I wish it'd get ported to fucking SOMETHING

i think the best description of dobson's real face was a 'smug testicle' and that face there captures it perfectly

Attached: andrew dobson.png (1200x899, 786K)

dobson has never been that thin in his life

Attached: Dobson_not_wanting_to_be_photographed_on_a_con.png (500x667, 620K)

>that dislike hand

He literally supports eugenics and is deeply saddened that Hitler was viewed negatively by the world.

it's very ironic for such a genetic lottery loser

Noo

>spray bottle aimed at him

dat foreshadowing

you

Isn't it pretty well established and accepted that some of the animation farms on old cartoons were just better than others?
Its not controversial to say that Startoons was shit.

>it's not a glitch, it's a feature

Attached: todd howard.png (241x245, 131K)

It looks like their dog is overweight, they should really do something about that. Walk it or stop feeding it table scraps.

Ahhhhhh!!!! I’m not a faggot

All the men should just go full on bald, it looks a lot better.

Attached: fgfgfd.jpg (694x544, 114K)

Fuck u

Attached: 425D3502-397D-4610-8359-345628A2E3C1.jpg (400x478, 27K)

A new what now? Is this a new meme fetish i havent heard about?

that pic looks old so the dog is probably dead already

>power chords
gets me everytime.

Probably because it goes from a genuine criticism of games of that time "FPS with a shitty color pallet" to then having the PS3 player become a shitty strawman and insisting that the Wii has no good games.

Additionally, Spot looks so infuriatingly smug in the comic, all over holding common opinions. It just shows that Dobson was a huge Nintendo fanboy who wouldn't give any other console the time of day and see their merits, similar to how Chris Chan had an irrational hatred of the X-Box due to his own Playstation fanboyism.

You still hear it a lot on Facebook, I've heard it a few times in real life as well.

Bayonetta wasn’t on the Wii though, so I assume you’re thinking Wii U. And fuck yes Tatsunoko be Capcom is great, sucks that’ll never be rereleased

There's plenty of decent gaming PCs for only a few hundred dollars that would allow him to play Skyrim with max settings and mods. Rather than invest toward that, and be able to play a game he loves so much at a reasonable framerate, he wants to call everyone else with even a slight bit of standards "elitists".

The tweet was made in 2014. Just about any cheap run of the mill PC today would fix his problems. Instead he just calls people with standards "elitist".

>Also you perpetuated myths about Samurai Pizza Cats, dumbass.
Whoa wait, what has he been saying about SPC?

Fine fine... fucking skeletons.

No one was butthurt, everyone just laughed at him and nintendies in general for bringing up literal shovelware in the second strip like it was a good argument
>ninja turtles game
>a boy and his blob
>fucking wii fit
>all of the day, bro

still one of the more disturbing things I've ever seen on the internet.

Nope, here are all the studios used in Tiny Toon's productions, pick your favorites. Which one drew Buster the best?

Attached: 1503968711780.jpg (1280x1707, 261K)

I’m not gay! I love the pole and the hole.

This comic makes me mad because it doesn't suck my cock or murder niggers - both of which are the only things that bring me joy in this SOCIETY.

It's a /pol/ meme that was being spammed so much on Yea Forums that it got filtered in a day.

Why is that dog about to give birth to a chestburster?

I find amazing how all of them look like sex offenders

Attached: 1562664213273s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

Dobson inflated it

It's a mascot from an early (1952) Spirou & Fantasio comic.
As cute animals sells, there has been, plushies, a spinoff comic, a (awful) live action movie, a cartoon...
Most are shit. Read Spirou & Fantasio, but only the Franquin, Tome-Janry and Vehlman runs.

I recognize that reference. And to think he wasn't even able to formulate an apology ; what a pathetic buffoon.

Attached: Couv_57481[1].jpg (405x582, 109K)

WANG

WHY IS HE A FUCKING BLUE TEDDY BEAR THOUGH

WHAT
THE
HELL

Attached: they-live[2].jpg (850x505, 312K)

>teddy bear that looks like a greasy middle aged man
i thought the bear looking like that was intentional

What even is "toxic masculinity"?

Attached: LOL.jpg (402x810, 118K)

I'm more of a cartoon guy, so I bet a lot of comics already did it without me knowing - but I really like the nonlinear structure of the comic. It really comes together.

God, encore was shit.

>Startoons was shit

Attached: dis fish.png (336x360, 196K)

I'm not gay!

I don't why they let their inflation fag son get a dog, they knew what was gonna happen

>a boy and his blob
>new IP

that is not the criticism i typically hear for that movie

I can fucking hear the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme eminating from this image

They look so..... middle American

what about ANY OTHER FUCKING GAME COMPATABLE WITH THE PS3 INSTEAD OF YOUR WASHED OUT FUCKIN KID GAMES

Attached: 64786579_1166758350199446_1138556813916241679_n.jpg (716x716, 72K)

Kennedy Cartoons always did that stupid pointing pose for every cartoon they worked on

Don't forget the dance.

Attached: 1457930677196.gif (480x360, 2.97M)

He ripped off his OC? Damn

Don't remind me.
It was hilarious to find out that they did the dancing to make up for animation they didn't have time to finish though
That means they were consistently late on almost every episode of Tiny Toons and A Pup Named Scooby Doo they produced

Why does everything in your life revolve around reddit user?

he's not entirely wrong, i much prefer looking at animation that goes off model now and then than sterile "perfect" on model animation
that doesn't excuse being a lazy artist though, which is what he tries to do just here

I am the Dobson of my family, actually.

TMS

TMS
Wang and Startoons were watchable. The rest were eyesores.

The answer is always TMS

What's it like?

If I remember correctly he actually tried to double down and make it seem like he was the victim after people shat on him for being such a shitty human being.

>Not writing "God" as a proper noun.

Fuck Dobson, the lazy shit.

>said "apparently some people had a problem with a tweet I did to the point I had to take it down, never say I don't apologise"
>complained that "I just wanted to poke fun at her for complaining about something minuscule and not a big deal" (her father's suicide) actually admitted that it wasn't funny and that he was wrong to make that joke.

Just a fantastic shitshow all around.

Being a man.

He claimed it was good.

Attached: FC40C8AC-795D-4389-8EB7-420D68C2A909.jpg (600x827, 49K)

it's when you are a man that doesn't follow this archetype

Attached: nu male.png (767x748, 630K)

Putin is going to get tired of his cock holster Trump eventually and release the pee pee tapes.

Maybe use a notebook? You're in school. You should have 20.

Sup, Jeb. How's the turtle farm going?

Attached: jeb.jpg (680x515, 47K)

He was right about brown wasteland shooters though. That shit was the cancer of that generation.

LTTP Link with Navi and Z Targeting?
Does this faggot even into Zelda?

Well, I agree with him on that, I do love the show. Now if he said it was perfect, no, no show is prefect.

To this day, I still have no idea how to properly read this.

at this point, I really can't even tell the difference between betas, numales, soiboys, incels and Yea Forumsusers

>top tier
TMS

>good to decent tier
Akom, Wang, Startoons

>decent to low tier
Freelance

>shit tier
Kennedy, Encore

John K's dad berating him because he was depicted in a cartoon as crying and telling his severely injured son that he loved him, all because he thought it made him look "soft" in front of his drinking buddies.

It’s honest work

What do I do if I’m bisexual.

I-Impossible..! He got around my Immunity Dog!? I was so focused on protecting my Mother, I left myself completely unguarded!

Attached: B5AB68F7-BE5A-4077-9F8A-3C374209CAB3.jpg (500x860, 188K)

fuk u

Attached: angry_skele.gif (351x251, 40K)

the real redpill is that they're all the same

the only difference is that the numales and soiboys are willing to become sex offenders when given the chance while incels are more conformed.

It's a term that sounds like something other than it is. It's basically whenever someone (it doesn't have to be a man) is insecure about their own abilities or worth so they go to extremes to prove to other people that they're hot shit when they're mostly just trying to prove it to themselves.

It doesn't actually have anything to do with being a man or liking things that are masculine. If you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2, that whole moving is basically about toxic masculinity and why it's bad.

Friendly reminder that breast expansion is not the same thing as breast inflation. Also I wish I had saved Dobson's old posts on inflatechan, dude was such a prick.

I'm not sure whoever invented capitalism expected religious faith in giant corporations.

It was how hard he shilled Nintendo when they had/have repeatedly the worse game line up and system. Also it's fucking Dobson.

he was as obnoxious back in the heyday of CattyN you say?

John's dad sounds based as fuck.

There was one time where someone had commissioned him for some character. Dobson (and this was back when "she" was CattyN) didn't want to do it and turned the guy down. This guy went to some other artist and commissioned the same thing and some other artist made it. Dobson CHIMPED OUT about how disrespectful that was to the artist, and how it made him feel disposable.

Really wish I had actually saved it, but maybe some other autist screencapped some of it.

Glad to see Dobson isn't all too different from your average smut artist deep down

Akom and Wang Film were the best for their price. Startoons had some issues, Kennedy made me want to vomiit, Encore had weird proportion issues, Freelance New Zealand couldn't draw mouths, and while TMS was better in terms of animation, they were WAYYYY too expensive.

>I always thought this comic mocked PS3fags.

You were wrong

Attached: Little Dob Tomson.png (485x699, 78K)

He's not wrong that occasionally going off-model is pretty much inevitable, but the degree of sloppiness displayed in Steven Universe is unforgivable.

fug

Adhering to the classic idea of being masculine to the degree that it is harmful to yourself and others.

Attached: 1516821314144.png (500x688, 322K)

>buzzwords

sad

Attached: OU.jpg (514x459, 23K)

I imagine they have kompromat on a a number of republican congressmen as well.

That's the beauty of it, you can read it anyway you want and it still kind of works. It's a schizophrenic masterpiece that fails to maintain any linear-causative order but still manages to make perfect sense.

Telling your child "Big boys don't cry" for everything, even when it makes sense for a kid to cry. Then suddenly acting surprised when he has trouble expressing any kind of emotion later on.

When is Dobson going to have a tranny arc?

The one thing I learned about artists is that they are shitty with money. That's why they hate it lmao

Shitty behaviors that people do because "that's how real men act."

Apologize to Chochi for stealing lineart.

I would of been ok with mac if it wasn't for the FUCKING PRICE POINT and also the anti-right to repair propaganda they are spewing.

anyone got the pic where the bear gets hospitalized after trying to white knight for a cosplay thot

god damn it he even inflate the dog

Miss me with that gay shit

It may not be a scam but I would certainly feel scammed if I ever gave him money

Attached: dob white knight.png (700x575, 203K)

Attached: dobson real.png (1200x899, 416K)

Attached: dobson butterfry.jpg (792x2659, 1.35M)

>Butterfry
Every fucking time

He did a video for The Escapist that just repeated the usual myths and hearsay that everyone and their dog still believe for some reason despite being easily disproven, like it originally being a generic kids show that only the dub turned into a silly comedy (it was already that way to begin with) or that no one in Japan cared about the original show (it actually beat Nadia in ratings.)

Attached: 14060101.jpg (624x510, 40K)

From back when I used to watch Big Picture and Game Overthinker, Bob's knowledge on any given subject seemed to be "skimmed a wikipedia page" at best and "heard about it on social media" at worst. I don't think I ever saw him display an in-depth knowledge of fucking anything that wasn't SNES-era Mario

Attached: 1533889358798.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

The funny thing about this picture: there's a dude on the bottom corner who is cut off (you can see him on the NuMale entry at encyclopediadramatica) that was one of my best friends for years. He's a, surprise, university professor now.
>He studied film, I went STEM
I see him on facebook from time to time complaining about professors not making enough money. Wrong field, man.

never seen these posted on Yea Forums

enjoy

Attached: 1549280961692.png (700x2300, 910K)

Attached: 1539041449420.png (700x1824, 600K)

Attached: 1558316335096.png (700x2176, 740K)

Attached: 1555459651152.png (700x2560, 1024K)

He's intensely nasal, and good god, this entire video is just saddening. He literally has no fucking self-awareness.

You read the Male/Female strips all the way until Male is lobotomized and Female is getting applause. Then you read just Male to the bottom of the image, got back to the top to read Option 3 all the way down until "I-is someone there?", then read Female and Option 3 together.

>no one in Japan cared about the original show (it actually beat Nadia in ratings.)
How does one even come to that? If a show wasn't successful in its home country, no studio worth it's dollar would waste time importing it to other countries.

am I the only one kinda sad that this comic could've been okay?
maybe shifting focus from shitting on the xbox/ps3 to just making it about fun games he found on the wii would make it more appealing

like turn spot from danny's pet into his normie-buddy who didn't play video games and make a few comics about cool or interesting things about the games. like have it be danny jumping in skyward sword, but forgetting to open his parachute or make a couple of jokes about brawl's online or something like that
just making it a "hur-der, brown shooter with gruff whilte guy bad. Wii always good" is insanely lame

It's just a basic bitch "VIDEO GAME GUYZ" webcomic. Dobson is the master of aping ideas and opinions he doesn't fully understand and which he has literally nothing of value to add. I really don't think the dude has too much rattlin' around up there.

Attached: TestySilentGermanspitz-poster.jpg (480x368, 28K)

Dobson strikes me as the kind of retard who couldn't get past the matador boss fight.

>implying Fear on the tail and Valley of the Banished aren't the best albums by the best artists.

>tinted brown

Attached: 1565312913399.jpg (803x688, 104K)

>Dobson

Attached: BB832219-447F-4028-A21B-044F306B5CAB.png (760x1920, 863K)

I liked em

No u

How fucking delusional can you be

kek fucking this
>why it's better? ha-... hehe, it's just.... better. eh. haha

it's funny to think it started with the slogan Think Different, Microsoft being the Big Brother.

Who are those guys, I know only Jim, Phil fish and Sargon (though why is he on the side of the SJW)

Wait I noticed that they're mundanematt and king of pol (prince of queens). Don't know who the mask guy is

Microsoft still is big brother. If anything they're more big brother than they've ever been.
Apple just got worse

>Earned

What did you do, Bob? Were you a scientist? Engineer? Researcher?

What did you do to earn your future?

The only person I ever knew IRL who was a Moviebob fan, turned out to be exactly the kind of treacherous, self-righteous hypocrite that Bob himself is.

Lesbians are like catnip to Dobson.

This is new

nah, that's Google.

no u

Attached: BabyCrosby.jpg (948x1024, 243K)

>Those buttons

You do not get to control how the world interfaces with you. All you can control is how you react to it. I cannot believe people expect to be treated with kid gloves all the time.

He is a fascist masquerading as a Liberal. That's all there is to it.

Dobson's comics were never about being funny. They were always about winning imaginary arguments in a little space he had complete control over.

this post is actually a perfect example of toxic masculinity.

Working out and treating women like people instead of worshiping the ground they walk on.

Why do people give Dobson shit over the eyebrows when Jeff Smith does the same thing

Attached: Bonebrows.jpg (1409x1400, 1.08M)

Do note the singly pair of eyebrows

:(

Sounds like an excuse

Why do people say that women are catty bitches towards each other I never see them doing charts like this about other women and constantly coming up with new ters and words for women they hate

I never see them coming up with woman types they hate

Because Dobson takes the bait. A good artist would just ignore such criticism, but a bad one will get defensive.

Are you a daft cunt?

Sounds like people not caring, since the comic is good ;)

How? The eyebrows in bone too are annoying and look ugly. But because of people like you come up with excuses over it

The entire problem with Dobson's eyebrows is that he always adds more than one set, retard.

yeah, as a connoisseur of fetishes you guys are pretty near the bottom of the barrel. I would rather fap to clowns or a foreverially tied up delitized rat.

I have heard people bitching about just the fact that the eyebrows are floating over the face just like in bone

Going off-model for extreme movement is acceptable. Squash and stretch is something that's been going on since Looney Tunes. There's not a person who would argue that. The issue is when the character's general appearance, height, detail changes repeatedly in the same episode during still shots. SU is guilty of this, and it has been proven numerous times, and it is certifiably lazy. Nonetheless, other animators in the field PROMOTE this disjointedness, and that's the problem.

No consistency means no integrity for both content and creators.

Is it because there are so many different variations of the fetish? For example there are the guys who like popping, while those who aren't into popping are likely to be pretty opposed to it in general.
And there are the guys into cum inflation (or is that just considered a fetish of its own at this point?) who aren't likely gonna be into the blowing up like a balloon kind of inflation.

And those people complaining have probably never fucking read Bone.
Like I said, are you a daft cunt?

Why are you so upset

Gay means that you like the opposite sex. Straight means that you like exclusively men and bi means you like exclusively women. Pansexual is fairly self explanatory.

Attached: waifu.jpg (235x215, 4K)

You got it wrong. Bi means you like exclusively men (bi men and bi women both only fuck men) and straight means you exclusively like women.

ninja turtles and wii fit lmao

That's a fuckiny lie. That dog's chest looks all kinds of fucked up.

Is THAT why that dance kept popping up in my childhood shows? I thought it was some American meme dance.

Attached: Gullible Bitch Surprised.jpg (430x430, 147K)

Are you retarded? You just read from left to right. It makes the most sense and you progressively understand the twist.

It's a good idea because my issue is not so much what people say to me but having no idea how to say things to people. An unambiguous sign would aid my autism.

You'll change your tune once you've had some hambeast squee and glomp you and give you an infected bite, just because you figured you'd get into the spirit and dress up for a con.

that's my fetish

Thanks, I love it.

Nah what happened was he apologised, but stated he was apologising because people were mad, not because he thought he did anything wrong.

It doesn't make them assblasted Dobby they simply find it amusing you were using literal shovelware as examples of good games.

Why must you do this?

Attached: 1565407908349.jpg (999x999, 176K)

I just hear him as michael jordans fat friend in Space Jam

The funny thing is, the one thing that virtually every mass shooter has in common (including the gang-related mass homicides the media doesn't cover for some reason) is growing up without a father.

In other words, the problem is the dissolution of the traditional family, a direct result of progressive policies and feminism. "Toxic masculinity" is the result of boys growing up without a dad. But god forbid we actually address the problem.

You never watched Raw Toonage?

no no no, get with the times grandpa. If you're moved enough to laugh at someone doing stupid shit then you're actually triggered.

>it's the feminist's fault that mass shootings happen! It's true because of this thing I brought up with zero evidence to back it up!
Enforced monogamy ain't gonna solve shit

Attached: dobson 12.jpg (550x1539, 591K)

Attached: gormar.jpg (500x720, 60K)

Attached: 1528321875755.jpg (211x173, 8K)

>improving society won't reduce crime

What the fuck is with Dobson's hate for non-Mac PCs? I see plenty of artists using macs, but rarely do they go out of their to do petty shit like write "DULL" on a monitor where the Mac logo would otherwise be.

why all his strawmen look so much like his real self?

>>Only Dobson is allowed to criticize people.

You're right. We should make the world safer by improving mental health services, taking people away from abusive situations and actually dealing with the causes of crimes

Attached: Dobson 43.jpg (500x1359, 336K)

Attached: dobson depressive.jpg (550x1492, 423K)

I really have no idea why but "You are the epitome of crap" bothers me. I don't think any human alive has ever said that about anything.

fuck off

Statistics show that children suffer in a countless number of areas when they grow up fatherless. Fatherless children are more likely to commit suicide, commit violent crime, become a single parent themselves, become teen parents, and have psychiatric issues.

Because the only decent games that garfield holds up are bing bing galaxy and wahoo kart

Either provide credible evidence that the mean feminazis are responsible for everything wrong in the world, or fuck off.

Attached: dobson 02.jpg (800x626, 191K)

Attached: dobsonwehavedobsonhere.gif (350x196, 1.74M)

Dobsonface is my favorite thing

Attached: dobsondeviouslydenied.png (720x514, 597K)

Jesus Dobby...

please no

Attached: 1498785385646.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

With Jeff Smith’s drawing it works because the Bones are more exaggerated than normal humans. Doesn’t take a big brain to figure it out. People will always bitch about Dobson’s art (and with some good reason) but at the end of the day it’s because Dobson is a cunt who hasn’t made anything of artistic worth.

Attached: IMG_20190815_135035.jpg (1112x1167, 326K)

Like this.

Attached: likethis.png (1063x3182, 577K)

At this point they're rather the same person or twins separated at birth

The disgusting proportions, things like hands and complex details are often poorly done and look horrible, ugly flat colours coupled with lazy shading and an eye bleedingly horrible gradient for the background.
Every part is so lazily or incompetently done its inexcusable for someone who went through art school to draw like this

>zero evidence
patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2018/02/27-deadliest-mass-shooters-26-one-thing-common/
Go fuck yourself degenerate.

Behavioral characteristics that are labeled "empowering" when exhibited by women.

When I wrote it I wrote it in chunks like this.
I spent most of my time browsing r9k, and there was this "shy introvert girls vs guys" comic that was always in the catalog being reposted. I thought it would be fun to expand on the idea until it became a tangible story.

Attached: shy introverts how to read.gif (207x636, 47K)

Virgin Sugar vs Macho Guillèn

Attached: draw correct or drop dead.jpg (1440x3141, 483K)

What is this referencing? It's on the tip of my tongue yet I can't remember.

Did, did she secretly hide the title OK KO in that drawing?

>I've been long enough here to see Dobson threads not getting Carnivale'd to death.

Attached: disgust.png (337x334, 172K)

Fair enough, but Dobson isn't autistic. He's just a smug jackass.

If someone is so poorly socialized that they'll bite you a button won't stop them.

So would Alex ze Pirate be good if made by competent people instead of Dobbo or the whole idea is dead on arrival?

Attached: alex remade.jpg (1242x1756, 224K)

I mean, a pirate story is a pirate story, it's a pretty generic premise, so yeah

Only if Alex was plundering men of their semen.

Because women aren't inventive enough for that, they just gossip and backtalk.

>That comic.

No self-awareness at all with Dobby, is there?

I'd buy that there's something wrong with him at least but yeah, he largely chooses to act how he does.

Is there a single funny, or "interesting" comic made by Dobson ?

I mean.. even a broken clock is right twice a day... right ?

i've seen redesigns of the characters that look infinitely better. Talus especially

I'd probably wear the yellow one, tbqh.
I'd rather someone wear the button, and know to avoid them, rather than not know the person is a maniac, and risk them throwing some shit fit because I tried talking to them.

there was one that kinda gave me a chuckle
it was written by brental floss though

Attached: dobson consent.png (500x251, 56K)

What about shows that flopped in their home countries but we're more successful overseas like Cowboy Bebop?

Fugg

He's got more of a Steve Howe vibe going on.

Isn't the problem of uploading your consciousness is that its simply copying, rather than moving? A copy of you may live forever, but not you, so whats the point? Of course the simpler option is the have sex and have a child.

Big Gay go away and don't come back another day

Attached: 1565807755006.png (238x212, 61K)

Attached: 1386773-lmao.jpg (900x684, 246K)

It could be you,
It could be me!
It may even be...

Attached: AZP-orientation.jpg (1476x940, 1.01M)

I don't know what any of these mean

>Online that works!
>TMNT Smash knock-off
Technically not wrong but it's like scraping the bottom of the barrel for examples
>The Conduit
A poor's man PS360 futuristic shooter he is badmouthing on the very same comic
>New IP and 3rd parties
>A Boy and his Blob
>New
>Fucking Wii Fit as an example
Muramasa is a good example though it barely has anything to do with Nintendo and I guess if it was released on PS3 instead of Wii, Dodson would've dismiss it as sexist anime garbage, which shows once again his hypocrisy

>the Wii was boring back in the day if you were a grown-ass man.
Nah it had good Nintendo games and some hidden gems from 3rd parties, the problem is that most of it's 3rd party support were the worst shovelware ever put on a console and if you only had a Wii (or a Game Cube or a Nintendo 64...) you would've miss dozens of geniunely good games that skipped the console, many of those rated M but not all necesarily browny space marine FPSs like Dobson believed.

The Wii has good first party games and some solid third party support but is crushed in variety and quality by the PS3 especially which has mostly the 360 library and a whole bunch of Japanese games as well

Isnt the line from the Thing?

never fucks, bislut, never fucks, dyke
(I think)

Women will tear other women apart in private as "slags"

>We don't have personal space ships because of working class whites
Uh... S-should we tell him?

Attached: welfare not rockets.jpg (800x600, 70K)

What am I looking at?

Some old anime I think

>12 bucks worth of food is the most expensive part of the space program
What a bad way to pose your welfare vs space exploration argument.

Attached: gakuen handsome.jpg (625x350, 33K)

oh,no

Ship of Theseus my man, nothing is what it used to be. You have inside you none of the atoms you had inside you 20 years ago, every one of them has been replaced by now, so are you still you?

Would the transfer feel better if it were more gradual? As in, at year one you replace a few parts of your brain with hardware, then year two a few more, so finally when you replace the last part it's not a big deal?

What's the difference except the rate of change?

fuck you

I used to follow NK on twitter and she’s insane.

>every one of them has been replaced by now

aren't some cells of the human body irreplaceable until you die, like neurons?

Superman is more charming than captain marvel and doesn't beat people because they asks them to smile.

I never got his hatred for anime giving how much he aped his style off 80's anime

It isn't that artists get memed into it, it's that companies do. If you don't learn to use software on Macs then your ability to sell yourself as a team member for a project is damaged. I've met artists who are convinced that their Macs are the end all and be all but just as many that are content with PC. The best solution, really, is to know how to use both. Having used both, PC is definitely superior and I'm glad I'm finally back on one.

So wait, is it the new "furries are allowed" rule that has made this Dobson thread stay up for a change?

he used to like it but then people at his college anime club laughed at his taste or something

You're gay.

Attached: dobson inteligent.png (397x310, 130K)

His old style was pretty mediocre, but at least it wasn't nowhere near as obnoxious as it is now

Attached: dobson mistakes.jpg (640x498, 120K)

Because he blames his artistic shot comings on anime and manga

Faggits

Then dobbie should study some other well known western cartoonists, but then he wouldnt have something to complain about

>everyone should learn from my mistakes
>except me

Studying other artists takes too much time for poor little dobbie, and he has a shit ton of other things to complain about considering all he does is make stupid web comics complaining about shit.

I guess he accepted his fate as the perfect example of how you should not handle your artistic career

>"Everyone should learn from my mistakes"
>Meanwhile just about every cartoonist in the industry currently has watched at least some anime and taken some inspiration from it, whether it be entry level Ghibli stuff, Akira, Bebop or some semi deep weeb shit
>Even after art school, Dobson can't get any kind of actual career, draws nothing but him or his dumb fursona commenting on bullshit for social media
>Instead of bothering to learn anything, Dobson would rather blame it on the anime
Funny how he says "People should learn from my mistakes" when he hasn't even learned from his, he probably isn't even aware of what his mistakes are.

They do, it’s called starter packs

Attached: 76752BC3-7AAF-43B7-8CE7-DA4F85E2E5AC.png (800x600, 503K)

Attached: 55AC1268-4B03-45EE-8C3E-7EC697F6FA14.jpg (540x775, 70K)

holy shit I need that ribbit shirt

I genuinely do not understand the appeal of inflation. It's just one of those fetishes that I can't understand where someone would even get the idea from, much less a sexual attraction to.

Now with sound!!
youtu.be/mRmkSf-YT8o

Okay, now maybe find evidence that this is all the fault of mean old feminists and nothing to do with some husbands being complete deadbeats, or the fact that these shooters often think they're entitled to kill if they don't get their cocktail weenies touched. Maybe deal with the actual fucking problems instead of worshipping a conman who thinks the solution is to shame women so the swamp witches and dragons don't win.

macleans.ca/opinion/the-context-of-jordan-petersons-thoughts-on-enforced-monogamy/

I watched it when it was new, and I still can't unhear Douche's voice screaming those words, even when looking at the original

To show that he hates himself

>those faces
Oh dear god, he's gotten WORSE

Look kids that's true feminism

>tfw you think user might be full of shit, so you google it and find they're completely right

observer.com/2018/05/jordan-peterson-dragons-witches-beliefs/

How the fuck does ANYONE take this retard seriously?

Attached: Dobson 53.png (800x657, 388K)

The fact that I kinda agree with that philosophy but still hate the excecution makes it one of my most hated Dobson comics

Pretty sure that no one invented free market economics.

There was an era back in the 70s and 80s where anime companies would package their failed shows and failed OVAs into licensing contracts in order to recover the losses that they had when said shows did poorly. In order to license the show that the dubbing company actually wanted, they had to take on the failed properties as well.

Samurai Pizza Cats is not an example of this, but plenty of studios were basically conned into dubbing anime that was wholly unsuccessful in Japan.

It's a pretty fun game, glad It got ported to PC recently

I still remember playing the freeware version on PC. I think you had to go around Amsterdam to color the local landmarks?

But it was pretty good, in a pretty "So stupid it's hilarious" way

>that one comic Dobson made that got big on Twitter and he wouldn’t shut up about it

Or, you can look at the statistics, look at the things in common, and work from there. Nobody (okay, nobody sane) is saying that forced monogamy should be a thing, but we do know that school shootings are strongly correlated with single motherhood, sexual unsuccess, perceived social ostracism, experimentation with anti-depressants, and so on.

Okay, so tell me how better mental health services wouldn't be a better solution than whining about feminists somehow destroying marriage (even though monogamy is higher than it's been in years) or hey, maybe dealing with the root causes of divorce

Attached: dobson 26.png (800x624, 465K)

Attached: Dobson 34.png (374x374, 31K)

Attached: dobson 24.jpg (798x624, 99K)

Attached: dobson 25.jpg (549x383, 93K)

Attached: dobson 03.jpg (800x624, 195K)

Attached: dobson 01.jpg (800x620, 189K)

Attached: dobson 09.png (753x1060, 1.13M)

Attached: Dobson 38.jpg (800x592, 151K)

Attached: Dobson 51.png (900x365, 246K)

Attached: dobson 78.png (550x773, 313K)

Attached: dobson 68.png (500x1049, 385K)

It was actually a city in the called Utrecht, they even adopted Blob as their mascot. I hope the recent switch port means that a new game could still happen

>It was actually a city in the called Utrecht
Ah, that was it.
>they even adopted Blob as their mascot
CUTE

Attached: dobson 69.jpg (620x1630, 368K)

They did do that with Ghost Stories, though in that particular case it flopped so spectacularly that they were selling the dub rights so cheaply that a small fan-run dubbing studio could buy them, purely to recoup some of their losses. So a happy coincidence of a small studio actually wanting the rights and the studio doing incredibly poorly made it possible in that case.

His complaints about not getting his dream job at Disney even fall flat when a lot of his classmates from that year are currently in the animation industry, and a few of them ARE working at Disney.
That whole "Treasure Planet killed Disney animation" argument is bullshit. It was a fun movie but it didn't sell. Disney wanted more people who were willing to work with 3D, but Dobson apparently pulled a Peggy Hill and decided that after College he was done learning.
His biggest fault will always be his pride and his laziness. He thinks he's too good for something and yet won't put the effort into showing what he can actually do competently.

I'm assuming Golion/Voltron was one of these?

Depends, do you believe there is more to 'you' than an evolving system of matter operating under the laws of physics? If so, that's equivalent to believing in a soul, so in that case yes, it would be 'merely' a copy since only the original has a soul.

However, if you do not believe in something like that, then there is no difference between the two. It is odd to consider this to be so, since such a situation is currently not actually possible. But look at it like this - the only salient differences between you and upload-you are time and space. When you take a step to the side, are you then still 'you'? Of course you are. While you are sleeping, during those parts of the cycle where you have no awareness, meaning that your experiences don't change, would the you from a second ago or a second in the future still be 'you'? It seems sensible to say that you are.

However, even if you do believe in something like a soul, what about if the original you were destroyed while the 'copy' was made, so that the two never coexist? Then, what is the mechanism whereby your soul stays 'yours'? By definition it shouldn't be able to interact two ways with regular physical existence, or it would just be a part of the laws of physics we don't understand yet. But you would believe that this 'soul' is an essential part of 'you'. So, how does this connection keep existing when the physical part of you changes in time and space? Wouldn't it make sense for it to be connected to the physical system of 'you', rather than any specific instance of it? And then, would it be that strange to believe that a change in the substrate the system of 'you' exists in would be much less significant to your soul than one in time or space, allowing it to connect to your 'copy' instead? Which, since it is now you in both the physical and metaphysical sense, would then simply be 'you'.

This is the same guy who wanted to work for Disney straight out of MCAD, but now is reduced to this because of this laziness.
Meanwhile Andrew Chestworth went to the same school and achieved Dobson's dream by working on wreck it Ralph.

>DISNEE!!!

>...WHERE YOU WANTED TO BE WITH, DOBSON!!!!

>BUT YOU OONNLYY HAVE YOURSELLVES TO BLAAAME!!!!!

Attached: dobson nudity.jpg (468x960, 70K)

>both males don't fuck anything
Wouldn't want to have a problematic male character in his work, would he

Attached: dobbo twerk.gif (156x186, 78K)

Attached: dobson sexist crap1.jpg (539x1483, 219K)

Attached: dob rave.png (802x1651, 1.49M)